House of Proclivity **SHORT S...

By LizahNizah

pro·cliv·i·ty /prōˈklivədē,prəˈklivədē noun: proclivity; plural noun: proclivities a great interest and plea... More

1
2
3
4
5
Hello!
6
7
8
10
11
12

9

2.1K 89 5
By LizahNizah

Nidari's POV

"Dave stop playing." I giggled as I put lipgloss on in the mirror.

"You my wife, I have permission to annoy you forever." He laughed holding me in one arm and our son in the other.

"I don't think that was in our vows." I faced him.

"Mhm, it was you wasn't there." He kissed my lips.

"You a trip." I laughed grabbed Kiare.

We were getting ready to go on a shopping trip with the crew. Mama Faye had met a man and ain't been kicking it with us since! It was our last day in Bora Bora and we thought we'd go out with a bang. As I was changing Kiare's diaper I got a text from Dess.

Dess 💕
I need y'all to come to the room now!!

Karin 🥰
Girl for what? I'm trying to get my freak on!

Nidari
Karin, That's nasty asf, I'm omw.

"Dave I need you to finish getting him ready, Dess needs me." I said putting his little shorts on.

"Ok, we'll be ready when your back." He picked him up.

I walked to the end of the walkway and met Karin at Dess's door. She opened it with tears in her eyes.

"Dess what's wrong?" I asked stepping in the door.

"Y'all I messed up!" She said walking to bathroom.

"Ok? What does that mean?" Karin asked.

She came out the bathroom with four pregnancy tests, they all said positive.

"Girl..." I gasped.

"Not helping." She plopped down on the bed.

"Does Jon know?" Karin asked.

"No, we only been together for six months!" She palmed her face.

"Well why were y'all having unprotected sex?" I asked standing up.

"Jay, I need a friend not a mama." She wiped a tear.

"I'm being a friend, my job as a friend is to correct you when wrong." I said.

"Yeah Dess, it's too soon for y'all not to be using condoms." Karin said slowly.

"You need to tell him." I said.

"Tell me what?" Jon asked.

"Yea tell him what?" Dave and Jaysean asked.

"Where the hell y'all come from!" I said grabbing my chest.

"Well Jon was walking back from the beach, Ki was hungry, and I don't know why this nigga here." Dave said pointing to Jaysean.

"I came to see my girl." Jaysean said flipping Dave off.

"Whipped." Dave mumbled.

"Nigga." I side eyed him.

"Will somebody tell me what's going on." Jon said.

"I'm pregnant." Dess said loudly.

The whole room went quiet. Everybody was looking at each other.

"Can someone say something please." Dess said tearing up.

"I'm happy." Jon smiled.

"Really?" Everybody said.

"Yeah, I mean I always wanted a little butt." He said walking over hugging Dess.

"Shit you say that until they come out." Dave said.

"Don't speak about my child that way." I slapped his arm.

"Watch who you hitting bruh." He laughed.

"Give me my baby." I said mugging him taking my son from his arms.

I cooed at him and he smiled showing off his dimples.

"I don't want it." Dess said lowly wiping her tears.

"What?" Jon said snapping his head in her direction.

"I do not want it Jonathan." She said louder.

"You're gonna kill my baby Desirae?" He asked choking up.

"I can't have a baby right now, all the traveling I do with my career." She said.

"Alright bro, heard you." Jon said slamming the door.

Kiare jumped and immediately started crying.

"See that's the shit I don't have time for." Dess said.

"Desirae, please don't make me go off on your ass. If you wanna get an abortion get one. Leave my child out of it." I spat.

"Yeah Dess that's not cool." Dave said guiding me and Ki out the door.

"You tripping." Karin said grabbing Jaysean hand and walking out.

ONE WEEK LATER

Nidari's POV

I hadn't talked to Dess since she told us she was pregnant in Bora Bora. I didn't really care too, I don't like people talking about my child. He's a good baby and he didn't do shit to her. Currently I was laying on my bed with Kiare in his boppy next to me he was playing with his little toes. Dave was downstairs in his studio mixing up a song with a rapper. Eventually Kiare fell asleep so I turned the baby monitor on and went downstairs to start cooking.

"Oh my baby in the kitchen." Dave danced walking up to me.

"Move." I laughed.

"Nah I'm good." He said.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked bending down to the fridge.

"You." He snacked my butt.

Me and Dave hadn't had sex since Kiare was born nearly 5 months ago. Lord knows I need some of that but there's never any time.

"Dave baby no." I said.

"Nidari what the fuck, I'm a man you are my wife. I haven't felt you in months." He said throwing his arms up.

"I been giving you head in the mornings." I said pulling out some catfish.

"That ain't enough." He said rolling his eyes.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Nothing just know what you won't another woman will." He said walking out the kitchen.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I asked stopping the water in the sink following him.

"You heard me." He rolled his eyes.

"Ok cool." I said throwing my slides on.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked following me upstairs.

I didn't answer him. I just went in Kiare's room and began packing his bag. I walked right past him while putting onesies, wipes, diapers, and empty bottles in his bag.

"Nidari I'm sorry." He sighed.

"Fuck you and your sorry. You think it's easy for me? I want it just as bad as you do. But I'm a mother first David." I pushed past him to pack my bag.

"So you're gonna leave?" He asked.

"If you're gonna cheat, I would rather not catch you." I said throwing clothes and more toiletries in my bag.

I put Kiare in his car seat softly and grabbed the keys to the Range. I buckled him in and put out bags in the trunk completely ignoring everything David was saying.

"You're being dramatic." He yelled at me through the window.

I started the car up and backed out of the garage. I drove to the gate exiting out community and cried the whole way there. How could he say something like that to me. I looked at the ring on my finger and took it off placing it in the cup holder. We haven't been married a month and he's already tripping. Maybe this was a mistake.

———

Dave's POV

I watched as she backed out of our garage. I knew what I said was wrong but it slipped out due to frustration. I just said whatever without thinking about it. I ran in the house and grabbed the other set of keys. I jumped in the car and started it up.

"FUCK!" I yelled hitting the steering wheel.

"Wow, you really outdid yourself David." A familiar voice said.

I looked through the rear view mirror.

"Marissa what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked twisting my face up.

"Well when I heard about what happened to little ole Karli, I thought I'd intervene." She said.

"You need to go." I clenched my teeth.

"David that's not how this works. You see Karli couldn't get the job done so I killed her and now I'm here." She smiled.

"Bitch you crazy." I grabbed my phone.

"If you call the police your wife will be dead with one phone call, I been trailing y'all for months. I was gonna wait a year but then you had to marry her David." She said throwing her hands up.

"Why do you give a fuck?" I asked disgusted.

"Me and Karli had a plan, you could've had the both of us. Just us three one happy family." She said with tears forming in her eyes.

"You a trip, get out Marissa." I turned around and unlocked the doors.

I felt a big impact on my head and blacked out.

"Lights out David." Marissa smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.8K 57
de·vo·tion /dəˈvōSH(ə)n/ noun love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause. - Read to find out more...❣️ published; 06-11-2020
1.2K 37 12
ec·sta·sy - an overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.
1.3M 53.3K 62
Ag·gres·sive əˈɡresiv/ adjective Pursuing one's aims and interests forcefully, sometimes unduly so.... I hate descriptions but this is worth...