The Wives Club, Erotica for t...

By sarahhadleywrites

From housewives and now eXXXwives, these are the tales of women claiming their satisfaction. More

(Book Two) Good Girl
(Book Two) The Running Man
Vegas
The Shower
The Office
Something New
Quickly
Alone
A Heart's Promise
Home For The Holidays
The Intern

The Reunion

7.8K 26 0
By sarahhadleywrites

"I can't believe it's been twenty years already," Nicole said as she twisted the corkscrew into the top of the wine bottle.

"I know. It just doesn't seem right somehow. Here, let me help, you're terrible at that," Michele said taking the bottle of wine from Nicole.

"I can still open a beer bottle with a Bic lighter, so there's that," Nicole said with a shrug.

"Did you see Jeremy Linder?" Michele asked.

"Holy shit, I did. What the fuck happened to him?" Nicole asked as she poured wine into two glasses.

"I heard he's been divorced a few times, I guess that's hard on a person," Michele replied.

"Hard?! That dude looks like he's sixty," Nicole exclaimed.

Michele shrugged, "Not everyone can maintain as well as we have," and raised her glass.

Nicole raised her own and with a small clink of the glasses she said, "To the Wanderers."

Michele smiled and took a long drink. "I forgot we called ourselves that."

"Yeah, I think we were going for tragic and aloof," Nicole laughed.

"You know what is tragic?" Michele asked making her way to the living room.

"Melissa Finster's fake tits?" Nicole guessed as she followed and sat sideways on the couch so she could see Michele, who was now sitting on the other end.

"Well, that too. I mean, they are enormous! But I was thinking about Mike and Stephanie, they are still together. What was it, our freshman year when they got together?" Michele said taking a deep drink of wine.

"It was our sophomore year. I remember because I was going out with Jesse, Mike's best friend," Nicole corrected.

"Right! Whatever happened to him?" wondered Michele.

"Last I heard he was working on an oil rig out in the ocean," Nicole replied.

"Huh. Didn't seem the type. I didn't think Cure loving skaters turned into oil rig dudes," Michele mused.

"Well, who would have thought we would end up with stable lives and successful careers? No one thought we were going to amount to much. I don't think any of them thought we would make it out of high school without getting knocked up or hooked on heroin," Nicole raised her glass again. "To us, the ones that made it."

"To us," Michele agreed, lifting her glass.

With one bottle down and the second one half drunk, Michele and Nicole were laughing so hard they were gasping and clutching their midsections, tears streaming down their faces, as they re-lived their better days in high school.

The wine and laughter were making Nicole hot. She fanned her face with her hands, trying to get her giggles under control. "Do you have an extra hair tie? I need to get this mop out of my face."

Michele disappeared for a minute and returned with a hair tie. "Here, sit down here and I'll french braid it, it's been a long time since I've been able to do it." She gestured to a spot on the floor in front of the couch.

Nicole sat and Michele settled in on the couch behind her.

Michele ran her fingers through Nicole's hair, pulling it back and away from her face. They continued to talk as Michele used her fingers as a comb, trying to tame Nicole's curls enough to section it off for a braid.

"I forgot how good it feels to have someone play with my hair," Nicole sighed and leaned back in between Michele's legs.

Michele tugged, tucked, and twirled Nicole's hair into a long braid. "There, that should be better."

"Much!", Nicole replied. "Thank you."

"I'm really glad we stayed friends," Michele said with drunken nostalgia. She put her hands on Nicole's shoulders and gave a squeeze. "You mean so much to me."

Nicole shifted sideways so she could tilt her head up and look at Michele. "Me too. I mean, you mean so much to me too. I don't know how I would have made it through those first years of college without you. That was a rough time, and you helped me. A lot."

Michele, who still had one hand on Nicole's now turned shoulder, pulled her closer by the back of the neck and kissed the top of Nicole's head. "There it is again. That theme of us having made it when no one believed we could."

Nicole's eyes shone with tears as she lifted her now empty wineglass, "To us."

"To us," Michele said thickly and leaned in and kissed Nicole on the lips. She lingered there for a few seconds longer than she should have — she had only meant to give her a quick sisterly peck. But the taste of Nicole's lips sent an electric current through her heart and down between her legs.

Michele pulled back and now they were staring at each other, not sure what to do next. Nicole broke the gaze first, getting unsteadily to her feet. She swayed, threw out her arms trying to catch her balance, over-corrected and sat down heavily on the couch. "Oooff," she laughed. "I seem to have had a little more to drink than I realized."

Michele got up. Walking across the room toward the hallway, she said, "Let me get you a cool cloth, that will help." Back a few minutes later folding a damp cloth lengthwise, Michele said, "Here put this on the back of your neck."

Nicole did as Michele instructed and the tilting world started to settle. They both sat there quietly, Nicole's eyes closed, head resting on the back of the couch, Michele staring out in front of her at nothing.

Nicole broke the silence. "I liked that kiss," she said, her eyes still closed.

Michele flushed and froze. She didn't know what to say to that because in truth she had really liked it. Nicole moved the cloth from her neck to her forehead, where it slumped down until it rested on the bridge of her nose, partially covering her eyes. She pressed the washcloth into her forehead. "Maybe, if I can cool my brain enough, I won't have a hangover tomorrow."

Michele jumped up, grateful for something to do. "I'll grab a fresh one, we don't want your brain overheating," she said with a small laugh. She came back and took the first cloth, now warm, and set it on the side table, replacing it with the cold one.

Nicole's lips parted as she sighed, "Thank you."

They went quiet again and Michele felt like her heart would beat out of her chest.

"I liked that kiss too," Michele replied.

"Would you do it again?" Nicole asked.

Michele leaned over to Nicole's tilted face and brushed her lips. She waited for a sign that she should stop and when she didn't get one, she kissed Nicole again, deeper this time. Nicole responded by putting her hands on each side of Michele's face and pulling her in.

Michele shifted her weight and straddled Nicole. She sucked on Nicole's lips and found her way under Nicole's shirt. Nicole reached around and unclasped her bra, freeing her breasts for Michele's eager hands. With a quick upward tug, Michele took off Nicole's bra and shirt, leaving her naked from the waist up. She bent down and took Nicole's erect nipple into her mouth, sucking hard. Michele unhooked her bra, slipping it and her shirt over her head.

Michele grabbed the back of the couch, trapping Nicole between her arms. She moved her hips in small circles, grinding her pussy on Nicole's pubic bone. Nicole slid her hands down the back of Michele's leggings pulling them down as far as they would go. Michele stood and pushed her pants the rest of the way off her legs, leaving her completely naked. Nicole stood and followed suit.

"Sit down," Michele whispered. Nicole did as she was asked and Michele lowered herself in between Nicole's legs. For a few minutes, Michele just sat there eye level with Nicole's swollen pussy, gently pulling her lips apart. Nicole let her legs fall to her sides, opening her gap up wide. Michele grabbed the underside of Nicole's knees and pushed up and out until Nicole's thighs rested on her chest. Michele leaned in and blew gently over Nicole's exposed clit.

"Fucking shit," Nicole breathed hoarsely, now pulling on her own nipples.

Michele ran her tongue along the inside of Nicole's lips, flicking it gently over her clit. Nicole arched her back trying to move into Michele's mouth. Michele answered by sliding two fingers into Nicole's wet pussy. Sliding in and out, Michele suckled on Nicole's clit.

"Ohhh, yes. Just like that. That feels so good," Nicole moaned, grabbing the back of Michele's head and holding her tight on her pussy. "Oh. Shit. Shit. You're going to make me cum."

"Not yet," Michele said, lifting herself off the floor. Still pinning Nicole's legs back, Michele pulled Nicole's hips out so her ass just hung over the edge. Sensing what she planned to do, Nicole held her own legs allowing Michele to grab a hold of the back of the couch above Nicole's head. As if she were doing a diagonal plank, Michele lowered herself, letting her pussy slide over the top of Nicole's. Her heavy breasts swung freely in front of Nicole's face gathering small bites and suckles. Nicole rose and bucked, trying to rub her pussy faster and harder on Michele's, begging for orgasm.

Michele lifted slightly, "Be patient, let's enjoy this while it lasts."

Nicole relaxed her hips and sank back into the couch, pulling Michele's breasts into her mouth.

"Ahhh", Michele breathed as she ground her pussy into Nicole's enjoying the sound of their wetness. She closed her eyes and fought the impulse to quicken her pace. She wanted to rub her pussy vigorously, feeling the crest of orgasm coming. Instead, she slowed her breath and leaned into Nicole's mouth, enjoying the flickering of her tongue across her large nipples. With her weight poised this way, Nicole was able to free her hands and grab Michele's ass, pulling her cheeks wide. Releasing one, Nicole brought her fingers to her mouth, spitting on the first two. Her wet fingers found Michele's tight asshole. She circled and pressed, circled and pressed, circled and plunged.

Michele cried out. Nicole pushed deeper into Michele's ass, thrusting her pussy faster at the same time.

"Yes, yes, yes, please," Michele begged losing any sort of rhythm. She bent down and kissed Nicole, finding her eager tongue. Her body convulsed, squirting cum onto Nicole's pussy and feeling her asshole contract with pleasure around Nicole's finger.

Nicole came quickly, crying out into Michele's mouth. Michele dismounted and sank to her knees, sucking the rest of the orgasm out of Nicole.

They were quiet for a minute drinking in the smell of sex.

"To us," Michele said, raising a pretend glass.

"To us," Nicole agreed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 0 8
A journal of young girl's love stories & how they found their match. steamy Regency-era romance chapters with forced marriages , love betrayals, and...
1.1K 15 20
This is a story full of lust, very sexual and it will fulfill all your dirtiest fantasies.
96K 4.8K 27
There is beauty in loving a stud that can acknowledge she is still a woman. Started April 4th 2016 Completed January 21st 2019