The tell-tale gets owned

By schoolboytales

At 16, never-been-kissed virgin Natalie Robinson is the smallest girl in her class at Bayside High but surpri... More

Chapter 1: Into the jungle
Chapter 2: Escalation
Chapter 3: Falling for the teacher who saves her
Chapter 5: Learning her lesson

Chapter 4: The tell-tale's birthday

474 2 0
By schoolboytales

Having restrained themselves for nearly a month, it was Friday, December 14 and the three girls could wait no longer.

It would be Christmas break soon and with another week about to end, they decided it was high time for Natalie's long-delayed punishment.

They had a plan to make the victim stay behind after school and they were prepared to stay for as long as it might take for her to learn her lesson.

They had decided this when they had spotted Natalie arriving at school that morning wearing a cute new midriff-high white denim jacket and looking almost confident.

"How dare that nerd parade around in nice clothes looking happy?", they thought to themselves.

Natalie had a pretty good last few weeks, generally free of bullying apart from the usual ignorant remarks. She was feeling much happier and looking forward to the Christmas holidays.

She had told a teacher about the bullying so now she was safe, wasn't she? Or so she thought.

The bullies had no idea that today was Natalie's 16th birthday and the jacket was her present.

Or that her mum was meant to be picking her up straight after school to bring her home for a birthday tea with her Irish dancing friends.

Nat's tormentors had struck gold without even realising it - yet.

It was 3.30pm and the last bell had just sounded. It was time for the weekend to start and most of the class filed out instantly.

Never quite so quick to leave, Natalie was still sitting at her desk, happily minding her own business and packing up all her stuff. It seemed to take her forever – she still had pens, pencils and books all over her table.

Oblivious to anyone around her, she was looking forward to getting home for her birthday tea.

Behind her, Allison, Kelly and Michelle hovered around silently, blocking the victim's path to the door while simultaneously keeping an eye on the corridor in case any teachers were still around.

Michelle was on lookout duty and once the coast was clear, she was to shut the classroom door and that would be the signal for them to get started.

Michelle had to wait for a couple of teachers who were having a chat in the corridor to disappear back into their offices. When they did, Michelle pushed the door shut, knowing they had a couple of hours before the caretaker even began doing his rounds. 

With that, Allison stooped down and pulled Natalie's shoe right off her foot and held it up like a trophy in front of her giggling friends.

"Stand up if you want your shoe back, tell-tale", Allison told her.

Despite her surprise at their sudden intrusion, Natalie failed to get out of her seat instantly, so Kelly pushed everything on the small girl's desk onto the floor.

"She meant now", Kelly told her.

"O-kay then," Natalie said as she looked towards the classroom door, as if hoping to be saved. But with that door closed, nobody could see into the room from any angle.

Natalie continued: "But you know if you bully me then you'll get in trouble, cause you remember what Mr Douglas said?"

Against the instructions of the bullies, Natalie was still sitting in her seat, trying to reason with them. It was a big mistake. 

"Oh yeah," said Kelly, "We forgot that, didn't we girls? Yes of course we'd better be nice to you cause the teacher said so."

Natalie: "Yes you're right. If you just leave me alone now and return my property then I won't tell, I promise."

Kelly: "Oh my god, she actually thought I meant that!"

Allison was infuriated: "Do we look like we fucking care what a teacher said? While you are in this school you will do as we say."

Kelly: "Yes and if you dare tell ever again, you're dead."

"Yeah, so dead," Michelle added. "So you had better stand up or you can walk home in one shoe."

Natalie decided to obey, hoping that this little empty-headed joke of theirs would be over quickly and she could go out to her mum who must be getting impatient waiting for her outside in the car by now. 

Of course, it was  a trick. As soon as she got to her feet, Kelly grabbed the small girl's skinny arms and held them tightly behind her back while Allison whipped the victim's other shoe off.

"Too easy," Kelly remarked, as Allison almost simultaneously grabbed Natalie's cute denim jacket off the back of her chair.

Allison: "That's actually a nice jacket, is it new?"

Natalie: "Oh no, not my ---"

Before she could finish replying, Natalie found herself being pushed down on a table by Kelly and Michelle while Allison removed both of her black calf-high socks, leaving her barefoot.

"Now what the fuck are you going to do, tell the teacher?", Allison taunted the victim.

"No I won't, I promise, I just really have to go; can you just give me back my stuff please?", Natalie pleaded.

Kelly: "But you told a teacher last time, didn't you?"

Natalie: "I didn't mean to - I mean, I wouldn't tell on any individual person, I just had to get my bag back and it was out of my reach."

Kelly: "Hm that's true, I suppose."

Allison: "Yeah but that fucking teacher thought it was me and now he is watching me ALL the time! And that's your fault! So you have to apologise to us. Get on your knees and start saying sorry."

Natalie really felt strongly that she didn't want to get down on her knees. It felt like a step too far.

She felt like that would put her in too vulnerable a position and that could lead to any number of bad things.

Instead, she dared to remain standing while trying to reason with her tormentors - failing to appreciate how pathetic she looked with her small, narrow bare feet sticking out the bottom of her long black pants. 

"Look, I am really sorry I annoyed you all, I didn't mean to. I'm sure we could all be friends if we just get to know each other a bit."

Allison: "You have to understand that girls like us don't make friends with flat boy bitch teacher's pet Anti-Bullying Club Presidents like you. Now get the fuck on your knees and start begging if you want any of these clothes back."

Natalie just wanted to call her mum and tell her to come in and get her.

With that, Ben arrived. Strong, tall and impressively masculine at 18, Allison adored the very sight of him, as did most girls in her year, including Natalie.

Ben was six feet tall with broad shoulders and an athletic but muscly frame. With his strong arms and legs he looked great wearing anything – especially shorts and t shirt.

But he was Allison's boyfriend and that was all that mattered to her. It meant a lot to her that Ben was here to support her.

With Ben's mere arrival, Natalie's humiliation was already complete.

Ben: "Hi babe."

Allison: "Hey."

Natalie thought about making a run for it, but then she looked down at her bare feet. It was also winter time and she didn't even have a coat to leave with.

Kelly was holding the victim's jacket and socks close to her chest, while Michelle stood clutching both of Natalie's shoes - one clamped tightly in each hand.

Nat again thought of calling her mum – but remembered that her phone was on silent in the pocket of the jacket that Kelly was guarding so closely.

Natalie might just have to do as she was being told, like they said. 

Ben walking into classroom 29B was like an electrical storm of excitement for the bully girls. It was like his mere presence lent extra legitimacy to their whole endeavour.

Extreme fear and dread was all Natalie felt when she saw him walk in and realised he wasn't there to talk sense into his girlfriend.

Ben walked up to the victim, looking her up and down.

Ben: "She has cute feet. What size are they?"

Allison: "Oh I don't know. Probably child-size like her bum and tits."

Allison then warned Natalie: "Now you skinny bitch, if you won't do as you're told, then we will strip you and put all your clothes in the bin."

Ben: "That sounds good, I want to see her bum."

"Oh my god, oh my god", the two other girls said over and over as they giggled uncontrollably.

Natalie rolled her eyes and finally dropped to her knees.

"Okay, please, can I have my things back now?", she asked.

Allison: "Two things, little girl. One. You don't tell me when to give you back your stuff. And two. You don't ever roll your eyes at me."

Natalie: "Okay I'm sorry. But I just. Really have to go."

Natalie was feeling quite fed up and frustrated at this stage. Why did they have to do this and why today? She was going to be in so much trouble with her mum.

Allison: "I don't care."

Ben: "She doesn't sound sorry enough."

Allison: "Yes you're right Ben. Now, say sorry again and call me Miss Allison The Greatest this time."

Still kneeling before the bullies, Natalie struggled not to roll her eyes before she said as instructed: "I am sorry Miss Allison The Greatest."

Ben: "Wow, she actually said it."

Allison: "Of course she did. That's better Natalie. Now say it again."

Natalie: "The same thing again? I don't understand why you're doing all this?"

Kelly: "Just say it or else you might get beat up."

Natalie: "I am sorry Miss Allison The Greatest."

Allison: "That's good."

The three girls each pulled up chairs and sat down in a circle around her so as they could relax and take this all in. Ben preferred to stay standing.

"Please can I have my clothes back?" begged Natalie.

Allison crossed her legs as she considered that request, before replying: "I think we need more respect and politeness from you first."

Ben: "You should make her beg on all fours like a dog. Get her to make the animal noises too!"

Allison: "Yes we should. Well, you heard him. Do that right now."

Natalie hesitated, wondering if there would be any actual end to all this, or if she would really get her clothes back if she obeyed all these commands?

As President of Anti-Bullying Club, Natalie felt it was her duty not to allow bullies to just walk all over her.

Still, she didn't dare to rise from her kneeling position. But she ventured another polite protest: "Please, can you just tell me why you're doing this? Like, my mum says that people only bully if they are insecure in themselves."

Allison: "What the actual fuck are you trying to say about us?"

Suddenly, Kelly was grinning broadly like she knew something that no one else did. She had gone through Natalie's jacket and found her phone with lots of texts and missed calls from her mom.

Kelly: "Everyone, listen, I just found this text from Natalie's mom!"

Natalie jumped up straight away to try and retrieve her phone, but Ben simply blocked her with his body while Kelly cruelly read the text aloud.

"Hey chicken, hope you had a good day at school. Outside waiting whenever you're ready but we have to go soon. Happy 16th birthday sweetheart! Love Mom xx.' "

"Oh my god this is perfect!", exclaimed Allison.

Ben leaned over to whisper in his girlfriend's ear and the two other bullies joined the huddle.

"Can we just strip her now?", he asked Allison quietly so as the victim couldn't hear.

Allison: "I've got no problem with that, but we'd better leave her underwear on."

The two other girls nodded.

As Ben walked towards Natalie, who was still on her knees, the victim pleaded: "Okay I'll do whatever you want, Miss Allison, I'm sorry."

It was too late. Ben had already taken hold of the victim's arms and had them yanked above her head in a quite an uncomfortable position.

"We've got you now," Allison taunted the victim.

Ben wasn't sure why, but that last remark from his girlfriend gave him an instant erection.

Allison: "Put one of her socks in her mouth Kelly, I don't want to hear anything else she has to say."

Natalie: "But please. I didn't mean to offend anyone."

Kelly felt so powerful as she stuffed the long black sock in Natalie's mouth, muting the victim completely.

"Happy birthday chicken hips," Allison added, before getting to work removing Natalie's clothes, starting gleefully with her long black pants.

With Ben keeping the victim in place, Allison found it easy to undo the small belt around Natalie's 24-inch waist before pulling her long pants clean off and triumphantly holding them up in the air like she'd won a prize.

Natalie's twig-thin legs were now exposed to them all and were flailing all over the place on the floor as Ben fairly effortlessly maintained his grip on her arms. 

She never let anyone see her legs unless she was forced to in gym class, but that was different. 

Next, Ben moved his expert hold to Natalie's small waist as Allison removed the victim's blazer, shirt and tie.

All Natalie could now do in protest sounded like "mmmppphhh", which seemed very amusing to her tormentors, especially Ben whose dick was now absolutely rock hard.

Once the victim was stripped down to her underwear, revealing once again her boyish black briefs and bra, the girls were calling her all sorts of cruel names like "Flat boy bitch", nerd and dyke.

"No wonder she wears long pants all the time," teased Michelle.

Natalie strongly wanted to protest that she liked boys – and not girls - but she was now completely silenced by her gag.

The girls were finding great satisfaction from making fun of her when she was unable to defend herself even with words. 

"Ben, hold her standing up - with her back towards me. I don't want to see her face now", Allison instructed.

Allison paused for a second to take in the spectacle of helpless Natalie - all 99lbs of her in nothing but her underwear - being held in place by her large and powerful boyfriend.

Her very narrow shoulders, freakishly skinny arms, non-existent bum, chicken hips, chicken drumstick legs and small, narrow feet were all a sight to behold.

The sight of this very strong and sexy boy taking complete control of the weakest girl in the class was very sexually exciting for the trio.

Ben: "She's so vulnerable isn't she Allison?"

Allison: "Yes, she is."

It was Allison's turn to feel a bit aroused due to the total command that she and her boyfriend now had of the helpless girl.

"No teachers to help you now," Allison needled Natalie further before starting to kick her in her bum repeatedly.

She didn't kick her very hard - only using the point of her shoe - but just hard enough to show she meant it. She was annoyed and needed to teach this girl a lesson.

'This is what happens when you don't respect my authority," Allison said as she kept kicking, before instructing her friends: "Make sure all her stuff goes in the bin now girls - clothes, shoes, jacket, the lot."

Natalie's endless "mmmpphhs" of protest were now sounding more pointless than ever. With Ben still holding her arms in front of her, the kicks to her bum continued for a little longer while all her clothes were being binned.

Standing Ben down, Allison then got Natalie in a headlock, pulled the victim right down on the floor and got right in her little face, telling her: "We tried to be reasonable but this is what happens when you don't obey you stupid bitch."

Having let go of Natalie and left her lying on the floor looking upset, Allison told her friends: "Awh guys we'll leave her now cause she's gonna cry I think."

Ben: "Yeah, you can get her again."

Allison: "Exactly."

Natalie was so relieved. It seemed that it was all over now and she could relax.

Still in just her underwear, she sat on the edge of a table facing the window for a few moments, removed the sock from her mouth and gave herself a chance to recover.

That sock was now unwearable, she thought as she shook her head in disbelief at the behaviour of her tormentors.

Calmly she gazed out the window across the city of Florida, keeping her back to the bullies who appeared to be leaving. She finally allowed herself to breathe.

Though the bullies had started towards the door, the girls didn't quite want to leave yet. Neither did Ben.

Ben had picked on a few smaller boys in his class before, but he'd never felt this excited about a victim before. Normally he'd never pick on a girl, but with the approval and encouragement of other girls, it was thrilling.

He wasn't ready to leave just yet. Still hard as a brick, he wanted to do something else mean to the victim before they left.

He grabbed the trash bin from the front of the room and walked up behind Natalie, putting a finger over his mouth to indicate to the other girls to keep quiet.

Ben: "Natalie?"

Natalie: "What?"

Ben: "Do you like hats?"

Natalie: "What? Not really - can't you just all leave me alone now?"

She kept her back to them all as she was really hoping they would all just leave.

She intended to root her clothes out of the bin when they weren't all looking - and then try to finally go and meet her mum outside.

Still, she hoped to recover some dignity out of all this and get on with celebrating her 16th birthday, albeit later than planned.

Ben: "Well, I made you one."

The tall, muscular man-like schoolboy then placed the classroom rubbish bin - containing Natalie's whole uniform, shoes and jacket, along with peoples' unfinished Coke cans and food - over the victim's head so as she was literally wearing it.

Ben: "There you are now you can get dressed again. You even have a hat to go with it."

The girls quickly regrouped to observe Natalie struggling to get the metal bin off her head, the sound of her repeated exclamations of "Oh my god" and "What the hell?" echoing around the inside of the trash can.

As she struggled around the place falling into tables and chairs, her shoes and other bits of her clothing dropped out on the floor.

When she finally managed to detach the bin from her head, all her clothes fell out on the ground along with lots of trash.

She found her lovely new jacket half soaked in Coca Cola. It was ruined. Her white shirt was also spoiled with fizzy drink, while there were bits of food stuck in her shoes and a piece of pizza stuck to her beloved long black pants.

Ben: "I wonder is that regular Coke or Diet Coke?"

The girls giggled.

Ben: "And who would throw out a perfectly good piece of pizza? Wonder what flavour that is?"

Michelle: "Your boyfriend is so funny, Allison oh my god!"

Natalie was speechless with the shock of it all and amazed at how little her female classmates seemed to care about her.

She was determined at all costs to avoid crying in front of these very immature and unintelligent girls who never listened in class or did their homework. She was upset though.

Michelle: "Look, in her hair as well!"

Natalie hadn't realised she also had bits of food caught in her perfectly straight, long dark hair, which was also just a little soaked with Coca Cola. Rolling her eyes, she started trying to sort her hair out while the others made jokes at her expense.

Feeling so proud of her boyfriend in that moment and so pleased with how everything went, Allison pulled the muscular boy near to her and kissed him passionately on her tip-toes.

Still, Allison reckoned that things could still get a little worse for their victim. She spotted that Ben had left a nearly full 1-litre bottle of mineral water on the table by the classroom door when he'd walked in. So she took it off the table and cruelly emptied the entire bottle over Natalie's head, soaking her entire head of hair and body. Her briefs and bra were soaked through.

Natalie stood hunched over, shivering audibly from the coldness of the water, her arms wrapped tightly round her chest.

"There you go, you needed a wash. You should be thanking me," Allison taunted.

"How can you all be so horrible?", Natalie exclaimed.

It was cute remarks like that from a victim that just gave Allison and her friends that extra boost of enthusiasm to keep going with the bullying - and Natalie's birthday treat wasn't over yet.                                                                                

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 13.3K 84
Sydney Rider just lived through the summer from hell and is looking for a clean start at her new high school. She is not one of those girls who will...
606K 17.4K 18
Brooke Myers is a 25 yr. old that is a third grade teacher who also happens to have run away from her past. She finally is happy and free from her da...
375 42 34
Samantha Wolf. Ruthless, cold, stubborn. The bad ass of Brookwood High with only guys as her friends and one girl who's stuck by her since Pre-school...
1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...