Ducktales {Big sister AU}

Per Jollyisor

*SOON TO GO UNDER COMPLETE EDIT* So this story's idea was inspired by @Jirukon so things might seem a lot lik... Més

A/N
Woo-oo! Part 1
Woo-oo! Part 2
The House of the Lucky Gander!
The Spear of Selene
Beware the B.U.D.D.Y. System
The Secret(s) of Castle McDuck
The Shadow War (Pt. 1)
The Shadow War {Pt. 2}
The Most Dangerous Game... Night!
The Town Where Everyone Was Nice!
The Treasure of the Found Lamp!
The 87 Cent Solution!
Nothing Can Stop Della Duck!
To Beak or Not To Beak!
Timephoon!
Glomtales!
Moonvasion! Part 1
Moonvasion! Part 2
(Y/n)'s New Look!
Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks!
Quack Pack!
Double-O-Duck in You Only Crash Twice!

The Last Crash Of The Sunchaser

2.4K 65 21
Per Jollyisor

*If the word(s) are slanted, it's a memory*

(Y/n POV)

"Come on, (Y/n)! We'll be done with the house boat in just a couple more days!" Donald said cheerfully as he led me through the front yard and towards the houseboat. He was carrying a few planks of wood, and I was carrying a tool bag and nails. I was helping him until Scrooge was ready to go to Monacrow. Uncle Donald was very keen on getting the houseboat up and running again, and I do understand why. We have been living with Uncle Scrooge for months, so Donald probably misses being in charge of the place. But I also don't understand why he wants to leave. He lived with Scrooge right up until almost the boys were born, being an adult, and he only left because of mom's death. So why leave is a question left unanswered.

We walked passed the jeep in the front yard, and Donald stumbled a bit. Huey ran up to us with a flier in hand. "Come on uncle Donald! You can fix the houseboat when we get back." I gasped as I dropped the things in my hands when Donald nearly hit Huey in the head with the board. Luckily Huey ducked in time. I gave Donald a small glare for scaring me half to death. I know it was an accident, but still! "Nuh uh! I'm almost done! We'll be on the water again, in two days!" Right when he had finished his sentence, a thud was heard, and we all clearly knew it was the houseboat. Donald smiled sheepishly. "..7 days." Then an explosion was heard, and Donald sighed. "I should get started." I picked up the tools as Donald turned around, but he smiled at me.

He took them with a smile, nodding towards the jeep. "I got this, go ahead and help them get ready." I smiled and hugged Donald, thanking him and letting go. He walked away with a smile, and I walked over to the jeep. "No rush!" Dewey said to Donald, waving. Mrs. Beakley walked out of the house carrying a bag and a smile on her face. Webby turned to her. "Granny! You're coming to!?" Mrs. B looked at her. "I have 987 vacation days saved up, and Monacrow's Blackwater Beaches are legendary!" She took off her regular glasses, and put on some pink sunglasses. "It's high time I 'wilded out' with some 'maxing' and 'relaxing'. Mmm?" She folded her arms with a smile, pulling down her sunglasses a little.

I held in my laugh, because come on, that was kind of funny, but it was also sweet she was trying to relate to our young 'culture'. Webby smiled and put her hands on her hips. "I have the coolest grandma." Dewey turned to her with a brow raised. "Sure. Now who's ready for.." Huey, Dewey, and Webby started singing together, and Scrooge tried. "The best road trip ever!" I smiled at Scrooge. "Aw, you'll get it." With that, the three kids ran off, and I smiled. I decided to help Launchpad with the rest of the packing, not hearing Beakley and Scrooge's conversation. "Load up everyone!" Scrooge shouted as he and Beakley walked towards the jeep. I got into the jeep, sitting next to Beakley in the two middle seats.

"Come on kids!" Scrooge yelled out the front passenger window, and the four kids ran in the van and sat in the back. "To our greatest adventure yet!" "Whoo! To adventure!" The rest of us yelled after Scrooge. Launchpad drove the jeep into the plane, and we started to fly off to beautiful Monacrow.

-intro!-

I sat in the seat looking at my hands as Beakley, Scrooge, and Launchpad were in the cockpit. I was fidgeting with my bracelet, not sure what the kids were up to and not wanting to interrupt the adults. I sighed and leaned back in my seat. Maybe I should've stayed home with Uncle Donald and worked on the houseboat, keeping him company and not letting my mind wander. I don't know why, but recently I've been thinking about mom. I sighed and looked at the bracelet. I've had this for years, and I remember exactly how I got it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay (Y/n), you ready for your surprise? Mom asked with a smile, holding something behind his back.

It was my 5th birthday, and I was sitting in my room with Mom. It was around 10 pm, and I was tucked in bed already. I smiled excitedly, my little body nearly exploding from excitement. Mom smiled and took a small box from behind her back. She smiled at me with watery eyes, making me tilt my head. She handed the small red box to me, it was tied with a golden ribbon. Inside it was a golden bracelet, much too large to fit around my 5 year old wrist very well. Under the bracelet was a piece of folded paper. 

"What does the bracelet say, (Y/n)?" Mom said in a soft, happy voice. I gently took the bracelet out of the red box. I examined the bracelet closely, seeing an engraving on it. "Forever the big... big sister...?" I tilted my head and looked at the adult in front of me. Mom smiled. "Keep reading.." I looked at it again. "Of Jett... Turbo.. and Rebel..." I looked at the her again. "Who are Jett, Turbo, and Rebel?" 

Mom picked me up in her arms, and walked out of the room to her room down the hall. We walked in, and I gasped as I saw three eggs in a nest. She sat me down and I quickly rushed over to them, peeking my head over the nest and looking at the eggs. I smiled widely, and Mom picked me up so I could see them better. "(Y/n), meet your brothers.. Jett, Turbo, and Rebel.." She pointed to each egg as she introduced them. I smiled as the bracelet in my hand was held tightly. "I'm a big sister!" She chuckled and kissed my head.  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I felt my eyes water at the memory, looking at the three names on the bracelet. I knew they were for Huey, Dewey, and Louie, but no one else did. Not Scrooge, not the boys, I'm not sure Donald knew either. And a few months later, mom took the spear of selene and left to give the boys the stars. My thoughts were interrupted when the plane tilted downward, my focus turning to the cockpit to see Scrooge was the one flying the plane. We crashed, but not like Launchpad. I'm not sure how to explain it.

"Oh! You anti-aeronautical patchwork contraption! Will you fly already!" Scrooge slammed his fists on the dashboard, and Beakley came up the ladder with an angry look on her face. "McDuck! I leave you for two minutes, and you crash the plane!" Launchpad came up the ladder next. "If we crashed, then why are we still in the air?"I walked down the ladder after he got up, looking for the kids. When I heard him say this, I looked out the window quickly, starting to feel a bit of panic in my chest. He was right, we were still in the air. We were balancing on a thin stone, high in the air. The kids looked out the window next to me, and I heard them whimpering a bit.

They sort of surrounded me, kind of looking for comfort from me. I felt Louie hold my hand, and I gave his a little squeeze. I put a hand on Dewey's head as well, looking at all of them. "It's okay guys, Uncle Scrooge will have us back in the air in no time." I tried to comfort them, but also told myself it would be fine. Then, the plane started to spin, and we all flew into the wall. Huey and Louie had landed close to me, and they held on to me tightly. I held onto them, all of us screaming as the plane continued to spin.

Soon the plane came to a sudden stop, and we all fell from the wall to the floor. I nearly hit my head on the bench Webby had been holding onto, but I caught myself before I did. I sat up and looked at the kids. "Are you all okay?" They nodded and gave me a yes, which made me feel a little better. I helped them up and glared at the cockpit, wondering what was going on up there. I heard Scrooge and Beakley fighting, and the kids and I walked closer to the cockpit ladder. I folded my arms, still glaring at the cockpit. "Now is not the time for fighting." I mumbled to myself, but I think the kids heard.

Launchpad looked at us with a worried face. He quickly grabbed the speaker and started to talk. "We seem to have some, um, turbulence in the cockpit here. Everything's fine. Please enjoy our in-flight entertainment." A large tv on a rope swang down and started to play the series 'Darkwing Duck'. I only knew the series because I stumbled upon an episode when I was younger. I never really watched it, but I knew what it was. I looked at the kids. "I'm going to go try to calm things down up there. I'll be back." I hurried to the ladder, only to see the three adults climbing down. I stepped out of there way, folding my arms again.

"We'll use the jeep's engine to jumpstart the plane's propeller, and we'll be on our way. What could be safer?" I rolled my eyes as I followed them towards the jeep. "Calling for help. Climbing down on our own. Not starting a car inside of a plane!" Mrs. Beakley through her hands in the air. I looked at them. "Guys, should we really be arguing at a time like this?" The two ignored me, making me growl and fold my arms angrily. Launchpad saw the angry scowl on my face, and looked at the two other adults worriedly. He got into the drivers seat and Scrooge started to mess with the engine. 

I stood next to the driver's seat and waited. "Ha! All set up here Mr. McD!" Scrooge brushed himself off and smirked. "See here, Bentina. I have taken these children on countless adventures, and they have never once had cause to worry about their safety. I rolled my eyes and raised a brow, thinking of plenty of examples of proving him wrong. As I rolled my eyes, I noticed Dewey's head on top of the jeep. When I was about to say something, when the other three kids walked up to us.

Louie looked at Scrooge, and I immediately knew something was up with the kids. "Uncle Scrooge, we're worried for our safety!" I raised a brow at him and was about to speak again, when Scrooge laughed nervously. "Now Louie, I have always looked out for you, why worry now at such a potentially embarrassing moment for me." Louie rubbed the back of his head and looked at the ground. "I know we've been in tough spots before, but this one seems really tough." Huey pointed to him. "He's right. Given the altitude, the condition of the plane, and the weather patterns, we have a one in 17 million chance in surviving. 

Louie jumped in surprise. "Wait, really!? I-I mean yeah, scary!" "And usually on our expeditions, there's some kind of curse or villain that you can outwit! But you can't outwit gravity!" Webby joined in. "Yeah! Yeah, yeah- that- that's right! We're all gonna die!" I could tell Louie was now genuinely worried, and I looked at him worried as he started to freak out. He grabbed Scrooge by the collar and started to shake him. "We're worrying about our safety! We've gotta go! Now now now!" Launchpad looked out at him through the window. "Now?" "NOOOO!" Launchpad floored the gas, and the rest of us ran away while screaming. Dewey fell of the jeep and landed on the lift, pushing it down and releasing the jeep. 

I quickly ran to him, helping him up and making sure he was okay, then turning my attention back to Launchpad. He turned sharply and hit the plane with the side of the jeep, making it tilt. The large crates and barrels hurled towards Launchpad, and we all looked at him with worry. "Launchpad!" Scrooge turned to us. "You need to counter balance the plane! Everyone to the front!" Mrs. Beakley growled at him, then quickly ushered us up the ladder. "Go go go!" A crate nearly got Dewey and Webby, but Mrs. B stopped it and struggled. I grabbed the two's hands and ran to the ladder, ushering them up. "What is in here?" "Nothing!" All four of them said in usinson. We got on to the cockpit, looking over the rail in fear as the hatch started to open. "Beakley, secure the hatch! Mrs. B climbed the ladder, ushering us away from the ladder.

We all watched as Scrooge quickly saved Launchpad, our hearts beating fast. Beakley got them onto the cockpit, and Webby gave her a hug. "Thanks Mr. McD." Launchpad said as he caught his breath. Scrooge was cleaning his glasses. "Nothing bad will happen while Scrooge McDuck is around." He said, inspecting the clean glass and putting them back on. Beakley was scowling at him with her arms crossed. "Mr. McDuck!" Scrooge looked nervous, then he looked at us and his nervous face turned into a scowl. "Kids." "Mrs. Beakley!" Louie shouted, making the two adults jump, then glare at him. "Sorry I just thought I could keep the blame circle going." Scrooge pointed at Dewey.

"Must you blindly gallivant around with no clue what you're doing?" Beakley coughed. "Cough irony cough." Scrooge walked in a circle. "If you cannae listen, I can't keep you safe, except of course I can because I am Scrooge McDuck, and I am very good at what I do." He leaned on the rail for a moment, then looked at us. "From here on out, you have to stay put." I looked at him. "I didn't do anything though." Scrooge looked at me. "I'm not talking to you." I put my hands up in defense. The plane started to shake, and we all screamed. Scrooge glared at Dewey, who was the one who caused the plane to shake.

He had the four sit in the empty seats near the cockpit, and let me stay up front with the adults. The plane tilted a bit, and Scrooge turned to the kids, seeing Dewey standing up. "Stop. Moving!" I sighed and looked at my bracelet again, tracing the engraved names and trying to pass the time. I didn't even hear Launchpad talk to the kids on the radio because I was so focused on the bracelet. Scrooge then got the great idea to go out on the plane and manually fix the propeller. "Here are those dirty laundry bags you asked for Mr. McD." I looked at him confused. "Launchpad, those are parachutes." Launchpad looked at me and scratched his head. "A parawhat now?" I sighed a little, looking back out the window and ignoring the conversation.

I felt the plane tilt a bit, but seeing as the adults didn't, I figured it was my imagination. I looked back out the window, watching the slow moving clouds go by. "Open the stupid paper already!" I quickly turned to the now blue duckling kneeling by the pilot seat, holding a piece of paper. I tilted my head. "Dewey?" Mrs. Beakley sounded a bit surprised. "What the blazes-" Dewey turned to him with a worried look, and Scrooge had a wide eyed look. His face then squished into a questioning expression. "What have you got there?" Dewey started to shake his head. "Nooooot secrets." Dewey replied suspiciously. "Literally the worst answer you could've given." I heard Louie reply to him over a walkie talkie.

Scrooge held out his hand. "Give it here." Dewey looked down and slowly got up, looking at the paper. He then got a stern look on his face and held it out to Scrooge. Scrooge was about to grab the paper when it flew out of Dewey's hand, causing the two to gasp. It flew down the ladder and out of the cockpit, making Dewey run to the ladder. "No!" He quickly slid down the ladder and jumped for the paper, making me get up and run to the rail. I saw Dewey land with a thud on the ground, making me nervous and gasp. "Dewey!" I was about to go down the ladder when Beakley stopped me. "We have to stay put for the plane to hold still." I looked at my brother worriedly, itching to go down and grab him.

"Get back here, you'll get yourself killed!" Scrooge followed Dewey down the ladder, and I nervously watched. Dewey got up and started running for the piece of paper, Scrooge running behind him. The plane tilted again, causing me to almost fall but Beakley caught me and held me to the rail, grabbing onto it with her free hand. She glared at the two down below. "Both of you, stop speeding through the plane!" The two stopped, turned to Beakley, and I saw Dewey start to step forward slowly. Scrooge was too distracted to notice him right away, but when he did he let out a little yelp of surprise, following Dewey.

Mrs. Beakley sighed. "That is not what I meant and you know it." I looked around for the other kids, seeing them sitting in their seats with a worried look. The plane started to tip again, and Beakley looked at them sternly. "You three, counterbalance the weight!" Without being told twice, the three ducklings ran to the front of the cockpit, still looking worried along with Mrs. Beakley and I. Suddenly, Scrooge pulled on the rope around his waist roughly, pulling the parachute out of Launchpad's hands. It hit the old duck, which sent him flying into Dewey, which they both hit the hatch. I bit my bottom lip nervously, knowing there was nothing I could do to help.

The plane started to tilt again, and a large, heavy crate became loose and started to slide towards Scrooge and Dewey. Luckily, they both dodged it as it hit the hatch, making the whole plane shake. The box then fell apart, revealing a wall of papers and graphs about..

I felt my heart drop as I realized what was written on the papers. My emotions started to swell up. Mrs. Beakley pulled a piece of paper out of Webby's pocket, revealing a quick sketch of the spear of Selene. I started to tear up, looking at the kids in disbelief. I had told Donald they would try to figure it out, that he should tell them before they do. But he wouldn't listen. He wanted to keep them safe. "Oh no." Webby said faintly. "Oh, children, what have you been up to." The kids looked down, clearly ashamed. Suddenly, the piece of paper flew up to the cockpit, and I stared at it. I was honestly too shocked and full of sadness to move. But I wish I had grabbed it. 

Dewey and Scrooge used the parachute to quickly fly up to the cockpit, and I barely made it out of the way. I fell on the pilot seat, seeing them only a few feet away from me. The piece flew out the window, and Dewey chased after it. He climbed out the window, not caring about any consequences. I gasped and felt everything around me stop. I screamed and hurried out the window, quickly behind Dewey. I heard Scrooge yell as we got out the window. "Kids, give me your hand!" I looked at Scrooge, seeing him standing at the window. Then I looked back at Dewey, and continued to move after him. I made it to the top of the plane, and Scrooge was now climbing on the side of the plane.

Dewey was now on the wing, close to the propellor and the piece. I tried to balance myself on the roof of the shaky plane, and succeeded, but I couldn't walk because I'd lose the balance. I looked at Dewey, silently begging him to come back. Begging him to forget the piece. Scrooge finally made his way to the roof of the plane, looking at Dewey with a determined but angry look. He then looked at me, seeing the fright and tears in my eyes. He made his way over to me, holding out his hand. I gladly took it, wanting to go home. He tied part of the rope he had on his waist around mine, making sure it was tight and not letting go of my hand. We then continued to chase Dewey. Dewey through the walkie talkie from his waist off the plane, an enraged look on his face.

He stepped further, gasping as the plane started to fall. Scrooge and I rolled, our hands letting go. I screamed as I fell off the plane, but quickly being stopped by the rope. Scrooge had grabbed onto part of the plane and was able to catch both of us. He stood up and pulled me up, holding me in a side hug like position. I looked at Dewey, fear striking me once again. "Dewey, please! I don't know what's so important about that piece, but just talk to me about it and I'll try my best to answer it!" I yelled, looking at my middle brother. He turned to me, a look of consideration in his eyes, then looked back to the piece and started to reach for it. 

Scrooge and I looked at each other, and he could see the desperation in my eyes. He then motioned for me to stay where I was. I looked at him unsure, then looked at Dewey, and knew I could trust Scrooge. I looked back at him and nodded, loosening the rope so he could walk without pulling me. Scrooge walked towards Dewey carefully, holding out his hand. "Please I... I can't keep you safe, alright!? How can I get you to listen to me!?" Dewey had reached the piece, and finally looked at it. His eyes got watery, and he firmly showed the paper to Scrooge. "Tell me about the spear of selene!" I knew it. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I should've told the boys that night when Donald and I had a fight about telling them. I should've told them when they asked. I shouldn't have kept it a secret.

I only saw Scrooge give a quick nod, and Dewey grabbed his hand. Scrooge cautiously and sadly led us back into the plane, and I let go of the breath that I didn't even realize I was holding. The kids hugged me, and I hugged them back. I then held Dewey closely, trying my best to hold in my emotions. Anger at him for acting so stupid, happy he was safe, sadness of remembering the incident. After I let go, Scrooge and Beakley took the kids to the other side of the cockpit. I held myself as they walked away, silently crying. I felt Launchpad give me a hug, and I quickly returned it. After a moment, I let go. I didn't want to relive the memory, so I sat next to Launchpad in the other pilot seat. 

He put a hand on my shoulder as I wiped my eyes, giving me a soft smile. I weakly smiled back. After a moment, Launchpad tried to lighten the mood. "So.. uh.. (N/n *nickname*), I know right now probably isn't a great time to ask, but I was wondering something.." I looked at him, raising a brow a little. I gave him a soft smile, sniffing and wiping my eyes again. "It's alright, go ahead and ask.." Launchpad put his hands on the wheel and looked out the windshield. "That bracelet.. you never take it off.. why is that..?" I stared at him for a moment, then looked back at the bracelet. I sighed, messing with it. "My mom..." I could feel his inside cringe when I said that. I smiled at him a little. "Don't worry Launchpad, I'm alright to talk about it right now.." He smiled at me, and we both felt the plane tilt forward. Launchpad turned to them. "Um, guys?"

I hadn't realized they were arguing, and I looked at them as well as Launchpad. The plane slid again, and I looked at Launchpad with a worried face. He looked at me, then turned to the duck's in the back again. "Guys?" I heard Scrooge yell something that made me hurt more than I already was. "You're all nothing but trouble!" I growled and yelled at them. "Guys!" Launchpad then grabbed the radio, finally getting their attention. "THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING; WE ARE FALLING!" We all screamed as we started to fall towards the ground, the plane of the nose straight down. Launchpad somehow, miraculously saved the plane and landed it safely. 

When he realized we hadn't crashed, Launchpad leaned onto the dash board. "Huh, that was weird." The plane then quickly flew into the large mountain in front of us.  "Whew, there we go!" We got out of the plane while Launchpad fixed it. The boy stayed near me, hugging me and sniffling. I held them all close as we sat on the ground, petting their heads and talking to them in a soothing voice. We had to spend the night in the plane, and in the morning we were able to fly home. No one said a word to each other, and it was one of the worst feelings I have ever felt.

When we got to the mansion, the boys went around to the pool to go see uncle Donald, and I went inside to my room, collapsing on my bed and crying. I felt my phone vibrate, and I slowly picked it up off the bed. I had received a message from Louie. "Uncle Donald finished the houseboat, we're leaving ASAP." I cried more, not wanting everything to fall apart like it did all those years ago. I hugged my pillow tightly, crying into it with my eyes shut.

After a few moments, I was able to compose myself. I decided to go out to check out the houseboat. On my way out, I saw Webby and Mrs. Beakley walk away from Scrooge's office with suitcases, which made me curious. I peeked into the room to see uncle Scrooge standing at his desk, his back towards me. He looked angry, more angry than when he first met the boys. I was about to say something when I felt my phone vibrate, and I looked at it. Uncle Donald had told me to bring my stuff to the houseboat and I silently sighed, walking away from Scrooge without a word.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12K 222 16
After a particularly boring day at the Bin, Scrooge finds himself looking after three pre-teen boys who happen to be his nephews. Great, just what he...
1K 45 6
I'm adding some OC's to the Ducktales Reboot Series. Originally I thought of making just one, but I found the story would be very limited in terms of...
15.6K 455 51
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ humanity . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ reforming a villain that scrooge has faced since the beginning. he considers himself Scrooge's number 1 e...
16.4K 366 17
Y/N Duck the first hatch of Della Duck,5 years older than the triplets (in the beginning all of them were 10 and in Last Adventure they were all 12)h...