Trust ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[OH SEHUN] A full-time photographer which has a peaceful and calm life just by doing what he loves. But thin... More

¦PROLOGUE¦
CHAPTER¦1
CHAPTER¦2
CHAPTER¦3
CHAPTER¦4
CHAPTER¦5
CHAPTER¦6
¦CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER¦8
CHAPTER¦9
CHAPTER¦10
CHAPTER¦11
CHAPTER¦12
CHAPTER¦13
CHAPTER¦14
CHAPTER¦15
CHAPTER¦17
CHAPTER¦18
CHAPTER¦19
CHAPTER¦20
CHAPTER¦21
CHAPTER¦22
CHAPTER¦23
CHAPTER¦24
CHAPTER¦25
CHAPTER¦26
CHAPTER¦27
CHAPTER|28
CHAPTER|29
CHAPTER¦30
CHAPTER¦31
CHAPTER¦32
CHAPTER¦33
CHAPTER¦34
CHAPTER¦35
CHAPTER¦36
CHAPTER¦37
CHAPTER¦38
CHAPTER¦39
CHAPTER¦40
CHAPTER¦41
CHAPTER¦42
CHAPTER¦43
CHAPTER¦44
CHAPTER¦45
CHAPTER¦46
CHAPTER¦47
CHAPTER¦48
CHAPTER¦49
CHAPTER|50
CHAPTER¦51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER|53
CHAPTER¦54
CHAPTER|55
CHAPTER|56
CHAPTER|57
CHAPTER|58
CHAPTER|59
CHAPTER|60
|EPILOGUE|

CHAPTER¦16

2.4K 157 90
By shxnwu

Author's POV

"Mr Kim," Sehun stood up from his seat as he saw Kai was walking out from his room.

"Where are you going?," Kai stopped his steps and turned to look at Sehun.

He approached the latter closer. "I have some important matters outside, I will be back later," he replied.

Sehun nodded. "Should I go with you, Mr?," he questioned. Well it was his job after all to assist Kai.

Kai shook his head as a reply. "No need to, I will be fine," he uttered for the last time before walking away but he stopped.

"Lay," he sounded as the latter suddenly walked passed by them.

He stopped and quickly approached Kai. "Yes, Master," he slightly bowed down.

"Need to go now, hurry," Kai uttered those while glancing at Sehun before this time really walked away.

Lay nodded and followed the boss afterwards. He knew what was going on but usually Kai would be going with his assistant.

As he left away, Sehun plopped down on his seat after sighing out of relief. But a frown appeared on his face afterwards.

He remembered that Kai told him to be with him everytime when he had works to do.

But why did he refused to let Sehun go with him this time?

"Sehun, why are you still here?," Tao suddenly came and stopped beside his table.

He looked at Sehun with a frown. "Why? Where else should I go?," he questioned to him.

"Well Master already went so shouldn't you suppose to be with him?," Tao questioned.

"I don't know, he said he will just go to settle few things," Sehun answered with a shrug. "Why? Is there something I suppose to know?," he furrowed while asking this to Tao.

Tao finally understood but he was confused as well. Why wouldn't Kai tell him?

"Nothing, I will go now so see you later," he stated and scuttled to the door before Sehun would ask more.

Sehun pouted in annoyance as he saw that. Everything seemed fishy and weird in this office.

Looked like there was something he didn't know about this company but what was it?

He sat down in his seat finally and continued doing his own works. At least, Kai was not here.

Was it a lucky thing?

Tao scuttled to the car and got into it right away. "I'm sorry, this is the files you want Master," he uttered and handed the file to him.

Kai nodded and reached it. "We can go now," he stated shortly before Lay started reving the car engine.

Kai was going through the files in silent and read all of the words written there thoroughly.

He wanted to make sure there was no a word he missed about it.

"Sehun doesn't know?," Tao turned to Lay suddenly and began mouthing those words.

Without any voices, to avoid from Kai to be hearing it. He glanced slightly at the male behind.

Lay shrugged. "I think so," he replied and both of them continued remaining silent.

They would just ask him about it after this.

"Master, we are here," he sounded as the car was stopped right in front of the building.

Kai went out of the car and followed by the two afterwards. "Anything about his boss?," he questioned while handing the file back.

Tao shook his head. "It's really hard to find anything about it, seems like he kept his informations from anyone to know," he uttered while following his steps.

"The only way is just to ask him then," Kai stated and stopped before turning his body around. "Where is he now?," he asked.

Lay approached a room with guards standing in front of it. He opened the door and let Kai to enter.

"Master, he is waiting to talk to you," he sounded and ushered the younger into the room.

The guy was sitting on the chair while being tied and blood almost covered his whole face.

He looked weak with bruised all over his body.

Kai smirked slightly and took a seat at the same place. "I heard you want to meet me?," he began uttering.

The guy was breathing heavily. "I-I don't know so please let me go," he said those.

"Why? You didn't enjoy your stay here?," Kai pretended to be shock to hear that.

He pulled out a sympatic look. "Did my men treat you badly?," he questioned.

"Didn't I tell you to treat our guest nicely?," he turned to his men and asked that. Pretended to scold them.

"P-Please, I don't know anything," the guy sounded again and this time Kai replied with a scoffing.

He slammed his fist on the table. "You tell me about him, I will let you go," he stated. "Simple right?."

"H-He sent me to find informations about you so he could find ways to get rid of you," the guy slowly began to explain.

Kai scoffed. "Get rid of me huh?," he almost laughed out as he heard that. "Who is he?," this time he asked.

That guy was stammering. He would be dead if he told Kai about the person who sent him.

"Well looks like you need to extend your stay here," Kai snorted and stood up from his seat.

"Wait," his steps were stopped by the sudden yelling. He smirked while turning his body around.

He looked at the guy.

"I–I will tell you," he stuttered after fighting with his own thoughts. "But just you," he said again.

Kai nodded in agreement. He hinted for his men to leave the room, leaving just two of them inside.

As they all left, he took his seat at the same place. "So, tell me now," he uttered.

The guy was moving around in nervousness and Kai noticed it obviously.

He could feel something was wrong at the moment and he was already holding the gun from his waist.

"H-He is, the person that sent me is," he stopped at the middle of his sentences and looked up to meet Kai's eyes.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows with the guy's action but it was all answered when he suddenly pulled out a gun from behind his body.

He pointed at Kai and shot a bullet to him all of sudden.

It was shot and hit Kai's left arms while he was trying to avoid it. "Argh!," Kai yelled as the pain was flowing over his body.

He clinched his teeth in anger and pulled out the gun from his waist and shot the guy.

It was exactly directed at him and made him fell. "Ugh," he was holding his right chest and the blood was covering the place.

Kai stood up slowly and approached him. "That's all you can think of?," he scoffed while pulling him forcefully.

His eyes were filled of anger at that moment. He pushed the guy until his back hit the wall behind.

"I gave you chance and you did this?," Kai exclaimed in anger while harshly pulled his collar.

He swayed his legs and kicked the guy. "Looks like I don't need you anymore," he chuckled lightly while saying that.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—

The sound of the gun echoed through the empty room followed by a figure falling down on the floor.

He snorted before walking out of the room while holding his bleeding arms.

"Master," they seemed suprised when they saw Kai's condition and quickly helped him.

Kai was hissing in pain. "Settle that bastard in there," he demanded and pulled off the coat he was wearing.

The white shirt he was wearing almost covered of the red blood at the sleeve's part.

He snorted. "He is not helping at all, looks like we need to figure something else," he stated while cleaning the wound.

What a mess.

"He was killed," informed a guy and was responded with a heavy sigh.

"Not so suprise," he replied. "He is not helping also so better if he's dead," he continued again.

"What should we do now?."

"I will tell you later, for now just find about him."

--

Hiii! Hope you enjoy the chapter and I really hope you will like this story💗 I will try to write more interesting stories!

Thank youuu, I love yall ♡

This is adorableee! 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 319 7
Kim Taehyung a police officer..... nothing really good in his life ..... Being a billionaire son he choose to chase his own dream .... in just 25 ye...
76.5K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
23.3K 1.2K 12
Description Jongin's worlds turns upside down when he is raped by another hormonal teenager during the new year party. But what really matters then i...
69.6K 3.1K 41
" And of all the futures she could have, she didn't want a single one that didn't have them in it " yearn /jəːn/ Have an intense feeling of longing f...