Wanted

By VaehC3703

Bexley has family issues, but who's family doesn't have an excessive criminal history full of murder and gang... More

•Characters•
•A Drug Called Family•
•Plans For The Future•
•Atticus•
•Undercover•
•Love A Guy In Uniform•
•Princess with a little bit of Crackhead•
•Don't Be A Pussy•
•Snap Turtle•
•Suggestion•
•Vulnerable•
•Guilt•
•Zavian•
•Past•
•Good To Me•
•Awe Fuck•
•Awe, I Annoy You•
•Boring•
•Choose•
•Restrained•
•Straight Hair•
•Acting Weird•
•History Repeats•
•Pain•
•I Love Messes•
•Understanding•
•Cuffed•
•Broken•
•Don't Trust Him•
•Mr. Grumpy Pants•
•Communication•
•It Hurts•
•Well Bend Me Over And Call Me A Whore•
•Titles•
•Time To Kill•
•You Piece Of Bitch You're Going To Fuck You•
•Happy•
•Oh Baby•
•Empty Calls•
•Blinded•
•His Hair Line Is Beautiful•
•Overthinking•
•That's A Little Too Specific•
•Kick Some Cop Ass•
•Betrayal•
•Odaxelagnia•
•Got Her Good•
•Past Becomes Present•
•Anything•
•Calm•
•Corvina•
•First Comes Kids, Then Comes Marriage•
•New Beginning•
•Don't Be Gentle•
•Marriage Letter•
•Change In My Story•
•Ice Cream•
•New Years•
•Trouble•

•The End•

2K 28 4
By VaehC3703

              {•Edited•}
                          ~Bex's POV~

      "Bexley?" Dr. Morgan says from her office door. I spin around from the computer screen, my brows raised in question. It's almost closing time, so I'm hoping she isn't gonna tell me she has a last-minute patient. "I need to speak with you." The smile on her face lets me know that nothing bad is to come. If something is serious she lets you know before she even speaks.
I get up from the chair and follow her into her office. Inside is decorated nicely, everything rose gold and white with some black mixed in. A large portrait of her family hangs on her fall; her wife and herself standing behind their three-year-old daughter and dog. It smells like a different candle in here every day; she has an obsession with Bath and Body Works candles.
"Remember that offer I said might be given to you?" She asks. The memory of our conversation last Friday pops back into mind. She said the doctor's office she works for was looking for nurses at a new hospital in Austin, Texas. "They want to give you the position if that is what you want. You would be paid about twice as much as you are here, sorry about that, and it'll be a good experience for you if you choose to work your way up."
The offer is amazing and I want to take it right on the spot, but can't. This is something I have to discuss with Atticus and our family. It would be a big move away from everything we know and our family. Who would Vina stay with? Would she come with me or stay with Zav? what would happen with Atticus's job? How would Vina feel about it?
    "I'll have to talk it through with my husband first," I tell her. She nods, grabbing a piece of paper on her desk and handing it to me. Two phone numbers are written messily in the center, one for the hospital's main office and the other for Dr. Mason.
    "They need an answer by the end of next week and would like for you to start working by the beginning of next month if you decide to take the spot," she tells me. The more information she gives me the more I dread going home. This conversion isn't going to go over well with Atticus.
    "Okay. I'll let you both know by then."
    •••••

        Walking through the front doors, I feel my chest tighten with anxiety. Atticus and mines relationship hasn't been the same recently. I feel like we're constantly walking on eggshells. Everything the other seems to do gets on our nerves. I can't remember the last time we slept together. He hardly talks to me, and when I try he ignores me. It's like I'm just living in the same house has a man I used to know.
     I still love him, but I love who he used to be. He used to be the reason I wanted to rush home. I loved him more than I love myself. But I feel all of that has changed.
     "Hey," I say, looking over at him in the living room. He turns around and gives me a small smile. The fact that it looks so fake hurts. I take my jacket off and walk over to the couch to sit beside him. He scouts over a few inches, arms crossed over his chest. "I need to talk to you about something important. Where's Vina?"
     "Upstairs in her room," he tells me. I nod, hoping her door is closed if this goes the way I'm expecting it to.
    "So a few days ago Dr. Morgan mentioned that I might be offered a position at a hospital as a nurse in Austin. S-she brought it up again today and said that I was offered it and they want an answer by next week," I tell him, trying to keep my voice steady. His brows tug together, lines forming between them.
      "What do you mean a position in Austin?" He asks, his tone angry. I now wish I kept my mouth shut.
     "It's a nursing position. I would be working with the patients in a hospital, not sorting files," I say proudly. I've worked so hard the last few years to get to this point. It's always been my goal to be a nurse and maybe a specialist in a certain field later on. I was hoping he would be proud of me.
    "Why the hell didn't you bring this up to me sooner?" He snaps, getting up from the couch. I close my eyes for a few seconds, taking a deep breath.
    "I didn't wait, I was just offered this today."
    "You said she brought it up a few days ago. You should have said something then, Bex," he says, his voice slowly rising. I hate the authority in it. I can feel my own anger starting to boil. It's less anger and more irritation, or a strong mix. My eyes start to water because I'm mad at myself for being mad at myself. I still can't handle fighting or yelling, especially the yelling. "Why would you even consider this?"
I look at him in disbelief. "Why would I even consider this?" "It's not a big deal, Atticus," I yell at him, tears slipping from my eyes. I don't know how much more of this I can take. He stays quiet, this time saying nothing. "Am I supposed to upset about my own success?"
"You are, but as a wife, you're supposed to talk it over a with me," he says, stabbing his finger in my direction. Oh, when I get my hands on that bread roller I'm going for the head and beating it in. "Plus, do you really think that this is a good time? Ou-Your daughter is about to start at a public school for the first time. She's around things she's familiar with. You can't just jump and move like nothing will be affected. What about my job? Your family? Her school and doctors? Why don't you just...take a break? With my new position, I make enough to support the three of us and-"
"I'm her mother, you seriously don't think I've thought this all through. I tried talking to you about it when she first brought it up and you know what you did? You went to sleep. Plus, at the time it was only mentioned, it wasn't an offer like it is now. The job was offered to me thirty minutes ago, which is why I'm bringing it up again! Do you understand how fucking selfish you're being?! And no, I won't take a break. I don't want to count on a man to be able to support me."
"Now you're just being stupid. That's not what I-"
"Don't call me stupid, I'm the smart one here." He scuffs.
"You're really starting to sound like someone else." My body is practically shaking with anger. I clasp my hands together to stop their shaking. "What else have you been keeping from me? Sleep with my brother when you bring Vina, there? You do seem to be spending a lot more time around him."
You've got to be kidding me.
    "So what if I spend time with him or do anything with him at this point, you couldn't care less! At least he looks at me the same way he always has, you don't pay any attention to me. So excuse me if I'm proud of myself for this offer and spend time with my daughter's dad." I'm finding that roller.
    I get up from the couch and head towards the kitchen, searching for that thing. I quickly find it laying on the counter. Grabbing it, I turn back around to see Atticus heading towards the stairs. I hurry over, nearly tripping over the carpet and hit him in the side with it. I don't hit him hard enough to break any bones, I'm not psycho or anything.
     He lowers himself down to the third step, holding his side with his eyes squeezed shut. I release a deep breath, satisfied with myself. I would go for another hit if I didn't feel he got hit hard enough.
    "What the hell?!"
    "You know you deserved that."
     ••••

      "I'm sorry I came here," I tell Zav, holding my hands in front of me. Shifting back and forth, my nerves start to rise. He and I are hardly ever alone. There is always someone else around us like Atticus or Vina. I can't believe Atticus accused me of cheating on him.
     "It's fine. What's wrong?" He asks, taking my hands away from my face. Being clean for years now, he's back to looking as good as ever. He had a few bumps in the road after that first time, but we've gotten through it.
     "I don't want to be home right now," I tell him. He nods, closing the door behind us. It closes with the loud slam. I could have gone to Marissa's or even Connie's, but he was the closest and he's the easiest to talk to.
    "You and Atticus fighting again?" He's no stranger to our spurts of fighting. About three years ago Atticus and I woods go for weeks fighting about the smallest, littlest things; sadly, one of us would sometimes snap around others.
    I nod sadly, starting to feel embarrassed. I'm waiting for the day when he tells me 'I told you so,' about not marrying him. It's not a regret I have, but sometimes I wonder what things would be like.
   He leads me over to the couch by my hand and sits down next to me. I did all my angry crying in the car so I'm good now. He lets me explain everything that happened to him, not once interrupting me. He lets his facial expressions speak.   
    "I'm sorry for coming to you about this. You're probably tired of me crying to you about him all the time," I say. He shrugs, a small grin on his pink lips. They're still as tempting as ever.
    "It's fine, no one else sees this side of him other than me anyways. He's fucking stupid, once again. He should be proud of you and try to work something out. I'm not saying he should want to up and leave, but it's worth a discussion," he says, completely understanding my point of view.
     See, it's times like this when I wonder what it would have been like if I married him. Would I be the same position in our marriage as I am in this one? Would we happy with each other? Would he still love the way he always has? I have so many questions swarming my mind it's starting to give me a headache.
     "What should I do?" I ask, hoping for him to give me a second opinion. His chest falls dramatically as he sighs.
    "Talk to him, but let him yell and the wait a few minutes. I don't know honestly. He and I are very different people, we do things differently, the way I would go about things might not work with him."
    I hate that he's right. If this were Zav it would be a lot easier. His eyes lock with mine. "You should be proud of yourself, don't let this make you feel guilty for reaching your goal," he says. Smiling, I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him. His hand smooths down the back of my hair. My body relaxes against his. We haven't been this close in years. It feels...familiar...good.
      I pull back and look into his eyes, his stare immediately finding mine. My hands rest at his shoulders, thumbs skimming the crook of his neck. His tempting lips are millimeters from mine. My eyes lock with his, drawing me in closer.
    "I can't," I tell him, stepping back. My hands fall to my sides. He looks down, clearing his throat. "I'm sorry." As perfect as he might be, I love Atticus.
    "It's okay. I'm gonna go pick Vina up."
    •••••
~Atticus's POV~

I want to text her just to ask where the hell she went, but know that will make things worse. Now that she's been gone for a while I've been able to process things, realizing that I may have gone a little overboard. I'm still pissed off that she didn't think to bring this up sooner or would even think about making a move like this.
The doorknob jiggling from the outside grabs my attention. Someone unlocks it and Zav comes in. I've never been more upset to see one person in my entire life. Is that where she went? Of course, it is. Sometimes I think she wishes she had married him, and I'm sure that's what she's thinking right now.
"I'm here to get Vina," he says, his voice flat but deeper as usual as if he's getting a cold. My arms uncross, falling to my sides.
"I thought she was staying here tonight since it's closer to the school," I say. He looks off to the side, quickly letting me get to him. It's not my intention, but it is fun. His jaw ticks.
"Just tell her to come down," he tells me. Rolling my eyes, I walk up the stairs. I know he's taking her tonight because Bex told him to. There is no other reason for it. Getting to the door, it's half-open like usual so I don't have to knock to be acknowledged.
     "Your dad is here to pick you up. He wants you to stay with him tonight," I tell her. She looks up from the look laying below her face on the mattress. She gives me a short nod while starting to get up.
    I close the door on my way out in case she decides to change. Making my way downstairs, Zav is still standing in the same spot like an angry statue.
"Did Bex go to you?" I ask, figuring there's no point in avoiding this conversation. He only nods, remaining expressionless. I scuff in disbelief. She shouldn't have even left. She should have stayed and talked things through with me.
     "What was that for?" He asks, finally looking towards me. I shrug, not bothering with him. "You keep fucking up like this with her and you're gonna lose her."
    "Just keep out of this. Its none of your business and Bex should have never brought you into this." I can tell me mentioning Bex in this tone doesn't sit well with him by the way his hands automatically ball into fists. For a few minutes, there's only tension and silence, me glaring daggers into the side of his head.
    "Are you gonna explain yourself or look at me until Vina comes down?" He asks, crossing his arms. I can't tell if he's mad or bored from both his voice and his expression; he's unreadable. My brows pull together in question.
   "Explain myself? I don't have to explain shit to you. Bex is my wife, she shouldn't have even left and especially shouldn't have gone to you of all people about our business," I snap. His eyes narrow at me, looking towards the stairs to make sure there's still no Vina.
     "Of course she came to, who has always been there when you fuck up?" My jaw clenches. "You know how proud of herself she is? She's worked so hard to before a nurse, and she finally had the opportunity to get what she's worked so fucking hard for and what? Your ego is too big to let her have success? You're a piece of shit."
    "You're not one to talk about being a piece of shit." I can tell by the way he's standing and breathing that I'm close to making him lose that short-fused temper of his.
    "I just wanna know why, and excuse me for that, but when someone comes crying to you because they can't talk to their husband it brings up some questions. You're her husband, it's your job to make sure she's-"
   "Exactly, I'm her husband. She married me, not you, so stay the fuck out of our business."
   "Fuck you. She might have married you, but I can tell it's a fucking mistake looking at how you treat her." The sound of tapping on the stair railing makes us stop and look towards the stairs. Vina looks between the two of us with an almost sad expression.
    He releases a deep breath, his shoulders relaxing. "We're gonna go and you're gonna take the time to realize how much of an asshole you are."
     ••••••

      By one in the morning, Bex still isn't home. I haven't been able to sleep. It's Wednesday tomorrow so I don't have any work to be worried about or prepare for. I'm hoping Bex decides to stop being childish and come home before morning, but at the same time, I don't want her driving this late.
    I wonder what she told Zav. Did she go into detail? I wonder what is so special about him that makes her feel so comfortable. It's not like he's the easier man to be around.
     It's about one-thirty when the bedroom door slowly creeks open. I panic for a minute until I recognize the long, messy, curls. Bex keeps her head down as she makes her way inside, locking the door behind her. She stays quiet on her way to the dresser.
    I bring myself up into sitting position, watching as she takes out pajamas to wear. At least she came back. Unlike usual, she goes into the bathroom to get ready for bed but leaves the door wide open so I can see the side of her body through the mirror.
    Do I bring it up again this late? How long is she gonna go without talking to me? There are so many questions running through my mind that I'm starting to feel the need to speak first. If she does it's probably gonna be short and simple whereas I want to clear the entire situation up.
     "Can we talk?" I ask loudly so she can hear me. She comes out of the bathroom and sets her clothes from today in the hamper. Her arms cross over her chest, her knee popping out to the side. I would usually laugh at her but that will only make her mad.
    "We did and you wouldn't listen," she says. I was listening, just not well. Her lips twitch a little.
    "Why did you go to Zav?" I ask, keeping my voice as calm as I can make it. I'm not mad anymore, that wore off while she was away, but I'm still upset that her first resort was my brother.
     "Because I didn't want to be here and he's only ten minutes away," she explains. Makes sense. I'm happy she doesn't say something smart like she did earlier about me not caring if she slept with him. "Vina mentioned that you two were fighting when he came to get her? There is no reason for that."
    "He starts-"
    "This isn't about who started it, this is about you. You get mad at the smallest things and it's like you don't care about anything anymore. Does our family or marriage mean anything? Do you still love me? I know that if you answer you'll say yes, but your actions have been saying the opposite. I'm tired of feeling like I don't matter to you anymore; like I don't even exist half the time."
     I'll admit that I haven't been the best husband in the last few months. With the new position at work and getting other shit done, it's put more stress on me than usual, changing my behavior. I'm not trying to make excuses for myself, I should never treat her the way I have.
    I'm still in love with her just as I when I first told her those words. She doesn't deserve to be treated with such disrespect. Maybe my brother would have been a better option, but I'm too selfish to let him have her. She's mine and it's gonna stay that way.
      "I know I haven't been the same lately, and I'm sorry. That doesn't cover for anything, but I hope it's at least something. You should be proud of yourself, but you have to understand that this decision affects a lot. I'm sorry I didn't listen the first time and didn't listen properly this time," I tell her.
     I think my words are going in one ear and out the other until she walks over. I'm not sure if it's my mind playing tricks on me, but there's an extra swing to her hips as she makes her way over. Her hand rests on my wrist, her eyes soft as she looks up at me.
    "I can't forgive you so soon," she tells me. I nod in understanding, hoping her anger won't last too long. Her fingertips start running up my arm, a small grin on her lips. "Are you still mad at me?" She asks.
    "Yeah," I tell her truthfully. For some reason, this makes her smile. She tilts her head back to look at me, her eyes a few shades darker than usual. The smile on her lips is one only a true seductress can hold. "I don't want to do anything until we've fixed the situation," I tell her, knowing what she's thinking.
   "Who said I wanted anything from you?" She asks with a sarcastic laugh, stepping away from
me. Her hand slip from my arm and read on my chest, running down until she's rubbing her hand against my bulge in my boxers. "You could always take that anger out on me."
    "Excuse me? I'm not gonna lay a hand on you. Are you insane?!"
   "I swear you are the most boring sexual partner in the world. I want ice cream."
    "Seriously? You're really thinking about ice cream right now?" She rolls her eyes, taking a step forward so she's pressed against me. How did we go from yelling down each other's throats to this?
   "Abuse me for god's sake, with something other than your hands." I look at her in confusion. She throws her hand up. "I give up. You might as well be a damn nun." I wrap my arms around her waist to keep her from moving. She grips me from outside my boxers, moving her hand up and down.
     "Get on your knees," I tell her. She does as told immediately, long up at me through her long lashes. The emotional distress has taken its toll on her, but not enough to make her look bad, she never does. Reaching down, I push down my boxers, letting my erection free.
     Her small hand wraps around me, doing the same movements it was before. Her grip tightens whenever she keeps to the base. I grab her jaw, waiting for her to open her mouth. She takes me in her mouth the most she came before pulling back, looking up at me every few seconds.
    "Fuck," I moan, my muscles tightening. Her hand works where she can't take. Thrusting my hips forward, her eyes squeeze shut. Looking down at her like this is more beautiful than a priceless painting. Her hands still at my hips as I thrust my hips forward. She gags as the head hits the back of her throat. "Take my fucking dick."
    She looks up at me with tear-filled eyes. I few myself start getting closer so I slow down. She pulls her head back, taking deep breaths. Coming back, I decided to let her do what she wants. Her head bobs up and down fast, sucking harder at the tip and swirling her tongue around the sides.
    "Bex!" I call out as I reach my climax. She doesn't stop until I'm completely done, creasing my defined pelvic bones with her thumbs. I step back, grabbing her by the arm pushing her roughly to the bed. Her eyes are wide when I pin her against the edge of the mattress, her chest rising and falling rapidly. "Take off the shirt and panties."
     With her cheeks a bright shade of pink she complies, taking off the sports bra she had on under as well. Her nipples harden with the cold air. Her eyes avoid mine, looking at the floor.
    "I want you to touch yourself."
   "Excuse me?" She asks as if that is the most horrible thing. I reach between her already parted legs and rub her clit, applying pressure that I know will feel more uncomfortable than good for her.
    "I want you to touch yourself," I repeat, my voice having more authority this time. I lift her up by the waist and stand between her legs that hang off the end of the bed. She lays back, looking up at the ceiling. I stop touching her and grab her hand, placing it where mine just was. Her body tenses as the contact of her own fingers. "Have you done this before?"
     "N-no," she stutters. "I never had to." True, the way she lost her virginity wasn't ideal so that was probably the first thing to turn her away from sex in the beginning, then there was me and she definitely doesn't have to please herself.
    "Touch yourself how I do. Imagine it's me," I tell her, sitting down beside her and leaning down on my elbow. My lips brush against her ear. Her hands slowly run down her body, goosebumps appearing wherever she touches. I sit up, watching as she closed her eyes and lets herself do as I asked.
     Her movements are slow, but I don't ask for her to hurry, knowing this is new and uncomfortable for her. She moves her legs further apart, teasing around her clit before making contact with her. Small whimpers leave her parts lips. Her brows are furrowed, creating thin lines in her forehead and between her brows.
     "Atticus?" She moans as I run my hand up her thigh. My fingers barely touch her skin.
    "How does it feel?" She nods, biting her lip. "Words."
   "Yes, it feels good," she replies breathlessly. Her legs tense for a second between relaxing. I enter two fingers inside of her, her fingers rubbing motions stopping momentarily. I pump my fingers inside of her, listening to her moans and whimpers.   "I-I'm close."
    "You gonna make yourself cum like a good slut?" She nods, my vulgar pet name not offending her. If anything, it pushes her closer to the edge. Her back arches off the bed as she reaches her climax, her fingers stopping as she rides it out but I don't.
    Getting up, I pull her further off to the edge and position myself at her entrance. Strands of hair stick to her forehead from sweat. I push into her with one quick, hard thrust. She cries out my name, gripping the sheets. I pull back out all the way, watching the disappointment on her face.
    "Lay in the middle," I tell her. She moves back as I get on the bed next to her, positioning her in her side. Grabbing her leg, I throw it over mine and reposition myself. My thrusts are uncomfortable for a few seconds in this new position before I can only focus on the pleasure.
    "Oh my god!" She moans, tossing her head back to rest on my shoulder. My lips suck and nip at her neck, making sure to leave marks. I pinch her nipples hard, feeling her body flinch against me. Having more confidence, she reaches down and circles her clit again.
      "You feel so good wrapped around me. So wet and tight. You like me inside you like this?" She nods, licking her lips. "You want to cum?"
    "Yes," she says, her tone almost begging. My thrusts become harder, her nails digging into my arms. She clenches around me harder than ever as she cums, cursing and repeating my name. I finish not long after her, not stopping until she's ridden out her orgasm.
      A few long minutes of silence pass between us, the only sound being out heavy breathing. She suddenly starts giggling, looking at me over her shoulder.
    "That was amazing. We should fight like that more often," she says, sounding completely serious. I shake my head at her.
    "You're crazy."
    "What?! That was the best sex we've ever had." I pull out, propping myself up on my elbow while she moves onto her back.
    "You're also a psycho."
   "Oh so first I was stupid and now I'm psycho?"
   "Bexley, you just said that was the sex we've ever had because I was mad at you."
    "And your point it?"
     ••••••
                             ~Bex's POV~

      After our fun, Atticus and I did talk things over. I made sure he understood that I wasn't considering the offer, but was just proud of myself that it had been handed to me. It took him a while of thinking to understand everything that went down earlier, but I don't want to focus on that anymore.
     Now sitting in the living room with an old show on I'm finally able to relax. It's about three in the morning, but neither of us has work tomorrow.
    Vina has her first day of Senior year, which will also be her first time at a public school. I'm nervous but excited for her. She's gotten a lot better at controlling and detecting what triggers her meltdowns, but they happen every now and then. Hallways are my biggest concern, so I'm hoping her classes are close together so she doesn't have to be in the crowds for too long.
       She's never been able to make friends or be the most social person in the world, but she manages. I'm hoping all will go smooth and maybe she'll make a friend. She's smart and knows what's right and wrong. I'm not worried about what she might do or get involved in because she's not like that at all, but other kids are my concern.
     "You have that look on your face. What's wrong?" Atticus asks, shaking my shoulder gently.
    "Just thinking about tomorrow. I hope everything goes good for Vina," I tell him. We've told her she can continue doing online schooling if she's more comfortable with that, but she said she's ready and I think she should have the experience. Tomorrow, I don't know, my whole opinion could change.
     "She's a bright kid, you have nothing to worry about," he tells me, kissing the side of my head. The door swings open, making me go into an instant panic. Atticus shouts up the couch. I relax when I notice it's only Alaric. Why at three in the morning?!
"I WENT TO VEGAS AND GOT MARRIED!"

    AN: The end! Honestly, I'm not most happy with the ending of this because of how much I wasn't able to put in, but maybe later it will go up. Thank you guys for reading this story! I know it got irritating at times, even I got irritated with these dumbass characters (except for Alaric. He's precious). The first chapter to the next story in the Florencio Series is up! It's called "The Worst Drug!" The second chapter should be up by tonight or tomorrow morning. I really hope you guys enjoyed!
    Question: Are you happy with the ending?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851 10 26
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...
792 2 27
She was the only cop who couldn't be on his pay check, and that was very rare in the mafia world. Especially for Xavier De Luca, the one who wasn't a...
119 2 7
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...
331K 11.8K 46
"And it took me a while to realize it, but everything I've had to go through in this life, all the pain and sadness I've had to bear . . . well, its...