Crazy

By artiifexx

Sam and Alessio has been best friends since they were babies. But they have been in love with each other secr... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter thirteen
SORRY!
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three

Chapter four

296 10 2
By artiifexx

first person point of view
Alessio point of view

I woke up to see Sam on the floor, and me in her bed. I didn't remember anything from yesterday except that I was really drunk and that I went to see Sam at taco bell. There was this stranger girl with her... She was blonde and had blue eyes. She was talking like she knew who Sam was so I guess she's her friend or something. But what the fuck did I say to sam though...

- Alessio? She said half asleep.
- Sam? What did I do yesterday?
- U said that u were afraid to loose a girl that u liked but didn't like u back.
- oh shit.
- yeah but if you want my opinion, she's a bitch. I mean who would not like u? Yes ur ugly as fuck, yes ur a douche and an ass and a...
- SHUT UP! I said laughing because I knew that it was a joke obviously.

My head hurts and I feel like my belly is about to explode. But Sam gave me advils and she's gone to mcdonalds just because I wanted a big mac. She's the best. God I love her so much.

Writer notes: I'm kinda disappointed in this chapter but anyway...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...