[SEULRENE] THE CHASE

By eajitothepower

Sunflowers still grows at night This story isn't mine. It's originally written in Vietnamese. Credit to the r... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 9

1.4K 44 15
By eajitothepower

Kang Seulgi put the cold tea cup on the table. She frowned slightly, staring at the computer. This business trip is more tired than she thought. Seulgi thought she was able to complete all the tasks in the shortest time to get to Irene, but there were some problems that caused her and Yerim to stay in France to resolve.

Seulgi looked out the window, where the night away was covering the sky of France. Paris at night is not as romantic as what she was told in the picture book. Or perhaps, it's not so romantic, because she doesn’t have person in here heart here.

The slender arms gently wrapped around her shoulders made the thoughts in Seulgi's head disappear. The familiar cherry flavor once again awakened her, as if telling Seulgi that she was living with another woman. The quiet voice softly echoed in Seulgi's ear.

"I told you Seul not to drink tea at late night. It's already three in the morning, so how do you sleep like that?" Yerim gently spoke up. The cute hand holding Seulgi gently rubbed one side of her face. She was extremely worried about this person who had been working all day.

Kang Seulgi heard that, it was still a light smile that held Yerim's hand.

"Just a habit. How are you still not sleeping?" Yerim went to the chair next to Seulgi, she sat against her chin and looked at her for a while, then spoke up.

"I have to ask you that question. Are you having a headache about the contract this time? I told you that I will handle it" Seulgi took off her glasses, looked at Yerim.

"Yerim, thank you. I really don’t know how to stand the company without you." Yerim looked at her, her eyes fluttering slightly. Emotions on her hands were so warm that she was both reassured and heartbroken for a moment. It's just that, at times, Yerim really feels that in this world, only she and Seulgi are fighting against it all. However, just blinking one, she will belong to another. Seulgi is for her, like being close to her eyes and far away from the horizon.

Yerim is actually just a normal girl. No matter how mature she is, there are times when she will have a selfish desire to keep Seulgi for herself. However, for many years like that, being inverted is familiar, how hard is the heart also stabbed. There are things that have become a habit that is hard to give up. Loving Seulgi is like a difficult habit for her. Either way, Yerim will be moved by her little actions or words.

In the dark night, the expression was always as calm as the face of Yerim's lake because of Seulgi's thanks, but slightly changed. Beautiful cheeks like two petals emerge from a rose. She rolled her eyes in confusion.

"Thank you? Don't ever say thank you. Ah, Seul don't forget, next week you must go home with me" Seulgi heard that when she had a chance to visit Kim Gia. She patted her thigh.

"Yes, if you didn't mention it, I really forgot. I don't know why I can’t just absent. We go back to Korea in two days, and I will prepare" Yerim just heard it smiled, then tried to retreat to the bedroom. However, she stood up and was called back by Seulgi.

"This Yerim" Yerim is always a very sensitive person, especially for the person she loves. What Seulgi was thinking, she was the one who understood best. She turned her head, and immediately saw a hesitation in Seulgi's eyes. No matter how dark it was, under the golden light of the office, Yerim could tell what Seulgi was thinking. However, she wanted to give her hope as always. Although knowing that it would hurt, Yerim always did. Although she knew what Seulgi wanted to tell her, she still chose to wait silently for her.

"Oh, nothing." However, what she didn't know was when Seulgi was not honest with her she’s feeling more uncomfortable than what she knew she wanted to say.

"Seul, you can invite Irene if you want to." She just said quietly. Yerim really doesn't understand herself. She just felt, she would do everything for Seulgi to be happy and comfortable. And she knew, Irene was always her number one choice. As expected, after Seulgi heard that, the spirit in her eyes changed markedly. The more it became, the more likely it was for Yerim to feel numb.

"Really?" Seulgi asked. She knew that Yerim would be very afraid to stay in the same place as Irene. However, to go to Kim Gia, she must go out to the outskirts of Seoul. That is, after she returned from France, Seulgi will be away from Irene again. She really have a little time and she can't stand it. Seulgi knew that their time was not much, she just wanted to take advantage of every opportunity to be with her. Perhaps, she is very similar to Joy at this point, always wanting to wrap around the person she loves. So many times when Seulgi wondered, how much Yerim had to be mature before she could not see her for days and was still very ordinary. Perhaps, her love for her, is truly mature.

Yerim as usual, always hides the trauma in her heart but nods in accepting Seulgi's requests. After finishing, she did not say anything but went straight to the bedroom, before leaving, did not forget to remind Seulgi to take a break soon.

Looking at the lonely silhouette of Yerim, the pity in Seulgi's heart was as if it had once surfaced.

Her feelings for her, of course she understood very well. Seulgi is stupid to not realize that Yerim is truly in love with her, but she cannot love her. All that Seulgi could have for Yerim could only be an immense gratitude for her understanding. She had once wished she could give love to Yerim, but every time, Irene's figure would appear, filling her weak heart like the antidote. Besides, Seulgi really considered Yerim as her family. She did not want her to come to someone who did not give her whole heart to her. That's why Seulgi also wants to work for Joy and Yerim.

It is, those who love unilaterally, sometimes stubbornly come to no way to cure. Seulgi only wishes, at the end of the road, that Yerim will have the happiness she deserves.

Irene looked at the report in her hand frowning. There is no progress of the case. Irene gasped, throwing the report on the table. She looked up at her teammates.

"Didn't really collect anything more?" Eun-ae saw Irene's cold face and getting goosebumps. Although she already know when bringing a bad report like this, the Captain will not be happy, but there's really no way. Eun-ae gulped.

"The audience is very careful, we are trying our best to approach. How is about you captain, anything on your side?" Irene closed her eyes, her hands gently rub both sides of her temple.

"The other day I attended a party of the high world, people in suspicion were already zoned. The only thing we can do now is continue to follow them. Any suspicious action must also report even the smallest. I, myself will investigate further." Eun-ae heard it and sighed. After that, she was afraid to speak up.

"Captain, you need to be careful" Irene looked out, quietly speaking.

"I know"

That night, she brought a bad mood and went home. However, when she came back, she found Seulgi's familiar body sitting on the stairs next to her door. A strange warm ray suddenly appeared in her heart. Irene frowned slightly, didn't Seulgi say that it would take another few days for her to return?

Kang Seulgi, who was sitting with her eyes closed, heard the sound of high heels. She lifted her face, caught sight of Irene. She really didn't think she missed her so much. That beautiful girl-like face, she had to leave far too long. The jade face carved for a moment gave a warm smile, gently touching Irene's heart.

This time, she did not reject her to enter her home anymore. Irene naturally opened the door for Seulgi to enter the house. Normally, every time she appears at her house around this time, Seulgi always has a bit of alcohol in her body. But today her eyes were soberly awake, the gentleness in it made Irene blush slightly when she looked at her without being noticed.

When she closed the door, Seulgi lost her temper and hugged Irene. She rubbed her head against her hair, inhaling the lungs of the familiar scent on her. Irene suddenly felt that all her troubles today had disappeared in Seulgi's hug. She was a little startled by the intense emotion she was feeling. She never wanted to admit that she missed Seulgi, but now she realized, she herself was not really sure her mind was bothered by Seulgi's warmth. The fact that she had unconsciously reached out to hug her was opposing her reasoning.

The feeling of being wrong and awkward from now on is no longer present, Irene suddenly found that she was safe.

"Hyun, I miss you" Seulgi whispered. Irene is a bit tired to lie about her feelings towards Seulgi. She wanted to tell her that, in her mind, Irene also missed her, but she couldn't. She had promised herself she would not let this affection grow. And she always assumed that if she didn't give it a chance, she would sleep. However, when the two parted slightly, when she was immersed in Seulgi's gentle gaze, she only knew that, right now, only this moment, if she kissed her, Irene will not reject Seulgi.

Seulgi is a very patient person, especially for Irene. It is, at this moment, the nostalgia in her heart accumulates, a little like to burst. In addition to the dark surroundings, the only thing she could see was Irene's clear eyes. They both leaned against each other, looking calm. Seulgi feels that her heart is beating very fast, just a little longer, she will really kiss her dream girl after so many long years. Irene's lips are full, like disturbing her emotions, leaving Seulgi feeling nervous, scared, but happy and sweet.

The moment the lips gently fell into each other, Seulgi felt she could lose consciousness on the spot. Irene's lips were warm, charismatic, or she just touched and wanted more. Despite closing her eyes, Seulgi could also feel her pupils heating up. An indescribable choking in her throat. Seulgi bit by bit, cherishing Irene's sweet lips and then creeping inside. And Irene is willing to receive it, optionally letting Seulgi take action to make her surprised. Her warm mouth was filled with her. Her body was now soft, like losing all her strength, having to rely on Seulgi on the lap. Seulgi's flames burned like crazy, making her forget for a moment a distant illusion called Bae Joohyun. At this moment, when the sweet honey is constantly on the air, breathing in one, Seulgi imagined that Irene really is her.

The kiss, even if it has a rabid numbness, delights into people, it will sometimes end. Seulgi just gently leaned her forehead against Irene's forehead. With a breath of so much joy, she just wanted to keep this moment forever. In the end, Seulgi's wishful years of youthful youth, to be hugged by Irene, to kiss Irene finally became a reality.

Irene was the one who spoke first to break the silence between the two. She just felt the temperature on her face could burn the night. She needed to find something to say to Seulgi before she could comment on this kiss.

"When did you return?" It was just a simple question, but Seulgi was concerned about the beloved's eyes and laughed. She took Irene's hand and pulled it to the sofa. Irene could feel it, the nostalgia made Seulgi change. She was much braver when she actively dragged Irene against her. Seulgi stroked one of her shoulders, then turned her head to kiss Irene’s temple.

"I just landed and stop here" Irene heard, widening her eyes at Seulgi.

"Why don't you go home to rest, come here after for work. We can still meet tomorrow" Seulgi made an unpleasant face, shaking her head desperately.

"No, I can't bear it! I want to see you immediately!" Irene heard that, couldn't help but laugh at Seulgi's popularity. She arbitrarily let her embrace her, only slightly speaking up.

"Did you deliberately come here to ask for food or something?" Seulgi didn't think for a day, Irene would be in her heart joking. Seeing her more comfortable with her, she was happy. Seulgi brought her hand to her mouth, then bit into Irene's ivory finger.

"That's right, very hungry! You should let me eat, or I'll eat you" Seulgi's words turned out to be jokes, but in Irene's ears turned into another meaning. She quickly pulled her hand away, her face unknowingly red, wide-mouthed.

"My house doesn't always have things for you to eat! We ... go out to eat" Then she quickly walked to the door to get her coat on, leaving Seulgi sitting in a daze, not understanding what had just happened.

The dinner of the two people underwent a very pleasant atmosphere. Somewhere in the heart of the two people realized that this long period of time helped improve their relationship unexpectedly. Irene is not the same as being so often uncomfortable. Today she took the initiative to ask about her work that made Seulgi out of excitement. Throughout the night, she laughed her heart out. Seulgi only wished, every day she could have fun with Irene like this. That's good.

Today Irene didn't expect her to be so happy when Seulgi returned. All thoughts of ending Seulgi's feelings are like clouds that vanish. However, she did not take it seriously, Irene still simply thought that the thing she had to Seulgi could only stop at her favorite level. Irene thought she would never fall inlove.

However, it became difficult for her when Seulgi insisted on staying at her house. When she brought her back, it was very late at night, and all vehicles were stopped. Seulgi didn't drive her car again.

"Irene, one night! Let me sleep again" The two stood in front of the shelf to Irene's shoes, Seulgi held her hand hard, pleading. Irene has a little struggle.

"This girl! You have a chauffeur! Go back, it's still a long night for me to let you stay" She didn't know why to deny her. Because it is normal for Seulgi to stay overnight at her girlfriend's house. It was just that she felt that she should not tolerate Seulgi so much. Until this moment, she realized Seulgi was extremely greedy. If she paved the way for her to take a step, then she would definitely want to do it. Today she had kissed her and now wanted to stay at her house. In the end, what is this person attempting to invade in her life?

"It is already midnight! You should not oppress such workers! Buses are also not available, taxis are expensive, the train has stopped running, are you suggesting me to walk back?" Her hand still clutching Irene's hand, Seulgi still wore a thick face and refused to let her go. Irene gasped.

"I will pay the taxi for you to go back, stingy" But, Irene seems to forget that Seulgi is now the general of a corporation with a fortunes in her hands.

"I won't, if that's the case, I will owe you money. I don't want to owe money to my girlfriend. Oh yeah, I'm your girlfriend, I want to sleep with my girlfriend that’s completely right" unable to argue with this person, she tried to push her shoulder.

"So you can walk home on your own. Where does it say to force others like that? Don't you think that a girlfriend must have an agreement?" She really did not want to co-opt with Seulgi, but she still fiercely played chase with her.

"Give me a good reason why you don't agree. I just want to sleep again, I want more. Why can't I?" Irene thought she was going to endure her persistency. She had an ink out of her grasp. While in distress, Irene involuntarily spoke up.

"Because I don't love you" The thought of Seulgi still having a hard face wanted to wrap her around. However, after hearing Irene say that, Seulgi's movements immediately stopped. She just stood there staring at Irene, her hands holding her hands also dropped. Irene realized then that her words really hurt Seulgi. However, she was too arrogant to correct. And at that time, she also thought she was true.

She did not love Seulgi.

Seulgi thought that even how much she grew up, she could not hide her pathetic and poor eyes in front of Irene. She wasn’t hurt, but did not expect her to be so straightforward to refused her.

It's just that, it's not enough.

"So .. slept well" Saying that, she quickly opened the door and went outside. Irene's legs did not autonomously take a step forward, as if to chase, but hesitated. In the end, she was still letting her leave with a wound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.1K 19
This idea just popped out of nowhere. Enjoy.
15.9K 481 11
seulrene fic
123K 4.3K 47
A story of a single mother and workaholic cafe owner. It's all about their dreams and thier own demons
35.7K 1.3K 24
Second book of Seulrene Preview story is available at Seulrene one-shot collection so check it out to find out what will happen Please upvote and sha...