5 seconds of summer Preferenc...

By catthood

Basically preferences but, I"ll aware you when its a fandom or my own writing ❤️ enjoy! More

Prefrences and Fandoms
Car Rides
Holding hands
You make up after a fight
The other boys find out about your secret relationship
Your in love with him but he gets a girlfriend (part 1)
Your in love with him but he gets a girlfiriend (part 2)
Your in love with him but he has a girlfriend (part 3)
Your in love with him but he gets a girlfriend (part 4)
He does the Boyfriend tag
You take his phone
Your famous
First "I love you"
He asks you to prom
He tries to steal your food
Your his bestfriend on tour
He gets jelous of your best guy friend
How he likes your hair
He meets your younger brother/sister
A fan asks about you
You catch him cheating on you with your bestfriend (part 1)
You catch him cheating on you with your bestfriend (part 2)
You catch him cheating on you with your best friend (part 3)
Silent treatment
Scary Movies
Your sick and he takes care of you
Goodnight texts
The song he sings you to sleep with
Please come home
Talks
Father moment
First date
Late nights
Selfies
He talks about you in his sleep
He protects you
You sneak into his bed
It's your birthday
You play spin the bottle
He crashes your slumber party
Good Girls
Halloween
Ikea
He cheats
One of the other boys hits your butt, he hets jealous
Truth or dare
Moments
What he tweets when you get hate
He walks in on you changing
He over hears the boys talking about how hot you are
You meet during the holidays
You live next door
You like him but one of the other members likes you
You like him but another band member likes you part 2
One of the boys checks you out and he gets jealous
Mistletoe
How he wakes you up on Christmas Day
You catch him...
How he gets your attention
Fandom
Goodmorning
Being approved; They just don't know you- Little mix (song pref)
the power goes out
Your daughter dates another members son
your a sister of a band member and you date another band member
You're best friends and his girlfriend hates you| Part 1
You're best friends and his girlfriend hates you | Part 2
You're best friends and his girlfriend hates you | Part 3
You're best friends and his girlfriend hates you | Part 4
Luke Song Imagine
You Guys are Best Friends but He Likes You
You Have a Child From a Previous Relationship
He's Your Brothers Bestfriend
He's Your Brothers Bestfriend Part 2
He's Your Brothers Best Friend Part 3
He Comes Home From Tour

Cheesey pick up lines he uses on you

457 3 2
By catthood

Ashton:

You’re going to get ice cream with your friends. They all have ordered theirs and went outside. It wasn’t the biggest place so it was easier to wait outside. You ordered yours and gave the guy on the other side of the ice cream the money. You’re about to turn around when he starts talking. “Hey,” He starts of. “Uhm.” He waits a little before continuing. “Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steel your heart and you’ll steal mine.” He finally says, proud of himself that he came up with it. You giggle a little. He gives you his big smile. “I’m Ashton.” He says. “Y/n.” You tell him. “Can I have your number.” “Sure.” You say. He gets a napkin and you write down your number. You walk away still giggling about what he just said.

Micheal:

You’re at the bar trying to get the attention of the bartender. He doesn’t really see you. When you finally get your drinks there is this weird guy watching you from the other side of the room. You just look away and walk back to yuor friend giving he her drink. “That took a while.” You nod. “He didn’t quit see me.” You sat down when you saw that same guy watching you again. “There is this strange guy watching me.” You tell your friend. “I saw him at the bar, but now he moved so he can see me again.” You friend encouraged you to walk over to ask what his problem was. As you did you looked back over to your friend who just smiled at you. “What’s your problem.” You said when you reached him. He shrugged his shoulders. “I saw you looking at me.” You kind of screamed at him. He got closer to you. Wanting to whisper in your ear. “I’ll be Burger King and you be McDonald’s. I’ll have it my way and you’ll be lovin’ it.” You started softly laughing at that. “That’s the lamest pickup line I’ve ever heard.” He just stands there and smiles at you.

Calum:

You and your friends were dancing in the middle of the club. People everywhere. Sometimes the people behind you accidently pushed you in your back. That was when your song came on (or a remix of). You and your friends smiled. Then you felt two hand grabbing your hips. You look at your friends to see if they like the person behind you. One of them nods and you release a breath that you didn’t know you were holding. After a while of dancing with this guy his head lowers to your ear. “For your information, people call me Calum, but you can call me tonight.” He slipped a piece of paper in front of you, for you to grab it. You did, looking at the paper a bit confused you turned around. He was gone.

 Luke:

You were at a dinner with some of your friends including Luke. Looking through the menu you searched for something new, something you hadn’t tried yet. It was hard to find, because you came here a lot. Luke sat next to you and saw you scanning the menu. “You know,” A little giggle escaped from his mouth. “Know what’s on the menu, y/n?” “Everything.” You mumbled not really paying attention to him. “Y/n?” You looked up at him. “No, I don’t know.” You said to him. He had a big smile on his face. “Me-n-u” He smiled widely at you. You thought about it for a second before you knew what he meant and started laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.7K 53
5sos FanFic
32.7K 835 89
Just some preferences and imagine I like to do on 5SOS
1.6M 26.9K 200
A collection of all the preferences I've written about the lovely fellas from 5 Seconds Of Summer ツ Enjoy and happy reading x
1.1M 13.5K 199
A series of 5sos preferences. Request are open updating at least 3 times a week. Vote, comment, and follow PLEASE. Most will be from tumblr ill let y...