๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ( tua. )

By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ that i'm no sweet dream, but i'm a hell of a night. โž in which two people come back a... More

epigraph
cast
prologue
chapter one โ”€ "What happened to your face?"
chapter two โ”€ "And then there were none."
chapter three โ”€ "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"
chapter four โ”€ "She's drunk"
chapter five โ”€ "Make all their bones get crushed by the ceiling?"
chapter six โ”€ "You didn't mention that he was a creepy ass guy,"
chapter seven โ”€ "Idiot's, all my brothers are idiots,"
chapter nine โ”€ "Hey we're selling Girl Scout cookies also try not to-"
chapter ten โ”€ "Fine I'm sorry we lied,"
chapter eleven โ”€ "And if you tell Klaus any of this you are so dead."
chapter twelve โ”€ "Who's Vanya?"
chapter thirteen โ”€ "That's a location and a noun not a plan."
chapter fourteen โ”€ "You don't say Moon Boy."
sequel
important question !!!

chapter eight โ”€ "I don't remember the forecast calling for 13 year oldst

2.8K 66 38
By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

×××

chapter eight ─ "I don't remember the forecast calling for 60 year old man in a 13 year olds body?!"

☾.*:☆⋆˚·

×××

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟴:𝟭𝟱 𝗮𝗺

"Three days?"

"That what Five said." Luther replied as Allison handed him a cup of coffee. Luna stood leaning on the bar pulling red licorice apart and eating it.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon. Luna a little help," Klaus said holding up his coffee cup.

Luna rolled her eyes as she walked over and heat up the cup holding the cup in her hand. "But can we trust him? I don't know if you're noticed, but Five's a little..." Allison explained.

"Our little psychopath," Luna said sitting next to Klaus on the floor handing his coffee back.

"He was pretty convincing." Luther said.

Luna rolled her eyes, "So was Jeffrey Dahmer," she muttered.

"If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him" Luther said ignoring Luna's comment.

"That's why they were after him?" Diego asked. "Yep," Luna said popping the p.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asked.

"Uh....Apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." Luther explained before standing up. "Okay. So, here's the plan."

"Here we go again," Luna muttered rolling her eyes bitting on the red licorice.

"Uh, we go through Dad's research─" Luther started before Allison stopped him. "Wait, what? Hold on, hold on."

"Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick. What actually happened the first time around?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah. What are you not tellin' us?" Diego asked.

"Come on big boy spit it out," Luna said as everyone's attention was pointed towards Luther.

Luther sighed, "We died."

"What was that?" Allison asked.

Luna started to plung her ears seeing if anything was clogging them, or maybe she got punched one to many times.

"I said, uh, we died."

Everyone was silent and staring at Luther. Luna started laughing, then stopped realizing no one else was. "...you're not kidding, are you?" she asked as a umbrella popped out of nowhere.

🌇

"No, we need to figure this out." Diego said. Luna played with her blue hair standing next to him. "Is it just us?" She questioned not looking up.

"It's everybody,"

"In the house?"

"The whole planet?"

"No, outside the house. Everyone died." Luther said.

"Hey." Vanya said walking in.

Luna looked up dropping her hair brushing it to the side. "How it's him," She mumbled getting Diego attention.

"What's going on?"

"It's a family matter." Allison replied. Luna frowned at that reply. "A family matter. So you couldn't bother to include me."

"That's why we were just about to call you," Luna quickly added.

"No, it's not like that. We were─"

"Don't let me interrupt."

"Wait, I'll fill you in later when we're alone." Allison said walking up to her. "Please, please, don't bother. And I won't either."

"Vanya, that's not fair."

"Fair? There's nothing fair about being your sister. I have been left out of everything for as long as I can remember. And I used to think it was Dad's fault, but he's dead. So it turns out you're the assholes" Vanya said before walking out.

Leonard and Allison stared at each other for a bit. Once Leonard left shivers went down Luna's spine as Diego raised an eyebrow noticing it.

"Something doesn't sit right with him around Vanya," She mumbled to him.

"Ouch." Klaus said as Luna hit is arm lightly.

"I'm gonna go find Vanya and explained." Allison said as she turned to go. "No, wait, there isn't time. We need to figure out what causes the apocalypse." Luther said stopping her.

"Now, there are loads of possibilities. Nuclear war, asteroids. But I'm thinking this is about the Moon. Right? Dad must have sent me up there for a reason." And I was giving him daily updates on the conditions, I sent file samples." Luther started.

Everyone rolled their eyes. Luna layed her head on Diego shoulder, "Fifty to shut him up?" Luna asked and Diego chuckled a little glancing down at her.

"The first thing we need to do is find his research."

"Hold on. Hold the phone." Klaus said. "We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?" He reminded.

"Klaus, shockingly, has a point. What gives us a wim this time?" Diego asked playing with a knife as Luna lifted her head up.

"Five. Last time we didn't have him. We weren't all together." Luther stated as Klaus started to gag and groan.

"This time, we'll have the full force of the Umbrella Academy. That's what we need." Luther said as Luna's eyes stayed glued on Klaus.

"So where's Five now?" Allison asked.

"Well, he had a plan to change the time line. He'll be back soon." Luther said.

"I'm going after Hazel and Cha─Cha." Diego declared walking towards the front door.

"What, right now?" Luther asked.

"Hell, yeah."

"Uh, hell no." Luna said walking after him. "Luna, Three days. I'm losing light by the minute."

"Wait, Diego. Look, I know you wanna do...but your gunna end up getting yourself hurt or killed." Luna stated.

"Good,"

"No not good," Luna started walking towards him, "Remember when we were kids and we promised each other we wouldn't do anything stupid?" She whispered.

"Not ringing a bell,"

Luna chuckled before swinging her leg onto the arm of the couch, pulling her pant leg up showing a piece of red string around her ankle. "Try a little bit harder," She said smiling.

He huffed before looking back up at her. "Don't get in the way. Please for the love of god listen to me. Okay? I'll be right back stay here." Luna smirked nodding her head.

Diego lefted the room as Luna turned back around noticing Klaus stumbling. "Klaus?" Luna asked as he walked past her.

"So what? You're giving up on the world, too?" Luther asked raising his face.

"Yeah, pretty much. Yeah. Mm─hmm." He replied.

"So that's it. You're cool with us all dying in three days?" Luther said as Klaus opened his mouth and closed it before walking away.

"Figure something out. I'm gunna watch after those two, just call when you got something." Luna said to Luther touching his arm lightly.

"This world isn't ending just yet!" Luna yelled running off after Klaus.

🌇

Luna was up her room packing her duffle bag. She was switching from her dresser to her bag. But stopped when she realized there was something missing.

Her heart stopped, "It's okay Luna just remember what you brought," her breathing started getting faster and faster.

"Okay you know what, let's just go through everything that's in the bag and maybe we'll just go from there." She suggested to herself.

She went to the bag and started pulling things out. "Okay, four bars, seven pairs of pants, nine pairs of underwere-" She said to herself before getting distracted by a that red piece of string.

🌇

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧," 𝘈𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘦. 

𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴. "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰." 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥. 

"𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘓 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵." 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥. 

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵."

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥?" 𝘈𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦. 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱, 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺.

"𝘐𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰?" 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘈𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳. "𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰-" 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 

"𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳?" 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳. "𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵-" 

"𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥," 𝘈𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥.

"-𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.

𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵, "𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦." 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦. "𝘈 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦..."

𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. "𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴!"

🌇

Luna ran upstairs to the attic looking around but stopping seeing Diego tieing Klaus to a chair. "Should I ask?" She said pushing her hands into her back pockets.

"Sobering up, that's it tighter and higher" Klaus ordered looking towards Deigo at the end. "Ooh. Ouf! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah." Klaus let out as Diego tighten the rope.

"Fine."

"Ooh! Aah! Aah!"

"If I see a boner, I'm out."

"Consider me to with that," Luna said as she went through old boxes. "End of the world and you wanna get sober all of a sudden." Diego said walking around him.

"Hey, we all gotta go through it somehow!" Luna said after blowing some dust off a box.

"Don't get me wrong. Good by you. But I'd think you'd wanna pop every pill on the planet."

"Oh, the throught did cross my mind believe me, but...there's something I need to do, and the whole pesky thing doesn't seem to work unless I'm sober." Klaus infromed. "And if your looking for anything of value, I already sold it."

Luna smile a bit before cruching back up. "I figured that, but no I'm not-" She started as she turned towards them. "-just wanted to remember old memories. Is this about the one you last?"

Klaus sighed loudly, "What was her name?" Diego asked tieing the end of the rope to the chair.

"His name was Dave."

Luna smiled softly at him leaning on a wall close to them. "We soldiered together in the A Shau Valley..in the Mountain of the Crouching Beast."

Diego stopped and looked at Klaus before going back to tieing the rope. "Well, Dave must have been a very special person...to put up with your weird-ass shit."

"He better have been, if anyone is worthy of Klausy love is worthy of mine." Luna stated smiling.

"Yeah. Yeah, Luna, he was... He was kind, and strong, and vulnerable, and...beautiful. Beautiful. And I was...foolish enough to follow him all the way to the front line."

"You fought in the shit?" Diego asked.

"Oh yeah, baby."

"How'd they let you fo that?" Luna asked softly.

"Let me? War couldn't take enough bodies. Please. Including his."

"Hey, look at us. Loggin' in some quality bro time before the end of the world." Klaus sais before looking towards Luna, who smiled lightly. "And quality Luna time." He added.

"Yeah, might as well. Everyone like dead already." Diego said tightening the rope more making Klaus grunt.

"Ah, yes. The lady cop."

"Yeah. Mom, too. I let them both down. So here I am alone with you two." Diego said patting Klaus shoulder before going to leave him. Luna turned back to some boxes going through them.

"Ah, shit!"

"What?" They both asked their attention focused on Klaus.

"I need to pee."

🌇

"Get you goin' here. A quick-" Diegk started as he picked up the rope as Klaus cut him off. "You know, no, I─I think...I think this was..." Klaus started standing up. "Whoa. Wait." Luna said pushing on his shoulder.

"I think this was a bad idea. No. I just─I should have had just one last hit to ease me into it. That's all I need."

"Mm─hmm. No, no, no." Diego and Luna said trying to stop Klaus as he start limping away. "I'll be right back."

"I don't think so." Diego said as they both stepped in front of Klaus. "No...That's not how it works. Diego."

"Nope. Sit down." Luna ordered. "Luna, listen. Just listen." Luna shook her head, "Sit."

"Just listen." Klaus agrued as Luna punch him in the stomach. "You gunna sit now?" Luna asked as Diego widdled him over to the chair. "Sit your ass down."

"Sit down. Sit down."

"If you don't stop it I swear to god Klaus, I'll-" Luna threatened as Diego strated getting the ropes. "You'll what, frezze me? Damn you Luna! Damn it! Stop it!" He yelled as Diego started tieing Klaus up again. "Nope."

"Stop it!"

"Nope!"

"Get off! Get... Get off! Get off!" Klaus said as Luna threw her hands that were previously on her temples. "Stop!" She yelled frezzing Klaus' torso. She sighed heavily before crouching down in front of Klaus. "Listen to me. You are stronger than those damn things okay. There's a reason you wanted to get sober. So man the hell up and stop acting like a children! Both of you!" She yelled before un-frezzing his torso.

"You're giving my a damn head ache!" Luna yelled as she walked back down stairs. "Ugh- I really shouldn't have came back," She thought out loud.

🌇

Luna pushed the small storage closet open, smiling lightly pulling the small chain abover her turning the light on. She walked over the little tent fort thing, noticing a spiral notebook in the fort.

She climbed in and grabed it, swiping the dust off it. She smiled softly at the writing on the cover, tracing her fingers over the letters.

'𝐿 + 𝒟 '

"I have been looking everywhere for you," Diego said as Luna looked up at him. "You remember when we argued about who should write on the coved. When we came up with idea, I would write your name and you would write mine."

"L are you okay?" Diego asked walking into the small closet.

"No I'm not..."

That made Diego's head tilt a little, catching him off guard. "Is this about Luther and the whole apocalypse because-"

"No I'm not worried about the apocalypse, I probably won't even make it till then." Luna said as her eyes filled with tears.

He noticed this and crouched down and sat in front of her. "Luna what's going on?"

She whiped the tears that fell, and took a deep breath. "A couple of weeks ago I had to train to fight a girl quadruple my size. And I didn't eat as much as I should, didn't sleep, didn't drink. And well round one I got knocked out for three hours." She started feeling her emotions swirl around. He grabbed her hand feeling it getting colder and colder.

"You know fights are always on Sunday?" Luna said as Diego kept quiet. "I thought it was Wensenday. Wh-when I went to the hospital they told me if I got punch, kick, hell even if you thump it I could lose it. I could lose everything..."

Luna had tears rolling down her cheeks and her hands were turning blue. "I get that our childhood wasn't the best, but it's what makes me..me." She said looking down. 

"And if I lose myself, I'll lose everyone I've ever known. That means Klaus, Five, Vanya, Allison, Mom, Pongo, Luther...but most importantly I'll lose you." Luna said looking up at him.

"No matter how much I tell myself I'm over you. How many guys, girls, anyone to distract my mind. It always goes back to you." She exclaimed they both stayed quite for a moment.

"Luna, you will never lose me," He said putting hand on her cold cheek.

They lend in and kissed. In that moment Luna felt happy, like everthing was how it use to be. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they fell into the sheet fort as the father clock chimes ranged through the house as the day restarted. And just like that it was Wednesday. 8:15 am.

🌇

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟴:𝟭𝟱 𝗮𝗺
     (...𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻)

"Hold the phone. We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?"

"Klaus, shockingly, has a point. What gives us a wim this time?" Diego asked playing with a knife as Luna lifted her head up.

Electricity started sparking from the ceiling. Five came crashing down falling onto the bar. "Je-Jesus!" Allison yelled as Diego pushed Luna back a bit. "I don't remember the forecast calling for 60 year old man in a 13 year olds body?!" Luna yelled.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too?" Klaus asked on the ground. Luna raised her hand, "Don't worry Klausy you arn't insane just yet," Luna rambled.

"Five, where have you been?" Luther asked as Five started to sit up but only to fall off the bar. "Are yoy all right?"

"Who did this?"

"Irrelevant." Was all he said taking Allison coffee from her hand.

Everyone's eyes were on him as he limped chugging the coffee. He sighed, whipping his mouth after finishing it. "So, the apocalypse is in the three days. The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us."

"The Umbrella Academy."

"Yeah, but with me, obviously. So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed. Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us?" Five asked as Klaus shook his head. "No. And to guve us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead." He said holding up a piece of paper. "I know who's responsible for the apocalypse."

Allison held her hand out and Five handed her the paper. Luna and Diego quickly walked over behind the three of their siblings. "This is who we have to stop."

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison read a loud.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Luna asked confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 151 19
It's the end of the world as they...don't know it. Five Hargreeves is supposedly back from the dead. Y/N Hargreeves, the eighth umbrella, tries toget...
312K 8.9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...
127K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...
300K 8K 26
"I'm not letting you get hurt again." "Even at the cost of the world?" "Even at the cost of the world." | book one | season one | | total word count...