Saviour | JJK ✔️

By pottatogurl

The father who is the one in debt, but the child who was left long ago is responsible to pay off the debt. Ta... More

Saviour | Edited
Taken
Pay-off
Nightmare
"Happiness"
Testing Session
Disgusting
First Customer
A Lesson
Golden Floor
Encounter
I beg you
What your heart says...
A Little Help
Hold onto me
A Safe Place
New Home
He is not 'him'
A Warm Welcome
Confession
Claim Back
"Make me yours"
Regards
Jinu
Hurtful Truth
Explanation
Return
Her First Love
L.V Casa
Lady Vee's Wrath
Goodbye
"I'm sorry"
Dream Life : Her
Us, Again
I love you, my saviour
I Apologize - Author

New Life : Him

1.3K 43 0
By pottatogurl

3 years later...

The only sound that could be heard in the place was the keyboard being typed. His fingers doesn't stop typing into the laptop so that he could finish his work faster.

"Finally..." He breathes out as soon as he typed the last worst before shutting down the device.

A groan escapes his lips when he stretches his sore body and starts to pack his stuff. After taking his necessities, he walks out of his office and head towards the elevator.

Ding!

The elevator notifies him that he have reached the ground floor and exits from it. It's already dark outside and it made him realize that he always get off work late due to his workaholic personality.

He walks through the lobby, not caring about anyone who is there at the moment. He just wants to go home, but... "Mr. Jeon?"

A sigh escapes his lips while rolling his eyes. Annoyance starts to rise within him as he slowly turns his head to the person...

"Yes? Ms. Jung" His voice sounds irritated as he is tired to entertain the person in front of him.

"I see you just get off your work" Eunbi asks which her voice came out like a meek.

"Obviously" He lets out a sarcasm as he just wants to leave.

For the past 2 years of him working here, this has always been a normal occurrence as most of the female employee would try to make a move on him. It's not really their fault, because who wouldn't make a move on someone who is good looking, has a great job and is successful at a young age. He has it all.

Eventhough they are swooning over him, he would just give them the cold shoulder as he won't be taking any interest in any of them no matter what they do, but Eunbi never stop trying to gain his attention.

She was a bit taken aback by his remarks, but she never lose hope as she speaks "I was wondering, that we could go grab a drink?"

"And why should I do that?" He gives her the side eye to let her know that he is really not interested in whatever she has in mind.

A sly smirk appears on her face as she feels that his cocky attitude makes her wants him more. She leans closer while her hand brushes his tie before she starts "Because..."

She pulls his tie gently towards her and continue "...I can give you a good time"

A feigned laugh escapes his lips before his hand reach for hers. With a smirk plastered on his face, he calls "Ms. Jung"

He takes a hold of her hand and it made her eyes lit up to the gesture which she had hoped that she had gained his attention until he say "If you don't wanna lose your job, you better keep your hands to yourself"

A yelp escapes her mouth when he pushes her hands harshly. She looks up to him with widen eyes while he gives her a blank expression and add "Do me a favour and tell all of your girl friends to never come close to me unless it is work related. Because I will never have any interest to any of your attempt"

With that, he walks out of the building after making himself clear to her and he didn't bother to look back eventhough when he heard her curse. He never cares because all that he could feel is numbness.

The strong alcohol hit his throat that made a frown appears on his face. He puts the glass down on the table before refilling it with another shot that would fill the hollowness inside his heart.

His eyes begins to water when he remembers the time that he woke up on the hospital bed. He remembers that he had a weird dream which was her kissing him and he had hoped that he will be greeted with her presence, but his hope crumbled when he found himself alone in the room.

The police had came in to ask him a few questions which he barely reply as his mind was full of her. All that he wanted to do that time was to see her face, pull her into his embrace before kissing her lips as he wanted her to know that they could be together again, forever.

"Why did you leave me..." He mumbles to himself when he thinks about that day where he had realized that she had left him. How broken he was to the fact that she just left him without saying anything.

He could feel his head becomes heavy and he slowly rest it on the table. He couldn't stop the loneliness that is slowly wrapping his body like a blanket. His eyes roams around his quiet apartment before another tear escapes his eyes. Oh how he wishes her to be here with him to fill the silence and they could live together happily in this place.

He could feel the darkness slowly taking over his sight as he starts to picture her beautiful face and say...

"Haeyoung-ah"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.4K 25
This book contains cringey scenes and unedited content. Little!Jimin Started: October 2017
Hot Stuff By Ruby

Fanfiction

415K 5.2K 20
Be warned, this IS TERRIBLE. A compilation of Rodrick Heffley x reader one-shots. The majority of these are the result of requests from my Tumblr pa...
4K 74 5
"I'm a bad liar With a savior complex All the skeletons you hide Show me yours, and I'll show you mine All the bad dreams that you hide Show me yours...
1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...