The Silver.

بواسطة cakemesomemashton

Four girls on tour with eight guys, should be interesting. After taking YouTube by storm the girl band, The... المزيد

Prolouge.
Get out me bus! Uhh.
Taking the long way to Australia
No frickle frackle happen.
Top and tail?
Just a period.
How did you girls meet?
Violent Val.
Glum Geri.
Crazy Cara.
Deadly Delilah.
Banding.
Once a fangirl always a fangirl.
Jelly belly.
That one comment.
I bust the screen off your phone.
With age comes experixance.
Hey brother.
Shall I continue this?

I love you too you big stupid head.

16 0 1
بواسطة cakemesomemashton

We arrived in Mexico. The heat was beaming down and making everything intensified, as the dusty roads crunched under our wheels we came to a stop.

"Dave, will you stay for the show?" I yawned over to him, wiping my forehead.

"Try and stop me!" He smiled, taking a deep breath in.

Me and Dave became super close on the journey to Mexico, I mean spending hours on end with someone in a car you get talking. It reminded me of me and Luke. Our first encounter in my special spot, I wish more than anything I could go back to that day. I miss my spot. I bet he's let Mikey share it.

We saw the tour bus parked up, along with two others. A seemed quite on the open front, from what I could see everything looked normal, I silently thanked god!

I messaged Alex to come out and meet me and Dave. I was planning on hiding him on their bus, I know that Alex could keep the 5SOS guys out and I wouldn't want Luke being rude to Dave just to spite me. So I texted Alex.

Knock. Knock.

Alex tapped the window of the car, causing me and Dave to jump.

"Hey DJ, hey Dave, come with me! Quickly!" Dave got out the car, chucking me the keys to lock up as Alex pulled him into his bus. I watched the boys disappear from my view, taking a deep breath I got out the car, locking it and making my way over to The Silvers tour bus.

Suck it up Delilah. You can do this, act like nothing is wrong. I grabbed the door handle and quickly let go, the metal burning hot from sitting in the sun for too long. I guess this is definitely foreshadowing the situation to come.

One more deep breath. I quickly grab the handle and yank it down and walk straight into the bus.

I walked up the few steps to be met with everyone on their feet, different objects in hand as if to attack someone. Suddenly a cup came flying at my and I quickly ducked because it shattered behind me.

"What the fuck!" I screamed!

"Oh my god! DJ! I'm so sorry we thought someone was breaking in!" Cara yelped. The girls running over to me as Cara and Geri squeezed the life from me and Val mumbled some profanities to the sky. Thanking and swearing to god? I don't know?

"I missed you too!" I smiled. I was so relieved in that moment, to be back in my girls arms was like heaven.

"Don't leave us again." Cara whispered in my ear, I smiled and stepped back to look at them again. I then glanced up to see the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys. Calum, Mikey and Ash with small smiles on their faces.

However, my eyes did not meet that of my boyfriends. He was sat back in his seat, eyes on the TV screen, while my eyes was in him.

"How was Dave?!" Val practically shouted to bring me out of my daze. That's when Luke finally turned to me, my head snapped to Val, but I had no words to say.

"What about me!" Mikey jumped up, rejecting the previous question. Walked to me, and slinging his arms around me.

"And us!" Calum and Ashton followed.

Cals comment seemingly forgotten. We was all chatting, hugging and laughing together. From what I could gather, the world was going to end because I wasn't there. I told you before, I was the one everyone came to for everything!

We was soon joined by, Zack, Jack and Rian running into the bus. I missed them so much, I slipped Zack back his phone and he nodded. Must of realised I'd taken it that day. It was the same thing as the girls, them begging me never to pull a stunt like that again!

"C'mon we need to rehears! Alex said we're singing, Break Your Little Heart, Voodoo Doll and Gives You Hell? Right!" Cara smiled.

"Fighting songs!" Calum joked.

My head snapped at him, was he really one to talk about fighting songs with what 5sos had picked.

"You can talk. Really? Get On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me and My House? I'm so fucking done!" I flung my hands up and walked out the bus.

"That's such an Italian thing to do!" Val laughed.

We walked inside the venue and I got a text from Alex.

From: Alex Gaskarth.

Sis, where do I hide him? Leave him on the bus?

To: Alex Gaskarth.

5SOS are doing sound check first right? Walk in with him 10minutes into set, Luke won't be able to do anything.

From: Alex Gaskarth.

Will do, Dave is a cool guy you know? But I still think you and Luke are perfect for each other.

The Silver and All Time Low sat in front of the stage and waiting for the boys to get ready. Luke chose to sing My House. This song was one of the first songs I wrote for this album and I have to say one of my favourites, it really showed me leaving behind that old life. Not that I could remember anything, but a girl can gather what a seemingly normal teenage life was like from movies and such.

But I really didn't want to hear this I know he'll sound amazing. I know he'll blow me away, like every time he sings.

I feel you in these walls
You're a cold air creeping in
Chill me to my bones and skin
I heard you down the hall
But it's vacant when I'm looking in
Oh, who let you in?
You walk around like you own the place
But you never say anything
I caught you walking straight through my walls
Guess it was all my fault
I think I let you in

Never thought that I would feel like this
Such a mess when I'm in your presence, I've
Had enough, think you've been making me sick
Gotta get you out of my system, yeah
It's my house
And I think it's time to get out
It's my soul
It isn't yours anymore
It's my house
I think it's time to get out
Yeah, I think it's time to get out

You're at my bedroom door
Heard your footsteps on the floor
Closer than ever before
And now you're in my room
You're a cold air creeping through
Under sheets avoiding you
You walk around I can hear you pace
Circling my bed frame
Oh, but now we're face to face
Head on my pillowcase
But darling, you can't stay

Never thought that I would feel like this
Such a mess when I'm in your presence, I've
Had enough, think you've been making me sick
Gotta get you out of my system, yeah
It's my house
And I think it's time to get out
It's my soul
It isn't yours anymore
It's my house
And I think it's time to get out
Yeah, I think it's time to get out

Haven't you heard?
I'm not yours anymore

It's my soul
And I think it's time to get out
Haven't you heard?
I'm not yours anymore

It's my house ...

That's when Alex and Dave walked in then laughing and joking around, Luke's face dropped to the floor and he stopped singing.

The rest of the guys carried on playing until they too realised, then the song slowly dies out. I glance to Calum seeing him shake his head towards me.

Calum began the chords of Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me.

"Luke sing!" He shouted over to him.

I've been played a fool four, three, too many times and when did lust for you become an organized crime? I tried to keep you honest, babe, but I was just a pawn you played the part so well, it hurts to know you're gone...

Luke sang. Starring me in the eye the whole. He was amazing, every word sound like they just left the mouth of an angel... but I couldn't let him know that. He was doing this to get a reaction from me. I won't get mad, I'm bored of fighting, so I yawned.

This got a reaction out of him. My lack of reaction, he could tell right away that I was over this. He needed to give this up.

*LUKE'S POV*.

I was singing my heart out, I was trying to prove a point to her. She hurt me! I don't even know if we're still together or not. God please, don't let her leave me! Please! Fuck! Why is Dave here? I'm guessing we're not together then. But I want her to say it. The words need to leave her mouth! If we're over she's the one calling it! This won't be my fault!

I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Dave was talking and she was looking at him, but it looked like she was looking through him? That when I realised Alex was behind Dave, she's looking at Alex to calm her. She's fighting it but she's getting mad...

Suddenly Dave noticed too, picking her up out the chair. She was so tiny compared to Dave, compared to everyone! It was like carrying a child! He threw her up in the air like a rag doll and caught her bridal style, this seemingly distracting for a second.

My world was in his arms.

Dave laughed at her bewildered stance and glanced up to me, he's smile moving to the side as a slight chuckle left his mouth. He smirked at me, he actually likes her. Not that I couldn't see it from a mile off! But he wants her.

Calum must have seen Dave's actions, along with Michael as both of their expressions dropped. I glance over to Mikey seeing his eyes fixed on Geri's as his head twitched towards DJ and Dave. Geri then turning to the pair, speaking as Dave then put down my world.

Like you planned it, you're a bandit. Just a no good, two-bit, filthy, rotten criminal.

I sang the last line. I sang it with such anger and hate that it was barely recognisable as the amazing All Time Low song it was. My heart was breaking and I couldn't change the fact that I was seemingly losing this battle.

The song ended and Dave clapped us. Fucking dick.

I breathed deep. Turning to Cal to talk when Dave interrupted.

"Hey, when are you girls going on! I can't wait to see you!" He glared at D.

"They still have one mo-" she began.

"Stage is all yours babe!" I quickly interrupted. I saw her gulp a bit, and she nodded at me. The girls all getting up and getting on stage.

"What song should we start with?" She spoke to Cara, but into the mic so everyone could hear.

"Voodoo Doll." Mikey said quite stern. Geri glared at him, squinting her eyes and shaking her head, but Mikey's face stayed straight. The song now starting...

I don't even like you, Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way? And I don't understand what's happened, I keep saying things I never say.

Cara sang. What? Why was Cara singing that part? That's the lead singer part!

"Stop! Stop! Why aren't you singing lead?" I shouted up, walking to the front of the stage. Cara looked at me quite shocked, I feel kinda bad cutting her off - she didn't sound bad or anything but why wasn't DJ singing?

"Oh, um Cara wanted to sing it? Don't worry I have my bits too?" She almost questioned me.

"Move onto the boys song." It came out more harsh then I meant, like a command.

"With pleasure... Arsehole."

Really. Uh. She messed with her guitar a bit and moved the mic.

Wide awake, my mistake so predictable you were fake, I was great nothing personal. I'm walking, who's laughing now? I'm wasted, wasting time you talk for hours but you're wasting lines a pretty face but the chase ain't worth the prize. I'm gonna break your little heart watch you take the fall Laughing all the way to the hospital Cause there's nothing surgery can do When I break your little heart in two...

What hurt most is that she was singing it amazingly. Her voice, it was on form. Unlike me she never looked up once to see me! We both knew why we picked these songs... She got to the end of the song and started whispering to Cara and Val.

"Hey guys, is it too late to change song?" Cara spoke down the mic.

"To what?" Alex answered.

"Damned if I do ya, damned I don't".

"Sing it and we'll tell you what sounds better!".

I fought it for a long time now, While drowning in a river of denial I washed up, fixed up, picked up all my broken things Cause you left me, police tape, chalk line Tequila shots in the dark scene of the crime Suburban living with a feeling that I'm giving up. Everything for you. Oh, oh, oh, how was I supposed to know That you were oh, oh, over me I think that I should go Something's telling me to leave but I won't Cause I'm damned if I do ya, damned if I don't. It took a lot to take you home One stupid call and I end up alone You're made up, dressed up, messed up Plans I set in stone...

That was it. I can't handle this! I need her, I can't lose her! I need to put this to rest! "Stop! Stop! DJ, I need to talk to you now! Please!" I practically begged her.

"Dude, she was doing awesome and you cut her off. Again!" Dickhead Dave spoke. Ignore it Luke. Ignore it.

"DJ, please?" She nodded and signalled me back to the dressing room.

We walked in the room with an eerie silence and she threw herself on the sofa. I shut the door behind me, the silence only getting louder until I broke it.

"Déjà vu huh?" I spoke, referring back to when I first asked her out. She smiled a little and then it turned to a frown, twiddling her thumbs.

"I'd do anything to have that day back." The sadness in her voice shook me.

"We can still have them. If you want to?" My words sounded more like a plea then a question, I was begging for these moments again.

She huffed, and her eyes began to water, slowly a stray tear escaping her. That's when my heart officially broke and panic took over my entire body! I was meant to protect her not cause the pain!

"No, no, no! Don't do that! I'm so sorry DJ! I'm so so sorry, I was being a total dickhead! I love you with all my heart!" She then looked up at me. "Please don't cry! Please! Look I'll do anything! Um?!" In a moment of panic I picked up one of Ashton's spare drum sticks and hit myself over the head with it. "Ow!" Fuck that hurt! Then a beautiful sound I missed all to much appeared, her laugh. I then smiled too.

"Come here you giant idiot!" I sat down next to her and she pulled my head down to her level and kissed where I hit my head. "Luke..."

"Yeah?" My eyes shot up to her view.

Wow, damn those green eyes get me every time.

"You just said you loved me." I froze. Sitting back in the sofa I smiled to myself. Yes Lucas, you did it! I did. I just told her I loved her. Well, I said it out loud?! I'd mentally tell her I loved her like a million times a day.

"Yeah. I love you Delilah!"

"I love you, you big stupid head!" She said before grabbing my face and landing a kiss on my lips.

"That's my girl!" Let's just say, sometimes arguing is worth the making up. If you catch my drift. Wink wink.

"So are we back together?" I questioned. After all of that I hoped so!

"Was we ever broken up?!" She spoke in the most 'duh' tone. Okay good I was just checking though.

"No?"

"Then why ask that?"

"Just checking!" I reinforced! I smiled and grabbed her, pulling her to me and kissed the top of her head. "This still hurts my back!" She laughed.

After a moment of yet more kissing, we walked back out to everyone, I'm guessing All Time Low did their sound check because everyone was now just sitting backstage.

Me and Delilah was hand in hand, the way it should be and everyone just erupted into screams.

"Duke is back!" Calum screamed.

"Uh! I hate our ship name!" D laughed, nuzzling her heard into my side. I glanced down at her smiling as she looked up at me. "Babe, please say sorry to Dave? For me? I know he's been a douche to you too... But please?" I nodded. Suck it up Luke.

"Hey Dave." He stood up. "You're a cool guy, thanks for looking out for my girl". He smiled.

"It's all good man!" We bro hugged. "My plan worked!" He turned and high fives Alex, everyone giving a confused look.

"I'll explain later!" Alex laughed at us all.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, my brother is in town and I need to go visit him quickly! Don't worry I'll be back in time to see you guys!" Everyone said bye to Dave.

"So guys, while you was gone we decided to change your songs, since well we knew you'd make up!" Geri aimed.

"Luke you're singing Time- Bomb and Fire! and instead of Daylight you're singing English Love Affair because, well you're in one! Delilah you're singing A Daydream Away, and instead of Voodoo Doll, long way home and Mirrors!" Alex told us. We just smiled. That set was perfect.

___________________________
An extra long chapter because I'm so bad at updating and it'll probably be a long time till I update again because after this I have no pre-written chapters to fix up and publish I will have to write loads more :(

All The Silver songs are actually songs by the band PVRIS, they're amazing and I suggest you check them out! ☺️

DOUBLE POV.

lol Luke and Mikey feels today. My favourite Mikey is red head Mikey. omg! I remember being at iTunes when he first did it and his sweat went on me and I hate sweat and was gagging and he was like "oh sorry" 😳 after the show 😂

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

864 69 48
When a teenage girl goes to meet her favorite band and see them in concert, something unexpected happens to her. (ps. this is a 5sos fanfic) xx
10.1K 585 27
*COMPLETED* Kara's always been passionate about music, she busks on the streets of London to pay the rent but she wants more... When All Time Low req...
635 17 16
An all girl band hoping to be discovered, but aren't sure they'll find the right moment to push their music. Will a concert of their favorite band he...
4.9K 147 24
BEFORE READING: This was my very first completed story and was written in 2014. My writing has improved vastly since then, and while I still love Al...