If You Invite Them In

By let-it-down

⚠️ minors DNI. Dark, mysterious.....possessive....Irresistible. More

The Scent
Meeting At Last
Laying Claim
Paul
A Lesson
The Scarf
Gone
No Matter What
Phantom
Can't Stay Away Forever
The One
The Introduction
Settling In
Lessons In History
The Bath

Too Much

1.7K 59 67
By let-it-down

As the show draws to a close I head to the bar.

I hold up three fingers, "whiskey. The strongest you've got."

I down the shots in quick succession, trying to dull the painful sensation of adrenaline pulsing through my being.

Why...why am I like this....I just had to go and defy him...no...no! I didn't do anything wrong! I decide for myself. He can't tell me what to do.

A heavy hand falls on my shoulder making me jump.

Oh god...

I turn slowly, already feeling his burning gaze searing through me.

When I'm fully facing him I drag my eyes slowly up, looking at his lips, following the line of his cheekbones.

Before I can look into the chocolate pools of his eyes he leans in, voice low, almost threatening. "It's time to go home, love."

He takes my wrist and turns abruptly, pulling me to the exit through the crowd of people.

He keeps pulling me at a brisk pace all the way back home.

The moment we step in the stairs a lingering crack of thunder rips through the atmosphere causing me to jump.

He releases my wrist as I pull out my key and get the door. As we cross the threshold the rain starts falling in sheets, the wind picking up exponentially.

George slams the door behind us, the force shaking the little window.

I stay faced away from him, almost afraid to look back.

The house is utterly still, the storm outside growing harsher, thunder almost continuous.

"________."

My name falls from his lips like a bomb, goosebumps raising across my skin.

I finally turn to face the music. My eyes meeting his finally, making my spine tingle.

"George, I-"

He rushes me, slamming me hard into the wall. I grunt with the force of impact, his grip on my arms turning my knees into jelly.

"Why?" he states simply, hands traveling to the scarf around my neck, slowly removing it.

"I-I....it was embarrassing, George! All those marks made me look like a slag! Everyone would think I'm sleeping with the lot of you!"

George appraises me with that stone cold gaze of his for a tense few moments before finally speaking. "You are mine. You are my One. Not one single other person is allowed to touch you. Those marks are to show them that you were made just for me. No one else."

"George, I'm sorry but I couldn't-" he cuts me off with a rough kiss, knocking my head against the wall with a dull thud.

"I don't care. I thought I made this clear, ________. Now I'm going to have to punish you. Show you just who you belong to."

George doesn't wait for an answer, dragging me up to my room and tearing my clothes from me in seconds, before disrobing himself.

He swipes the contents of my dresser into the floor, then lifts me to sit at the edge.

"Oh, love...." he growls, yanking my thighs apart, "if you'd only have listened..." he enters swiftly, buried to the hilt in seconds.

I cry out at the intrusion, the stretching delicious, making me dig my nails into the wood below me.

"Just for me..." he grunts as he gets to work, rocking into me at a quick pace.

After pounding into me for several long moments he slides his arms under my things, staying inside of me as he lifts me easily from the dresser, slamming me against the wall again.

I loop arms around his neck and hold on for dear life, making him groan as I clench around him.

"Fuck, _______..." he curses, continuing his rough pace making my back scrape against the wall.

He feels incredible, indescribable...clouding my thoughts of being upset with him earlier....clouding the fear I felt looking into those eyes...

He suddenly pulls out, dropping me back to my feet. "Be a good girl and get on your hands and knees for me."

I stumble to the bed, my legs shaking, my body feeling as if I'm floating.

I'm feeling a tad lightheaded....probably the alcohol getting to me....and the fact that his huge cock in nearly splitting me in two....

I drop to the bed, not even settled before he pushes back in.

"Fuck......baby...you feel so good....all for me..all for me..."

I whine as he knocks my arms from holding myself up. "Just take it, _______...take it all....."

I relax as much as I can in this position. Harsh, panting moans falling from my parted lips as he drives himself into me over and over.

Just as I feel my orgasm coiling tightly inside he pulls out again, making me groan in frustration.

George flips me onto my back, slipping back inside to continue his pleasurable assault on my senses.

He digs his fingers into my thighs as he hammers his hips into mine, brushing my g-spot with every violent thrust.

"Give me...that pretty...little neck..." he pants out as he pulls my hair to the side.

I gasp at the sting of his fangs sinking in, the pure eroticism of having him deep inside and taking what only he can, sending me over the edge.

I shudder through my orgasm, my moans louder than the storm raging beyond our walls.

George pulls back slightly, "that's it love...cum all over me...give me all of you......"

He leans down and bites the other side of my neck.

He keeps up his pace as he drinks with fervor. Each passing second that lightheaded feeling growing stronger.

"You're mine.......mine...." he mumbles against my throat, biting me again in a new spot.

A sudden feeling of realization hits me and he drink more.

He....he's drinking too much....

Blackness begins to creep in at the edges of my vision, raising a panic in me.

I'm losing too much blood....

I weakly lift my arms and press my hands into his chest in attempt to push him away.

I'm too weak...I can't push him...

I slide my hands to his back, digging my nails in as I cling to him, "Geo......Geo....please....." I mutter weakly, trying to get through to him.

"That's it, baby...." George groans, his hips stilling as he spills himself deep inside of me.

I moan softly, dizziness clouding my vision with blackness.

Am...I going to die?

"Geo...." I whisper, my eyes drifting closed as blackness takes hold.

***********
George's POV

Feeling full and satisfied, my seed resting deep within her walls, I pull out and fall beside her.

I pull her close, holding her tenderly as I press a kiss to her cheek. She doesn't respond, making me smile.

"Already asleep, beautiful girl....goodnight..."

I shift us so I'm pressed fully against her back, tracing my fingers over her front.

"You are mine....as I am yours, _______.....we are One..."

****************

Hi! Just wanted all you lovely readers to know I have a 100 follower special in the works! It's going to be très magnifique!
Only 17 more followers to go! Spread the word 😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789 54 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢...
25.3K 1K 36
"I love you Rebecca. I want spend my whole life with you." George found his voice that felt like a roar from within. "I love you too George," Rebecca...
19.8K 410 13
Y/n is John Lennon's younger sister, who's starting to develop a small crush on her best friend George Harrison, who also happens to be one of John's...
11.4K 727 22
in which a strange occurrence brings the beatles back. 𝙊𝙍, where charlie meets four boys who steal her heart. [...