Baby Cakes {On Hold}

By PortiaClarke

More

Baby Cakes
Chapter 2- One Day No Mum
Characters
Chapter 3 - Just Tuesday, Boring!
Authors Note

Chapter 1- Mummy!

68 0 0
By PortiaClarke

I walk out of my room into the bathroom, Dad calls out “Jenni, The Gang is here and Your friends”.

I stop, wait they are here, Dads probably telling Katie Malik, Gracie Lovato, Rebecca Perry, Maria Beiber and Alex Beiber where I am. You Know Katie has siblings, Oliver and Laila, Gracie has a little brother, Patrick, Rebecca’s little brother is Hamish Perry and Maria and Alex have a sister, Bridget.

Oh Just to tell you, My mum is pregnant, 1 day late, we don’t know the gender but me and Ava hope its another girl but Dad and Mum hope its a boy, If its a Boy, he will be called Dustin, If a girl Jessie.

I see the girls at the door frame, "Hey I need to comb my hair” I say, they all walk away, but still happy. I comb my hair thinking of Thomas but instead of Thomas its Matt Payne, “What You want Payne?” I asked him, “Im just wondering where the Toilet is Jennifer”, "Down the hall to your right” I say, as he walks away I grumble “Payne”.

I walk into the Kitchen, Katie, Gracie, Rebecca, Maria and Alex run to me, I see Dad, Mum also known as Aliza Horan, Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Demi, Katy, Selena and Justin along with Thomas Tomlinson, Andrew, Ava, Oliver, Laila, Emily Tomlinson, Eleanor Tomlinson, Kim Malik, Asher Payne, Alexandra Styles, Hamish, Bridget, Patrick and Aunt Lizzy, Aunt Lizzy is on mums side to the family.

“Their’s My Jennifer” Says Aunt Lizzy, I give her a hug, "My You have grown” she says, I blush, I look at all the others “Hi” I say, the others smiled and other crap, Aunt Lizzy let me go.

“Okay who is ready for the Zoo?” Asks Louis getting exited, We all kinda laugh then run out to the car, I hoped into a car with Dad, Mum, Ava and Aunt Lizzy, We all went with our own family really.

We had a fun time, we heard a Scream coming from mum in the front, “I’m in Labour” Mum Cried, I got out my phone, Dad Ordered  I to Call everyone, because Lizzy was sleeping, I did what I was told and cuddled Ava, Dad turned off the high way and across the bridge to the other high way back home, I first called Eleanor, I knew all the dads were driving. Eleanor answered, “Hey Jenni, Where you go?” asked Eleanor, “To the Hospital, You know the one on the other side of the high way” I answered, “Why?” asks Eleanor, “Mums in Labour!” I say, “Okay we will get their” said Eleanor and hang up, I rang up Kim, “Hello Kim Malik on the phone who is this?” Asked Kim, “Jennifer Horan is on the phone, We are going to the Hospital on the other side of the High Way, Mums in Labour” I say, “Okay we will be there!” Says Kim and hangs up.

I rang Asher Payne the Alexandra Styles. We arrived at the Hospital, and rushed in, even though Lizzy was sleeping.

Ava and I had to sit in the waiting room while Dad and Mum went into Mum’s room, The place smelt of sick people, We could hear screams, I looked at Ava, “Want a Snack?” I asked her, She nodded, We walked to the bending Machine, Ava got and Chocolate bar and I got a packet of chips, we went to sit down.

We saw the Tomlinson’s come in, We waved so they could see us, They walked over, Eleanor and Louis gave us a hug, “I thought we were going to the Zoo?” asked Ava, “Your Mum is having a baby” said  Eleanor, Ava who was nine and should know nodded.

The Payne’s were next in, I forgot to ring the Perry’s ,Lovato’s and Beiber’s. I ran out side, while Ava and Emily played while Louis went to the bending Machine and Eleanor and Thomas talked.

The Payne’s walked over to the group then Thomas and Matt were talking, Asher and Eleanor, Louis and Liam and Ava and Emily playing.

I rang up the Perry’s first, Rebecca had her own phone so I rang her, “Hey Becca” I answered, “Oh Hey Jenni, Where are You?” asked Rebecca, “The Hospital, the other side of the high way” I say “Mums in Labour”, She Squealed, “Okay we are their” Squeaks Rebecca.

I rang up Gracie Lovato then Selena Beiber. I saw the Malik walk over, Katie ran up to me and hugged me. We all walked in, Katie and I sat down and started rambling on, “Are You Exited?” asks Katie, “Kinda” I say. Laila was playing with Ava and Emily, Oliver, Thomas and Matt were talking.

Asher, Kim and Eleanor were talking while Louis, Zayn and Liam were talking, we saw The Beiber’s Come in, Maria and Alex ran over, I saw Thomas grab Alex’s wrist and walk her out side, Maria looked back at Alex, Alex shrugged.

Maria sat down with us while Bridget played with the youngsters. We were asking each other what was going to happen. Alex already had a boy friend, We all knew that, her boyfriend was Justin Timberlake and Miley Timberlake’s son, Logan Timberlake.

Alex came back confused, Thomas came back grinning at Me, Okay now I freaked out, Rebecca came in after with the Styles and her own family, Rebecca ran over to us.

We all looked at Alex except for Rebecca because she had no idea what was going on. “Okay Alex Spill!” said Maria, “Ahh! Well Thomas told me not to tell you, Hey look theirs Your dad Jennifer” Said Alex. 

I got up and ran over to dad, Ava did the same, we cuddled him, “Your Mum is sleeping, she is in to much pain, the Doctors think that she wont make it but the baby will” he said, whispering, “Don’t tell the others” He Ordered us, We nodded and ran back, Dad went back into the room.

I sat down, We all looked at Alex,”We never keep secrets except if our parents told us” Maria said, we all nodded, Even Rebecca did, The Lovato’s came in, Gracie ran to us and sat down next to me, “Ahhh! Well Thomas he kissed me, I told him I had a boyfriend then he walked away, Sorry Jenni” Said Alex smiling weakly at me, I felt my cheeks burn up, Rebecca and Gracie at the same time oohed at it, My Mum might die and now My crush kissing My bestie well one of my besties, I got up and Walked to a corner crying.

Katie followed me, “Jenni, It was just a kiss” says Katie hugging me now, “Its not that Katie, Its something else” I say, ‘What is it?” asks Katie, I see Alex start crying and the girls cuddle her, “A secret my Daddy told me” I say, Katie nods slowly then goes back to the gang.

I look at Thomas, He is looking at me, I look away.

Dad comes out crying, I ran to him, so did Ava, We cuddle, then we walked into the room, leaving everyone to be. I knew that Mum was dead, I looked at her Pale skin, I look at Dad, “Its a girl” says Dad, “Dad?” I say, “Yeah Hunny” says Dad, “Can we name her Aliza after mum” Dad nods, I look at mum, her eyes are closed, I hold her hand, “Jenni?” Says Dad,” Yes Dad” I say, “You can tell everyone” he says, I nod and walk out.

Everyone was around the door, “Hii-ii-ii Evvv-ee-rr- y-oo-nn-ee” I say sniffing and crying, I wipe the tears away, "Im Sorry to say but, Mum, also known as Aliza Horan, Died while having our new baby Sister. We Called our Sister after Mum” I say, Everyone is shocked, Eleanor was one of Mums closets Friends, She started crying, Aunt Lizzy was here, “My Sister!” She Cries, I Let Eleanor and Aunt Lizzy in, I walk in and Close the door behind me.

After all the Cries they all went home, I stayed away from Thomas and gave my friends a hug, “See You tomorrow” we all say.

We all look at mum for the last time, I hug Ava who is crying, we watched Aliza go to her bed.

We walk to the car, I jump into the front with dad, We Drive home. Once we arrive dad makes us a quick dinner, we didn’t talk once at the Table, after dinner dad went to bed so did Ava, we could  dad crying, I watched TV in my bed room, Dad has never really cried as much as he has.

I got a phone call, “Hello, Jennifer Horan is talking, who is this?” I ask, “Oh Hey Jennifer, its Thomas Tomlinson, Must of dialled the wrong number, bye” said Thomas, “Yeah See ya” I say and hanged up.

I sighed, Why did mum die, I start to cry, Dad and Ava were asleep so they couldn’t hear me cry like I am now.

I fell asleep before I knew It.

C.F.T.A. (Comment From The Author): Hope You Like this Chapter, My first one of Baby Cakes. If You want to add any famous People please comment, please at least 2 votes and 2 comments till next chapter. PortiaandMoon Out

Continue Reading