š–š„'š‘š„ ššŽš“ š€š‹š‹ š„š•ļæ½...

By vampiwh0re

Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her... More

||Chapter 1||
||Chapter 2||
||Chapter 4||
||Chapter 5||
||Chapter 6||
||Chapter 7||
||Chapter 8||
||Chapter 9||
||Chapter 10||
||Chapter 11||
||Chapter 12||
||Chapter 13||
||Chapter 14||
||Chapter 15||
||Chapter 16||
||Chapter 17||
||Chapter 18||
||Chapter 19||
||Chapter 20||
||Chapter 21||
||Chapter 22||
||Chapter 23||
||Chapter 24||
šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

||Chapter 3||

19.3K 385 140
By vampiwh0re

~Present (Age 16)~

Six months.

That's how long I've been waiting.

Six fat months.

You know, I figured that once they went over to the good side, I'd be sent straight over there.

Well, what can I say? For the first time in my life, I figured wrong.

While my 'friends' were living their best lives in Auradon, Uma managed to convince me to hang out with her.

She tried to get me to join her crew, but I declined. Because I could never hurt my sister like that. Unlike her.

I pushed the uneven doors of Ursula's 'Fish and Chips' restaurant open to find everyone throwing food at the TV.

I clicked my tongue. "Now, now, that's not how good little boys and girls behave." I mock-reprimanded.

Uma turned around and smirked at me. "Look who finally decided to show up."

"I know you missed me, Uma. Everyone does when I leave for too long." I walked over to the table her, Harry, and Gil were at.

"Well, apparently they don't." She pointed to the TV.

"You manage to bring that up every single time we hang out. Why?" I asked while picking up a fry.

"Just want to remind you about how I stuck around, but they didn't." She smiled and looked at the TV again. "That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."

"No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp-"

Uma cut Gil off by slamming her hands on the table. "I need you to stop talking."

"Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon." Harry told her.

"Harry, that's her turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook," she put her arm around Harry. "son of Gaston," she put her other arm around Gil, "daughter of Hades," she nodded her head at me and I winked back, "and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula!" She turned to Harry and asked, "What's my name?"

He immediately knelt and took off his hat. "Uma." He whispered.

She turned to Gil and asked in a louder voice, "What's my name?"

He gulped down his egg. "Uma?"

She looked at me and asked in a fake sweet voice, "What's my name?"

I stopped picking at my nails and looked up and her. "Uma..." I responded in a sing-song voice.

Uma put her hands on the table and sang, "What's my name? What's my name?"

"Uma!"

Okay, this is where I leave.

I creeped out of the restaurant and sat on the steps. I thought back to everything that happened in the past few months.

I was watching them on TV when they got the wand. I saw them stand up to Maleficent and turn her into a lizard (that was hilarious, by the way). I saw them become good.

I felt so proud of them. They finally learned that evil isn't always the answer, and that they didn't have to be their parents.

But then a few weeks went by, and nothing. I thought that maybe one of them would send a letter, saying: 'Don't worry, we'll be there soon,' but all I got was absolute silence from each of them.

My thoughts got interrupted by Gil being thrown out by Harry. He tried to go back in, but Harry led him out by his hook.

Gil sat down next to me. "Do you miss him?"
"A little more everyday."
"So do I."

I turned to him and my eyebrows furrowed. "Why?"
"He made you happy. And you deserve happiness."

I shook my head slightly. "Everyone deserves happiness, Gil."
"Some more than others." He said while standing up. He held out his hand and I took it. "I'm gonna go visit Dizzy. I'll see you later, Gil."
"Bye Hails. Oh, and don't be too nice!"
"Right back at ya."
—————————————————————
"Hey, Diz!" I greeted while walking into the salon. "What's..." I trailed off then I saw someone who didn't belong here standing there.

I rolled my eyes. "What're you doing here, Mal?"

"What, can't I come get my hair done before I say 'hello' to my sister?" She asked while crossing her arms.

"No, not after you and your friends left me here for six months." I scoffed and mirrored her actions.

"We said we would come back for you-"
"Oh, really?! When was that going to be? Another six months?"

She sighed. "Look, Hailey, I'm really sorry you weren't sent over earlier. I tried. I really did. But he never got to it-"

"Well, it looks like you didn't try hard enough. Your boyfriend is the literal king! You're telling me you couldn't convince him to let me come over?" I said to her.

"Ex-boyfriend." She corrected me. "Well, it hasn't been confirmed yet. But I'm pretty sure he wants nothing to do with me."

"Oh, that's tough. Because that makes two of us. I'll see you later, Diz." I turned to the door and began to walk out, but got stopped by Harry being right in front of me.

"Fork it over, you runt." He held his hand out to Dizzy for the money.

I scoffed. "How many times do I have to tell you and your boss. Leave Dizzy alone."

He laughed and looked at me. "Uma may have taken a liking to you," he flipped my hair behind my shoulder with his hook, "but she'll never do what you tell her to."

I grabbed his hook with my hand and flung it across the room. "And she wonders why I won't join her and her little band of imbeciles."

He let out a low laugh and went to go get his hook. When he turned around he saw Mal standing there, smacking her gum.

"Well, well, well. What a nice surprise." Harry walked over to her.

"Hi Harry." She said.

"Just wait until Uma hears you're back. She's never gonna give you back your old territory."
"Oh, well, that's okay. Because I will be taking it."

Harry began to caress her face with his hook. "I could hurt you."
"Not without her permission, I bet." Mal taunted. She grabbed his hook and stuck her gum on the end of it.

Harry put the gum in his mouth and knocked over the things on the table.

"Great. More sweeping."

"Uma wanted you to join her crew?" Mal asked me.

"Yep." I said while helping Dizzy pick things up. "I declined, of course. But I still play nice."

"So she basically runs the Isle now?" I nodded at Mal's question. "Why don't you?"

"Everyone wanted me to, but I didn't feel like it." I answered. I looked her in the eyes, "Too much work." I quoted what she said to me about stealing Fairy Godmother's wand.

After helping Dizzy, we walked out of the salon together.

She sighed and said, "He misses you."
"Yeah? Well it doesn't look like it."

She stopped walking and turned to me. "Don't blame him. If you're going to blame any of us, blame me."

"Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" I chuckled.
She smiled and said, "Auradon changed me. Ben changed me." She looked down and began to play with her fingers.

I mentally groaned. I'm going to have to ask her, aren't I? "What happened?"

"I lied to him. I used magic behind his back. Everything was just piling up and I just got so stressed and I..." She began sobbing in the middle of the street. "Alright, let's not do this here." I whispered and led her to our old hangout.

I kicked open the door and sat her down. When she saw where we were, she smiled and asked, "You still kept it?"

I smiled back. "It was the only thing I didn't let Uma touch."

She stayed silent for a few minutes, but began to cry again. I sensed she wanted to be alone. "I'll leave you to your thoughts. If you need me, you know where to find me." She nodded and I walked out.

Let's just hope that the others don't come. I don't think I could handle all that past and emotional garbage at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 854 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...
184K 2.7K 36
Meet Holland daughter of hades friends with Mal, Evie and the crew follow her and her friends as they move to auradon to steal the magic wand. I'...
30.4K 641 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
17.2K 522 16
Eris and Evie are the twin daughters of the Evil Queen and Hades, half-sisters to Mal. Eris is the co-leader of the pirates with Uma and also a VK li...