Change at Heart

Bởi PassionGalaxy

Well... this is Pai/Sardon x reader story, motivation to write this came to me while reading some Mew Mew st... Xem Thêm

Well, well...
Unwanted memory
Enemy or not
Forbidden Feelings
Cherry Blossom love
Blooming love
A/N(read please):
A/N: It's been some time

Rainy nights

185 5 0
Bởi PassionGalaxy

I was woken up by strange sound of someone knocking on glass,I slightly cracked my eyes open just to see what is going on and then shout up from  when I saw Sardon flying (or floating ?!) outside of my window and it was raining like hell.

- Wgat are you doing here... mghm...

He kissed me. Oh if he really wants to mess with my feeling he will need to take consequences. I pushed him away and narrowed my eyes at him.

- I hate to repeat myself. Why are you here?

- I came to see you. I want to apologize...

- I don't care. Look I am not some rag doll you can play with and throw it away when you get bored.

- I never wanted to...Ugh... Forget it, it doesn't matter after all. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I hope one day you will be able to forgive me.

I watched him with my eyes full of tears. Why do I seem to myself like some weak hearted fool? I started crying after he said just few words... why?

- Y/N...

- hmm

- are you crying?

His hand went up to my cheek but I  stopped him.

- No I'm not. Wait here I'm going to get you a towel you are completely soaked.

I got back in my room and Sardon was standing beside window staring out. I went up to him and warped towel around his shoulders that got his attention and he turned to me with small smile.

- You were crying...

- How could I not. I care about you, you big fool.

He took my chin in his hand and lifted my head up so that now I was staring at him. Slowly we both started leaning in until our lips met. Sardon was leaving small pecks over my lips, nose, chin. Then idea stuck me. I slightly pushed him away and then looked at his neck.

- What is the matter?

- Do you know what is hickey?

- I have heard of it but I'm not sure, why?

- It's also called love mark or bite.

- huh...

- Just relax and let me do all job.

- Fine... I guess?

I leaned over to him slowly making him very nervous. I snickered and buried my face in nape of his neck in same time hugging his around waist. He lightly pushed at my shoulders and I grumbled.

- You know I am still wet from rain?.

- Know but don't care.

- hmmmm.

I started kissing his neck and smiled when I felt him shiver. I paused when I felt his pulse. First I kissed him then I gently bit his neck. He was straddled for sure he tried to push me back but I just tightened my grip around him. After that he just flinched but didn't try to push me away. In the end I placed kis on his chin and took him by hand while dragging him towards mirror. I went behind him, huged him and went on my tiptoes.

- Look.

I whispered to him while  snuggling in his neck from behind. He let out chuckles while examining his mark in the mirror.

- You humans are really weird.

- Talks the alien with pointy ears.

At that we both laughed.

- So are you forgiving me?

- Not completely, after all you left me all alone on roof to cry my eyes out and expect me to forgive you so easily.

He bit his lip in guilt. I let go of him and sat on bed. I looked down as I overthinked what to say.

- Look I...

- Sardon. I don't need apologies. I cried my eyes out that time. Am not angry or disappointed in you. I am disappointed in myself. Look I am afraid that you hate me, I am afraid that if anything was to happen that soon after that you are going to leave me alone for real. I just cannot let myself to trust you that much.

- I understand  that. And I will respect that. But I need to know. From where did you got idea that I hate you. I couldn't never. When I left you I tore myself apart. I will never do that again,I promise you. I will leave you only when I die and even after that I hope that my spirit stays here and follows you. But as long as we both live I will stay and watch over you.

I stared at him dazed. He looked at our hand in my lap and laid his head on them. I pulled away one hand and stroked his hair still deep in mind and touched by his speech. In the end I smiled and poked his forehead to have him look up.

- Before I thought that it was too early to say such things but as I listened to you now I realise that I was wrong. Sooooo wrong.

- Hmm... what to say.

- For some time now I was thinking about you, about what happened and always word love would appear in my thoughts. But I always brushed it off because I thought that I can't fall in love with alien, I can not love my enemy, I just hated mentioning love when my thoughts wandered to you, to me it was way to early to say that I love you, or for you to even notice me or even crazier for you to at least partly return my feelings. In my mind it was something impossible and let's say forbidden. But now it is none of those. I love you.

As I finished I placed warm kiss on his forehead. He was looking at me stunned probably struk by my sudden emotional breakdown. He managed to collect himself and gulped.

- I had no idea how strong your emotions were. I am sorry for everything I've done to you.

- It's alright. If I said what I feel this would not happen.

He was looking at my face and smiling. Then he stood from floor and sat beside me and warped me in his arms. Then I remembered something and started laughing. He kissed my hair

- What is that about, hm?

- You are still soaking wet, Hahahahahhaahha... and now I am too.

He pulled away from me horrified and looked at both of us up and down.

- I am really sorry Y/N.

I kissed him on cheek and simply got up.

- I am just going to change shirt that isn't problem, but...

- What?

- I don't have any you could take mine are too small.

He smiled and shook his head.

- It's alright.

I looked into closed and pulled out white crop top and fluffy towel. I threw towel at him.

- Here take this one too, I am just going to get changed and I'll be right back.

- Ok.

I ran into bathroom and took off my wet shirt throwing it in basket. So what are we now... Are we couple, friends with benefits even if I doubt Sardon understands what is that, or just friends is our romantic time over now. I sighed at my reflection in mirror white shirt hanging loose on me, my hair was mess and I had scary bags underneath my eyelids. To at least fix one part of me I took head band from cupboard and tied messy bun. As I exited bathroom I played with my hands and watched floor

- Sardon, I...

- Oh, I didn't know you will be back so soon.

- hm?

I looked up at him and my face lit as fire. He was shirtless standing beside radiator where was his shirt slowly drying, one towel beside it and other one around his neck. I couldn't tear my gaze off him, his pale skin, appearing to be even lighter than it seemed, was shining from water drops falling from his hair. He was muscular but not in a way of some big bulk but he was fit and had really good appearance. Next moment I mentally slapped myself. I let out sqeak and turned my back to him.

- I-I am re-eally s-soooorry. I... I will stay like this until you get dressed.

I heard his chuckles and then footsteps approaching me. In matter of moments I felt hand on my shoulder and another warping around my waist. I leaned my head on his chest, as I steadied my breathing I could easy hear his heartbeat. I stayed still listening to the soft sound of beating heart while he played with small strands of my hair that escaped from bun.

- You wanted to ask me something before I took your attention?

I gulped as shiver ran down my spine. I turned in his arms and pushed him back a little. And again I started to stare at him. Quickly I shook my head and looked him in the eyes.

- Yea... I wanted to ask you...

- Yes. Go on...

- What are we now?

- How you mean what are we?

- Well are we... umm, you know, together or not?....

- Ahh, that is what was on your mind. If you have nothing against it, then I suppose that we are together.

I watched him motionless for some time and then I happily grinned at him. My arms tightly warped around him and I buried my face in his chest. I took deep breaths to calm down. And Sardon just chuckled.

- If you want I can put my shirt back on, I mean if I am distracting you too much.

- Hmm, nice offer but no thanks I am fine.

I smirked and then I kissed his collarbone. I felt him shiver and when I opened my eyes I saw that he got goosebumps. Finally I let go of him and pulled away so I can stretch. Then I jumped onto bed and slightly laughed. As I finally managed to get comfortable on pillows Sardon sat beside me and with his hand tracing line along my jaw.

- What am I missing, what is so funny, hm?

- Nothing I just can't believe how my life has turned upside down in one night. When I saw you outside in the rain first I was angry at you for being here after everything, then I calmed down and felt guilty because I knew you could teleport into room but you choose to be on rain and let me make a choise will I or will I not talk to you and then everything was pure bliss and happiness, well not everything but you understand right?

- Yes. I do.

I looked at him up and down and shook my head once again. I raised my hand to his face and moved him over to me. Lightly I pressed my lips against his jaw then neck and then I turned him to me so I could kiss him fully on lips.

- Mhmmm, I enjoy this Y/N but I need to go. I need to be back at base or those two will suspect something.

I pouted and kissed him quickly.

- Alright.

- Please no sad faces I'll be back here in the morning.

- Promise?

- Promise.

He placed kiss on my forehead and got up to take his shirt. When he got dressed he smiled at me ocne more and teleported away. Well it will be hard to fall asleep after this. I still don't belive my luck. Only thing I hope for is that when I wake up he will really be here and prove this is not dream.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

82K 3.5K 80
❤️
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
61.9K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...