Why Secretary Kim?

By _bunnyV_

Wherein Kim Seokjin wants to quit his job being secretary of Min Yoongi for 3 years now. Because he realized... More

A N N O U N C E M E N T
P r o l o g u e
1: Find One
2 Plan: Bring him back
3. Mission Failed
4 Should I be his wife?
5 I'll be your wife
6 Fall for him...
7 thoughts
8 I did
9 Ex - Girlfriend
10 I am -
12 Publicity
Epilogue

11 Wedding

3.4K 162 34
By _bunnyV_

It was late at night when Yoongi finished taking a bath. Jin took a bath first then left the younger to talk to Seora.

Yoongi sits at the edge of the hotel bed. He was drying his hair, so he can go to bed soon. The door suddenly opened, revealing a Jin holding some tteokbeoki.

"Let's eat?" Jin asked.

Yoongi smiled. Jin knows that Yoongi can't say no to tteokbeoki. They eat their dinner and had a walk again outside. Talking with some random things... like doing some random flashback when they first met— what are their first impressions with each other.

Yoongi could remember how he is not use to Jin being around and not used to trust people.

"When did you feel the hm... you love me?" Yoongi asked.

"Hm... it started with a crush silly. Like I like how you are serious and dedicate with your work. How you become so pouty or a brat when you were not able to get what you want in an auction." Jin answered.

"How about you when did you realize that you love me so much?" Jin asked teasing the younger again.

"Wow hyung— but yeah I just realized it hm... maybe 3 days ago. That I am in love with you— But I guess it all started when I was having a nightmare and my insomnia hits me. You were there to— hm... hum a song for me. That moment I felt so eased, warm and cozy." Yoongi answered.

"I didn't recognize them as love because you know I never had a chance to fall in love..." Yoongi added.

"Ohh— so you are telling me that I'm your first love?" Jin gasped at the TMI he heard.

"What the! No I didn't say that you were but... okay fine." Yoongi sighed in defeat and rolled his eyes.

"Cute." Jin said and kissed Yoongi's hands.

"It's getting cold, wanna go back now?" Jin asked, Yoongi nodded as an answer.

When they came back, Jin asked for some extra blankets and pillows. Because he will be sleeping at the couch. Well they kinda always share room whenever they had a chance back when Jin was his secretary. Usually that happens when they are in an out of town or country meetings. But they don't share bed— there are two single beds in the room.

But right now there is a big difference, there is a one bed and it was a queen sized bed. Also it was kinda awkward because, it was kinda awkward since they are not boss and secretary now... they are couples now.

Yoongi looked at the sofa that Jin will sleeping, Jin might get a neck pain if sleeps there. Yoongi was currently at the bed leaning at the head board of the bed, he decided to fix the other side then called Jin. He tapped the other side...

"Why? You can't sleep? Do you want me to sing lullaby for you?" Jin asked to Yoongi as he sits at the other side of the bed.

Yoongi shakes his head. "No hyung. Hm... you might get a neck pain there you can sleep here in the other side." Yoongi muttered.

"So you want a cuddle?" Jin asked.

Yoongi's cheeks become crimson red with the older statement — that was not his point! But since the older mentioned it... Yoongi felt like he wants Jin to hug him till he fall asleep.

"Hyung!" Yoongi whines.

Jin laughed (his usual windshield laugh)

Yoongi covered his whole self in the duvet, then Jin followed Yoongi's request who is he not to give his boyfriend's request. After all he really doesn't want to sleep at the couch like he can see himself having a back pain and neck pain the next morning.

The next day —

Yoongi woke up with a pair of arms hugging him tightly. He tried to free himself from the tight hug.

"Hyung—" Yoongi called him.

"Hmmm..." Jin answered he can hear his morning voice and it was so damn sexy.

"We need to go and get change. Seora's wedding will start at 11 am." Jin muttered and looked at the boy he was hugging.

"Okay." Yoongi answered.

Jin went to take a bath first, then Yoongi. "Should I wear this instead?" Yoongi asked as the dress was perfectly fits on his petite body. Yoongi don't know how to use a wig so he just put it on his head. Then looked at Jin.

"No. You are so pretty that all of them think you were actually a girl then they might fall in love with you— but the worst thing is they will keep on scanning to your body so no. Don't wear that." Jin mumbled.

"But they will judge you for being a gay to — me." Yoongi said worriedly about Jin's image.

Jin mentioned that he was a campus crush when he was still studying.

"I don't care. I love you are you mr. Min. So go inside the restroom again and change. I know that you don't want to wear it tho." Jin said.

Well it was true he doesn't want to crossdress. Like it is very uncomfortable to wear a dress the whole day. He wonder how girls survive with a skirt the whole day.

When Yoongi was finished dressing himself, Jin was sitting at the bed.

"Hm... much better. Still you are handsome." Jin said.

After the wedding everyone was busily talking, while Yoongi and Jin are just there standing holding hands together. Does not give a fuck with all of those eyes that are judging them.

"Do you feel uncomfortable? Wanna go back in Seoul now?"

"No hyung. Hm... let's finish this event. Like this was your best friend's wedding." Yoongi said audible for the two of them. Jin squeezes the younger's hand lightly.

"I will go get some dessert there. Wanna come with me?" Jin asked.

"No hyung. I will wait you here." Yoongi answered smiling to his boyfriend.

The bride went to Yoongi smiling at him, Yoongi awkwardly smile at her.

"Eyy-! Don't worry I am your boyfriend's best friend thats all! He always mention you to me, like I know Jin is totally a whip one to you." Seora said.

"You look so pretty." Yoongi tried to compliment her.

"Thank you." Seora said looking at Yoongi.

"I am glad that I finally met you mr. Min. If you only know— how much Jin likes you so much! Like he always mention you whenever we meet. He always tell how cute and how hardworking you are." Seora stating some facts.

"I— actually knows." Yoongi answered.

"I hope we can be best friends in the near future too!" Seora said.

"Ohh— yeah? i guess we can?" Yoongi answered.

"I will tell you something about the cafe scene last time. Those things that was given to you at the cafe was all from him."

"Those are not free?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Actually they are not. You know what— you are Jin's first love." Seora said.

"Oohh—" Yoongi answered surprised but smiling widely, because he was glad that they are both each others first love.

"So yeah! I hope we can be best friends!" Seora said.

Yoongi smiled. "Yeah we can— you are not that bad." Yoongi said.

"Wow— really! Did you thought I am that ex who will make your life miserable. The— I am not that kind of human. Also all I want for Jin is to find the love of his life." Seora said.

Yoongi smiled, and apologized. Because he was almost cursed by Yoongi since he thought they were a thing. They talk a little longer. The other people around the two of them were sighed in disbelief because Seora was Jin's ex and now she was talking to his boyfriend like how? But somehow Seora doesn't give a fact.

She even special mentioned it on her speech. Like she literally slap those people who judge Jin and Yoongi. Her relationship with the couple.

"Looks like Seora really like you." Jin commented.

"I like her too." Yoongi answered.

"What about me?" Jin asked pouting.

"I love you hyung." Yoongi answered and wink playfully.

"I love you too." Jin answered tho, then kissed Yoongi's forehead.

Jungkook was busily talking with their new investors. Taehyung was there sitting waiting for the temporary CEO. The old foreign investor wasn't listening to Jungkook at all. Because the old man was busily scanning his boyfriend.

"Thank you so much." Jungkook said when the investor agreed with Jungkook's proposal, but handed a small paper to Jungkook that Taehyung snatches away.

"Excuse me mr. Lim, but looks like you've been eyeing  my boss's ass for awhile." Taehyung said.

"And who are you to talk to me in that way?"

"Hyung stop." Jungkook said to Taehyung. Making the older looked at him.

Taehyung can't tolerate such pervert act, he can't let others took advantage of the younger who is very innocent with this kind of act.

"Is this your secretary? He is somehow rude." Mr. Lim said.

"Oh common. You've been squeezing my boyfriend's thighs, you even tapped his ass for almost 5 times, you even licked your lips 10 times while you purposely drop your pen to get a good view of his ass." Taehyung bluntly said not happy with what everything happens.

"And this." Taehyung said.

"You could agree on him without asking him out on a date. This is a blackmailing." Taehyung said, and showed the piece of paper.

Jungkook at the back was getting so embarrassed with Taehyung's details of what happened today and he felt so helpless and useless because, he wasn't able to notice that this old man was taking advantage of him. He was all about on this old man agreeing on his proposal for their company.

"Looks like I will cancel everything —" the old man said, and looked at Jungkook's surprise reaction. He smirked, but Taehyung smirked back.

If the devil is working hard, oh well Kim Taehyung is working the hardest. He maybe the playboy and happy go lucky of their university but he is a top student.

"We don't care. After all you are the one who needs this company for your company to be saved." Taehyung said.

"I am going."

"I am not wasting my money here!" The old man added then left without signing the contract.

"You are actually wasted." Taehyung answered and rolled his eyes.

Now Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a serious face.

"I am sorry." What Jungkook's only words.

"I am sorry if I was jealous that I wasn't able to control my words." Taehyung said and hugged the younger.

"It is just— I always respect you and I don't want anyone disrespecting you." Taehyung said.

"It's okay hyung... I am so dumb because, I just want him to sign. You know for just investment purposes but didn't know that his company is experiencing bankruptcy." Jungkook said.

"I guess running a company is not for me. I will just sticked with my passion." Jungkook said.

"Sshh. Babe, all of this is a learning process okay. Also if Jin and Yoongi hyung was here— Yoongi hyung will surely do worst." Taehyung said.

"Hahaha yeah! Still remember how he asked publicly tell everyone about one of his investor has crush on Jin hyung." Jungkook said.

"Let's go home now. I need to punish you." Taehyung whispers at the younger then break his hug.

"Stop! As if I would let you to punish me." Jungkook said.

"Oh come on... I will drink all of your banana milk in my house then your favorite cereal." Jungkook runaway the conference room then Taehyung followed him.

Namjoon and Hoseok saw the two of them.

"Do you think Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung are doing well?" Namjoon asked.

"Guess so. Glad that Yoongi hyung was able to show his feelings." Hoseok said.

"Me too I am so glad." Namjoon commented then they both went home.

•••

The chapter was kinda long! Hehehe
How are you?
Thanks for reading hehehe.
Please don't forget to comment and vote! Hihihi.

Love u all alsooo! Imma reveal a teaser about my new YoonJin book... HAHAHAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 9.8K 56
jk: I need you to write up this article immediately, Mr. Kim. th: ur serving cunt in that pic jk: Excuse me? In which Jeongguk's new secretary name...
414K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
275K 14.6K 21
Boss Y/N - Cold - Savage - Holds grudges Secretary Kim - Soft - Hard working - Best employee Will he heal her? Will he change her?
158K 6.5K 21
One intimate night with his schoolmate brought something unexpected to Taehyung's life, but knowing Jungkook was too young, he left; Not because he w...