The Soft-Hearted Mafia | J.JK...

By choi__minha

Y/N has been captured by Jungkook, the hidden boss of Bangtan gang, as she saw saw something she was not supp... More

Chapter 1: An Unusual Encounter
Chapter 2: Confusion
Chapter 3: Introductions
Chapter 4: A Midight Talk
Chapter 5: A Day Of Bonding
Chapter 6: A Test
Chapter 7: The Plan
Chapter 8: Mission Successful
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Thank You
Chapter 11: A Night Stroll
Chapter 13: The Bad News
Chapter 14: Is it love?
Chapter 15: The Mistake
Chapter 16: A few secrets
Chapter 17: Confessions
Chapter 18: I Love You
Chapter 19: She's Back
Chapter 20: The Date
Bonus Chapter: Our Lives
Update
1.02K READS!?!?
I CANT- OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

Chapter 12: Burden

11K 357 44
By choi__minha

Y/N's POV

As we were walking along the path, Jungkook spoke up.

Jungkook: Y/N?

I hummed as a response.

Jungkook: I've told you my reason for bringing you in my house, in return I want to know something about you.

Y/N: Yes?

Jungkook: What led you to have necrophobia?

I froze.

Come to think of it, how did he even know that I had necrophobia?

I looked at him, and our eyes met.

I saw a spark of curiosity and...... assurance in it.
Why do I feel like I can trust him?

I took a deep breath.

Y/N: It's because of a thing which happened to me when I was young. I was like 5 or 6 years old...

Jungkook was listening attentively.

Y/N: My father was murdered in front of me, along with some of the guards of our house. Those guards were really close to me. But most of all, seeing my dad getting killed in front of me was the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in my life. All these may seem normal to you but.... It's not for me.

Jungkook: It's not.

Y/N: Huh?

Jungkook: It was not normal for me too. I already told you that my sister also died because our present enemies killed her. That's why I know what you feel. So..... Don't think you're the only one.

I kept quiet.....

I thought of changing the topic.

Y/N: By the way, Yoongi and Jin are your hyungs, right? But then, I've never heard you calling them hyungs or even calling them out.

Jungkook: Yeah.... I just don't feel the need to call them.

Y/N: But you should. Socializing is good, you know! Even though I shouldn't be the one telling that.

Jungkook kept silent for a few moments before talking.

Jungkook: If that's the case...... Then..... You go first.

He said looking at me, giving me a somewhat calm look.

Y/N: Huh? Oh.... Hmmm....

I reached out for his hand as a handshake.

Y/N: I am Kim Y/N. 19 years old. I live alone and currently studying at Busan High school of Arts. Mother lives in Seoul... And I want to be an Idol. Well.... It's weird introducing myself to you even though you know pretty much everything about me...

Jungkook: My turn....

He turned to me, taking my hand and shaking it.

Jungkook: Name, Jeon Jungkook. Age, 21. Currently an undercover Boss of a Mafia gang called Bangtan Gang.......

He turned around to look at the path, and sighed.

Jungkook: Phew.... That was tough.

Y/N: Yeah right~ *sarcastically*

I chuckled.

Jungkook's right. He did change, and he's been smiling a bit lately. I'm happy to see that.

Y/N: Jungkook, can you answer a question of mine?

Jungkook hummed as a response.

Y/N: How did you know that I had necrophobia? I mean, I didn't even mention it before and nothing such happened with me before that it would give a clue to you about it.... So how?

Jungkook: Let's just say I have my own ways.

Y/N: Of course you have.

I averted my gaze from him, a little dissapointed by his answer.

I was looking straight along the path when something crossed my mind.

Wah.... It feels good.

Walking around in the night with someone who cares for me.

But it doesn't mean that I don't return his care for me.

I care for him, I want to make him smile more often and want to make him more happy.

And I guess this is the first time I've felt like this for someone except for my mother.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N: It feels nice.

She said smiling.

Jungkook: What feels nice?

Y/N: This... Walking around in the night under the beautiful stars. Doesn't it?

She asked me, turning her gaze towards me.

Jungkook: I can't deny that. I guess walking around a bit does help.

And it helps even more when I'm walking with you.

Y/N, what have you done to me to make me think like that?

Trying to protect someone... I've done this for the first time after a really long time.

And it feels good. Everything about it feels good.

Y/N: Jungkook-ah! Why don't you loose up a bit?

Jungkook: What?

Y/N: Yeah. I mean, yes, you do have to be a bit cold as you're a 'mafia', but why do you act so cold around your friends? I mean, they are probably one of the closest people of your life. Opening up to them won't hurt. And....

She kept quiet for a few seconds after that and then spoke up again.

Y/N:...They are probably-no-I'm sure that they are the nicest people I've ever met in my life.

Her eyes, which were shining under the moonlight, showed softness and thankfulness.

I guess... It really won't hurt to talk to the others.

Jungkook: OK then, I'll try to talk to them.

Her face brightened up.

Y/N: Really!?

Jungkook: Yes......

Y/N: That's really nice of you.

We walked in silence and reached a playground.

Y/N: Let's do a race.

Jungkook: What?!

Y/N: Catch me if you can~

And then she ran away.

Aish, this girl. How much childish can she get?!

I chased her in an attempt to catch her.

Y/N: Is that all you've got? Come on~ I know you're not trying your best!!

Wow she's fast.

But....

Not faster than me.

I sped up a bit, as I was running really slow previously.

And... I came beside her.

At first she didn't notice me, but when she did, she got shocked and accidentally tripped.

Y/N: Hey!... Ouch!

She exclaimed, reaching her ankle.

Y/N: I guess I twisted my ankle....

Jungkook: Are you okay? Can you stand up?

Y/N: I think so.

She tried to stand up but tripped again because of the pain.

Y/N: Don't worry, I'll get up.

She tried numerous times, but failed repeatedly.

I couldn't take it anymore and so....

Yeah...

I carried her bridal style.

Y/N: Wait what!? Put me down. It's okay! I can walk by myself... You really don't have to carry me.

Jungkook: Stop it. You can't even stand up! How are you supposed to walk?!

Y/N: But................. I don't wanna be a burden............ Like always.

She said teary eyed.

Y/N: I'm always so weak....I always depend on others...... I always hope to get saved rather than trying to help myself....... You cannot call that strong......*sob*

I just couldn't stop myself and blurted out the first thing which came to my mind.

Jungkook: Who said that you're weak?

Y/N: Huh?

Jungkook: You tried to smile even in the harshest times of your life..... Like when your father died. You didn't lock yourself up in your house for nearly an year..... Like me.... You always try to cheer up others.... Even if it doesn't work, you try your best. Even if you can't save yourself, you try to help others..... Isn't that the actual meaning of strong. To get through your hardships and helping others?

Y/N's POV

I immediately burst out into tears after hearing what he said.

Y/N: See?.......*sniff* Here I go..... *sniff* crying again like a baby. *sniff* What a scaredy cat I am!!

I became a crying mess, wetting his shirt by my tears......

Jungkook: Crying doesn't make someone weak..... My sister used to say this to me. I think I understand the meaning of it now....

He said looking at me....

After sometime I calmed down, and fell asleep in his arms.

Jungkook's POV

I came back to our house, carrying Y/N and took her to her room.

She must've got exhausted after all that crying.

The words I said to her, were not mine but my sister's. But the things I said about her, those were my real thoughts about her. Even though I pretty much know everything about her..... I don't know much about her past and family... Like what kind of person was she when she was young, or who is her father....

But I want to know more about her... And I want to tell her more about me.

I want to.....get closer to her.....

I treated her ankle while she whined a bit in her sleep because of the pain.

I unconsciously chuckled a bit at her cuteness.

Oh Y/N...Looks like you've found a small spot in my heart.

*To be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.4K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
41K 1.5K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
43.3K 1.2K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...
5.1K 506 28
It all started with a simple mistake, a twist of fate, that changed their lives. Y/N is a normal 21 years old clumsy girl who is an employee in a com...