Pranushka Feast

By Risha_dreamer

A feast on pranushka... More

Darling Prabhas Birthday - 1
Darling Prabhas Birthday - 2
Darling Prabhas Birthday - 3

A Happily Ever After!

941 59 60
By Risha_dreamer

A. N: This purely imaginative. Do not take it much seriously. No offense please!
Do enjoy!

It's been a few days since the pre- release event of Saaho. It was a grand successful event.
The fans were eagerly waiting for the 'Saaho Day' to welcome the movie with warm open hands.

Here in Hyderabad, it was an usual sunny day. Prabhas was so tired and exhausted due to attending interviews and promotions. He wanted a day for himself, so he took a day off and stayed back in his house. He asked his PA not to disturb him for any matter.

He couldn't talk to her for the last few days as he was busy with one or another interviews and promotions. He had to catch up all those and was Missing her terribly, so decided to talk to her.

After his normal morning routine, Prabhas sat himself in his open garden balcony swing talking to Sweety.

(Phone conversation)

P: Sweety, when are you coming back? Don't you think that it's taking this long, I mean the movie shoot is over too.

S: (smiling) Wow! Seems like someone is missing me.

P: Yes I am Sweety, I am....

From the desperation in his voice, she knew that he does terribly miss her. Sweety was also no less, when she was there in Seattle.
She too was missing him so much. But for now she decided to play along.

S: (playfully) Is that so!

P: It is so!

S: But why do I feel that you are enjoying there. I mean, I am also watching your interviews and promotions right. I can't see anyone missing me there.

P: (murmurs) Only I know, how I am holding myself over here.

S: What pabsu? Did you say something?

Sweety closed her mouth, laughing.

P: No, nothing. And about me missing you, it's not that I have to show everyone and everywhere around that I'm missing you. Me, myself and you knowing about that is enough.

S: Awww...pabsu... I was just joking. I know that you miss me a lot and same here too. Don't worry, I will come very soon.

Sweety and Prabhas were talking for a little more time when suddenly Prabhas said something that made Sweety shocked.

P: Sweety, I'm sorry.

S: Pabsu! What happened? Why sorry?

P: I shouldn't have laughed at you at that time. Now I can understand, what would you have felt.

Sweety couldn't understand. Prabhas was not a person to ask sorry now and then, if he did then there is something serious, that happened.

S: (concerned) Pabsu! What happened? I can't understand what are you talking about. Did something happen, tell me?

P: (sighs) After Baahubali, you were the one who interacted with the media for Baaghmathi interviews and promotions. Then when people used to ask about me and our relationship, you used to tell that how hard and helpless it was for you to answer them. And I was laughing that time. Now I completely understand when I am standing at that position where you were.

Now Sweety understood what he was talking about. She didn't laugh at him but knew that he was as helpless as she was. Denying a truth is like killing it.

S: Hey Pabsu.... C'mon, what's this. It's just for a few days and everything will be alright.

P: Yeah, but...

Prabhas was interrupted by the calling bell sound. He just ignored it, that the servant will see whoever it is.

S: Hello! Pabsu, are you there?

P: Yeah yeah, I'm here.

S: Pabsu listen, just don't take all these into your mind now. Your movie is going to get released in a few days, just think about it. Fans are going Gaga to see you onscreen and here you are sulking around. C'mon where is my " Bad Boy" now.

Prabhas smiled hearing it, this is why he needed her. Whatever it is, talking to her makes him feel peace and contented.
All his worries vanishes.

P: Sweety...

Then he heard someone calling his name. He thought that he is just hearing it, but again he heard it.

P: Sweety, just give me a minute.

Saying so Prabhas got up and headed out of the balcony. When he was walking out, he saw Ramu Anna (caretaker) running towards him.

Prabhas: Ramu Anna, why are you running? What happened?

Ramu Anna was panting due to lack of Breath. Slowly regaining, he talked.

Ramu: Babu! (Pet name) Babu! Come down soon. Amma and the others are here.

Prabhas was happy to hear about his Amma's arrival. He didn't waste another second and rushed out ahead, down the stairs, to the main hall.

In the main hall, he saw his Amma along with KRG peddananna (uncle) and Shyamala Devi peddamma(aunty) standing.

Prabhas smiling, walked to them.

Prabhas: Amma! Peddananna! Peddamma! What a pleasant surprise it is.

He walked to them, took their blessings and hugged them.
In all this he forgot that still someone was online in the phone, listening to their conversation.

Prabhas: Why are you all still standing, Amma, you can't stand for a long time na due to the leg pain. Please do sit.

Shyamala: Prabhas wait, one minute.

Prabhas: What peddamma?

Shyamala: Won't you invite them too inside? Look, they are still standing out.

Prabhas was confused as to whom was she referring to and turned towards the door to see Sweety's parents standing there. This was another complete surprise to him.

P: Ma! Pa! (Sweety parents)

Prabhas smiling widely went to the door to welcome his in-laws.

P: You both too came, why are you both standing there so? I've always told, this is your house too and no permission is required for you both at anytime to enter here.

He engulfed both of them into a hug, Prafulla Ma (sweety mother) smiling hugged him back. Prabhas retrieved from the hug and took their blessings too.

P: Okay! Now I am here to welcome you both inside, so please do come in.

Everyone laughed at his gesture. Prabhas along with Mr and Mrs. Shetty walked in.

KRG: Welcome!

Sweety's parents smiled and greeted back with a warm smile like they did. Everyone got seated down. Prabhas was so happy to see both his families here. Yeah, he considered Sweety's family has his own too like she did with his family.

P: I'm so surprised to see you both here, that too at the same time. (Playfully) is it pre-planned or something.

P Amma: Actually Kanna, we came to talk about a very important matter with you.

P: Oh really! So, that means you here because to talk something important but not here to see me.

Prabhas sulking pouted, here he thought that they are here to meet him for they missed him.
Everyone smiled seeing his childishness. This was Prabhas for them. A big grown man outside for everyone but only his closed ones knows about the child within him.

Sweety mom: Arrey Prabhas, who told like that, we all missed you so much too. Just think like this, that what if we took this important matter as a chance to come to see you.

Shyamala: (laughing)Yes Prabhas, Prafulla Garu is right. Just stop sulking like a kid.

P: (mind voice) Now you all know how and from where our sweety has got a lovely nature.

That was when he remembered Sweety's phone call and their talks.

P: (loudly) Oh God!

He saw his phone on the coffee table and took it to see, but to his dismay the phone has been switched off due to low battery.
He looked up from his phone to see that everyone looking at him with an amused expression. He smiled sheepishly.

KRG: What happened Prabhas?

Prabhas: No peddananna! Some work that I forgot to do.

Mr. Shetty (sweety father): I guess we disturbed you son. Already you are very busy these days and now our arrival must have made you stop your works in middle.

Prabhas:Aiyoo Pa! There is nothing like that. Actually today already took a day off and am at home the whole day.

Sweety mom: But Prabhas....

Prabhas:Even if my schedule is hectic, I can make time for my family. Family is more important and I know that very well. So now no one interrupted my work nor disturbed me. Okay, so tell me what was the important matter you all wanted to talk to me.

Everyone looked at each other motioning each other to start. No one seems to start the conversation.

Prabhas:What's the matter Amma?

Prabhas Amma decided to talk because being silent isn't going to work now. When she was about to start the door bell rang again.

Shyamala Garu: I guess it's them only.

Ramu went again to check who's on the door and welcomed them in. This time it was Rajamouli and his wife, Rama Rajamouli.

Rajamouli: Hello! Oh, everyone's already here ha.

KRG: Yes ra, everyone's here and we were waiting for you guys only.

Raj and Rama greeted everyone with a pleasant smile on their face. Both the Shetty's and the Uppalapati's are his family friends now. Actually, they all are a family because that's how they behave as, right.

Raj: I'm so sorry, we tried our best to come on time but....

Shyamala Garu: Arrey Raj Garu, you are on time only. We only have to say sorry to you both as we informed you guys on a short na.

Raj: That's alright, Shyamala Garu. So what's the matter going on? Is there something that we could do to you all?

Prabhas was confused as to why Raj ans Rama was here. If they are also here, the matter that they are about to talk here must be very important. He wondered what's would it be.

Prabhas: So you guys also don't know that why you are here?

Rajamouli just shrugged in response that he didn't have an idea. Then, KRG cleared his throat indicating that he is about to speak.

KRG: Prabhas it's us, especially your Amma summoned everyone to come here today.

Prabhas: (concerned) Amma, what's the matter? Is everything alright?

Prabhas Amma: No Kanna, everything is alright it's just...... I asked everyone to come here to talk about your marriage only.

At the back of his mind Prabhas knew that this was coming up but he didn't much think about it but now, yeah it's happening.

Prabhas:Amma...

Prabhas Amma: Prabhas please wait da Kanna. Before you talk listen to what we are saying. All these days we let you talk and obeyed whatever you said but today please do listen.

Prabhas kept silent asking his Amma to continue talking.

Prabhas Amma: And about Raj Garu and Rama, we wanted you both to be here because you being a very important person in his life should have known what's happening in his life too.We thought that your presence is very much needed.

Rajamouli and Rama nodded their head, understandingly. Prabhas patiently listened to his Amma's words.

KRG: Raj Garu! Akka is very much worried about Prabhas.

Raj: Aiyoo Amma! There is nothing to be worried about your son. He is gem of a person, not only me but the whole world says that. Prabhas has won many hearts and there are many hearts awaiting to be won too.

Everyone there was so happy to hear such words about their son but still that doesn't fill up their worries, does it.

Prabhas Amma: I am very happy to hear all these words about my son from such a great person like you but still .. ....yes he has won many hearts but the thing that we are worried about the person who won his heart. You know Raj Garu, directing and making your Baahubali film was very much easy when comparing to talk about marriage to Prabhas, to know his reasons and to convince him.

Rajamouli laughed out loud shaking his head and everyone joined him except, our poor boy.

Prabhas sighed looking down.

Sweety mom: Sweety is no exception in this matter. She is more harder to convince than him, akka. (Sister) It would have been better if she was here today, so we could have talked to both of them together. It's not only him, she is also escapes somehow when I start this matter.

Prabhas Amma: (sighs) I don't know what to do with these kids. Now also because of my request he is being silent if not he would have done something to change the topic.

Prabhas:Ma.... It's not like that. It's just that I need some time, that's why.....

Prabhas Amma: (shocked) Time? What time are you talking about? Don't you think that we gave you enough time till now. Prabhas, you are thirty nine, nearing forties. Not someone in his twenties or something. Okay! Leave about you, think about our Sweety too. Especially a girl's parents get more worried when their child is not married at the right time. Sweety' s their only girl child and they would have many wishes and plans for her.

Prafulla Garu felt so sorry to see Prabhas being questioned like this. She felt like scolding sweety right now, even she is responsible as much as Prabhas is. She always loved Prabhas as her own from the first time she saw him. He made a very special place in her heart actually a very huge place. She wanted to save Prabhas from everyone right now.

Sweety mom: Akka! It's okay, it's not not only his fault.

Prabhas Amma: No Prafulla, don't support him now. Our support from all these years only made him like this. From the start till now, every time when they both(Sweety and Prabhas) deny about their relationship everywhere, not only them as their family we too always had to agree for all their lies.

Prabhas: Amma it's only for a few more days or months , maybe. Till now everything is alright, so please let's keep this going.

Shyamala Garu: (shocked)What??????? Few more days or months ah! Prabhas, don't you think this a little no no a bit too much. I don't think we can keep the situation in control da. Repeating the lies again and again making us fed up and do you think that everyone out there buys all our lies! No not at all.

KRG:Yes da, Shyamala is right. We are the ones who are facing difficulties in answering those questions. Every time when we say that "we haven't thought about your marriage or there is nothing between you and Sweety" those people look at us mockingly da. I guess, only we are the ones to tell the lies in different modes.

Prabhas didn't know what to say so, Raj decided to speak behalf of him. Even Rama, squeezed his hand asking him to do something.

Raj: Amma! ........

There goes Raj to take the matters into his hands as he felt sorry to see Prabhas this helpless. The discussion was heavily going on whereas Prabhas was so silent. He knew that being silent isn't going to help him anyway and it's his problem so he should face this himself. He good ho to talk,

Prabhas: (a bit louder)Everyone! Please can I talk now.

Everyone stopped their talk and turned to look at him.

Prabhas: Amma and everyone present here......I can understand all your worries and the difficulties that you all face due to me and Sweety. I'm so sorry for that. I just want you all to know that, it's even much harder and difficult for us to hide too. But....

Prabhas Amma: (softly) Kanna, we also know that. At least tell us the reason because till now you nor Sweety haven't told us the exact reason for delaying the marriage. All you both said was "we need a bit more time". Then also we did support you as your family and now we are doing our duty as parents. Just say, are we at fault anywhere in this?

Prabhas: (sighs) It's not like that, Amma. What I'm trying to say is, it's not only about me.... It's about Sweety too. It's about "us". I can't......

Then someone spoke making everyone shocked and surprised at the same time.

" Yes.... It's about "us"

Everyone turned towards the door to look, and there was our beloved Sweety standing with a small smile on her face.

Everyone except Prabhas: (loudly) Sweety!

Prabhas: (whispered) Sweety!

Prabhas was dumbstruck and shocked to the core seeing Sweety stand in front of him. He didn't expect this at all, not at all. Just a few hours ago, she was speaking to him and now.

Prabhas: (mind voice) Is this really Sweety? Am I dreaming or what?
How can this be possible?

Prabhas was having a battle of thoughts going on in his mind. During this time Sweety entered the house greeted and hugged everyone.
Prabhas was standing rooted in the same place, lost in thoughts while Sweety came and stood in front of him.

Sweety: Prabhas!

No response. She held held his shoulder and shook him slightly.

Sweety: Hey! Pabsu! What happened? When were speaking on the phone, you wanted me to come, and now when am here you.....

Before Sweety could complete whatever she was saying, she was pulled into a bone crushing hug.
Sweety and others were taken back by seeing this sudden gesture of his.

Prabhas held her tightly, closing his eyes. He wanted to feel and confirm that she was there, here in his arms. Sweety felt something different from this hug of his. She felt his restlessness and feeling her in his arms he tried to calm himself.
Prabhas back was facing towards his family and Sweety who saw their shocked expression assured with her eyes that everything was fine. She slowly hugged him back too and others smiled looking down.
After sometime, Sweety slowly retrieved from the hug. Without looking at him Sweety came and stood beside him facing the family. Prabhas didn't expect this, as he thought that she would tell him something or at least a small gesture would be shown by her but no.
He was thinking, that's when Sweety held his arm and turned him around too, facing the family now.

She removed her hand from his arm and slid it in between his hand entwining his fingers with hers.

Sweety: I think it's time to think about "US" now.

Prabhas couldn't comprehend what was happening around him as all happened in a gif and hearing those words from Sweety 's mouth made him snap his head to look at her in shock.
Everyone was dumbfounded same as Prabhas. Right now, Sweety had a neutral expression on her face. Everyone couldn't understand what's going on in her mind.

Sweety: Don't worry, what you all heard just now is true,not any illusion or something. Looking at all your shocked expression I can guess that you all never expected all this, even I didn't. I mean I didn't expect to say this in the manner. I had different plans to do so but due to situation I couldn't. I had to right now, right here.

Prabhas Amma: Sweety! What's all this da? I mean..

Sweety: Amma, I know you all just be confused, shocked and many more things running in all your heads. And I will answer everyone's question this time but before that I need to speak. Yes, I need to speak out everything to all of you today. I hope anyone doesn't have a problem with it.

Like Prabhas had a special bonding with Sweety's mom, Sweety too had a special bond with her mother-in-law. Sweety was determined to talk out everything and Prabhas mom was happy to know it. She's hook her head in a positive manner asking her to continue.

Sweety: First like Pabsu did, I would too apologize to all of you here. Because of us, everyone here had to face many problems and had to answer various questions from everybody out there. I personally know how difficult is it to tackle with those questions, it's not that easy as you see. But still you all did help us as possible as you can. I heard everyone of you talk and was questioning Pabsu here till now, then the same was for me too. I would let you all know
that I was equally responsible. It's not entirely his fault here.
You all wanted to know the reason right, why we keep on hiding and denying this relationship of ours? It's because of me Prabhas is denying.

Sweety mom: Sweety what are you saying?

Sweety: Yes ma, I am the reason. He never wanted to hide nor lie about our relationship. He was always ready to announce and to get married but I kept on asking him to delay it. Prabhas too respected my decision and never questioned me about it. Even when you all kept asking him for the reason for delaying our marriage, he never told a word about me being the reason. Always took the blame on him.

Prabhas: (whispers)No Sweety!

Sweety: Yes Pabsu, I have to speak today.

She slowly turned to face Prabhas, who didn't look away from her at all from the start.

Sweety: Even you don't know the reason why I asked you not to announce our relationship, do you? Let me tell you and them the reason because keeping it to myself isn't going not do any good anymore. My reason for delaying our marriage is for you only Pabsu. You all must be thinking why, that's because I didn't want me or our marriage to be a hindrance to his carrier.

Prabhas was shocked to hear this, he never thought that this would be her reason. She wanted to finish off her movies all at once and then concentrate on her family life, that's what he thought.

Sweety: By saying being a hindrance, I didn't mean it in a bad way. You all know that Pabsu due to reasons couldn't do many movies. He was either fully dedicated to one movie or he was waiting for the right script to act. He himself used to tell me, "Sweety I think I should have done more movies, it's not that I'm regretting for what I did all these years it's just that I think I could have done a bit more" and again " no Sweety, hereafter I'm not going to waste anymore time as I'm going to achieved more" I was there with you all the time Pabsu, I was there and I know all your thoughts without you saying. At that time I thought, as a friend,companion I need to support you. I wanted you to achieve more and make us all proud.

Prabhas kept on looking at her with some kind of emotion. He too wanted to talk along with her and support her. But he felt his senses betraying him seeing how Sweety was talking about them to their family. Every time for every line she spoke, she kept on squeezing his hand. Giving an assurance that everything will be fine and she will be there for his support. He won't be standing alone at any moment of his life without her.

Sweety: But if we had announced our relationship at that time, then without delay our family would have arranged our marriage. Marriage is not a small thing it's a huge responsibility in one's life. After marriage when you start working, you will be busy. At a time you will feel guilty that you are not giving time for our family and life. Now don't say NO, because you will and I know that. Now itself, when you go for a few months for shooting outdoors, you call and whine like a kid that you want to come back. How many times have I to talk to you to not come leaving the shootings and how many times have I come over to your shooting spot indoor or outdoor ? After marriage I didn't want you to suffer between family and work, Pabsu. I always want you to achieve more and be the best as you are even if it means that I have to wait for you.

Prabhas was a bit angry on hearing her reason but the way she told that she wanted to support him and all, he got melted away. All this time she never thought about herself but only about him and did all this.
Till now he didn't speak but, he had to right now.

Prabhas: So this was the reason which you were keeping to yourself , till now. Why Sweety, you could have told me na? Then itself I would have clarified what I meant. Yes, I said all those that I want to do movies and achieve more but that doesn't have anything to do "US". Oh God! I thought that it was you who wanted to do a bit more movies before the marriage as you always said " after marriage I want me to give my whole time for the family ". Just get this into your head Sweety, that the best in me always comes out when you are with me. Even now, I can't wait without you. Okay tell me what difference it makes now, it's just that we aren't married.

Sweety knew he was perfectly right. She just looked down.
All this time their family members were looking at their kids proudly. They saw the purest form of love for each other in their eyes.
Prabhas Amma looked at Prafulla Garu, who had the same admiration as herself looking at the kids. Then both looked at each other smiling conveying their decision. Now, they too knew what to do. No matter what, they are going to support their kids in whatever decision that they are going to take.
Prabhas Amma came forward and held Sweety's hand.

Prabhas Amma: Sweety, all these days we were confused and didn't know why you both did this but now we completely understand. We always thought about us, ourselves. We were always selfish like, me and your parents who wants our kids to get married and wishes to see our grandkids soon. Then friends and relatives who wants a wedding celebrations to start so that they could enjoy to their fullest. Then comes your fans, who loves you both a lot as their own and wishes to see you together happily married. Finally some other, who are waiting you both to get married so that they will get exclusive news to write and talk about.
In all this, we only thought about ourselves and got failed to understand you both. But now when we see how you both care, defend, understand and especially love each other endlessly like this, we know that there is nothing to be worried about anything anymore.

She looked at Prabhas, kept her palm on his cheek,

Prabhas Amma: Prabhas Kanna, I'm sorry da. Without knowing we did all this. Now I am saying, We are fine with any decision that you both are going to take, even if you need more time we don't have a problem.

Prabhas: Hey Amma, please no sorry. And about the decision, I don't have anything to say. Sweety, the decision is all yours because I believe that whatever you decide after this is going to be the best for us.

Sweety then looked at her family again. They were looking at them both, with a smile and some expectation that they were failing to hide.
Every time, when people( fans, family and others)around look at them expectantly, it always ends in disappointment but not today, not anymore.

Sweety already knew what to do and she knew this was the best that she could do to herself, him and everyone.
She turned to Prabhas, who was looking at her.

Sweety: (smiling) Yes, I decided the best for "US". It's time for us to think about "US", Pabsu. No more of waiting, it's time for US to come out officially. Enough of all this torturous game of hide-seek and denying. Amma, I want to be selfish this time. I want to get married and become a part of your family as a permanent member.

Prabhas was on cloud nine, this is what he wanted to hear.
Prabhas Amma smiled and hugged both Prabhas, Sweety in a tight embrace. All others were so happy to see and hear all this.
Prabhas and Sweety went to everyone hugged them and took their blessings.

Raj: (loudly) So it's time to rejoice.

KRG: Yessss.... It's time to call for a wedding celebration.

Shyamala Garu: Oh my! There is so much work to do.

Sweety mom: Yeah, first let me call and inform Guna and Sai. They will be extremely happy to hear this news.

All were enthusiastically discussing, completely involved in the talk of the marriage and preparations.Prabhas and Sweety were happy to see the content smile on their faces but suddenly Sweety remembered something.

Sweety: Oh no!

Prabhas: (concerned) Hey, what happened?

Sweety looked at Prabhas who had concerned written on his face. She smiled, held his hand and told him whatever she had thought already earlier, even before coming to India.
Prabhas first was totally amused and then smirked,

Prabhas: So you already planned and decided everything before coming here. Even during the phone call you were here in India and acting as if nothing. Seriously Sweety!

Sweety smiled sheepishly at him.

Prabhas shook his head side to side smiling and looked at his family members, who were still busy with their talks.

Prabhas:(a bit louder) Everyone please listen, Sweety here wants to say something important.

Everyone turned their attention towards the couple, who were standing side by side looking as perfect as for each other. They smiled a bit confused and indicated her to speak.
Sweety cleared her throat before speaking,

Sweety: I know that you all are very happy at the moment but before that I would like to say something very important. Before the marriage and all, we have to make an official announcement right.

Rama Garu: Oh yeah! We totally forgot about it. The reaction of people especially your fans are going to be ecstatic, I'm sure.

KRG: Wait, let me ask Pramod to announce this in the best way.

Sweety: No wait, don't. I mean this is why I wanted to talk right now. I think I've got a better plan to do the announcement.

Sweety father: What is it, Sweety?

Sweety: You know right, we have kept our relationship hidden for a very long time. Even when our fans were confirmed and sure about it , we kept on denying till now. Me, Pabsu, our friends and family here had a very hard time on keeping this secret. It was like us all working together on a big project like Baahubali.

Prabhas chuckled hearing it, he knew she was right. They had put a lot of hard work more then for Baahubali to keep their relationship very low and secretive.

Sweety: This isn't just a mere news for us or our fans. This something very special for all of us. So I thought why don't we announce this on OCTOBER 19 in London. I know, it's two month away and we have to wait a bit more but I couldn't think a special occasion other than that to announce about us.

Prabhas: I'm with her in this. Even I don't think a best occasion than this.

Silence prevailed everywhere as they spoke their words. Sweety was nervous and a bit scared about what their family is going to say. Prabhas sensed it and held her hand tightly entwining their fingers assuring her everything's fine.
Here, the family looked at each other's face and broke into laughter. Sweety and Prabhas were confused now,

Prabhas Amma: (smiling) Look at you two standing like school kids who are about to get scolded and punished. What dis you think about us, those typical parent types ah? All these years we were waiting, two more months is nothing compared to all this. Now come here both.

PraAnushka smiled widely and thanked God for giving them such a wonderful, understanding family.

Shyamala Garu: (laughing) Now don't think that these two month time will make us stop talking about marriage and it's preparations. If we start from now only, we can do everything accordingly and perfectly.

Rama Garu: That's very true.

PraAnushka along with their family were having a good time, and after sometimes they all were about to leave. That's when they heard the unexpected voice.

"Hope I am not late, am I Bava?"

All turned towards the door to see Rana standing at his glory. That's when Raj remembered that when KRG had called him, had asked even Rana to come along too.

Prabhas: Now, who called him here?

Rana came forward and gave a side hug to his Bava then took the elders blessings. He still didn't look at Sweety who was standing at the back.

Rana: Oh! Seems like just now you all had come and is waiting for me. Come...come...let's go inside, get seated and start our talk.

Raj: (slapped his forehead) Aiyooo Ramaaaaa!

Rama Garu:Why what happened? Why are you calling me now?

Raj: Not you Rama, I was calling the God. This fella, when did I call him to come here and now what time had he come.

Everyone was looking at Rana and then each other's face. Prabhas was confused, then Raj slowly whispered about the matter to him. That's when the realization dawned upon him and Prabhas tried not to laugh out loud.

KRG: Rana, we are happy that you came but.....

He was about to tell that everything was sorted out and fine.
But Prabhas interrupted him,

Prabhas: Peddananna, it's fine. I'm here na, I'll tell him everything. It's already getting late for all of you right.

KRG: Oh alright then see you later, Rana. We are having a lot of preparation to do.

Shymala Garu: Yes Rana, you are their best friend or we can say more than that. You are going to have a lot of work to do now. Okay da, we have to go bye.

Rana looked at them as if they had grown horns in their head.

Rana: Where are you all going? What preparation? And what lot work are they talking about? Then when are we going to have the talk about him (Prabhas) ?

He turned to look at Prabhas, but was completely shocked to see Sweety standing beside him now, smiling. Rana widened his eyes and shouted,

Rana: What the..... Sweety, how come you are here? I mean, what are you doing here? You.... Seattle? Now.... India?

Rana was blabbering and the whole family was worried for him. Prabhas assured them that he will look after everything and not to worry. The Uppalapathi's and Shetty's left happily after bidding bye to the couple and confused Rana.

Raj and Rama too was about to go but before that,

Raj: Okay then I will arrange everything that would be needed for our special announcement. And Rana, what a punctuality man, keep it up.

Rana: RAJ! Where are you all going? We have to talk to them na. This time we have to make them both agree somehow for this. If you all go, how can we? Don't expect me to convince them, that too alone.

Raj felt like giving a smack to his head but shook the thought off. But no point in doing that so,

Raj: Prabhas, you itself handle him da. I don't think I can. Just tell him whatever happened.

Raj and Rama too left. Rana turned towards Prabhas and Sweety asking them to talk.

Rana: Prabhas, Rey what's happening da? Sweety, at least you tell me bro.

Sweety: Pabsu just tell him, don't make him worry much.

Prabhas: Okay!!if you say so Sweety and Bava, Nothing much ra...let me tell you.

Prabhas told him everything from the start till the end. Rana's expression was priceless to see. Sweety and Prabhas was controlling their best to not laugh.

Rana: (shocked ) Everything ended well? Without me? Is that mean...

Prabhas: Okay okay! Soon you will get the marriage invitation, please do come eat and go. Sweety, now come let's go.

Rana: Now where are you two leaving me after giving me a huge shock? Wait ra... Bro, whatever he told was true ah?

Sweety shook her head positively.

Sweety: Yeah Rana, sudden decision you know. Anyways, come lets go inside and talk.

Prabhas: Hey Sweety! What are you saying? Bava, has to go now. He is already busy and still came for us. It's okay Bava , thanks for coming. See you!

Rana: Rey, so you are indirectly chasing me ah?

Prabhas: (innocently) I've never asked anyone this directly to go out da. Okay, then me and Sweety have a lot to catch up so let's talk some other time.

Prabhas held Sweety 's hand and dragged her with him towards the house. Rana knew that Prabhas would do this, he smirked evilly while remembering something. It's time to switch on Bhalla mode.

Rana: (smirking) Bava..... Don't forget that still your relationship matter isn't announced. I can do it now if you want to?

Prabhas stopped on his tracks and stood still. Rana's smirk grew wider but soon was replaced with a frown. Prabhas slowly turned with a huge smile on his face.

Prabhas:(smiling) I know Bava , you won't do such work as you love us a lot. And I hope you also didn't forget that Trisha, the trump card is with me too.

Rana's eyes widened in horror. Of course, how could he forget it. He face-palmed himself and stomped his foot like a kid. Prabhas laughed out loud. Sweety looked at both the grown-up kids and wanted smack them hard to bring them to their senses.

Prabhas: Come sweety let's get going and bye Bava, once again see you soon.

Sweety was about say something but Prabhas already took her in and locked the door too.

Sweety: What was that? At least should have called him inside na, for formality. Look, he must have felt hurt and offended.

Prabhas: (rolling his eyes) Arrey Sweetu! Him and offended ah? That will never happen, anyways a full plate of Hyderabadi Special Biriyani with a big chicken leg piece would do enough to bring him back to normal mode.

Sweety: But....

Taking Sweety off guard Prabhas held her from the waist and pulled her to himself. Sweety was shocked by his sudden action and looked around to find someone. Prabhas as if sensing what she was thinking,

Prabhas: (smirking)I already gave all the workers half day leave, today. We also need privacy, you know.

Sweety knew all his intentions now but she wanted to play with him for sometimes. She slowly kept he both palms on his chest and looked at him.

Sweety: Seems like someone have become very romantic haan.

Prabhas:I'm always romantic, it's just that people don't know.

Sweety: ( narrowing her eyes) Yeah pretending to be the shy and innocent one always. Only I know, the true you. By the way, Sujeet was telling me that this time, you were doing your excellence in romance. That too all in one-shot you got everything perfect.

Prabhas got alert and knew where this was heading to. He mentally noted to talk to Sujeet, personally.

Prabhas: (to himself) SUJEEET! Already I should have known about this fellow and his antics. Only I myself know how much he begged me to do those romantic scenes. Next Time, I will make sure that romantic scenes are forbidden in his movies. Let me meet him, then he will know that still a part of Baahubali is within me. Sujeet, wait da wait be ready to face the wrath of this Baahubali.

Prabhas was brought back from his thoughts by Sweety, who was continuously calling him. Sweety stopped herself from laughing because Prabhas was scolding out loud Sujeet, thinking he is talking to himself. She composed herself with a neutral expression.

Sweety: Pabsu! What happened? Did you go into the dre....am....land o...f...Saa.....h....

Prabhas pulled her more closer, that even air couldn't pass through them. Their breathes were fanning on each other's faces.

Prabhas: (huskily) Those kissable, juicy, plump lips of yours is moving too much unnecessarily. Being away gave it too much freedom, I guess.

Sweety: Pab....Pabsu...I ....no...

That's it, Prabhas smashed his lips with hers. Sweety knew this coming but, she didn't expect it this sudden. Slowly she too started to respond but let him dominate the kiss. Both were pouring out whatever emotions they kept hidden beneath all this while they were away.

Both knew that they are nothing without each other. Their kiss was passionate, intense, intimate and what not. It was a combination of everything related pure love they were having for each other.

Prabhas wanted to keep on kissing but he felt her being breathless, so had no option but to break the kiss. Breathing hard they joined their foreheads. Sweety had her eyes closed while Prabhas kept on gazing at her beauty, which he missed all these days.

Prabhas: When did I ever come out of the dreamland of HAMSA NAAVA to go in to the dreamland of whatever of another?

Sweety slowly opened her eyes to see herself, in the pair of intense brownish black orbs. She was speechless, even though she was teasing him all these while, his emotions which he poured out while kissing proved his unconditional love for her.

Sweety: I LOVE U

Prabhas : Yes, I LOVE ME TOO...

Sweety smacked a laughing Prabhas as he pulled her into a hug.

Prabhas: I LoVE the whole you in and out, more than you imagine Sweety.

Sweety tightened her hold around him and at the moment she knew that the decision she took earlier on that day was perfectly right.
For Her, Him and their family which always included their fans.

PRANUSHKA: OCTOBER 19, here we come!!!!!!!!!

The End......

Thanks for reading.....
Dedicated to my Crazy Sweethearts ambu1008
DivyaMurali651 and all other crazy pranushkians like me out there.

Hopefully
you meet you all soon with another new one shot in the future........

Yours loving...
Shaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 3.5K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
191K 9.7K 88
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
265K 7.7K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
21.4K 1.2K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...