Both Sides

By amorsvault

Love can change a lot. The way you walk, talk, smile, think. It can unfreeze a cold heart, or can it? The fi... More

attention !
bitch .
crip .
doobie .
expected .
friends .
gravesite .
gravesite ..
home .
isolated .
justice .
kill .
kill ..
like like .
like like ..
montrell .
new .
oops .
please .
quick info !
please ..
secret .
therapy .
unalterable .
unalterable ..
visible .
withering .
x-ample .
yeah yeah .
zoom .
epilouge .
NEW BOOK !
mannnn... damn

rest .

3K 132 19
By amorsvault

That Morning...

November 17th, 2019

I looked into every room, making sure won't no weird shit going on. Looking in Karin's room, she was wrapped around Izzy as they slept. I guess I was wrong, she looked like she really loved him and he seemed right for her.

I missed a lot of shit and no money can replace the time I missed with my sister. She hasn't really seemed angry towards me and I hope she ain't bottling it up because then chaos will break out.

I left her door and walked to my room, seeing Emani and Ezra spread across the bed. I came home to a whole ass family that I have yet to tell Karin about. Emani presses me to tell her so we can start doing more shit together, but I know Karin and I know she ain't dumb.

She probably knows what is what, but is just waiting for us to tell her. Eventually I will because more so sooner than later, Ezra gonna call me dad and I'm just waiting on the day.

I went and laid on the bed, making Ezra cuddle up to me. Emani soon came and snuggled under us.

"Where you go?" She said in a low voice, her eyes still closed.

"Just to check on the house" I answered her, whispering.

Ezra lowly whined, stirring up in his sleep. I watched Emani open her eyes a little, but close them again.

"If youn mind me askin'. What's his full name?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"On the birth certificate, it's Ezra Montrell Monroe. To my family, it's Ezra LaTrell James" She told me.

I smiled, puckering my lips. She lowly giggled and kissed me.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked as she closed her eyes again.

"Mhm"

Opening my eyes, I checked my surroundings. My damn head was pounding and I don't think I was even drinking. My body was sore as fuck. I got up and had to sit right back down. Looking to my side, Powda was knocked out right beside me.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, jumping up, forgetting about the aching in my legs.

His eyes popped open and he looked at me.

"What did you do to me?" I asked him, stealing the cover from over him, but quickly regretting it. He had morning wood and didn't even try to cover it up.

"It's more of what you did to me." He chuckled.

I ain't find shit funny, if Izzy found out that I fucked his best friend, I'm dead. He just closed his eyes and rolled over. I jumped on the bed and hit him.

"Listen Izzy will kill you AND me, so I need to get out of here" I quickly looked for my stuff.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me down to him.

"Look Typ. I'm not one of those niggas you used to fuck with. You ain't fixing to just leave. Them bitch ass niggas that did you rude had they chance and now that you got a real nigga, ain't nobody else getting you." He told me, looking straight in my eyes.

"Not with that magic you got in yo pants" he joked, making me hit him.

He grabbed my arm and kissed me. I kissed him back, almost getting carried away. He pulled back and smiled.

"I've been watching you get treated wrong long enough. Figured it was my time to step in. I'll talk to Izzy, buh for now... no more talking"

He kissed on my neck, slipping his finger in—.

"Not a-fucking-gain" I groaned, rolling off the bed.

I heard him laugh, grabbing my ass.

"Don't touch me Dayvon" I pushed his hand off me, mugging him.

He smiled, showing his diamonds. He pushed his dreads out his face and sat up.

This is probably the third or fourth or fifth time that we did this. I didn't like him, he just had good dick and that's something you can't find these days.

I promised myself I was gonna stop and even though I wasn't drunk last night and neither was he, it's like Izzy has some viagra in his weed that just- you know- makes you wanna hunch.

"Come sit down" he patted his lap where the cover was sticking straight up.

I rolled my eyes, bending down to pick up my clothes. I heard the bed creak before my hips were grabbed.

"I see it glistening baby. Just one last time before you leave" he whispered in my ear.

I was about to do it just one last time, but I couldn't. It was already wrong as hell that I was fucking this young ass nigga.

"As much as I want to... no. Bye Dayvon" I stood up, pushing him back.

This WILL be the last time.

My phone started blowing up and I turned over and looked at it.

Ty'Aria 💍

I didn't answer, but got up to put some shorts on. I soon heard the doorbell and went to answer the door. Typ stood there with her hair in a bun and some clothes in her hand.

I let her in and watched her flop down on the couch.

"I'm hurting so damn bad" she groaned.

I looked at the hickeys that traveled down her legs and were spread across her chest. She was just too grown for me. I thought I was done dealing with her shit, but I guess I'm not.

"What you wanna talk about?" I asked her, still scanning over her.

"Well, I maybe sorta kindafuckedPowda" she said something that I couldn't make out.

"You maybe what?" I asked, sitting up to hear her better.

"I kind of... fucked Powda" she said lowly.

I groaned, rolling my eyes. Typ has been through a lot with boys in her teenage years. So, I wouldn't say she was gullible or easy, but it's like she didn't care anymore.

"Ty'Aria" I sighed, looking at her.

"Don't say my name like that Ayana" she sat up, now looking at me.

"Well don't come at me with bullshit because now when Izzy finds out, I'm in this shit too!" I raised my voice a little, not meaning to.

"You're right, sorry ma'am" she said sarcastically, picking up her stuff.

"I don't even know why I came to you. It's not like you would understand my problems, queen. You were too busy being a college girl, sucking college dick that you couldn't be there for your little sister" she snapped, walking towards the door.

I couldn't say she was wrong. When I got the chance to leave my mamas house, I took it, not even worrying about my younger siblings. College was an opportunity to get out of Chicago for a while and even after I graduated, I stayed in North Carolina for a while.

"You're right and I apologize, but that doesn't mean you go around fucking your brothers bestfriend" I shrugged.

I could tell it pushed her buttons, but she ignored it.

"Wow Ayana" she chuckled.

"Fuck you" she said with so much venom before leaving.

"Bae, bae, wake up" I shook India as she slept peacefully.

She groaned, grabbing my arm and snuggling into it.

"Man India, come on" I had to tell her something and she won't even trying to hear me.

She let go of my arm and got up. The love of my life was so beautiful. Even more when she woke up and had no makeup on. I had to sneak in a quick kiss before I told her.

"What you do? Cheat?" She crossed her arms.

I laughed, but stopped when I seen the look on her face.

"No baby, but I found something" I stood up, going to the dresser, getting what I found.

Her face changed when I showed it to her.

"Soooo, what you gotta tell me?" I asked her, getting excited.

She stood up, grabbing my hands and placing it on her stomach.

"I'm pregnant"

I woke up, wrapped around Izzy as he laid, knocked out on my chest.

Aw, deck him in his shit.

I groaned, getting off the bed.

"Why are you so damn violent?" I asked, limping into the bathroom.

It was a joke! We can't joke like that no more?

I ignored her and got in the shower, just standing in there. The door opened, revealing Izzy. He came in and sat on the toilet, cutting on the fan.

"Oh hell no. Israel get out" I told him, opening up the screen door.

He closed his eyes, ignoring me.

"If you gonna love me, you gotta love everything about me" he said softly.

I busted out laughing, getting out the shower. Wrapping my towel around me, I left him and his stanking ass in there. I jumped on the bed, laying down. Izzy came in later on, laying on top of me.

He laid there for a while before looking up at me. I puckered my lips and he gave me a kiss.

"Man get the fuck off my sister" Moo came in with Ezra and pushed Izzy.

It was all love, Moo was always trying to bully Izzy. That was his way of adjusting to me actually being with somebody.

"Good morning Gup" Moo flicked my ear, laying on the edge of the bed.

Gup was a name my dad used to call me when he was in his good moods. I haven't heard that name in three years. I don't know the meaning behind the name, I just answered to it.

"Hey Moo" I said, getting up to put some clothes on.

I went and changed in the bathroom, taking some pictures.

@karinjinsui

♥️ liked by durkioworld and 117,530 others

and I like ha cause she bad 💍

view all 4,274 comments

bandhunta_izzy : and im finna beat ha ass 😐
↪️ y'all hear sumn? 🤔

ogmoo : zip up yo pants ,, on some fu shit
↪️ get off my dick 😐

emahalani.island : ^ HATING ASSES! You look good baby 😩
↪️ get it from you 😭

kennydadon : bestf ❤️
↪️ 🖤

loumitchell : ^ bitch 😐 who telling you that you her bestfriend?
↪️ and I oop-

thebryonnaab : 💔

bandhunta_powda : why she on yo page? (da bitch above)
↪️ it's none of my business, it's none of my business

typofthisdicc : fine ass 😋
↪️ don't start 😏

gangstasyd : lah you boo ❤️ keep shitting on these hating ass niggas @bandhunta_izzy @ogmoo
↪️ lah you too 🖤

user : bitches get promise rings and use the emoji for everything 🤣

kingvonfromdao : and who is bitches? @user watch who tf you speaking on

user2 : heard she fw Kendrick AND Izzy, can someone spell hole?

durkioworld : bitch can YOU spell HOE? @user2

I busted out laughing, getting out the bathroom. Durk and Von was ttg, I ain't even have to respond to negative comments. Kendrick knew his place, but to Lou, he didn't.

I wasn't worried about bestfriends. I knew who was who and who won't who.

"What we doing today? After you change" Izzy looked at me, laying at the the top of the bed.

"Yea because this ain't that" Moo stated, scrolling through his phone.

As much as I loved having both of my favorite men in my life, they were annoying as hell.

"I just want to rest. Lay down at home with y'all, not dealing with any drama" I jumped on the bed, putting my feet on Moo and my head on Izzy.

"Shit no drama sounds nice" Moo yawned.

Real nice

Vote

Comment

Quick la chapter 😏

Figured y'all needed a la sumn sumn

10 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 99 18
two group's of three met one day & forever stamped they heart 🀎. Tune in for more πŸ”₯ !
286K 6.9K 45
π’Ÿπ‘œ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π‘…π‘’π’Άπ“π“π“Ž πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝑒 π’Ÿπ“Šπ“‡π“€ ?