Imagines/One Shots

By jenquackles17

Just a bunch of imagines/one shots with random celebrities, hockey players, fictional characters etc. I'm no... More

Intro
Rafael Barba
Alex Hogh Andersen
Auston Matthews
David Bowie
Sonny Carisi
Alex Hogh Andersen
Nick Amaro
Rafael Barba
Grayson Dolan
Auston Matthews
Nick Amaro
George Michael
Sonny Carisi/Rafael Barba
Auston Matthews
What Dating Sonny Carisi Would Be Like
What Dating Rafael Barba Would Be Like
His Name In Your Phone
Your Name In His Phone
His Favourite Things
Things He Loves About You
Their Favourite Disney Things
Your Favourite Vacation Spots
Nick Amaro
Sonny Carisi/Rafael Barba
Nick Amaro
Sonny Carisi/Rafael Barba
Patrick Kane
Sonny Carisi/Rafael Barba

417 7 0
By jenquackles17

Your boyfriend hurts you:

You were sitting in his apartment watching him play video games with his buddies. You and Dylan finally decided that you should become one as you two had a few flings and had feelings for each other. Since it's been a few months you started to realize there were more than three things wrong. You were trapped in this relationship. He was abusive and manipulative. He was different than he was before. He tricked you or so it seemed. He was nice at first but now everything has changed. 

Since all his buddies were here you were pushed aside. You were getting fed up with the situation. You wanted to have dinner with him like he promised. You decided to end their game by unplugging the system. That wasn't the best idea you've had but it got them to listen. 

"Hey what the fuck was that for?" He asked.

"I'm hungry and have waited for three hours." You whined. He hated that. 

"Yeah I told you to fuckin' wait. So sit the fuck down and wait." He said to you. 

"I have waited for three hours Dylan. I'm hungry now. I haven't had anything in two days." You said. 

He didn't care you were hungry. He never did. You didn't even know why you came over anyways. He never took care of your needs, and if you even tried he'd hit you and tell you to wait. Your dad didn't know. He knew you were really clumsy, so he didn't ask. You were scared to even say anything. Dad would freak and Papa would have a bird. 

"Well stop being a fat bitch then." One of his friends said to you. 

"I'm not being a fat bitch. I haven't had food since I came here on Friday." 

"Yeah probably cause you ate it all on poor Dylan here." They all laughed. 

You didn't find any of this funny. You were getting upset. It wasn't fair. He wasn't defending you he was laughing at you. 

"I didn't! He hasn't let me eat!" You screamed. 

Dylan got up and came over to you. He slammed you into the wall. He had his hand on your throat. 

"Shut up! Get the fuck out!" He screamed before shoving you away. You hit your head off the table. It hurt like a bitch yet you still could run away. 

You got out of the apartment and ran for your life. You were never going back. You were never going back to him. You were gonna tell Dad. 

You ran to the precinct. You were scared. You didn't know what he'd do, but you didn't care. He needed to know. 

Once you got in you ran up the stairs. You didn't care if you'd hurt your already bad ankle. You needed Dad and you needed him now. 

You ran into someone. They stopped you. You didn't recognize them at first. They held onto you. 

"Hey! Stop running!" They said. 

You looked up and saw Amanda. She was tired you could tell. 

"Where's Dad? Where is he? Please tell me." You cried. 

She pulled her hand away from your head. She examined it. 

"You're bleeding Delilah. What happened?" 

"I can't. I can't. I need Dad." 

"Okay follow me love." She said as she brought me over to their desks.

Once you got there you saw Dad. He was confused. He thought he wouldn't see you at all this weekend. 

"What's up?" He asked. 

"I'm hungry and Dylan hurt me." You said as you sat down. 

He observed you for a moment. He saw your head bleeding. He took his hanker chief and held it gently against your head. 

"I've got something in my desk for dinner. You wanna eat that?" He asked. 

"I do. I'm hungry. He starved me." You said as you held his hand. 

"He did? Why?" His demeanor changed. 

"I don't know why he did. I just know he's not my boyfriend anymore." You said. 

"You want us to bring him in?" He asked. 

"No! He'll know it was me. He'll find me. He'll kill me." You cried. 

"Baby he won't kill you. I'll make sure of it." He held your hand as you cried into his. 

He pushed you up. He looked at your head. 

"Baby your head is bleeding. What happened?" 

"He pushed me. He hurt me. I need to get away from him." You said as you got up. You felt dizzy.

He made you sit back down. You wanted to get out. You were scared. 

"Yo Delilah I told you not to come here you fuckin' bitch! I was gonna make you dinner!" Dylan yelled. 

"Dad don't let him hurt me. Please I have to go." You got up again. This time you fell. 

~

You woke up in the hospital. Your head was aching. It hurt so bad. You rubbed your eyes before looked around. 

"Mi amor, how are you feeling?" Papa asked. 

"My head, it hurts." He gently rubbed your head. Hoping it'd be better. 

"I know love. I wish I could make it feel better." You grabbed his hand. It was soft but had some calluses. You didn't mind. 

You searched the room for your father. He wasn't here. It was only you and Papa. You were worried. 

"Papa where is Daddy?" You asked. 

"He's at work. He's dealing with this situation." 

"How? Is he hurting him? What's going on?" 

"Daddy is going to make sure he doesn't get out for a while that's all I know. Just relax honey. Nothing is going to happen anymore." He took a breath before continuing. "Why didn't you tell us about him?" 

"I was scared. Dylan seemed nice at first. We've been friends for three years Papa. I didn't think he'd hurt me after we became a thing. It got worse over the past few months. I'm sorry." You squeezed his hand.

"Mi amor, nothing is your fault. He was the one who hurt you. Not the other way around." He said as he kissed your hand. 

"Papa when can I go home?" 

"We're just waiting for the Doctor then we can." He said.

"What is he doing? Is he hurting him? I don't want him to get in trouble." You said as you undid your bedding. 

You weren't going to wait for the doctor. You were going to go home. Well, you were going to the precinct. Papa wasn't going to let you go. He knew what you were thinking.

He grabbed you. "What do you think you're doing? Daddy isn't hurting him. They're talking to him. No one is going to hurt the other. I promise. Now sit down." 

You didn't listen. You stepped a foot onto the cold ground. You didn't feel right. You felt dizzy.

"I am leaving this hospital. I hate it here. I'm cold and tired." 

"We have to wait." He insisted. 

You were impatient. 

"No quiero esperar Papa." 

E: I don't want to wait Papa.

"Carino, se que no quieres. Necesitas ver al doctor."

E: Sweetie I know you don't want to. You need to see the doctor.

You screamed with frustration. That's when the doctor came in. He smiled at the two of you. 

"Hi there Mr. Barba. How are you?" 

"I could be better. Is she alright to go home?" Papa asked.

"Yes she is. Just make sure she doesn't sleep for another four hours. She needs some pain medication and a bit more ice on the wound. Other than that she's alright." 

Papa sighed with relief. "Thank you. I'll make sure she's okay." 

He let you go so you wouldn't waste anymore time there. 

~

You were sitting on the chair in the living room. Papa and Dad were discussing things. You had no interest in their conversation so you turned to your phone. You read your text messages.

(Text conversation)

Liz: Hey gurl are you okay?

You: Ya I'm fine. Why?

Liz: Check out your Facebook timeline. Dyl posted a few things before getting arrested.

You sighed before answering and checking your timeline. You were disgusted. You saw you. You were beat and bloody. You saw pictures of you in awful states. You were angered. 

You: Why the hell would he do that? I did nothing to him!

Liz: Who knows gurl. I'm just glad you're okay.

You: Ya me too. Ttyl I'm about to eat dinner.

Liz: Ttyl gurl.

You focused back onto the real world. You were angry. You wanted to punch something. You wanted everything to be over. These past few months have been treating you horribly. Grade twelve wasn't fun. You hated it. You hated everything that's happened because of Dylan. 

"Papa can I sue someone?" 

He laughed at you not taking it seriously. 

"No, why would you want to sue someone?"

"Defamation of character. I don't know. Dylan posted pictures of me. I hate it. I hate him. I hate all of this. I fucking hate what he's done." 

He sat up more. He took you a bit serious now. Dad wasn't really paying attention. 

"What do you mean he posted pictures of you?" 

"I'll show you. I'm warning you I'm half dressed in these." You said as you came over. 

You pulled up the photos for them to browse through. Papa took your phone and woke Dad up. 

"What is this?" He asked as they browsed through the photos. 

"I told you what it was. He posted them. I didn't know until Liz told me." 

Dad was mad. He tossed your phone. 

"Dad! My phone!" You screamed. 

"Sorry I was mad. I'm sorry." 

"But what am I supposed to do?" 

"Rafi you know?" 

Papa didn't answer for a minute. He was thinking. Something he did more than Dad. 

"We can charge him. I'll deal with this when I go to work tomorrow." 

"Alright love." 

You weren't sure what to do. You just stood there for a minute before breaking down. They looked at you. 

"Sweetie what's wrong?" 

"My life is ruined. I'm never gonna be able to go to school again. You know how many people saw my half naked body? All of our grade. I'm gonna be ridiculed. I can't do this." 

You cried into your hands. You were so nervous. You hated this. 

"Your life isn't ruined. We're gonna fix this." Papa said. 

"Can we have a camp out?" You asked. 

"Of course. I'll go get the stuff." Papa said. 

You sat down beside Dad while Papa left. 

"You're gonna be okay. Any of those kids who have possession will be charged. I promise you that. Don't worry love." He said as he placed his arm around you. 

You knew it would be okay but you always had the anxiety. It never left your mind. It was always gonna be that way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 169 28
A collection of one shots of players in the NHL Requests are open *** I DONT OWN ANY NHL TEAM OR PLAYERS ONLY MY CHARACTERS I MAKE UP FOR THE STORIE...
6.3K 123 24
Little one shots/story ideas that I have.
33K 262 38
Hope You Enjoy!
67.6K 630 26
These imagines were written by me, on my main Tumblr blog. I do *not* give you any permission to use, repost, or rewrite my work (with or without cre...