Cold Hearted Fool {Xiumin ff}

By cocovanilla00_

"I didn't know you can cry.. " "...mianhae.. Jung Ha Min.." WARNING! ⚠ Might be some cringy stuff in here. More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~

~Chapter 38~

136 6 1
By cocovanilla00_

Hamin's P. O. V

"Yah! Housemaid!" he banged my door.

I groaned while moving around my bed.
"JJAJANGMYEON!!" he yelled.

"YAH! IMMA!!" he yelled, again so I quickly got up from my beauty sleep and opened the door.

"Baaah!! You look like you just came from the amazon! Plus you nearly gave me a heart attack." he jumped in surprise.
"What do you want?" I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm not going to be at home for today because my father needs me. But don't worry, my mom will accompany you here. She insisted, not me." he said then he left without saying goodbye.

"Nae.." I waved to myself then I threw myself back on my bed, until I heard the doorbell rang.

I groaned and wore my long grey cardigan. I looked at my window and j saw Mrs. Kim.

"Man, I thought he was lying." I panicked then I quickly brushed my hair with my fingers and ran downstairs.

I accidentally tripped and roll down the floor and it made a loud noise. I feel like laughing because I find it quite hilarious. I sounded like a dying horse when I fell.

It was painful actually..

I ignored the pain then i got up and opened the door.

"There you are, you got me worried. What happened? Did you fell?" she wall in while she scan my body.
"No." I laughed nervously.

"Yeah, right. Anyways, let's cook breakfast." she said while she walked to the kitchen.

I really tried my best to hold the pain so I just put out a poker face.
"Are you alright, my dear? You look like you are going to fart." she looked at me in concern and I gave her the 'OK' sign.

"okay... Why don't you take your bath first. I'll cook our breakfast. It must be tired for you." she put down her handbag and started placing the ingredients on the kitchen island.

"It's okay, I'll cook breakfast. You can rest here." I shake my head.
"No. No. No.. You look awful. Let me do it for you." she chuckled.

"But-"
"No buts sweetheart. Just go upstairs and take your bath." she smiled motherly.
"Nae, eomma- I mean.. Mrs. Kim.." I chuckled nervously

"I'm sorry.. You just reminded me of my mother." I ran upstairs.

After I took my bath, I quickly wore my red oversized sweater and my black denim shorts.

I tied up my hair into a messy bun then I slowly walked downstairs, like a wounded dog.

I scrunched my nose whenever my left foot touches the floor. I can't explain it.

The kitchen smells really good and it made me really hungry.
"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"I made tteok-bokki and a few gimbap." she smiled while rolling the gumball.

"I'll help to cut these." I took the knife and started cutting it.
"Thank you." she caressed my shoulder and I just smiled softly.

I helped her placed everything on the table then we sat and ate in silence until she broke it.
"Hamin-ah?"
"Mmm?" I hummed.

"Where are your parents? Minseok told me that you never told him anything about your parents." she asked and I stopped eating.

I sighed and gulped down my food.
"They're not around anymore." I bit my lip to hold my tears.
"Really? Did they left you?" she looked pissed.

"Aniyo." I chuckled.
"Then?" she asked again.
"They died from a car crash.." I looked down at my thighs.
"Omo... Mianhae, Hamin-ah. I didn't know." she sighed then she got up from her seat and hugged my side.

"I'm very sorry...it must be very hard for you." she caressed my hair.
"Kwenchana..." I smiled and broke the hug.
"You sure?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's just that I never said this to anyone else." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Again, I'm very sorry. I shouldn't have asked." she sighed.

"It's fine. Let's just eat." I smiled and continue eating.

After we're done eating, Mrs. Kim told me to wait upstairs in my room to get ready for the event. I really wanted to help her but she didn't let me to, no matter how many times I asked.

While waiting, I just unplugged my phone from my charger and started scrolling down my Instagram.

Since Namjoon is going to be there, I texted him that I can't wait to see him later.

Then, Mrs. Kim came inside with a small size luggage.
"What's that?" I pointed at the luggage.
"Make-up." she placed it next to my dressing table.

"Okay, no more talking and quickly get change to the dress that I bought for you." she pointed towards the bathroom.

I nodded then grabbed my dress and ran to the bathroom.

I changed and got out of the bathroom. This is the dress by the way.

"You look great." Mrs. Kim smiled while gesturing me to come near her.
"Now, don't move and stop complaining. I'm gonna do your makeup." she put her index finger on her lips.

I don't really like wearing makeup but I got no choice but to wear it. I sighed and let Mrs. Kim to do the work.

After that, she add lip balm to my lips then she add red lip tint. It's too red that it made me look like a vampire.

Then, lastly she added mascara on my eye lashes and she smiled in satisfaction.
"Tadaa! You can open your eyes now."

I slowly opened my eyes and I barely even recognised myself.
"T-thank you?" I laughed nervously.
"You look gorgeous. Now, wait for me downstairs. I'll be ready in a few minutes." she patted my shoulder.

I grabbed my silver purse and waited for her downstairs.

Few minutes later, she finally finished and she looked amazing.
"You look very pretty, Mrs. Kim." I smiled and she just smirked.

"Here. Don't forget your silver high heels."
"Oh. Thanks." I grabbed it and quickly wore it.

"Let's go." Mrs. Kim hold my hand and guide me to my car because It's been a while since I last wear these high heels. Plus, my legs hurt. Good thing I brought extra sandals with me.

Time skip at the event

From the window, I can see many reporters standing in front of the door, including photographers.

"Let's go." Mrs. Kim grabbed me hand then her driver opened the door for us.

I thanked the driver and I was startled when these people started surrounded us and taking pictures of us. If only I could break their camera for turning the flash to bright.

We finally reached inside and I was very surprised.

"Why is there no one here?" I whispered to Mrs. Kim.
"Because we came too early." she giggled.

Then, I spotted Xiumin with his black tuxedo. He look very handsome. He finally saw me and his eyes started scanning my body from head to toe.

I scoffed and walked towards him.
"You look good." I smiled.
"I know." he smirked.

Then few minutes later, people started to come in.
"Remember what we've learned. Just don't embarrass yourself." I patted his back.

"I won't." he scoffed.
"Yeah right." I snorted.
"By the way, you look pretty." he whispered to my ear then he walked away.

I shake my head then I giggled.
"Hey." I felt someone patted my back. I turned around and I smiled widely.
"Namjoon oppa!" I hugged him tightly and he just laughed.

"Hello, my lady." he said in his American English accent while bowing down.
"Hajima!" I scoffed.
"You look great." he smirked.

"It's because I'm your sister." I chuckled.
"Yeah. You're right." he smiled until his dimple appeared.
"So that's the guy who hurt my sister. I want to play with him." he suddenly looked at Xiumin.

"Seriously?" I scoffed.
"Let's try? Just pretend I'm your childhood friend." he wriggled his eyebrows.
"How? You look very old to be my childhood friend." I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not old. You're just too young." he smirked and I just scoffed.
"Now, act like we just met. Oh and act very surprised." he gave me and 'okay? ' sign. I nodded and rolled my eyes.

Before I could act, Xiumin suddenly walk towards me and pull me closer to him.
"Who is this? You really make friends with strangers very fast. " he asked while glaring at my brother.

"No he's not a stranger. He's my very long lost childhood friend." I pursed my lips to hold my laughter.

"Hello? It's nice to see you. I'm Kim Namjoon but you can call me RM." Namjoon spoke in English.
"RM?" I raised an eyebrow.

"H-hey you! You no no cannot touch Hamin! She mine." Xiumin tried his best to speak in English while I try my best not to laugh.
"yeah, but she's not that pretty to be mine." Namjoon smirked at me while I glared at him.

"Yah! She.. V-very very beautiful... You very very very bad bad boy! She good girl! She this beautiful!" Xiumin made a huge circle to show my brother how much beautiful I am.
"Uuhh.. Gumawo?" I snorted.

"Whatever. Annyeong! You better take care of her." Namjoon bowed then he ruffle Xiumin's hair and walked away.
"Haish. That little." Xiumin gritted his teeth.

"Seems like you're getting better with your English. Thanks by the way." I smiled while I pat his back.
"Whatever." he scoffed.
"By the way, you're father is calling you." I pointed at his father then he walked towards him.

His father was not alone actually. There were three Americans standing beside his father.

Shouldn't I be with him? I promised him that I should. I sighed and walk after him but Mrs. Kim stopped me.

"Don't. It's you and me while the guys enjoy their time together." Mrs. Kim smiled and I laughed nervously.

What should I do?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.2K 59
i say that i'll erase you, but i can't really let you go yet. no longer updating, thank you for the endless amount of support for this cringe thing i...
97.8K 4.5K 42
Hush little baby don't you cry One little peep and you will die
265K 12.3K 39
"She's so fucking sweet.." | Yandere AU. | Contains Smut, fluff & angst. | English isn't my first language.
1- Why me ? By

Fanfiction

302 40 32
SMUT WARNING ⚠️ SENSITIVE PLOTS Mafia preparation Y/n " What am I to you ? " " Nothing just à joke " he respond breaking my already broken heart