Shattered

By killaqueeeennnn

Two beat down souls . Two shattered people . Two broken down people . Are they meant for each other ?? Both t... More

Prolouge
1 .
2 .
3 .
4 .
5.
6 .
7.
8 .
9.
10.
11 .
12 .
13 .
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19 .
21 .
22 .
23.
24 .
25 .
26 .
27 .
28 .
29 .
30 .
31 .
32 .
33.
34 .
35 .
36 .
37.
38.
39.
40 .
BLM โœŠ๐Ÿพ โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿพ
41 .
42 .
LETS SPEAK SEQUAL !!

20 .

2.3K 67 9
By killaqueeeennnn

🌚🌚🌚.......

Walking to the bed August sat Jamila down then threw off his hoodie and sweats off then helping Jamila take her shirt off . Jamila laid back in the bed as August followed then hovering over her . He looked down at her and their eyes met .

" You sure you wanna do this ? " August asked her and she nodded .

" Positive. " she assured him and he smiled.

He then went and pulled down her sweats off then getting straight to the point and ripping her panties off . See that she was already soaking he was ready to eat . He bent down placing gentle kisses down there, teasing her , as Jamila squirmed . He then came back up pecking her lips as he used his fingers to tease her more . Jamila let own soft moans of pleasure. August then ripped her bra off and started biting and sucking on her right breast then going to do the same to the left.

He planted gentle kisses all down her stomach then going back up to her neck and breast leaving passion marks . He stripping out off his drawls and opening her legs more to set his self at her entrance . He went to her lips giving her a deep and passionate kiss as he inched inside of her . Jamila eyes shot open as she moaned inside of his mouth .

August went down to her neck going a little deeper as she let out loud moans . He took her leg and wrapped it around his waist giving him leverage to go deeper as he thrusted his hip back and fourth .

" Oh my god . " Jamila moaned in his ear as she dug her nails into his back .

He flipped them over and Jamila sat up moaning in pain and pleasure . August seen she didn't know exactly what to do so he guided her hips and she soon got into the rhythm and took over .

" Damn baby . " August grunted .

Jamila then hopped off to the side seeing as she couldn't take anymore .

" Oh baby we ain't done yet . " August said .

He then got behind her putting her on her knees as she arched her back. He pulled her hair as he entered her from the back giving her deep and long strokes.

" A-August. " she moaned .

This would most definitely be a night to remember for both of them .

.......

Jamila's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sight of a sleeping August. He looked so cute when he slept . His arms wrapped tightly around me as I laid on his chest . I smiled at how much I enjoyed what happened last night . That was the first time I'd ever mad love to anyone and I enjoyed it so much . But I couldn't ignore the pain I was feeling in between my legs . It's like I was throbbing down there . I shook my head and sat up a little . I smiled at him and started placing soft and slowly kisses on his neck . I started biting and sucking on his neck leaving a few hickeys . I heard him groan so I knew he was waking up . I then gave him a deep kiss on the lips slipping my tongue in his mouth as he kissed me back . He bit my lip as I pulled away sitting up then smiling.

" Naw where you going ? You tryna go for round three ? " he said sitting up and kissing me on my neck .

I giggled as he started to nibble on it .

" No . Move I have to get in the shower . " I told him as he pulled me on top of him the resting his head in the crease of my neck .

" Lemme take one with you . " he said in a sleepy voice.

" Hmm . I'll think about it . " I told him lifting up his head as his eyes were still closed.

He opened them and peeked my lips three times then kissing my nose .

" I love you . " he said and I smiled .

" I love you . " I said and he smiled .

" Member that date I promised ? " he said and I nodded . I actually forgot all about that .

" Imma take you out tonight . Aight ? " he said and I nodded .

" Okay . "

" Imma drop you off at Regina house aight ? I gotta put some shit together then imma pick you up from there at like 9 . " he said and I bit my lip and nodded .

Yea , I guess you can say we made up but it doesn't mean I just completely forgot that he cheated on me . I kinda feel like a dumbass but , I loved him , a lot and love make you do a whole lot of dumbass shit .

" Baby listen to me . I promise you that was some one time type shit . I was stressed out and high and drunk as fuck . I won't ever do no dumb shit like that again. I'm sorry . Aight ? " he said holding my face and I nodded .

" It's okay because if you do , that'll be your last time doing anything . " I said pecking his lips then climbing off of him .

I grabbed one of his shirt and threw it on before standing up and taking a step then instantly falling . I was in too much pain down there . August laughed laying on his side .

" Something wrong ? " he asked with a laugh and I cut my eyes at him .

" Shut up ass hole you did this shit . " I said taking my time standing up .

I slowly made my way to his connected bathroom with a limp as I heard him trying to keep in his laughter. I bent down grabbing a pillow that was on the floor then throwing it at his head . He caught it and I flipped his off as I finally made it to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and moved my hair out of my face . I turned on the water to the shower and examined my appearance as I waited for it to get hot . I had hickeys leading all the way down to my breasts .

" Fucking vampire. " I mumbled to myself.

" You ain't got room to talk . " I heard jumping a little.

I looked through the mirror to see August standing in the doorway with nothing on but his boxers .

" Ummm yes I do . It looks like I have fucking bruises all over my damn body . " I said with a light giggle .

" Okay and look at my neck . Fuck is you sayin ? " he said walking up to the mirror and standing beside me .

I looked up at him and use my hand to turn his head to the side to see my wonderful work .

" I did an amazing job if I— holy shit . " I was cut off when I got a glimpse of his back through the mirror.

" What ? " he questioned as my face still held shock .

" Turn around . " I instructed and he did as told .

I covered my mouth at the sight of huge scratch marks on his back .

" Oh my god . Your back doesn't hurt ? " I asked and he shook his head .

" Naw . Why ? " he asked as I looked up at him .

" Hold up . " I said walking out of the bathroom and grabbing his phone .

I went back in the bathroom and turned him around taking pictures of his back . I had to sort of stand on my tippy toes since he was kind of tall . I showed him the pictures as I bit my nails and he chuckled.

" That is not funny . August, I drew blood . How are you not in pain right now ? " I said running my hands through my hair .

I felt really bad , like I really hurt him .

" Baby , look at me . Look . " he said turning my head to look at him . " I'm aight . They just a few scratches. I been through worst . " he said pulling me into him and I sighed as I bit on my lip .

" I been meaning to ask you about that too . These stitches on your shoulder , they're new . " I said touching his shoulder .

" Cmon lets get in the shower . " he said letting me go and pulling down his boxers .

I laughed shaking my head .

" Yo ass ain't slick . " I said point my finger at him .

He came up to me and pulled his shirt from over my head .

" I think I know how to undress myself . " I said and he chuckled.

" Mmhm . " was all he said before picking me up and walking into the shower .

I laughed as I playfully kicked my feet . He placed me down as we stood under the water . He kissed my nose and I giggled then kissing his lips . Yea , I could live like this for a while .

......

We were now out the shower and we were both dressed . I just had on big shirt , that was probably August's, with his boxers . His stuff was just always really comfortable on me and since he was just dropping me off at Regina's , I didn't feel like getting all dressed up . It was going on 12 and I was getting kind of hungry .

" Aight baby so imma give y'all some money so Regina can take you to the mall or whatever so you can get something to wear for tonight . " August told me as I looked up from my phone while I sat on his bed .

He had on some joggers and a t-shirt as I nodded .

" Do I really have to get all dressed up for this though ? The perfect date is me , you , a lot of snacks and a huge T.V. Which is all we got here so why can't I just stay here . " I whined a little and he smiled .

" Yes you do because you're worth better then all of that . Now go put on some sweats or sumn . They too short on you . " he said in a demanding voice as I waved him off putting in a pair of his Nike sweats and some shoes . Maybe I just loved wearing his shit .

" I wanted to go to the studio too but I can just go tomorrow. " I said really thinking out loud . Not saying it to anyone in particular.

" Aye that nigga Lucas gon be up there ? " August asked as we made our way to the living room to leave and I shrugged .

" I don't know . He don't even live down here . He just here for the holidays. " I informed him and he nodded as we walked out the door .

" Why ? " I asked as I waited for him to lock the door .

He just shrugged .

" Sumn off bout him . " he said and I laughed .

" You don't even know him . "

" You do ? "

" I know him well enough to know he cool people . He can be trusted . " I said as we got to the elevator and he pressed the button to go down .

" Yea whatever. I still don't want you going on no little lunch dates with that nigga . " he said as the elevator doors opened and I stepped in rolling my eyes .

" Ugh . Don't start because it wasn't even a date . " I said pressing the button to the parking lot .

" It wasn't even a date . " he mocked and I playfully pushed him as he smiled .

" Asshole . " I said shaking my head .

We walked to his car and he opened the door for me as I got in then went and got in his self .

" But I have to go see JayJay though . No exceptions ." I told him as I pulled out my phone to text Regina and let her know I was coming over there .

" I hear you . You wanna go see him now or you gon wait till you get wit Regina ? " he asked starting up the car and pulling out of the parking lot as I thought about it .

" Um I guess I can go see him now . " I told him and he nodded heading in the direction of the hospital.

The car ride to the hospital wasn't quiet . We just spent the whole ride laughing and talking about dumb stuff . I really enjoyed his company and I knew he enjoyed mines . Once we had arrived we went straight to his room . When I walked in he was wide awake watching t.v.

" Hey bud . " I said walking in and he looked at me and his face lit up .

" Hey Mila ! Who's this ? " he asked sitting up and I looked over to see August texting away on his phone .

" This is August . My um boyfriend . " I said with a smile looking back at JayJay .

" Wassup little man . " August said walking beside me and giving him a high five.

" Wassup . Have you talked to my mom ? Or Jasmine ? Or James . I know you guys aren't on good terms right now but they haven't came to see me and they have to know something's wrong by now . You know ? " JayJay said with a frown and my heart started to melt .

He was so little, so innocent . He didn't deserve this . I shook my head no with a slight smile as I sat beside him .

" I'm going to go by the house . Alright ? Not today but maybe tomorrow. I'm sure they just think you're at a friends house or something. You know how they get . " I said trying to take his mind off of it and he nodded with a smile .

" Aye baby . I'm sorry something just came up . We gotta go . " August told me and I looked at him with a slight from and nodded .

" Okay . Um I have to use the rest room . Can you stay in here with him for a minute ? " I asked and he nodded .

" Fasho . " he said and I walked out the room and made my way to the bathroom.

When I got in there the tears that fell were supposed to fall . I hated crying but it just broke me lying to him like that . I pulled out my phone to text Jasmine. I looked at her contact and debated on if I should unblock her or not :

Stupid Bitch 🙄🖕🏾 .

I sighed and clicked on the contact . I texted her phone and said :

Jasmine , it's Jamila . Call me once you see this .

I didn't want to tell her her brother had cancer over text because I just felt like it was a bigger situation then just a text . I sighed and threw water on my face and tried to hide the fact that I'd cried .

I left out and made my way back to his room . I stopped in the doorway and watched as JayJay and August talked . August was sitting in the chair beside his bed and they were laughing about something . It seemed like they'd adapted to each other really fast . They were so deep in conversation they didn't even notice I was standing there watching them .

" Man you can't sleep on my boy black panther though . You seen the movie right ? That nigga the shit . " August said and JayJay shook his head .

" Naw . I mess with Thor more . I mean yea the movie was cool and all but I just fuck wit Thor more ." JayJay said and I shook my head . They were really talking about Marvel characters.

" How about forget about all the marvel niggas and let's talk about the Ninja Turtles . They winning . " I said with a shrug walking all they way in .

" Bro what ? " they both said at the same time .

" The Ninja Turtles not even in the same field as the Marvel niggas . " JayJay said .

" Right fuck them turtles. " August said and JayJay laughed as I shook my head .

" Watch your mouth . Both of you . Now cmon . You ready ? " I said looking at August and he nodded .

" Aight lil bro . Next time we pull up imma bring the game . I know you be bored as hell . " August said dapping him up like he was actually his little homie or something.

" Aight bro . " JayJay said and I shook my head with a smirk . Never have I ever heard JayJay say " Aight" or " bro " .

I walked over and grabbed his head giving him a kiss on his forehead.

" I'll see you soon okay ? I love you . " I said and he nodded .

" Love you too . " he said with a smile and I walked to the door where August was as he was texting on his phone , again .

I ignored it as he grabbed my hand and put his phone in his pocket and we walked out .

" He likes you . " I said ass he made our way to the parking lot and August looked down at me .

" Yea little bro cool . It's fucked up what's happening to em doe . " he said and I nodded in agreement .

" Yea and his mother and siblings are such assholes . They haven't said anything about him . " I said shaking my head getting annoyed at the thought .

" His peoples ain't reached out ? I mean other den you ? " he asked as we approached the car and stood on the passenger side .

I shook my head as I bit my lip .

" It's so fucked yo because he's such a good kid . You know ? He doesn't deserve what he's getting and I just need to know he has someone . Anyone . " I said looking into space on the verge of tears .

" Hey look at me . " he said pulling my chin up so I was looking at him . " He got you aight ? And as long as he got you he got me so he good . Don't worry too much about it he gon be aight . " he assured me and I nodded closing my eyes with a sigh .

He kissed my forehead then opened the passenger side of his car . I sighed and got in the car . He went and got in on the drivers side . I just sat and stared off into space for a second . I thought about Christmas, which led me to think about what he said and his family inviting him to celebrate Christmas with them .

" August ? " I called out looking at him .

" Hmm ? " he answered .

" Where is your dads side of the family from ? " I asked and he looked over at me with a confused expression.

" New Orleans . Why ? " he asked looking back at the road .

I shook my head looking back at the road too .

" Nothing . It's just that , and I know you said drop it , but I just really think you should go see them . "

" Mmcht Cmon Jamila man . I thought we already talked about this shit . Fuck you bringing it up for ? "

" I know but shouldn't you at least try ? I mean how long has it been since you've reached out to them ? Huh ?" I asked and he said nothing.

" Exactly. All I'm saying is that you should at least try . It probably won't even be that bad . I mean this is your family . "

" They ain't my damn family bruh . I ain't spoke to that ' family ' in three years . Fuck them . " he said with a shrug .

" It doesn't have to be fuck them though . " I said and he looked over at me for a second then back at the road .

" How about I go with you . " I said and he raised a eyebrow.

" Go wit me where ? "

" New Orleans . " I said and he chuckled.

" You our of yo jack rabbit ass mind if you think I'm bout to take you to go meet them . " he chuckled and I playfully hit his arm .

" I'm serious . " I said.

" I kno that's why it's so funny . " he chuckled and I rolled my eyes as he stopped at a red light .

He grabbed my hand and kissed it as I looked at him .

" Look , I love you for trying but I been on my own since my sister died . They ain't give a fuck then and they don't give a fuck now . I'm not bouta put you in my dumbass family drama aight . So can we please drop this shit ? " he asked as the light turned green and I sighed .

" How about this ? " I said and he shook his head and he chuckled.

" Cmon man . " he said looking at me and I smiled .

" Just hear me out . Okay ? Just think about it until tomorrow and if you really don't want to go I'll drop it but you really have to think about it August . No bullshit . " I said and he sighed again looking at me .

" Aight . " he said and I clapped my hands as I jumped up and down in my seat .

" You'll think about it ? " I asked excitedly and he nodded .

I squealed and kissed him on his cheek .

" I love you . " I said and he looked down at me .

" I love you . " he repeated then kissed me on the forehead.

......

August dropped me off about a hour ago and me and Regina we're now on our way to the mall . I didn't really feel like going but she dragged me . Literally. Like me and this bitch was fighting. But that's not the point . It was going on about 2:30 and I still wanted to get food . So the only way I was really going was if food was involved.

We arrived at the mall about 30 minutes later and went straight inside . We walked from store to store and ended up in Victoria Secret .

" I don't understand why we're in here . We've already been to three stores that we shouldn't have even been to . They did no justice and we've managed to waist another whole damn hour and I—" I started but was cut off .

" Bitch shut up and let me do what I gotta do . We have enough time , trust me Alright ? Now . What size are you in bra again ? " she asked and I looked at her sideways.

What is she about to get me into ? I thought .

.......

" No . Nope . Hell no . Deja are you out of your fucking mind ? I'm not dying my damn hair ! " I semi- yelled at Deja as we stood outside of this hair shop in the mall .

" Oh cmon . It won't be that bad and you can always dye it back . Stop being so scary . " she said and I cut my eyes at her .

" I'm not being scary . I'm being cautious . You know I love my hair . " I said touching my hair and she rolled her eyes .

" They're not cutting it Mila . They're dying it ! " she semi - yelled and I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms .

" Alright , I'll make you a deal . Okay ? " she said and I raised my eyebrow as I waited for her to state what the deal was .

" If it turns out really bad , I'll give Andre a call like you been asking me to do . " she said and I smirked .

Andre has been trying for a long while to get at Gina and I honestly think they'd make a cute couple. Better then her and Adrian at least .

" But , if it turns out really cute you're doing the rest of my work from our suspension and you'll leave me alone about that little boy . " she said and I nodded with a slight shrug .

" Fair enough . " I said and we shook on it .

" Alright , Cmon . " Regina said pulling me into the shop .

We waited for about 30 minutes and then it was my turn . I wasn't allowed to know what the color was but I think I had a good idea of what it'd be . While I was getting my hair done , Regina took it upon herself to go shopping for the dress I'd be wearing tonight . I'd been in this chair a while and I was surprised how time flew by and it was already 5 fucking 30 . I sighed at the time then locked my phone setting it back down . Almost right after I set it down my phone went off indicating I had gotten a text . I looked at my screen and my face lit up as I saw that it was August had texted me .

Forever Baby ♾🤞🏾 -

Hey baby . You straight ?

Me -

Yea . Just miss you though . Can you hurry up please ?

Forever Baby ♾🤞🏾 -

Lmao 😂 . Yea baby I got you . Just make sure you ready at 8:30 . I got somebody coming to pick you up for tonight .

Me -

🙄 ofc you do . Bye I'll see you later 👋🏾 .

Forever Baby ♾🤞🏾 -

😭😭 You gon be aight . But alr .

I looked at the text and shook my head . I couldn't stand him some times but I don't know why he's going all out for me . Maybe because this is our first official date but so what ? I'm not really the type of girl to do all of that anyway so it didn't really matter to me anyway .

.......

Another hour went by and the stylist was finally back . Regina was back too and she said she think she found a dress but she wanted me to see it before she just bought it .

" Okay , are you ready to see it ? " the stylist asked and I bit my lip as I looked over at Regina , who still had her eyes closed , and I slowly nodded .

She slowly turned me around in the chair and my mouth dropped to the grown .

" Oh . My . God . Bitch you are totally doing my homework . " Regina said and I looked at her through the mirror while my mouth was still on the ground.

" Wow . This looks great and it goes so good with my skin color . And makes my eyes pop . " I said standing up from the chair and looking at myself in the mirror.

" Boom bitch . August is not going to know what to say or do once he sees this . " she said and I laughed with a nod of agreement.

This color looked great on me and I loved it .

" Okay , lets go . We still have to get your dress and your shoes . " Regina said pulling me out of the store not even giving me time to reply .

" Wait , we didn't pay . " I said as she basically dragged me out of the store .

" Girl I already paid now come on . " she said yanking me into a store .

She let go of my wrist and started walking off . I followed her until she got to her destination.

" Here it is . Mila look , this dress goes perfectly . " she told me and I looked at the dress and smiled with a nod .

" Oh my god , yes it does . Get it . " I said and she smiled grabbing the dress .

We got the dress in my size and left out of the store . To my surprise it wasn't even a lot of money but I was in love with the dress. Regina had to pee so I decided to wait outside of the store for her . As I walked out of the store I pulled my phone out just to check the time . When I did I bumped into someone dropping my phone and Victoria Secret bag . Whoever it was dropped something too , I giggled and shook my head .

" I'm sorry . I wasn't paying attention. " I said bending down to grab my stuff .

" Oh no you're fine . I was texting and wasn't really paying attention. " she said bending down too .

I finally looked up to see a pretty , light skinned girl . She looked at me too and I smiled at her and she sent one back .

" You're so pretty . " she said and I smiled putting my head down .

" Thank you so much . You're super cute too . " I said tucking some of my hair behind my ear as I stood up .

" I'm sorry for continuing to stare but you are very pretty and you look so familiar . You'd think I'd remember that face right off and . " she said standing up and I stayed quiet.

Okay she milking it . I thought .

" Oh no you're fine . Sorry to say you don't look too familiar to me . I'm Jamila . " I said holding out my hand .

" Raymond . " she said shaking my hand and I smiled .

Me phone went off and I had gotten a text and I seen who it was , I looked at the time and it was going on seven . My eyes widened a little and I sighed .

" I'm so sorry . I don't mean to be rude but I just really have to go . " I said trying to be polite .

" Oh no you're fine . " she said and I unlocked my phone to call Regina .

" It was nice meeting you . " I said walking away as Regina answered on the third ring .

" Bitch what are you doing taking a shit ? " I asked and she laughed .

" No I just got hung up on something. Here I come ."

" I'll be outside in the car and what did you get hung up on ? " I asked walking out of the store .

" I'll tell you when I get to the car now bye . " She said hanging up and my face .

This bitch . I thought .

It didn't take her long to get to the car . She had my dress in one hand and her Victoria Secret bag in her other hand . I took my dress from her as she unlocked the doors .

" So, What held you up ? " I asked opening the door and getting in .

" You remember Faith ? " she said and I was confused for a second .

" That girl from like middle school ? " I asked and she nodded as she started the car .

" I saw her while I was in there . " she said .

" Oh . How is she ? " I asked not really caring .

" Horrible . The girl was a mess . " she said pulling out of the parking lot and I laughed unlocking my phone .

I saw I had I text but it was a unsaved number so I wasn't really jumping to open it so I just went to Instagram. We spent the whole drive singing and gossiping about random stuff . I was honestly just ready to see my man . I missed him a lot and I wondered what he was doing right now .

———————————————————————————

This shit was aight . But here go y'all back to school chapter 🙂 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 8.7K 54
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
475K 13.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
83.4K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
1.1M 35.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...