On The Block | Key Glock |

Autorstwa nbaboogiee

Some people are born with... Some aren't...💪🏽 Więcej

Introduction
ON THE BLOCK
ONE.
TWO
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
MAJOR CHANGES
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.

SIX.

6.7K 377 109
Autorstwa nbaboogiee

Markeyvius Cathey
Back at the suite ; 2:12 AM
South Beach Miami , Florida
- Please dont play the song until instructed to -

It was bout' early as hell and we was all just stumbling back into the suite. After we left the club we ended up at one of these college after parties with Jrip.

Nasir and Kita had convinced me into drinking , and everything was all over the place at this point.

Shit if I knew the type of crazy shit that they was doing at these parties I would have went. Bitches running around ass naked , niggas jumping off balconies and into pools.

Shit was dope , I was glad my boy Jrip was doing his shit down here in school. At least he was somebody making the hood look good.

" Aye ! " I called out making my way down the hall of the suite , I didn't even know where anybody was at.

As soon as we had all got inside , everybody drunk asses went different ways.

" Aye ! " I heard Nasir's voice call out as she was mocking  me.

Smacking my lips , I cold hear her laughing in the distance. I kept making my way down the hall , poking my head down the other side of the hall I seen Kita knocked out in the bed.

Pajamas on and everything.

Shrugging my shoulders I kept it pushing down the hall where I could hear the shower water starting to run.

Fat and Woo was knocked out on the couch , meaning it was only Nasir up in this house playing in the shower.

Her room door was open but the lights was off , you could see the light from her bathroom shining out though.

" This crazy ass girl..." I mumbled out walking into her room and slightly shutting it behind me but not completely.

Walking towards the bathroom , I could hear the shower water a lot more.

" Phatty What the hell you doing taking a shower right now." I chuckled as I said stepping into the bathroom.

Hearing her gasp , I watched as she was quick to cover herself up using her hands to cover up her nipples.

" Key !" She yelled out covering herself up.

" Fuck. My bad." I said covering my hand over my face trying not to laugh even though I wanted to.

Her body was perfect...who would have known I finally got a chance to see it.

" Why you didn't knock? " She slurred out but still kind of like yelled at me.

" I said my bad Nassi damn." I said smacking my lips and smacked my hands down against my thigh forgetting I was suppose to be covering my face.

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes , before removing her hands from over her breast. I was just starring at em' for a minute.

" Stop acting like you ain't never seen some titties before." She said rolling her eyes and turning away from me continuing to pull down the rest of her bodysuit.

" You talking bout' me starring but you sitting in front of me still undressing." I said raising an eyebrow as I closely watched her being amazed by how perfect her body looked.

" You wasn't even suppose to be in here..." I heard her mumble out before she said something else

" Are you gone stop me ? " She said looking over at me and then back into the mirror pushing her hair behind her back.

" Shit...I just might but you ain't on that level yet." I said chuckling and shrugged my shoulder starting to chew down onto my bottom lip.

" But how you know I'm not ready to get there ? " She said making me pop my eyes out.

" What's that suppose to mean ? " I asked her starting to slowly step closer to her. She looked over at me and shrugged her shoulders.

" Ion' know you tell me...you the one whose been there before. I haven't." She said as she turned towards me , slowly leaning back up against the counter.

" I mean shit...it depends on what level you tryna go to." I spoke up to her as I stood in front of her naked body just admiring her as she looked up at me.

" I was just hoping you could just show me....let it happen slow." She softly spoke out making me look down at her giving her an " are you sure face ".

" Ion' think you being for real with me right now...I just think the drink got cho' ass talking." I said laughing a little stepping back away from her a little bit and crossed my arms over my chest chuckling.

Watching as she smacked her lips , she rolled her eyes and pushed herself up from the counter starting to walk towards the bathroom door.

I was thinking she was about to walk out on a nigga , when she really just went to shut the door and she locked it.

" I'm serious Key." She said as she turned around leaning her naked body up against the bathroom.

This was the last shit on my mind , I definitely didn't expect to even be in this predicament by the end of the night. Yea we was starting to come out of our comfort zone with one another , but this it was something different.

She wasn't just nobody , this was Nasir. Shit I had been waiting on this , but that just don't mean to abuse the moment. Especially cause the girl was somebody special to me and it's rare I say that about any female.

Everybody knew me I was a fuck and go type of nigga. Wasn't finna give no female the time of the day...not cause I just wanted the pussy , but I knew what type of female I wanted to be with.

And no cap I seen all of that in Nasir.

From the way she hustled , her go get it mentality , most importantly how she came up out that shell. And she turned herself into the person she's always wanted to become...

But this is what she wanted...I was gone give in shit it wasn't like she wasn't the only one wanting it.

Nodding as I still starred ahead at her , the shower water still ran in the background behind us. I motioned for her to come here , watching as she came up from off of the door and started to walk towards me.

Grazing my tongue over my bottom lip , watching as she got closer I examined her last piece of her body.

Shit was like a piece of artwork...this the shit bitches pay for.

•• START SONG ••

Once she had finally got closer to me , I slowly snaked my hands around her waist gently rubbing up against her waistline.

Feeling her wrap her arms around my neck , I leaned down placing a kiss on her lips. My hands had went from her waist and slid directly down to her ass gaining a tight grip up onto it.

Making her let out a slight moan between our kiss but it didn't break. Backing her back up against the counter , our kiss only got deeper. She was sucking up against my bottom lip.

Feeling her hit the edge of the counter , I dropped my hands down under her thighs easily picking her up. Within one swift scoop , I had picked her up and sat her up on the counter.

" Just let me do all the work...I got this." I whispered up against her lips , before pulling away from the our kiss.

My lips made there way from hers all the way down to her neck. Still having her arms around my neck I had my face stuffed in her neck slowly licking around her soft spot.

"Sheesshh.." I heard her moan out making me smirk and kiss up against it.

As I kissed up against it a few more time , I begin to suck up against it. Hoping I would leave a huge ass love bite up against her neck.

I could feel her whole entire body tensing up...meaning she was nervous. I mean shit just look anybody else would be their first time.

" Calm down Phatty...Daddy gotchu." I spoke up pulling back from her neck and smirked up at her. She was just starring down at me chewing down on her bottom lip , following it up with a slight nod.

Leaving her neck alone , I slowly made my way down her chest until I got between both breast. Her hand was just resting up against my back slowly rubbing up against it.

Making me move my position between her legs a little , I watched as she propped both her legs up on the counter.

Taking a peek down between her legs , I damn near lost my mind.

Perfect.Pink. And Pretty.

" Damn.." I mumbled out as I started to gently rub up against her thighs using my thumb to gently drag it across her clit hearing a moan escape from her lips.

Before I knew it I had my whole face stuffed between her thighs. Using my hands I gripped on her thighs as I slowly begin to rotate my tongue around her clit in a circular motion hearing an even louder moan come from out of her mouth.

" Oh fuccck!" She moaned out , still having her hand resting up against my neck.

Slowly sliding my tongue inside of her entrance , I gazed up at her seeing her staring directly down at me with her mouth ajar.

Chuckling to myself a little , I started to slowly grind my tongue in and out of her entrance. Sliding it a little deeper after each stroke.

I watched as she rested her back up against the mirror behind her and kicked her legs out more.

Her wetness was coating  my tongue , and her slight heavy moans was filling up the entire bathroom.

Working my tongue around her entrance and her slit , I watched as her body language changed constantly. You could definitely tell it was her first time...her legs were shaking , she could barley keep em open.

If this was house she was acting with just a little tongue action imagine how she gone take the dick ?

Nasir Simmons

Watching as Key worked between my legs , I was in fucking amazement. If I knew this shit felt this good I would have been done this shit. I was in love with the way he was swirling his tongue around my slit.

For some odd reasons I couldn't seem to just be completely comfortable. Maybe because it was my first time and I had never even gotten close to experiencing shit like this.

" Aaaah.." I moaned out placing my hands over my face , I started to feel my body somewhat heating up and chills coming down my arms.

I was getting a feeling like I had to pee or something but the feeling of his tongue working around my clit only got better.

Rising up from the mirror a little I placed my hand upon his neck.

" Wait Key...I- ahhh I gotta pee." I moaned out feeling him pulling his face from between my thighs. Gazing down at him , he looked right up at me and shook his head chuckling.

" No you don't.." He growled up at me still making eye contact with me.

It stayed like that for a moment , as I felt him quickly using him thumb and index finger to rub up against my clit.

Before I could even properly react , I felt that heating sensation in my body go and immediately felt some liquid releasing from between my legs.

It was like my whole entire body had relaxed , had me stuck in the moment.

Looking down between my legs , I seen a slight puddle in-beteeen my thighs and Key was just there as well licking his lips.

" What the hell..." I mumbled out as I chuckled a little leaning my back against the mirror again.

It was like I had got extremely happy , and even hornier all over just that...Not to mention I was drunk off my ass.

Key stood up from the position he was in , and he smirked down at me before gently grabbing me by my face and kissed my lips.

Slowly kissing him back , he still had a grip on my face as we began to pull back from one another.

" I want more.." I softly spoke to him since we were face to face making him smile.

It seemed like from there everything got realer..

He nodded stepping back from me a little bit , pulling the T-shirt he was wearing off he tossed it across the bathroom.

Deciding that I could get a little more useful , I sat up some gripping up onto his belt slightly pulling him closer to me.

Letting my feet dangle from the counter , I started to help him with his belt. Getting it undone , I grabbed the end of it and pulled it out the loops.

Dropping the belt on the floor where his shirt was , he cupped me by my face again placing another kiss on my lips.

Kissing him back , I felt him pressing his hands back up against the mirror.

Speaking between our kisses he went to ask me something.

" You still tryna take that shower ? " He asked having the biggest smirk on his face.

Growing a small grin on my face , I nodded and he did the same before stepping back. Stepping out of his shoes , the rest of his clothes went flying leaving him just as naked as I was.

Taking a peek down , I caught it wift of his length. And baby girl...that ain't normal or average.

I don't even think he was fully hard.

" You scared now...you can't handle it ? " He chuckled laughing as he just starred at me.

" Now you know ian scared of nothing."  I shot back at him watching him smirk and nod his hand.

Within a few seconds , he had lifted me up from the counter making me wrap my legs around his waist. Walking us towards the shower , he slid open the glass door and stepped inside.

Watching the door slide close behind us , I felt him press my back up against the shower wall. He was kissing all up against my neck as the water sprayed us both.

" Just be careful Key.." I moaned out watching as he held a grip up on my legs a little still securely holding me back up against the the wall.

His tip had began to rub up against my entrance making me slowly chew down onto my bottom lip. He teased me for a minute before lining his tip up with my slit.

Me because the cautious person I was watched , I watched him heavily. My breathing had got heavier , and my head was all over the place.

Parts of me was telling me I shouldn't do this...but the hot girl in me was saying otherwise

And we all know the hot girl ALWAYS win.

Gasping quickly , I clutched my arm around his neck feeling him unexpectedly slide inside of me. He hadn't fully slid in but it was enough to wake me the fuck up.

I was so tight , he was struggling to even slide in even more than he already had to.

" Damn..." He groaned out , fixing his posture a little bit before sliding in just a little more. Making me instantly chew down onto my bottom lip feeling some pain.

"You straight ? " He asked making me look up at him and slowly nod.

"Yea...a little slower Key. Yo shit is big.." I lowly moaned out watching as he nodded before rearranging himself inside of me and I gripped up onto his neck.

" Alright...it's almost in." He said and I nodded stuffing my face inside of his neck trying to do my best to bare with the pain knowing it would probably end soon.

Catching me off guard , I felt his complete length inside of me making an loud ass moan escape from my lips. It had seemed like just within a matter of seconds , it had instantly went from pain to pleasure.

And I guess from so on at that point he just knew...he started off slowly stroking in and out of me.

He had lifted my body up more , making it easier form him to stroke in and out of me. My face stayed in his neck as he did so.

" Oh fuck ! " I moaned out feeling him start to change the speed and the rhythm of his strokes. The more comfortable he could see me getting the faster he got.

At this point , he was sliding completely out and sliding back inside of me. Dropping my head down to catch a quick glance , I could see my wetness coating his full length.

" You good.?" I heard him groan  up against my neck as he was still quickly stroking in and out of me.

" Yes Daddy..!" I moaned aloud , feeling my nails dig into his back hearing him let out a hiss.

I don't even know what I just got myself into.

_____
This chapter was not suppose to happen this damn early. But I thought it was just the perfect moment for it to be honest.

And I know y'all little nasty butts been waiting on it. Nasir got a little freak in her huh !?

When y'all get drunk y'all start acting up ? Cause I know I do , my nigga be tired of me lmao.

I know I cut the scene short , but I be lost with sex scenes tbh. But I think I did good with this one.

Who y'all think heard them ? Y'all still virgins 😂👀 ( YES I KNOW IM NOSEY )

Don't forget to comment , vote , and follow back !
65+ comments for an update.

#BOOGIEE

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.4K 575 20
A secret that could ruin lives... what could be any better than that? Don't forget to Vote // Comment // Share !!!