Come Back To Me: Mafia Romanc...

By alekseixx

Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 60

250K 8.9K 11.4K
By alekseixx

Instagram - @alekseixxwattpad

Don't forget to tag me in stuff :)
I get bored
**

Hey there...champ, how the hell are ya?" I smiled awkwardly as Sinister stared at Anton and I with such an intense rage, I was kind of turned on.

No, Calla. Bad Calla. He is the enemy right now.

"Don't call me 'champ'." He fumed, his eyes bled anger.

"Oh, okay. Sport? Pal? Throw me a line here, because I'm quite confused."

"The fuck do you think you're doing, Calla?!" He hissed at me, though I couldn't help but notice his arm was still around Hayden's waist. That little whore just stood there, looking completely and utterly disgusted with me.

I turned my attention to her, "Hey Susan, how's your night going?"

She scoffed, "I know you know my real name."

I bit down on my lip, "I don't recall giving a fuck about what your name is. All I care to know is why you're pawing at my husband like the bitch you are."

Her mouth widened at my words and Sinister stared daggers at me.

"Woof!" I barked.

"Calla what the fuck is wrong with you?" He hissed.

"Ohhhh, I don't knoww, maybe it's because I'm your wife, you know? And you brought me here, and all you seem to be capable of doing is groping Nanny McPhee over here."

Sinisters fists clenched by his side, "Why the fuck were you dancing with him? Huh? Do you really get jealous that easily? Are you that desperate for attention?"

Ouch.

"He's talked to me more than you have tonight." I frowned.

"Are you really that needy?" He fumed, his icy eyes monstrous.

I backed up, Anton pressed his hand onto my shoulder protectively. I felt like crying, this fucking hurt.

"Mr. Velkov, as a guest in my home, I suggest you calm down a little so we can handle this like gentlemen, and stop yelling at Calla." Anton said from behind me.

This only made Sinister more furious as he took a step towards us.

"Do you really think I give a fuck about being a gentlemen right now? You just had your hands all over my fucking wife!" He barked out, people around us started to look.

"And you just had your hands all over Bethany!" I shouted back at him, "How does that make you any less in the wrong? Huh? It DOESN'T!!"

"My name is Hayden!" She yelled at me.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" I screamed, my body heaved as I tried not to collapse on the ground from anger and humiliation.

Sinister dropped his hands away from Hayden as he reached out to grab me.

"Come on, Calla. We're going home."

I pulled away from him, "No! I don't want to." I felt like crying.

I watched as Sebastian made his way over to us, Sabrina was hot on his heels, his eyes were wide as he watched us yell at each other.

"What's going on? Sinister you cannot make a scene, especially not here." He whispered harshly to Sin.

"We're leaving." Sinister growled as he reached out to grab me again.

I pulled away, drawing my attention to Sebastian.

"Seb, I'm not going with him. Not tonight." My eyes were wide.

Sebastian stared at me for awhile, we were all silent. My body was shaking and I felt like grabbing a pillow and screaming into it.

"She can stay here tonight." Anton offered, he looked at Sebastian, "You may stay here as well if you'd like, to keep an eye on her for Mr. Velkov."

"I do not need a babysitter." I frowned. Even though it was true, I definitely needed a babysitter.

Sinister, still furious, turned to Seb, "keep your eye on her. I need to leave before I murder this fucking bastard." He spat at Anton, running his hands angrily through his hair.

People around us were still staring and I felt like crying, he did the exact same thing to me, what gives him the right? How is he able to justify his actions with pure rage?

Sinister turned to leave, his eyes bloodshot with fury, but he turned to me, "Calla" he whispered, "Everything I do, I do for a reason. Please understand that."

Without waiting for me to answer, he grabbed a smirking Hayden by the wrist and walked away.

What the fuck does that even mean? What is he up to? Jesus fuck, I wish I could drink right now. I needed a drink. No Calla. Bad Calla. No alcohol. Kay.

"Is he really bringing her with him?" I asked to Sebastian, my heart was sinking as I watched Sinister and Hayden walk away.

Sebastian shrugged, his eyes diverting away from me. What the fuck is going on?

"Come, Mrs. Velkov. Let's get you out of here." Anton put his arm over my shoulder, leading me away from the crowds of staring people.

Sebastian trailed after us, as Anton walked out of the massive ballroom, and up a flight of grand looking stairs. There were body guards all around us, watching Anton protectively as he led us up the steps and towards a series of long halls. He stopped at a massive door at the end of the hall.

"This is my room, you can stay in here if you'd like." Anton offered.

Seb laughed, "Mrs. Velkov stays wherever I am, and let me tell you, your highness, I'm a sheet hogger. Yeah that's right, you'll freeze your royal ass off while I'm snuggling with your Egyptian cotton blankets."

"It's true." I nodded, "I'll just stay in here" I walked towards another door.

"That's the laundry room, love." Anton grinned pointing towards another door, "You both may stay in here. Oh and Calla, might I have a small word with you?"

Sebastian nodded tightly walking into the bedroom, leaving Anton and I alone.

"What's up?" I asked, wrapping my arms around myself. I was still upset as hell, not only did my husband openly grope another woman, he actually left with her. I felt like shit.

"Your husband is a very good man, you know that was all for show, correct?"

I froze, "The fuck are you talking about?"

He sighed, leaning against the door frame, "Miss Hayden is the wife of the leader of the American mob, you know the one that sold you to Sinisters brother awhile back?"

What. The. Hell. "What're you talking about?"

His face fell. "I figured your acting was a little too good. Your husband didn't tell you, did he?"

"Tell me what?!" I demanded, my heart began to race.

"He needed to gain Miss Hayden's trust tonight, he knew she would be here. He needed to make himself seem like an uncaring husband, so that she would go home with him, and then he could either kidnap her and sell her off, hold her for ransom, or kill her. But she always has guards around her, so tonight was the only night he could get her alone. You needed to be the believable jealous wife, so I'm guessing that's why he didn't say anything."

I can't believe he didn't tell me. I can't believe he didn't trust me enough.

"I was in on it, you know." He continued, "I mean I wasn't supposed to dance with you or talk to you the way I did, I was just supposed to make sure you stayed safe and didn't shoot her while they were dancing."

"Wha--I can't believe this, oh my god."

"What kind of man would say and do the things Sinister did with Hayden, while his pregnant wife was watching?"

I grabbed his arm, "The fuck? How did you know I was pregnant? Did Sinister tell you?"

His green eyes filled with amusement, "Mrs. Velkov, you're known to be quite a little drinker, especially at events like these. Instead of champagne, you drink sparkling water? I don't think so."

My face fell, "I could be a recovering alcoholic--naw, I'm just kidding, I'll never recover."

He grinned.

"You can't tell anyone, please, please don't tell anyone." I pleaded, my heart still racing.

He rested his hand on my shoulder, "You have my word, Mrs. Velkov. I've been a friend of the Russian Mafia for many years, I would never hurt that relationship. And besides, I would never put your life in jeopardy."

"That's cute." I nodded sharply, "so is Sinister going to kill Hayden or something? Because that would be cool."

He laughed, "I'm not quite sure, you know Sinister, he can be very unpredictable."

I scoffed. "Yes. he can be an asshole too. I swear to fuck, I'm gonna go all pregnant on him and DESTROY HIM!"

Anton smirked, "good look with that, love."

Booya.

***

College is great guys! Sorry for not updating a lot!!! I've kinda been a little preoccupied!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 4.5K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
34.4K 682 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
374K 9.1K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
111K 2.5K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...