Greed and Despond (Ban x Sin...

By 0Shadow_Child0

!!!WARNING-SLOW BURN!!! {Seven Deadly Sins} ~ Completed ~ The Seven Deadly Sins- a group famously known for t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Reader Appreciation Chapter
26
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Apprecaiting You!
36
37
38
Request Chapter!
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Extra Because I'm Bored And Too Lazy To Write Another Chap
63
QUICK THING
:)
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
KINKTOBERRRRR
84
Q&A Thing!!
85
86
Xmas Special
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100-END
That's All Folks!

80

11.1K 394 209
By 0Shadow_Child0

"Ravens? Why do you need to go there?" Merlin asked, surprised. She was eyeing you carefully, knowing full-well that a certain someone who you definitely didn't want to see was there at the moment. You didn't seem to have the slightest clue, but you were good at pretending. Very good.

"I just need to grab something," you answered vaguely, still with a wide grin on your face.

"That's not vague at all," Meliodas laughed, earning a playful glare from you.

"I was told by someone very... resourceful that there would be a Remembrance Stone circling around Ravens today. I think it'd be useful."

"A Remembrance Stone?" Merlin demanded.

"Yeah, that was my reaction too!" You laughed, knowing that you had only reacted with a raised eyebrow and lazy question.

"Then we all need to go at on-"

She cut herself off mid-sentence, eyes widening as she inhaled sharply. Her eyes darted toward you, then off to a wall, that she seemed to almost be looking through. You furrowed your brows, looking at her.

"You okay?"

"We must go to Camelot."

"But what about the-"

"Now."

"What if someone gets it before us?" You pressed, voice more pleasing than before. "I dunno... I have a feeling we're really gonna need it. Please Merlin. You can teleport me back as soon as I get it."

The woman eyed you intensely, but seeing your pleasing expression, and considering your attitude form earlier, arguing could only make her the bad guy in this situation. Even she couldn't deny having a Remembrance Stone would be useful- especially with you and Meliodas with them. They were extremely difficult to make, even for extremely advanced wizards such as herself, and even more difficult to find, since they were one-time-use and extremely sought after. But....

The power looming in Camelot off-put her, even I only for a second.

After a moment's more of hesitation, she sighed, raising her hand to snap her fingers. "Very well. But we'll need you as soon as you find it."

Her eyes met yours and you nodded, silently confirming that you would be there in a flash if they needed you. With a small purse of her lips and one last worried glance, Merlin snapped her fingers. The world around you flashed and bent for a fraction of a second, snapping back into place and color as quick as it had been lost. You were in the center of a decrepit street. The stones and houses were cracked, some falling apart. It looked rundown, old, uncared for.

You chuckled quietly, "Just like I remember it!"

It took you about five minutes of wandering around, asking about stone or magical item sellers. The locals were suspicious- rightfully so- and almost every single one had tried to pickpocket you. A strategical burn to the wrist warded off any future thieves, though, so you didn't have to many problems.

There was this back alley, hidden behind several layers of haphazardly hung sheets. There was even a bunch of bras and parties sewn together for one of them, which was decorated with choice words and uncomfortable suggestions. It was very flammable, easily destroyed (which you had learned the hard way a few times after buying expensive undergarments and going wild with your powers. RIP "(y/n)'s best friends, her matching black and purple lingerie that she definitely didn't get to impress someone").

After swiping your way through nearly fifteen sheets, you found yourself a small shack. It's windows were open and it had several potions; sketchy spell books, most of which were necromancy based; artifacts of all sorts- you recognized a few; and several small, magical trinkets and weapons.

You hardly saw the person in the black cloak through the dreary and dark cloud that hung over the alley. Their eerie smile and overly chapped lips made you uncomfortable, but also gave you a sense of recognition. You couldn't quiet place your finger on it, though.

"Receperint meus dulcis. Didici per sermonem amici exspectant." (Welcome, my sweet. I have been expecting you by word of a friend.)

Your scrunched up your nose at the Latin words, the voice adding even more to the recognition and confusion to your already boggled mind.

"Hi..." you said awkwardly, "did, uh... did Emma tell you?"

"You prefer the tongue of humans. How peculiar and unlike you," their raspy voice whispered out, the same, eerie smile spelled out on their lips. You stared uncomfortably off to the side. "Yes, Author-Chan did inform me of your arrival, and it's purpose." They held up a small, blue stone, which glimmered even in the dark alleyway, a small swirl of booming magical energy banging around against the stone's barrier. "This, yes? To defeat the ten evil shadows that haunt your dreams?"

"Uhhh yeah...."

What the fuck is happening right now? Your mind blared with so much confusion, you couldn't even register what they had just said.

"Free of charge," they said, handing it to you with a dip of their head. You took it cautiously, slipping it into your pocket. "From an ancient friend."

"Yeahhhh sureee," you said, not quite sure how to respond to the nonsense they were spouting. After standing there awkwardly, staring at their creepy ass smile, you took a step back, eyes darting behind you as you pointed with your thumb at the exit. "I'm uhhh... I'm gonna go now."

"Scilicet, mi dilcis. Nolo ego te servabo te ab missionem." (Of course, my sweet. I would not want to keep you from your mission.)

"Yeahhhh," you chuckled, sweatdropping. This weirdo was seriously creeping you out, and you seriously wanted to get out of there. I mean, you knew there were creeps in Ravens, but geez. "Uhh bye..?"

"Vale, mi dilcis." (Goodbye, my sweet.)

Before they could continue any further, you were out of there, darting through the curtains with a shudder.

"Something was seriously wrong with that creep," you grinned to yourself, stopping behind the final sheet. You took your thumb, pressing it hard onto the underside of your wrist, where your veins were. "Alright, Merlin, bring me to wherever the hell you are."

There was a moment of silence.

Then two.

Then a few more.

After a minute passed, you frowned, staring at your wrist. Merlin has never missed one of your calls. Was something wrong?

"Eh, she can handle herself," you shrugged, pushing past the final sheet. A small M had imprinted into your wrist, telling you at it had been sent and all Merlin had to do was teleport you back. She was probably doing something with Arthur.

Looking around, you eyed the areas up and down ten street you were on.

"Where's that bar? The Shire or somethin'?"

• Back at the shop •
(All bolded words are said in Latin)

Ceris smiled to himself, lowering his hood to reveal aged features, grays sneaking into his chestnut hair and adding age to his already wrinkled face. He smiled, swiping his tongue over his dry lips as he leaned down, resting his elbow on the counter and his chin in his palm.

"She seems well. I'm surprised. From what Author-Chan told me, she was in quite the unappealing state."

"She's your niece, how could you make her so uncomfortable?!"

An apparition, with hair the exact same color as yours and bright red eyes appeared and swatted the man across the head. She still had warrior's armor on, a large hole in her stomach, covered by new cloth and armor. She huffed, crossing her arms.

"I swear, only our unlucky ass family would only have you left to watch over her."

"Don't be so mean, he is your brother."

Another apparition appeared, chuckling with a wide smile, made even brighter by noticeable smile lines by his eyes. Long hair, which was shaved on one side and brushed to the opposite, was a deep crimson, highlighted by his deep (e/c) eyes, much darker than yours. His neck was completely detached from the rest of his body, only staying on by bandages wrapped around his entire upper body. The only armor decorating him were pants, and a large, enchanted dragon tattoo on his back.

"Which is exactly why I can be a bitch to him."

"Not around Lia..." Ceris mumbled playfully, glancing to the side. A short girl, swinging her legs back and forth as high as she could off the side of the counter. She looked over at the man and frowned, but could only hold it for a few seconds before beaming.

"C'mon, Uncle Cery! I'm not a baby!" She laughed, her (h/c) hair, same as yours, only slightly darker, swinging as her bottle green eyes shimmered brightly.

"I know, Lia," the man smiled, reaching over and ruffling her hair. She formers playfully, going immediately to fix it. "It's Paria whose a baby." He looked over at his sister and brother-in-law, a wide grin decorating his features. "Good thing you have Gutya to keep you in check~"

"Why you little-!"

Gutya grabbed his wife, sighing as he held her back from nearly murdering her brother. After a few minutes she calmed down and he let her go.

Paria huffed, "Not worth it anyway."

"Hey, mommy?" Amelia spoke up, and all the adults turned to her. Paria nodded. "When are we gonna see sissy again? I miss her a lot... and she's sad..."

The mood fell, the three adults sharing a collective glance of dread. They all were thinking the same thing. They had found a way to revive themselves, if only for a short time, but with Melascula here now... there's no telling what curb instanced they'll be resurrected under.

"Soon, sweetie." Paria said, the sadness in her voice betraying her wide smile as she hugged her daughter her smile fell as she kissed her hair, breathing out shakily.

"Soon."

I didn't edit this chapter I'm too lazy lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...
2K 41 23
After defeating the traitor holy knight, Hendrickson, the Seven Deadly Sins take in the time of peace. But peace never last. King Bartra has foreseen...
125K 4.1K 30
A simple task was given. The task was to kill Arthur Pendragon. For Bella, the task was simple, easy, not challenging enough for her high abilities...
12.7K 460 32
⚠️This story is +18yrs only!⚠️ Vipin was just a fairy living her life as best she could until she ran into a strange man the night of her wedding. "...