AN UNFINISHED ENDING · kim by...

By skyy_minho

So I wrote this a while back and decided to publish it. It comes from a period in 2017 when I was obsessed wi... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Epilogue

Prologue

737 20 3
By skyy_minho

It's been a year since Kim Byung Yeon left the capital of Joseon, to go traveling around the country after Hong Gyae Nae has settled down in a village near the capital and Lee Young was crowned king.

Byung Yeon was about to arrive at one of his last stops, a riverside village in Cheonju, his russet mare trotted on the gravel path. The first thing he saw was a crowd of boys playing with stick swords by the shade of a tree.

He made his way to the blade smith's shop after he had found a place to stay. He was met by a strikingly beautiful girl at the counter, her black hair was braided and ended with a mokpan daenggi (A ribbon with pointed ends for commoner maidens) dark brown eyes framed by long thick eyelashes and a light rosy color dusted on her fair cheeks.

'Annyeonghaseyo,' she bowed slightly 'How May I help you?' She continued in formal Korean.

Byung Yeon handed her a letter, she accepted it and excused herself. She returned after a few minutes.

'Kim Byung Yeon-ssi your sword will be ready in a month.'

He put a bag of Korean mun on the counter and she accepted it gratefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 47.5K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
19.4K 483 4
Do Kyungsoo's little family joining The Return of Superman. How will it turn out? Follow their adventures here~~~
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1M 57.6K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...