Truth hurts

By EliskaBookworm

My verse how it could be with Diecesca in season three.. Will Francesca tell Violetta about Diego being her b... More

*Introduction*
★Chapter 1★
★Chapter 2★
★Chapter 3★
★Chapter 4★
★Chapter 5★
★Chapter 6★
★Chapter 7★
★Chapter 8★
★Chapter 9★
★Chapter 10★
★Chapter 12★
★Chapter 13★
★1000 views!!★
★New book!!★
★Chapter 14★
★Chapter 15★
★Chapter 16★
★Chapter 17★
⭐️Chapter 18⭐️
⭐️Chapter 19⭐️

★Chapter 11★

840 27 3
By EliskaBookworm

*Diego's P.O.V.*

When I get to the hospital I see Fran waiting in the hallway. I quietly sneak behind her and cover her eyes. She jumps up a little.

Diego: "Guess who?"

She takes my hands and turn to me.

Fran: "Diego! You scared me!"

Diego: "Sorry, I didn't mean to.."

I hug her, and for a few second, we're just standing there in embrace, enjoying each others presence. During this short time I realize how lucky I am to have her. Right now, I'm holding in my arms my whole world. The most important person in my life..

Diego: "Are you ready to go home?"

Fran: "Shh..you just ruined the moment.."

I start laughing.

Diego: "I'm sorry. I thought you want to go home!"

Fran: "I do..let's go."

She takes a few steps, when I realize she has sprained her ankle, so I pick her up and carry her the whole way to her house.

----------

Fran: "Wow..what are you? Rambo?"

Diego: "Haha..no. But you think I'd let you walk when you're injured? No way! I'd rather let my hands fall off."

Fran: "Aww...well..thank you. I'm happy you still have your hands where they're suppose to be."

Diego: "You're very welcome. You know I would carry you at the end of the world if you'd ask me to."

Fran: "Come on! Stop being so sweet and put me down already!"

Diego: "Not until I do this."

I say and kiss her.

When we pull off, she smiles.

Diego: "I love you."

Fran: "I can't believe this.."

Diego: "What?"

Fran: "All of this..you.."

Diego: "Well..what can I say..I'm just awesome."

I smirk and she punches my shoulder.

Fran: "Stop it!"

She laughs.

Diego: "What?"

Fran: "Stop being so narcistic."

Diego: "I am not narcistic! I just know my qualities. Plus, you know I'm right."

I wink at her. She sighs and I can see she tries to find some good answer.

Diego: "You don't have any answer to that huh? You can't deny it."

She gives me look and sighs again.

Diego: "Okay, okay.. you know I'm just teasing you."

Fran: "Yeah..and you know I hate that."

Diego: "No you don't. Otherwise it would mean you hate me..do you hate me?"

Fran: "I don't hate you..anymore."

I laugh.

Diego: "Excuse me?"

Fran: "Yes..excuse you..and put me down!"

Diego: "No."

Fran: "No? Why not?"

Diego: " You know why."

Fran: "No I don't.."

Diego: "Just say it."

Fran: "Diego.."

Diego: "I'm waiting.."

Fran: "Fine! I love you"

Diego: "Didn't hear that one..can you repeat it?"

Fran: "You're terrible!"

I just laugh and take her to her room where I puf her into her bed. I cover her with blanket and kiss her forehead.

Diego: "Are you hungry? I can make something to eat if you want."

Fran: "Yes please. I'd like to experience your cooking skills."

Diego: "Challenge accepted. I'll be right back with the most delicious food you've ever eaten!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 57 15
Diego and Violetta are in Hawaii for their Graduation, even though they have gone through a rough patch. Diego is doing everything in his power to ma...
152K 4.2K 58
violetta and leon are together and they bot attend stodio on beat one day the break up,but stay friends for a while then one day the group R5 comes...
24.5K 826 20
Diego is in love with Violetta and he and her are best friends. Then comes Diego's cousin, Leon. Violetta knows that Diego loves her and thinks about...
6.4K 155 38
What do you think is going to happen?Do you think Emillo hates you? What if he falls in love with you? What if you dont hate him what if you fall in...