Boku No Hero Academia | My he...

ImShishi tarafından

Boku no Hero Academia | My hero Academia [One shots] [Some may contain mature writings] Lemon/lime/smut whate... Daha Fazla

Note:
Izuku Midoriya [Zombie apocalypse scenario]
Katsuki & Shouto [Class A vs Villain Reader Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [ senpai-reader scenario ]
Shouto Todoroki [husband scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [Hostage Scenarios]
Dabi and Shouto Todoroki [Brocon/Siscon cenario]
Mirio Togata (Childhood Friend Scenario)
Eijiro Kirishima [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Hitoshi Shinso [boyfriend scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [summer Vacation scenarios]
Dabi and Shoto Todoroki[ Angst Scenarios ]
Izuku Midoriya [Fornication Quirk scenarios]
Shoto Todoroki [ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]
REQUEST SECTION
Tenya Iida [Husband Scenarios]
Tokoyami Fumikage [Boyfriend Scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [Fornication quirk scenarios]
Eijiro Kirishima [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Dabi [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Kaminari Denki [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Shinso Hitoshi [ Fornication Quirk Scenario ]
Izuku Midoriya Ending [Fornication quirk scenario]
Shoto Todoroki Ending [Fornication quirk Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo ending [ fornication quirk scenario ]
Alter end [ Fornication quirk scenario ]
news
Katsuki Bakugo [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Aizawa Shouta [ Husband/wife Scenarios ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Summer Vacation scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Angst Scenario ]
Shigaraki Tomura [ Hostage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Angst Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Quirky baby Scenario ]
Note: Request
Hanta Sero [ Personal Tutor Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Birthday Scenario ]
Neito Monoma [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Yo Shindo [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Note: Author answers questions
Shoto Todoroki [ Force marriage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Hanahaki Diseas Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Summer vacation Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ OC Scenario ]

Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]

3.4K 72 61
ImShishi tarafından

SHOTO TODOROKI
[ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Shoto x Reader

Part 3 of the two previous brocon/siscon scenario!

Credits to the artist who made this art! My eyes!!!! My eyes!!!!

Note:

Another part is requested when part 2 is posted. I worked on this while waiting for a response from a request which I'm not so sure how to start.. 😁 well.. enjoy this.. it might contain something younger ones shouldn't read so please be minded and.. if you're not comfortable with this it's alright if you wouldn't read it.. hehe!

I'll give it a lemon tree 🍋 so be warned!!!

________________________

Endeavor or Enji Todoroki who's your father discovered your set-up with Shoto who's your twin brother. Both of you thought he'd dispose you two for such a disgrace but then.. he decided to keep it within the family household.

Meaning, fuyumi and Natsu knew about it.. but both of your older siblings actually don't agree of this as you and Shoto no longer kept hidden feelings within the house while UA is still in progress of recovery.

You sat alone in the living room watching news while Shoto is out to visit your mother, you didn't go along since even though Shoto already forgave her.. you still hated her for what she did to Shoto.

Natsu saw you alone hugging Shoto's pillow that you took from his room so you wouldn't miss him. He sat down beside you, looked at what you're watching yet he couldn't help himself but to talk about the set up in the house.

"Y/N.."

Natsu called you yet you didn't looked at him and just ask.

"Hhmm?.."

Natsu looked down, held his hands together and seemed to think what proper way to ask you about your relationship with Shoto and the noises he heard at Shoto's room last night he couldn't just believe.

"Last night.. was it.. you and.. Shoto?.."

He asked feeling shy you just had the urge to tease him up a bit.

"Did it turn you on?"

You asked that made him blush and shout.

"W-w-w-what are you saying?!!!.."

"Do you.. want to know how exciting it is that's why you're asking me?.."

You asked and showed him a smirk.

"damn it Y/N! I have a girlfriend! I exactly know how it works!"

He shouts that you didn't expect Natsu says a lot when he's being teased.

"It's more exciting if you're doing it with someone you shouldn't have.. you're older than Shoto and I.. I wonder how experience you are already.. I wonder if you're rather more interesting than Shoto.."

You teased again making him stood up not expecting you're talking to him like this not even getting a hint you're just teasing him.

"Y/N!!! Stop, it won't work on me!!"

Natsu claims and you just want to test how loyal he could get for his girlfriend. You walked towards him held both his shoulder and tiptoed to reach his lips but you didn't kiss him. Natsu didn't move, you saw his eyes were closed as if like he's waiting making you giggle since Natsu looks like he's vulnerable.

He looked at you and saw a smirk on your lips realizing you're not serious about the things you told him.. You went back to where you sit and watched the TV as if like nothing happened.

"Do you hate me?.."

You asked Natsu and sat back trying to calm himself thinking you're too dangerous for his heart.

"Hate?.. I don't know about that.. it's just not right.. I don't approve of this..."

He told you.

"So you hate me in short.. you hate me for loving Shoto too much?"

You told him.

"Agghhh!!! Why is it so complicated when talking to a girl.. do you talk like this to Shoto as well?.."

He asked and held both of your arms.

"Look Y/N.. I love you.. alright.. I don't hate you or anything.. I'm worried that this would go out! People know you two are twins.. people will make big deal of this once you two become pro's.. I don't.. I can't.. let you two get hurt.."

Natsu told you and hugged you when suddenly Shoto came and punched Natsu.

"How dare you touch her..."

Shoto said and glared at you.

"What were you doing?.."

He asked.

"I'm just telling her reality.."

Natsu answered for you and wiped his blood.

"That doesn't answer why you have to hug her!"

Shoto growl.

"If you're jealous you don't have to punch me! I don't look at her like you do.."

Natsu said and went out of the living room that Fuyumi saw after she heard Natsu and Shoto were fighting.

"Natsu.. Shoto.. don't fight.."

She tried to stop the two that Natsu just left the house and Fuyumi followed him.

"What happened?.."

Shoto asked seriously and you answered him the situation.

"Natsu loves us both.."

You lastly told Shoto and he hugged you tight..

"I.. was afraid that.. Natsu might also try taking you away from me.."

Shoto said and kissed your lips, Shoto's never been this possessive towards you, he usually kept his feelings so both of you could hide what you two been doing or what you two been feeling for each other.

Shoto's started when Toya who's known to be Dabi now.. came and ask you to come with him. It probably might your fault for Shoto's action since you put your guard down on Dabi.. that your feelings for him came back that Shoto felt threatened you'd be leaving him soon for Dabi.

It's almost night time when you woke up at Shoto's bed and saw he's staring at you, his thumb ribing your cheeks and both of you were just covered with a blanket. You two have done it again out of Shoto's jealousy.. reminding you who owns you.

Shoto kissed your lips and a light know at his door got you two look at it. Shoto stood to get a robe and covered himself while you're left alone inside his room.

It was your father who knocked and saw you sitting while covering yourself with a blanket.

"Aizawa is here.. both of you.. go and see him.. it's about UA.."

He said to both of you and you can see that your father isn't still used to this kind of family set up. Enji left and went to the living room to meet Aizawa while waiting the two of you. He said both of you are just going to change from training and they both waited.

After everything, it was all about the dorm system in UA that got Enji threatened that the family secret would get revealed now that Shoto's in a state of dominance and jealousy. He couldn't answer Aizawa with this kind of matter as soon as possible but you tap your father's arm and told him.

"We'll behave.."

You looked at Shoto and asked.

"Right?.. we wouldn't give any headache to Aizawa sensei.."

After Shoto agreed to what you said, Enji allowed both of you to join and continue to UA Academy for the dorm system. Just like what both of you agreed on to your father, you two did behaved.. Shoto finally stopped his possessiveness and when sometimes feeling clingy in public.. he would just sleep at your lap pretending to be tired.

Day after day at UA Academy, you've become closer to your classmates and one Friday night, Aizawa allowed his class to stay up late to bond together. Playing cards, talking about silly things and playing different types of games the girls demands.

"Hehe! I was wondering if Y/N have a crush on someone.."

Mina honestly said and Tori felt curious that the girls asked you if you have someone you liked.

"I was thinking the same! She's been close with Iida recently after the test of courage.. I wonder if our president confess.."

Kaminari teased that made Iida react.

"This is an absurd accusation! We can't make any issues that aren't true or relevant.."

Shoto suddenly gave a glare at Iida that everyone saw making Mineta say.

"Sister complex strikes!!!"

He suddenly stood in front of Shoto and pat his shoulder telling him it's alright but Shoto stood and went towards Iida.

"I assure you Todoroki-kun.. I don't have any intention to court Y/N.. you can ask her yourself."

Iida assured Shoto and Izuku tried his best to calm the situation. To your surprise, Izuku was able to calm him down.

"I think it's a taboo thing to ask who Y/N likes after all.. hehe!"

Momo said who sits beside you but you and Shoto already talked about this things to make them not suspicious.. both of you are allowed to lie whom you like that made you say.

"No.. it's alright.. I like Bakugo-kun.."

You've choose him since you know Bakugo wouldn't actually have a room for love.. he's been busy reaching his dreams and you know that if it is true that you like him.. you wouldn't even get a chance.

Everyone was surprised to your sudden confession and Bakugo who's actually not interested of the event and was forced by Kirishima to join was surprised as well and looked at you trying to see through you but your better at hiding you true nature that Bakugo couldn't read while he's the best one who could read people's mind.

"Are you serious Y/N?!!!!"

Everyone asked you.

"Damn it!!! Why does it bother you all?!!! I'm better than any of you extras!!"

Bakugo shouts that they suddenly got a room to finally tease Bakugo.

"So you approve of her and her feelings?!"

Kirishima asked and Bakugo looked away.

"Shut up!!! It's not like I care if she likes me.. I'm number one here so it's normal she'd like me dumass!!"

Bakugo shouts making you giggle since you're actually enjoying yourself when teasing someone that somehow what Shoto's afraid of since you're so good at it he might think it's real but he have no choice either but to agree on the matter so they could hide his and your true nature.

"Is it a yes?.."

You teased making Bakugo blush and shout.

"Shut up!!"

You giggled and saw Shoto's kind of starting to give that look on you that you finally stop yourself and behave.. after all the teasing and talking, Momo who suddenly left the class in the common room came back carrying a bottle of wine to drink. Iida didn't approve of it but Momo convinced it's just a wine and it's just tonight.

Everyone took each glass of wine and you looked how red it is that as you stare you've noticed Shoto who sits in front of you remembering his low tolerance to alcohol.

"Alright! Now that everyone have it! Let's all cheers! To longer friendship!!"

Momo said and everyone cheered.

Talking gets longer and all of you finished almost four bottles of whine making everyone act differently and subber. Mina starts a new game that everyone agrees on which is a spin the bottle game but there's no truth or dare.. it's plainly just a kiss.

Shoto who's actually drunk suddenly sat beside you and lean closer to your neck resting his head on your shoulder.

Mina spins the bottle first and it landed on someone, both of them kissed and there's no problem. The game keeps moving forward and keeps going, a bottle finally landed on you which was spined by Ochaco that got her nervous.

"W-with.. Y/N??!!.."

She said and you gave her a smile saying.

"I'll make sure you won't forget this.."

You teased her that absolutely made her blush since she's not so sure how to react to you.. you've got that charm as well even to girls that makes Shoto even worried if you're around girls.

"Hehe!.. I'm just teasing.. pretend I'm Shoto.."

You teased.

"That's even worst Y/N!!!!"

Ochaco shouts and you stood to give her a quick kiss.

"Done! My turn to spin!"

Everyone laughed at Ochaco's expression and you finally got to spin the bottle not expecting it would land on Shoto but you've noticed something on the bottle.. it got ice on it the others didn't notice. You knew it's Shoto's doing you have no choice.. your brother's possessive.

"Ooohhhhh... I can't believe I'll witness something like this!"

Kaminari excitedly said.

"It's like what we could watch on TV!"

Mineta shouts but Iida suddenly said.

"Don't force it on them.."

"This is just a game.."

Shoto suddenly said to Iida and he stood up to go to you and lean to give you a kiss.. not just a quick one that surely surprised everyone. He's drunk and used to kiss you this way you had to push him a little to stop and catched your breath.

"Woahhhh... That's kinda hot.."

Sero honestly said

"Is he good?!"

Mina asked you who sits beside you and everyone noticed you've kinda shut up and didn't say anything about it. Well.. you're kind of thinking and hoping others wouldn't take this seriously but you rub the back of your head and smiled to everyone.

"That kinda shocked me.. hehe! It's really good.. he's my brother after all.."

You told them and giggled but Iida seemed to be worried.

"Spin the bottle already Todoroki-kun! We wanna know if it's true!!"

Shoto spins the bottle and it seemed Shoto's not gonna let anyone kiss him that it landed on you which he cheated on again.

"W-wait what? Again?!"

You shout and Shoto seemed to enjoy this since others aren't protesting. He kissed you again on the lips but this time it wasn't long like the first time so you held on the bottle and looked at Shoto telling him to stop cheating on the game.

"Ahw.. thought we could get this chance.. Shoto's kinda drunk.."

Mina said.

"Hey.. don't say that.. y/n's here.. we wouldn't want her to think we're taking advantage of her twin.."

Momo warned and you drink your wine all the way down making you drunk finally.

"Yeah.. if you want him you have to go through me!"

You told them and laugh.

The game was all fun and you're feeling all dizzy, some were asleep already as the game proceeds but you're still up and few were awake like Momo and Iida who's used to drink wine.

As soon as almost half of the class were sleeping, you decided to end the game telling them it's already boring since it only last an hour and everyone is down already.

You stood from where you sit headed to the comfortroom while Shoto's sleeping at the sofa not expecting Iida would follow you. After using the comfort room to pee, your drunkenness somehow tone down and went out to lean against the wall only to see Iida leaning against the wall in front of you.

"What brings you here?.."

You asked and smiled.

"Y/N.. be careful next time.."

He warned.

"I know that.. I'd warn Shoto for you.."

You told him and starts to walk but you suddenly got yourself falling down out of the blue yet Iida was able to catch you.

"You shouldn't have drink a lot if you can't handle it.."

He warned and helped you balance.

"Tell me.. why are you this worried?.."

You asked.

"As the president i-"

"No.. as Iida-kun.. not as president of this class.."

You told him and looked up to see his face yet he looked away from you.

"I'm worried as your friend.. Shoto's not being careful enough.. I know it's a game but that kind of kiss.. I.. I couldn't take it and.. was it true.. you like.. Bakugo?.."

You're not even sure what Iida been thinking that made you ask something that might tell him more.

"Tell me Iida-kun.. are you jealous?.."

It widened his eyes and definitely couldn't look at you straight as he think of a way to answer you but because of his expression.. you know it.

"Iida-kun.. normally, when a person discovered I'm doing this kind of thing.. they'd leave, they wouldn't stick around, the would curse me, they'll feel sick around me.. but you.. you kept being nice to me.. you're protecting me from being discovered.. and you.. asking if I actually like Bakugo is something you shouldn't be asking... Right?.."

You told him and hugged him.

"Thank you.. for everything.. for keeping our secret. If you're concerned.. it's up to me if I actually like him or not.. if I do unnecessary action.. it's up to you if you expose us.. when that time happened. I'll leave Shoto.. I could watch him from afar.. I'll see him reach his dreams through TV. I think it's me who's a virus.. I've been a bad girl after all.."

You told him and let go of him walking away but Iida held your hand stopping you now that he finally saw the real Y/N..

"I'll keep it.. no matter what happened! I'll do everything to hide everything so you wouldn't leave!"

Iida said and you gave him a smile.

"Thank you Iida-kun.. you're very nice.."

You told him and left.

After all what happened, months have already passed, Shoto finally got his license from the licensure remedial but during this times.. you two actually haven't talk much or spend time together since you've been busy working for your father at his agency as well. You two did talk about being distant this days over the phone but Shoto told you to wait a little bit more.

You're waiting outside the dorm to meet Shoto as the snow falls down on top of your head and you're quite enjoying the snow not even wearing any cold protection.

"Hey Y/N! Would you like some hot chocolate while waiting?.."

Momo asked you.

"Yes please!"

You told her with the brightest smile when suddenly Shoto came with Bakugo and Aizawa.

"Shoto!!!"

You shout and hugged Shoto from excitement since both of you can finally work together.

"I'm back.."

He said and hugged you back.

"What take you so long?.."

You asked him still hugging him.

"We fought some villains along the way.."

He answered and Momo went out to call you for the hot chocolate.

"Y/N! It's ready!"

She noticed the two came and went in the dorm to call the others. Kirishima went out of the dorm to greet Bakugo and the rest follows to greet the two and congratulate them for getting the license.

It's quite late after everyone finished talking and drinking some hot chocolate together at the common room together with Aizawa. You head to your room as soon as your done and thought you'd be sleeping tsince you got used to it whenever Shoto comes back at the dorm he would go straight to his room to sleep.

Shoto gave a quick kiss on your lips as you lay down on your bed dropping a box at your bed.

"Y/N.."

He called trying to wake you up so you looked and sat on the bed.

"I have something for you.."

He said and opened the box, you saw there's a necklace in it that has his name and you saw he's wearing one having your name written on it.

"I bought it for you.. so when Toya gets back.. he wouldn't try taking you away again.."

He told you and you looked at him giving him a smile.

"Thank you.."

You gave him a hug and he did the same for a while but you know Shoto.. he wouldn't stop by just a hug and kiss that he lay you down on your bed to lift up your shirt.

"I've been holding for months.."

He told you and remove his top revealing his toned body. 😏😏😏😏 He kissed your neck down to your collar bone sending chills to your spine leaving you breathless.

He traveled down further to your chest sucking the tip of it making you bit your lower lip and clenched on your pillow.

You're quite sensitive today and you've missed Shoto's touch you couldn't help yourself that you kept on moaning under your lips.

Shoto saw your expression as you catch your breath the moment he sat down to pull down your pants along with your underwear noticing how wet you got after spreading your legs.

He lean closer and have a good taste of you that he's been missing for months. You couldn't let out too much noise despite of wanting to scream how good it feel but you have to keep it in you as Shoto give more and more pleasure you couldn't help it but you suddenly came making your body shake and try to catch up your breath.

Shoto sat down on the bed to get a good look on you and took the necklace he bought for you. He put it on you and whispered.

"You're all mine Y/N.. no ones gonna take you from me.. not Toya.. not Natsu.. not Iida and... Surely not Bakugo.. you hear?.."

You nod agreeing to him and Shoto finally let out the beast hiding.

"Say it.."

He said and position himself to your entrance.

"Tell me.. who owns you.."

He demands and you lightly spoke.

"You.."

Shoto entered his tip inside you but wouldn't go deeper, He's not satisfied with your response.

"Who??..."

He whispered to your ear.

"S-Shoto owns me.."

You told him leaving a smirk on his lips and finally Shoto entered you all the way in feeling how bigger he got from the last time you two did it.

He moves his hips ramming you to your heart's content and it didn't last long for you.. you came again that you couldn't help yourself but let out a loud moan Shoto had to cover your lips as he hit you almost nearing his limits.

You could feel he's twitching inside you and you're sure he's near that you reminded him he couldn't do it inside. The moment he's about to let out his seeds, he pulls out and shoots them at your belly that some got to your chest.

It's a mess but both of you did enjoyed it and Shoto's passed out from the moment he lay down on your bed. You stood from the bed to wipe yourself with Tissue and hoped no one heard you scream.

You lay down beside Shoto as soon as you're done and gave him a quick kiss telling him.

"Shoto.. I love you.."

________________________

Note:

Well.. let me know what you think about this by leaving your comments below! Hahaha! I'll work on any next part of the one-shot that's already been made while I wait for certain replies regarding request.. ^_^

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

233K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person 😭 Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
35 0 2
My collection of oneshots for My Hero Academia! Feel free to request anything you want to see, I love getting them! Just a reminder though, I don't w...
42.3K 739 69
NO SMUT/LEMON! Just a bunch of fluff/angst etc scenarios with our favourite hero boys <3! Requests are open!