The Heart's Eye

Door mofokz

I'm lazy to rewrite the description for the new story. So just go back to the old story and then come back he... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
How It Was Going To End But I Was Afraid Of Messing With It Any FurtheršŸ™ˆ

Chapter 17

314 13 3
Door mofokz

Sweat covered Kurama's forehead, plastering a couple of red strands. He leaned against the wall for support as he walked along the unnerving quiet hallway. He has never run into anyone so far. His legs gave out on him and he came crashing to the ground.

He continued to ignore the blood covering the majority of his pants and the pain that seem to keep its hold on him. He couldn't allow himself to be weak. He had to get back his daughter and rush back to aid his brother out of here. Forcing himself to get up.

The sound of a gun shot startled him. Making him realize it was coming from Naruto's direction. Fear took refuge in his heart as he turned back to his brother's direction. "It's not him. Naruto did not get shot. His still in that room going through his contractions." He assured himself.

At the sound of more gun shots he forced himself to move faster. The sound of rushing footsteps coming towards him made him panic. He quickly checked the few doors around him and sigh in relief when the second door opened. He ran inside and closed the door behind him.

Listening over the fast beat of his heart as the sounds of the impatient footsteps fade away from where he was hiding. He sighed and cautiously walked out of his hiding spot. Covering his mouth when he saw drops of blood on the floor. Not sure if it was his or the other person that was heading the other direction he was going to before.

He flared his arms about violently when a pair of arms grabbed him. "Kurama calm down. It's me." Kurama slowly relaxed at the sound of the familiar voice. He turned his head around just enough to ses Jiraiya and Daisuke's faces. He cried out in joy. Hugging his uncle as if this was nothing but a dream. As if this was nothing but a cruel dream his mind conjured up.

He quickly pulled away to look at hid uncle and Daisuke. "Naruto and Erity..."

"It will be alright Kurama. You're safe now." Kurama gave a weak smile before fainting in Jiraiya's arms, blood lose finally getting to him. "Quick, take him to the ambulance. See to it that my nephew is quickly taken care of." Daisuke nodded and gathered the unconscious Kurama in his, rushing back the way he came from.

.....

Naruto was getting worried.  It had been an hour and Kurama had yet to return. He refused to entertain the vicious thoughts itching at the back of his mind.

He hissed, grinding his teeth together as a sharp pain went through his body. His contractions were progressively getting worse with the pain settling in his back. He felt the baby struggling to move further down into the birth canal causing pain in his pelvic area. 

He gripped the edge of the desk, leaning into it, so as  to not  fall to the floor as another contraction hit him full force. He breathed out as it ended, panting heavily. “Damn that one lasted two minutes,” He muttered slowly attempting to straighten up due to pain radiating in the lower part of his back.

He yelped placing a hand on the small of his back and the other on the side of his stomach.  Panic ran through his mind as to how he was going to deliver the baby. The doctors had informed him that this child was bigger than it’s siblings and they had recommended a possible c-section. He struggled to walk to the side of the bed as his gait was widening and the baby kicked him angrily being confined in its space trying to pressing down.

He waddled profoundly knowing that even if escaping was possible at this point he wouldn’t be able to walk far in his current condition. He wanted nothing more than to curled up into a ball and pray for the pain to go away. 'Sasuke.' His heart provided. He was supposed to be with him right now preparing to welcome their daughter.

He was supposed to be home with his children and husband. Everything was supposed to happen without a hiccup. Sure Zuko and Meito started of on a bad start with Sakura and was close to losing them because of Gaara. But Kaname went without a hitch. He only just wished this pregnancy had been the same as Kaname's pregnancy.

'That pig.' His mind supplied.  If it wasn't for Sasuke and that mushroom stick between his legs. He wouldn't be in so much pain. He breathed heavily stretching both hands behind his back to help steady himself as he tried to sit down on the bed.

He immediately pushed a hand underneath his huge belly, “You would decide to be born today, Couldn't you just wait until your father found us. And be born into an acceptable environment.” He groaned in discomfort with the baby kicking in response.

He rubbed at the spot thinking about Sasuke and trying to plan in his mind what he was going to do next. “You better be a girl because I’m not doing this again.” 'You've said that before and here we are.' A voice at the back of his head pointed out.

But he chose to ignore it. He looked at the clock again anticipating the next contraction when the door opened and a man holding Erity walked in laying the crying baby on the bed. 

Naruto spoke silently to his unborn child to wait, praying that the next contraction wouldn’t come while until he left the room. The man looked around the room, the blond figure he was looking for his brother. "His in the bathroom." Even though the man never asked, he couldn't allow him to have the knowledge that Kurama has escaped. 

Naruto watched the other adult  with caution as he glanced over at him and quickly left the room.  Naruto left out the breath he didn’t know he was holding and cried out as the next contraction hit him. 

He doubled into himself as much as he could rocking back and forth. When it passed with slow ministrations he arched his back with both hands pushing into the cushioned mattress as the baby moved slightly further down.  He attempted to stand up so he could care for his crying niece.

After three attempts he waddled over picking up the crying infant who immediately calmed at the sound of his voice. “Shh.. it’s okay, I’m here.  Hopefully you’re mommy will be back soon.”  He slowly walked back and forth leaving one hand pressing into his back so as to keep his balance while soothing the baby to sleep.

His own child trying to press down again and Naruto could no longer close his legs his pelvis hurting and his back killing him.  "I can see you two getting along just well." He carefully laid Erity in her crib just in time for the next contraction causing him to kneel down into a squatting position but the baby barely shifted.  He cried out in pain placing his hands onto the sides of his stomach. “Sasuke please find us,” he silently pleaded.

....

Jiraiya cautiously walked down the hall checking behind every closed doors for any signs of Naruto. But at the same time following the trail of blood. He was three doors away when he heard the sound of someone singing.

His heart beat began to pick up speed at the sound of that familiar voice. "Take a moment remind yourself to, take a moment and find yourself. Take a moment to ask yourself if this is how we fell apart?"

He was standing right in front of the door the voice was coming from. "But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. You've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear. I'm here, I'm here, I'm here." He shakenly opened the door and silently gasped.

"Orochimaru." He  whispered. Said man stopped his singing to the corpse of his daughter in his arms and slowly look over his shoulder to see Jiraiya. He pursed his lips as they started at each other.

.....
Laying on his side after the contraction passed he reached up and grabbed the pillows and blanket off of the bed and placed them behind him as he moved onto his back. 

He breathed in and out as the baby kicked frustrated from the little progress.  Naruto covered himself with the blanket as struggled to remove his pants, just as he kicked them off another contraction hit causing him to arch his back the pain in his back felt like a vice was tearing his spine in two.

His stomach tightened and his legs fell apart. “What the hell is happening,” he said out loud to himself, “something is wrong,” he mumbled trying to determine how far he was dilated.

The baby kicked him in the ribs making him fall back into the pillows.  “See you were being forward now you’re stuck,” he growled loudly as a new wave of pain surged through him.

The contractions were becoming unbearable. He pushed on the next contraction with no progress. Falling into the pillows he arched his back as his back labor was becoming worse.

....
Sasuke  was starting to get impatient. His been running through the hall ways checking door after door. But still found no signs of Naruto or Kurama.

He and Itachi had split up so as to cover more grounds and find their husbands quicker. But he had no such luck so far. He just hoped he was not too late.

.....
He dug his toes into the floor as he pushed the feeling of the baby moving slightly down further but not much.  Suddenly he heard a shot making him panic all the more. Erity began to cry from the noise startling her from her sleep. 

Naruto instinctively shot up quickly to grab her but fell back from the weight and pain his unborn child was causing in his back and midsection.  Her cries increased as another contraction hit him. "Oh my God." He cried and pushed with the contraction and the baby moving minutely. 

The door slammed open and Itachi ran to the side of the bed looking between the crying baby and his brother in law.  He wasn’t sure what to do, shocked by what he was seeing. Naruto was grateful to see the taller raven as he relaxed after the contraction passed. “Take care of her..." Itachi blinked at him in bewilderment.

Naruto smiled, it was rare to see that expression on the Itachi's face. "I’m fine. Go say hi to Erity. She's been waiting so long to meet her daddy.” He said between staggering breaths.  The raven's hands felt sweaty as he walked over to the crib.

He looked at the crying baby in the crib and his heart felt like it flew out of his chest. Itachi picked up his crying daughter. "There, there. Daddy's here princess." He whispered, instantly calming the restless baby. He began looking around the room for Kurama.  “Where’s Kurama?” He asked bending down to hold Naruto’s hand which he gripped hard as another contraction came. 

Itachi spoke calmly to him helping him breathe through it.  That time he saw stars as he fell back into the pillows. Once he caught his breath, “he went to get help,” he said caressing his stomach. “You need to find him, he’s in bad shape.” Tears were flooding down his face.

Itachi sighed. "Sasuke would never be happy if I left you behind like this." He said. “Where’s Sasuke?”  

“ He’s on the way and so is an ambulance.”  Naruto just nodded as another contraction came this time causing him to yell at the top of his lungs. "I swear Itachi I'm going to kill your fucking brother because of this." He threatened, but Itachi just chuckled.

The blond pushed with the contraction and the baby finally moved further down into the birth canal. "Something’s wrong.” He could barely say above a whisper as he breathed rapidly.

He was exhausted and his back was ripping apart. Itachi looked worried at him.  For Naruto to say this there had to be some truth behind it because this wasn’t his first pregnancy. 

Itachi carefully laid his daughter next to Naruto just in case he needed to grab her quickly. “What do you think is wrong?” Naruto tried to sit up but failed. “She's stuck,” he breathed out in pain. 

Itachi asked permission to check and Naruto consented. “Can you see the head?” Itachi shook his head. Naruto could feel his body preparing for another contraction his stomach hardened and he arched his back. Itachi moved behind him helping him sit up as Naruto gripped his hand and fisted the blanket in the other.

He pushed with again little success. Whenever the contraction passed Itachi  wiped the sweat from his forehead and moved him to lay down on the pillows to check his progress.

Sasuke burst through the door when he saw the scene before him. “I can barely see the top of the baby’s hair.” Worry clearly laced in his voice. 

Naruto saw the figure standing behind Itachi and reached out his hand for his husband to take.  This caused Sasuke to snap out of his shock. He rushed to Naruto’s side in time for the next contraction.

Naruto dug his toes into the carpet and pushed whilst listening to his husband’s voice bellow comments of encouragement. "Don't tell me I'm fucking doing great. You fucking did this to me you fucking piece of shit. You have no fucking idea how much this fucking hurts. No! All you know is pumping your fucking seeds in me. So tell me to fucking push one more time. I fucking dare you. I will fucking push my fucking foot up your fucking ass and then strangle you with the fucking umbilical cord. You God damn  fucking Uchiha." Sasuke ignored him, already used to Naruto's temporary anger during labour, but instead chose to move behind the blonde in time for Naruto to fall tiring into his chest.

But it didn't stop him from being amused. Brushing Naruto’s bangs from his forehead. Naruto was beginning to pale, “what’s wrong?” He asked his brother.  “He says the baby’s stuck.”

Noticing the panic in his brother’s face. "But I can see the head.”  Sasuke looked down at Naruto and rested a hand on the moving dome of his stomach earning a swift kick from his unborn child and a groan from the blonde who quickly covered Sasuke’s hand where he was kicked.

“The ambulance should be here shortly,” Itachi spoke reassuring hoping to bring calm. “I can’t move,” Naruto panted out as another contraction hit. He squeezed Sasuke’s hand,  shouting never again trying to focus on helping the fetus move further down by massaging his stomach with downward strokes. 

“We need to get him to a hospital.” Sasuke demanded out of panic. 

“It’s too late for a cesarean, I have to deliver them naturally,” the blonde was panting trying to catch his breath. He arched his back before begging Sasuke to massage the painful spot. 

It was a long and painful process. With Naruto cursing in pain most of the time, even laying out threats both Uchiha brothers knew would never happen.

But Sasuke had paled when Naruto said he'd never have sex with him. That was a threat Naruto had followed with after Kaname was born. He had been starved for almost seven months.

This amused Itachi to no ends despite his little brother's dark glare directed towards him. Finally Akari Uchiha was born. With pale skin and dark hair like her father  and blue eyes like her mother's.

The medic had helped with the after birth.  The medic had placed Naruto on the stretcher and loaded him into the ambulance. Sasuke sat besids him, smiling as he watched Naruto cradle Akari in his arms close to his chest. "Hay." Said a tired Naruto.

Sasuke leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on the blond's lips. "Hay." He said back when he pulled away at a hair length distance. "Our sons miss you so much." Naruto felt happiness at the mention of his boys. "They were worried. They are to smart. I tried hiding this from them, but they seemed to figure it out just fine."

"Well they do have my intelligence." Sasuke snorted at that. The blond tried to playfully smack his husband. Mindfu of the baby in his arms. Sasuke chuckled and lightly kissed Naruto on the lips, pulled away and pressed his forehead against Naruto's. "Let's never do this again." Naruto chuckled. "Don't worry this will be the last time we have such adventures." He said and they shared a passionate kiss only pulling away when the baby started to cry in Naruto's arms.

Sasuke and Naruto smiled down at her, both cooing at her as the ambulance drove away. Following the one that had Itachi, Erity and an unconscious Kurama. Everything thing was hopefully going to be all right.
.

......

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4K 46 6
So rewatching Naruto I couldn't help think about this pairing and so have looked at some fanfictions but couldn't help wanting to write a bit of my o...
31K 1.8K 45
I'm bad at descriptions but it's basically just a Naruto fan fiction. I do not own Naruto, the plot line, or anything except for my original charact...
176K 4.3K 25
After the 3rd Great Shinobi War was won, the struggle of regaining what has been lost was the next challenge for the Shinobi's of Konohagakure. Sakur...
154K 3.3K 38
It's a fanfic of naruto, not much else to be said. Oh and there won't be any of that gay shit in my fanfic. Sorry if you like that stuff, but I will...