My Secret Love Song

By acrum12

Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even co... More

My Secret Love Song
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note :)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note
I'm Back!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Reminisce
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 43

64.1K 792 236
By acrum12

Helloo there! Chapter 43 here, I like it a lot! :D Hope you do too!

BTW I am doing lyric changes on every authors note until you guys yell at me to stop becuase y'all loved the last one!

Dedicated to MacingEveryday who continued my last song ;) haha love the comment love!

Well Read on!!!

~~

Hailey’s POV

I just stood there for a while crying with Harry’s arms wrapped around me. I didn’t now what to do. I wasn’t leaning into him, no matter how much I wanted to. That’s when the front door opened.  I stepped away from Harry to see who had arrived. It was Danielle and Eleanor.

“HAILEY!!!” Eleanor shouted as soon as she saw me charging at me and tackling me in a hug. I was slightly confused but hugged back anyway a smiling growing slowly on to my face. I saw Danielle still standing in the doorway and watched her slowly walk over.

“I can’t believe it! El never believed anything he said, but I fell for it! Oh my gosh I missed you. “ She said ripping me away from Eleanor and squeezing me tight.

“Its ok, it was easy to believe.” I laughed quietly hugging her back just as tightly. “I missed you too.” I told her. El took me back in her arms, whispering to me without the boys seeing.

“We know the boys don’t wanna leave your side right now. So for the sake of girl time, Dan and I will distract Liam and Louis since they are probably the fastest and you run upstairs got it.” I smiled whispering back a yes. It was true they could catch me easily. Count on El to come up with this kind of stuff. She stepped away, winking at Danielle.

Before I knew it both girls had stepped forward and crashed their lips passionately to their man’s. Both stiffened slightly before pulling the girl closer and starting to kiss back. I took a moment to admire the cute scene, I wanted that again.  But I didn’t have time to dram and that’s when I took off.

“Hailey, come back!” I heard Niall say getting up to follow but I was already up the stairs as I heard the other girls run behind me. I laughed loudly.

El was the last one in my room. She stood there in the doorway, screamed. “I LOVE YOU LOUBEAR! SORRY!” Before slamming the door in his face.

I was cracking up, falling backwards onto my bed. Its amazing what I little girl time can do to wipe the tears and clear your head. The other girls soon joined in my laughter. We just kept on laughing until I fell off the bed and hit my head. I got up still giggling and said.

“Alright what are we gonna do?” I asked. They pushed me back on the bed.

“We are giving you a spa day while you tell us about your career.” Danielle said, grabbing all my nail polishes and things from my bathroom and different cabinets while Eleanor positioned me on the bed how the wanted me.

“You guys don’t have to!” I said trying to stand up but Eleanor pushed me back down.

“Yes. Yes we do. Now talk.” I sighed sitting down and beginning to spill about my music and how I write. About my concerts and some of the funny moments during them. All while put lotion on me, painted my nail, brushed my hair and occasionally tickled me causing me to flinch.

“What about Connor?” Danielle spoke and as if the word itself triggered it, my phone rang. Connors face doing a kissy face popped up and I sighed.

I knew what I had to do and I hated it. The thing was my feelings for Harry were coming back strong. And it may be because I’m not around him much, but while I’m not scared of him I am back to thinking of him as a friend. And I was doubting he could prove it different. I didn’t want to do this I had to.

And no, I was not just going to fall back into Harry’s arms and have him sweep me off my feet off into the distance. No, I was still trying to fight the feelings even if I knew I wouldn’t be able to for long. I only had 3 weeks until I left for Atlanta again and went back to work, seeing him less and less often. I could hold off. But still I didn’t want to be with Connor if I had feelings for someone else no matter how much I didn’t want to.

I braced myself and answered quickly saying. “Connor, you should know me by now. And honestly I don’t think we are going to work. And you should know that if you want it to, I wouldn’t want you sitting at school. I still wanna be friends, it may take a while but I do. Maybe ‘us’ will work out someday, but for now. I’m sorry Connor but please go work for me. Sing your heart out.” I ended like I had all past phone calls and quickly hung up the phone without giving him a chance to talk and sighing. I smiled slightly at the girls. “Does that explain it.”

“Yeah, now give me your hand we are doing your nails give me back that hand woman.” Eleanor laughed.

“Good for you Hailey, I’d never be able to do that as well as you just did.” She said working on placing delicate white dots on my red toes.

After a couple of more laughs I was in a red dress with my curly hair styled to perfection as well as gorgeous make up done. I liked the color, red. It looked good on me.

The girls dragged my out of the room. And Eleanor being the funny girl she is ran down the stairs. “Presenting the wonderful Hailey Malik after being blessed with the wonderful skills of Eleanor Calder and Danielle Peazer. I walked down the stairs and Danielle and I did a pose. Harry smiled looking at me up and down.

Harry’s POV

“I like the red.” I said when I say Hailey. She looked adorable in her dress with her cute little nails and hair. I was glad to see her so happy after my random outburst and kiss. Well, I was glad she was here instead of with Connor honestly. The fact she was still here meant I was one step closer to earning her back again. I was getting there, I would get there soon enough. And maybe next we kiss time I won’t be the one to kiss her.

She smiled, doing a number of model poses with Danielle as each of the boys slowly brought out phones and began to snap pictures of her rapidly, acting like the paparazzi I am guessing she was so used to by now. Eventually Eleanor joined the group and I joined in taking pictures, mocking the fake accents everyone who was taking pictures was taking on.

“Gorgeous hunny, give us a twirl.” I said like a photographer at a photo shoot. She locked eyes at me giggling sweetly before complying, spinning gracefully on her toes. That was the first time she had really smiled at me in almost a year, and I felt that warm feeling spread throughout my chest, making me almost miss my chance at a shot. I took a snap and looked down to the most gorgeous picture ever on my phone screen.

She was in mid twirl smiling huge. Her arms out as she looked up with her hair on her face. She looked like an angel, because she was one. I quickly set the photo as my wallpaper before going back to taking pictures. After a while we were done, and she sat down on the floor, looking up at us. Just then her phone rang.

She looked at it smiling before smiling at us and walking out of the room. We all started to compare pictures of the girls, laughing at some while the girls begged us to delete others. Then Hailey skipped back in the room.

“Hey guys, um, I think I’m gonna go visit Noah for my last week on break.” She said biting her lip. I frowned and was about to protest along with all the others. She had just gotten back, she only had a month here. There was no away in hell I was giving up a week to Noah, no matter how good of a guy he is. She stopped us as soon as she heard the complaints. “He just called, I haven’t seen him in forever and he’s worried. Just like you guys were. Plus like two days later is Stand Up To Cancer, which I am hoping you guys want to come see.” She said.

“Of course we are coming!” Zayn said. It was true, we had convinced management and were all super excited. It was the first time we would see her sing in concert. It was a big deal for us. We all felt like proud family members or something. That was a bad example but whatever.

“Well then please can I go see Noh! I miss him to, maybe not as much as I missed you guys but still! Please??” She begged bouncing on her toes. The great thing was that she knew she didn’t need our permission, she just wanted it from us. That’s one thing I loved about her, she never wanted to make anyone upset if she could help it.

“Ok, ok. I expect front row seats to Stand Up To Cancer though.” Zayn said giving permission. She shrieked in happiness running up to hug him and kiss him on the cheek. She did the same to Niall, then Liam, Louis, then me. She hugged me tight then planted her soft lips on my cheek. I felt myself heat up and she pulled away, realizing it to.

“I’m going to, uh, change. Yeah, come on girls.” She stuttered  as she tried to hide her blush and headed for the stairs. I grinned ear to ear. I was getting there.

~~

OH HOW I WISH YOU WOULD VOTE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE KEYS WHILE YOU TYPE IN A COMMENT. I WISH YOU WOULD FAN AND SAY YOU LOVE THIS, THAT WOULD BE JUST GRAND! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...
2.6K 115 60
Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne are just three out of five members of One Direction whose solo careers are taking off. What Niall doesn't p...
88.7K 1.3K 17
Bella Campbell is your average country girl. She lives on a barn with her twin brother Luke and little sister Cameron. Her mother is always on edge w...
1.1K 41 41
Niall and Lizzie have been best friends as long as they can remember. In 2006 they started dating, still going strong Niall does the unthinkable and...