AREA 104 || AOT: Levi Ackerma...

By queenazuraine

❝... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ... ... ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ A new patient, mentally deranged, enters Are... More

p r e f a c e: AREA 104
××× c o v e r h i s t o r y ×××
[zero]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Workers ]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Patients ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
|| month : 2 ||
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
●○ ασт s4 ιs gσηηα вε 🔥💥🔥 ○●
[ twenty-one ]
[ twenty-two ]
[ twenty-three ]
[ twenty-four ]
[ twenty-five ]
[ twenty-six ]
[ twenty-seven ]
[ twenty-eight ]
[ twenty-nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty-one ]
[ Birthday Special 12252020 ]
[ thirty-two ]
|| month : 3 ||
[ thirty-three ]
[ thirty-four ]
[ thirty-five ]
[ thirty-six ]
[ thirty-seven ]
[ thirty-eight ]
[ thirty-nine ]
[ forty ]
[ forty-one ]
[ forty-two ]
[ forty-three ]
[ forty-four ]
[ forty-five ]
[ forty-six ]
[ forty-seven ]

[ three ]

1.6K 66 55
By queenazuraine

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 2 || 8:29 a.m. ||

3rd Person POV

"It's Sasha's sixth month here, am I right?" A blond male questions the female walking beside him. "Yeah. How about Petra? She's already spent three years, is she doing good?" Historia, holding a basket of fruits, replies. "Mhmm. She still jokes around sometimes, but she's beginning to take things seriously, which is great." Armin stated with a smile.

The two of them were going to their first patient of the morning together since they both have the same route and schedule.

"I see Petra's door. See you later, Historia!"

"See you!"

Armin waves goodbye to the girl as he stayed on his position, grinning. When Historia's figure disappeared from his view, he gave the steel door to his right a glance.

"Cell thirty..."

Two guards stood at each side it, both armed. Even though curious of what the prisoner called 'Levi Ackerman' looked like, he continued walking and stood in front of the door beside the mentioned man's cell.

"Open, please."

Armin steps inside cautiously, taking note of the redhead quietly sitted on her bed by the corner of the room. The girl's eyes brightened upon seeing the male who just entered.

"I was waiting for you, Armin!" Petra beamed, standing up from her bed. Armin gave her a kind smile. "Good morning to you too, Petra." He says as he pulls out a chair from under the table on the center of the cell. Petra excitedly took the seat across from the blond and clasped her hands together.

"How are you doing Petra? Did you have breakfast already?"

Petra nods. "I ate chicken cutlet bowl today!" Armin smiles from her enthusiasm. It seemed like she was getting better and better everyday.

"Do you want to take your vitamins now?" Armin places three bottles of vitamins on the table and was about to approach the water dispenser to the side, but he stopped when Petra talked.

"Can I ask you something first?" She queries, her head slightly tilted to the side.

"Sure, anything!"

Petra grins, fixing her posture then leaning forward.

"Is it true that Levi Ackerman is here?"

Armin's smile faltered a little bit, but returned to normal for Petra not to notice.

"Well, yes... how did you know?"

"Uh, you know how I sometimes hear people's conversations from the other side of the door?"

Armin's curiosity sparked from there. He knew at least five people who have the voices that can penetrate thick walls or doors.

"I listened, and one of them mentioned Levi already starting his rehabilitation here. I think it was Doctor Zoë."

Armin chuckles as he leans back on the chair. Typical Hanji. She's the most excited one ever since the day before yesterday.

"That's true. It was his first day yesterday. Now, we have the chance to help him, just as how we did to you." Armin punctuated his sentence with another one of his unwavering smiles. Petra nods happily, taking a bottle of vitamins into her hand.

"I wonder what he looks like. He did commit multiple murders, since I was like, eleven? He even did one where he wrote 'I'll kill you next' using his victim's blood! Even though he didn't kill me, that one's still my favorite."

Armin felt a chill run down his spine. However, he tried to blend in with her current mood which he already familiarized.

"How old were you when that happened?"

"Fourteen."

Another proof that something was wrong with the girl ever since her early teenage years.

Armin stood up and approached the water dispenser. He gave Petra a cup of water before she asked him another question.

"Oh! And who's the doctor he's going to be working with?"

Armin hesitated answering the question at first, but decided to answer since he didn't see any harm on telling her.

"It's Doctor Zackley."

Armin noticed Petra's expression turn blank all of a sudden. Though he didn't do anything but watch. He recognized this as the girl's thinking face; she did this every time she was thinking about something.

"You okay, Petra?"

Petra's mood instantly shifted into her usual one when she heard Armin speak.

"Yup, I'm fine!"

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 10:30 a.m. ||

"Until when are you ordered to accompany me here?" (Y/n) turns around to face the four guards tailing behind her. "Tomorrow's gonna be the last, doc." One of them responds. (Y/n) nods, before making them open the door to the cell. The light was already on, making the female spot the male in shackles, still on the ground.

"Good morning, Levi. You awake yet?" (Y/n) moves forward, eyes on the unmoving figure by the end of the room. Once the girl was directly in front of the patient, Levi's head suddenly snapped up, startling (Y/n). He jerks forward in attempt to get closer to where she was, but the guards pulled her back just in time before Levi gets too close for comfort.

"I'm alright, I'm alright." (Y/n) stands up straight as she fixed her coat after being pulled back (rather aggressively) by the men with her. She takes a sharp inhale before the air escapes through her nose.

"Did I scare you, doctor?"

Levi smirks, seeing how panicked the four men were after the stunt he just pulled. The guards reacted, raising their guns.

"He's still chained. No need to worry." (Y/n) gently pushes the elevated gun to her left down while she reassures the four of her bodyguards. The ravenette just observes how the younger girl successfully controlled the buffs, slightly amused.

She must be someone with a high rank.

"How are you feeling today, Levi?" (Y/n) asks, looking down on the male as he does the opposite.

"The hell do you expect from someone chained and strapped together? Are you seriously that fucking stupid?" Levi bitterly responds, venom laced with his tone. (Y/n) didn't let his words get to her; she knew he was just trying to intimidate her.

It was people like him that pushed Darius to toughen his daughter up.

"You know, we can actually release you from those, like what we did to the others." (Y/n) says, pointing to the chains connecting Levi to the white wall.

"What are you waiting for then? Shit head."

(Y/n) didn't reply at his vulgar comment, instead she kneels down on the ground, looking straight into Levi's intense stare.

"I'm waiting for you to become trusted enough."

There it is again, Levi thinks to himself, that disgusting smile.

Levi clicks his tongue as he looks away.

"I'm sure you're capable of gaining our trust. And the sooner the better, don't you think?"

The male scoffs, glaring at the (h/c)-haired girl ahead of him. "And why would I want to gain that shit from you?" "I thought you wanted out of that jacket and those chains."

"I can get out of these myself."

(Y/n) raised her eyebrow. She didn't expect that answer from him.

But then again, he was unpredictable from the start.

"Those chains aren't just your regular ones. If one of those detach from you, the hidden triggers will react and release gas from under the small, open spaces scattered here in your room."

Now, Levi didn't expect that.

"Only this key," (Y/n) fishes a silver key from her pocket before placing it in front of Levi's face, "can release you from those without the triggers responding."

Levi releases a 'tch' while (Y/n) simply smiled.

"Sorry it had to be this way, Levi. I'm not fond of the idea too, but we really can't risk anything." The female explains, standing upright as she placed the key back in her pocket.

This time, Levi kept quiet. (Y/n) just stood there, waiting for his next move. She didn't want him to try anything brash again.

"Ha,"

The (h/c)-haired female completely froze, watching the fettered male as he suddenly started laughing.

"Ⱨ₳h̶a̶ɦǟʜᴀǶÅЋαH∀ӇΛ!"

His laughs went from dangerously low to disturbingly high, making chills run up the doctor's spine. She unconsciously took a step back; she took this as a sign of shift on his attitude. Though she can't help but grow uncomfortable and scared at how the patient was acting.

"Doc," one of the guards quietly whispered, readying his firearm. (Y/n) didn't react as she continued to observe Levi, who still didn't calm down.

"sƜǝǝŧhǝªƦŧ,"

(Y/n) involuntarily released a gasp because of her given nickname. By now, her hands were trembling and her breath was shaky. Just what was this man doing to her?

Levi slowly looked back up, to be met with panicked (e/c) orbs, in which he internally grinned at. He knew he was affecting her in a bad way. His lips curved up into a devilish smirk as he menacingly stared at the frightened female.

"it was already a risk to put me here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
183K 7.8K 73
(Hello, some parts are maybe harder to read as I don't have the motivation to edit it lmao anyways) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐞�...
7.6K 118 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
686K 22.6K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...