SecretlyInloveSeven By P.K

By PatricKevin

I can still remember her email address on Friendster, even her favorite number. Which is 719. She also told m... More

Her name is Queen!
The First time we talked.
Now, she hates me.
Strangers
Present. End.

The Day she told me Iloveyou!

37 3 0
By PatricKevin

Two months has passed. She and I were so happy back then, I always go to our favorite place which is the church just to see her, Its like I felt something new with my heart everytime we spend our time together, but most of our time just texting. Thats the saddest part of our relationship. I even told her that, but she looks at me with her beautiful eyes and told me? Iloveyou K_ _ _ _! I wanted to kiss her but I cant!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...