The Sorcery Code by Dima Zale...

By annazaires

From the internationally bestselling authors who brought you the Krinar Chronicles comes a captivating tale o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Blaise
Chapter 2: Augusta
Chapter 3: Gala
Chapter 4: Blaise
Chapter 5: Augusta
Chapter 6: Barson
Chapter 7: Blaise
Chapter 8: Gala
Chapter 9: Augusta
Chapter 10: Gala
Chapter 11: Augusta
Chapter 12: Blaise
Chapter 13: Augusta
Chapter 14: Gala
Chapter 15: Augusta
Chapter 16: Barson
Chapter 17: Augusta
Chapter 18: Blaise
Chapter 19: Gala
Chapter 20: Barson
Chapter 21: Augusta
Chapter 22: Blaise
Chapter 23: Gala
Chapter 24: Augusta
Chapter 25: Gala
Chapter 26: Barson
Chapter 27: Blaise
Chapter 28: Gala
Chapter 29: Blaise
Chapter 30: Augusta
Chapter 31: Gala
Chapter 32: Blaise
Chapter 33: Barson
Chapter 34: Augusta
Chapter 35: Gala
Chapter 36: Blaise
Chapter 37: Barson
Chapter 38: Gala
Chapter 39: Blaise
Chapter 40: Gala
Chapter 41: Barson
Chapter 42: Gala
Chapter 43: Augusta
Chapter 44: Blaise
Chapter 46: Gala
Prologue to The Spell Realm: The Sorcery Code Book 2

Chapter 45: Barson

3.4K 196 0
By annazaires

Chapter 45: Barson

Barson was plummeting toward the ground when he felt the first wave of ecstasy washing over him. This must be what it feels like to die, he thought, as all pain left his body and a blissful peace took its place. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. All his wounds seemed to heal, the remaining shards of metal exiting his body as though pushed out by some invisible force.

Then he slammed into the ground.

The impact knocked all air out of his lungs. Black spots swimming in front of his vision, Barson fought to draw in a breath through the compressed cavity of his chest. He could see the pendant lying on the ground in front of him in pieces. It was right next to his armor-plated arm, which seemed twisted at an odd angle. He had a strange thought that he was broken too, just like the pendant.

Then the pain hit him in one massive wave. It felt like every bone in his body was shattered, every organ bruised and bleeding on the inside. His vision blurred, and hot nausea boiled up in his throat, but he fought the blackness that tried to suck him under. He couldn’t, wouldn’t allow himself to die like this.

And just as Barson felt that he would lose that fight, the pain began to lessen again, disappearing as miraculously as it did before. He could feel his body healing, mending, and it was the most amazing sensation—until that blissful peace hit again, bathing him in the exquisite warmth.

He couldn’t fight the sweetness of the oblivion any longer, and he let the wave of pleasure sweep him under.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
132K 6.5K 43
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...