MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turner

By S-SIMPSTATION

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ J... More

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
S1 • Party Girl
Guess Whos Back
Promotion
A Turn In Paths
Left Out
Halloween
Lock Down
All Fall Down
Happy
Baby Spooky
Mr. Greenthumb
Puzzles
Playing Games
Siblings Again
Numbers
Pull Up
The Official Quinceanera
S2 • New Year's Party
Missing Green
Finding the Money, Again
Caught
Back To School
Needing A Plan
Not So Good
Karma or Not
One Long Sleepover
The Valentines Dance
Troubles in Freeridge
Brentwood Has Issues Too
Baby Mama Drama
Time For Fake IDs
A New Safe House
Make A Wish
Back Home
Kidnapped
S3 • Sexy Knife Lady
Don't Catch A Ghost
Can't Fight Facts
Dad's Back
Pool Day
Fair Night
More Info
Be Safe
An Unexpected Funeral
Promises
Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky
Tricky Ricky
Not Handled
Predator And Prey
Handled
The Aftermaths
S4 • Siblings Quarrel
Low Blow
The Fallen Off Third Wheel
Christmas Drama
Bigfoot Got ID'd
Big News
You Cant Run From The Past
Grief
Ashes, Ashes
What Happened Last Night
Looking Out
Prom Season
The End Of Our Story

Save Cesar

10.8K 228 127
By S-SIMPSTATION

I woke up around 3 pm. After I took my shower and got ready Ruby texted me.

RUBY

RUBY
Come over to my house,
Monse is hanging with
Jasmine and Me and
Jamal are bored.

ME
omw shorty

RUBY
Don't call me that and Hurry!

ME
Fine, i'm putting my shoes on.

^^^ Your outfit (You can change it if you want.)

I went in the kitchen and saw Oscar and some of the Santos counting money. "What's up Spook Spook." I said grabbing a pop tart.

"Hey princesa. Where are you going?" He asked. "Ruby's house." I said. "Okay be safe." He said.

I came over and kissed his head before leaving. "I should be sayin' that to you."

When I got to Ruby's house I saw Jasmine dancing across the street and Monse glaring at the boys.

"Yo." I greeted, hopping over to them. Jamal stared at me a little along with Ruby. "Stop staring creeps."

"Sorry." Jamal looked down. "It's okay babe."

"Yeah I'm sorry too, Y/n." Ruby muttered. "It's all good, shortie. Can I get a hug?" I licked my lips and rubbed my hands together playfully, making him roll his eyes. "So gross."

"Yeah, yeah... Are there no more chairs?" I asked. "No abuelita is using the other one." Ruby replied. I nodded and sat on Jamal's lap. "I'm not a chair." Jamal said smiling.

"I know." I said moving my body to face Ruby.

"You two would be a good couple." Ruby commented, making my face warm up a little. "Duh, this is my wife." Jamal said smiling and laughing.

"Does Jamal have a crushhh?" Ruby winked at him. "What, no... It was a joke!" He said winking back at Ruby.

"Jamal don't wink at my true wife, creep." I playfully scoffed. "Stop calling me your wife." Ruby whined. "Call me daddy and I'll stop." I smirked before laughing harder.

"So, why do you bitches have drinks in a paper bag?" I questioned. "We're looking hard. This is how we pull in the honeys." Ruby stated.

"What? No its not!"

"Tell him that the Roller World money is how we get the honeys." Jamal exclaimed. "This is lame it's not even real." Jamal pointed to the bag.

"You know what's not real?! It's Roller World there's no money buried in our neighborhood." Ruby denied. Jamal scoffed. "It is real. YOU just aren't a believer. You don't even believe in the yeti."

"Oh my god? You don't believe in the yeti?"

"Hey." Monse said stopping in front of Ruby's gate. "Hey." We all said in unison.

"Sooo i'm cool if you're cool." Monse said. "I'm cool." I said. "I'm cool too." Ruby said. "I'm cool." Jamal said putting his hand on my thigh. "Cool." Monse said.

"What's in the sacks?" She asked. "Girl they put gator-" I said but Ruby and Jamal cut me off.

"Liquor." "Gatorade."

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked. We nodded and she smiled and walked away.

"Y/n can I talk to you real quick?" Ruby asked. I nodded. "In private." He added. I nodded and hopped off of Jamal's lap and went inside with him. He quickly pulled my arm and rushed to the bathroom.

"We could've talked in your bedroom."

"No abuelita is in there."

"Okay. What?" I crossed my arms a little.

"You like Jamal?" He stated with a more questioned tone. I stayed silent. "No secrets remember our promise."

We made a pinky promise when we were younger after he kept a secret that almost broke our friendship. Since then we told each other everything.

"Tell me. Do you?" I nodded. "Yeah."

"Since when?" He asked. "Shit, it sounds cliche but I've liked him since I've met him." I spoke quietly.

He looked shocked but happy. "You kept that secret for so long!" He yelled. I covered his mouth. "I didn't want to mess up our friendship. I should've told you but I was scared because I know how you are when it comes to me and boys."

"Who knows?" He asked. "Monse, Cesar, and um Latrelle." I said. His eyes went big when he heard Latrelle.

"You told Latrelle before me? Why?" He asked. He sounded hurt and he sat on the floor. I sat next to him.

"He kept on tryna' get with me and asked me out so I told him that i like someone else." I explained. "I understand."

"I'm sorry."

I hugged him from the side and he hugged back. We heard a knock on the door.

"Rubyyy? Y/nn?" Jamal yelled at the door. "Yeah babe?" I hollered back. "You guys good?"

"Come in, love!" He came in the bathroom.

"You guys look okay. What happened?" He asked closing the door and sitting next to me. "Nothing."

I stretched my legs out and while doing so Ruby and Jamal both hit my thighs. "Why!" I squealed as they laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked. Jamal looked on his phone. "7 something. why?" He asked. "We have school tomorrow. I'll see you babies tomorrow." We all got up.

"Bye Y/n." Jamal spoke first. "Bye Shortie." Ruby smirked, trying to switch it up. I waved and smiled.

When I was walking home, I took a longer way but forgot that the Prophet$ own a little more turf now and I saw Latrelle with a bunch of other Prophet's.

Luckily I wasn't wearing Santos colors. "Hey bae." I heard behind me. "Shit." I mumbled. I turned around.

"Hey Latrelle...and others." I fake smiled. He smiled and so did the others. "What are you doing here baby? You know this is Prophet territory." He asked coming closer to me.

"Please don't do anything." I whispered. "I'm not." He whispered back. "I was just walking home."

He waved his hand telling them to go back. He backed up and grinned.

"How'd I do?" He asked. "You did great." I said. "They really bought that shit, baby." He snickered. "Shhh they will beat your ass if they hear you." I laughed

So basically, the plan we made up worked. Our plan was whenever he sees me and he acts like he's going to hurt me or something because the Prophet$ know my family is affiliated with the Santos.

Latrelle frowned a little and I felt something on my back. "You're a Santo?" A deep voice interogatted. I realized the thing on my back was a gun.

"No, i'm not in a gang at all."

Latrelle looked at me and back at the guy. "What are you doing here?" The guy asked seeming more annoyed. "I was just walking home a-and I forgot that this was Prophet$ territory."

The man pushed me forward and I tipped over to Latrelle.

I looked up and I realized it was Latrelle's Uncle. Latrelle quickly helped me up and his uncle eyed me making me stumble back. "Latrelle you know who this is right?" He said. Latrelle nodded slightly.

"She's my um... girlfriend. She has nothing to do with the Santos." Latrelle lied, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him.

"Mmm, she always at parties WITH a Santo do you know that?" His uncle exclaimed. "That's her brother." Latrelle said.

The man pointed the gun to me. "You stay away from here. Next time he won't be here to save you."

"Okay, I won't and I didn't mean to in the first place."

He walked away.

"It'd be fucked up if you get in some trouble over here so don't come this way, okay?" Latrelle muttered. "I'm sorry."

"It's all good but really you're my best friend, you know." He said.

"Now go home I don't want you to get in trouble." He grinned a little. "Okay i'll text you when I get home. If i don't fall asleep."

"Okay beautiful. Be good and stay safe. Love you, girlll!"

"I will and I love you too!" I blew a kiss to him and grinned. I walked away waving. "Your ass is still looking good tho!" He shouted.

"Fuck you!" I yelled back, laughing.

I walked back home and Cesar and Spooky weren't home. "Where the fuck-" I mumbled hopping in the house. I got in there and I saw a note.

I'm at Monse's House to make things up in case you were worried...Y/n. I love you and get your school stuff ready before you go to sleep.

I smiled and texted him.

ME
I'm home and I saw the note.

CESAR
Okay you saw the note?

ME
Yeah. Where are you?

CESAR
In Monse's Hallway.

ME
WHAT THE HELL

I texted Latrelle that I was back home and took out my school outfit.

^^^School Outfit (You can change it if you want.)

When I was in the shower I heard the door slam. I got out and put my pajamas on.

When I went to my room I saw Spooky sitting on my bed. "Uh hey Oscar." I said. He turned to me. "You went on Prophet territory?"

"Are you crazy!" He yelled at me again getting up. "They would have killed you." He said calming down a bit.

"I'm sorry I forgot."

"You forget the place where the Prophets could put a bullet in your head." He said.

"And your boyfriend is a Prophet??" He asked. I heard Cesar come in the house.

"No, He said that I was his girlfriend to protect me." I said. "You're lucky his uncle didn't put a bullet hole in your body." He said.

"What's going on?" Cesar asked. "She went on Prophet territory and almost got killed." Oscar said. "You what?"

"And she has a little Prophet boyfriend." Oscar added. "He. Is. Not. MY. BOYFRIEND!" I clapped. "THEN WHO IS HE?" Oscar yelled.

"HE IS SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T WANT ME TO DIE SO HE FAKE CLAIMED ME AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE!"

"YOU COULD'VE DIED! YOU ARE MY LITTLE SISTER IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO YOU I WOULD-" Oscar snapped. "Oscar I'm sorry. I was having a dumb moment." I interrupted. "Just don't do it again." He rushed out my room. Cesar and I looked at eachother.

"She knows..."

"She does? Did you make things right?" I tilted my head. "Yeah and Yes I did. She saw the uh... bruises."

"I'm proud of you." I gave his shoulder a little pat. He grinned. "Now go to sleep we have school tomorrow." I said.

He rubbed my head a little and went to his room. I got a facetime call from Jamal so I flopped on my bed and answered it. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey I have a question."

"Okay, what's up." I replied. "Do you and Ruby have a thing going on?"

"Eww no!" I cringed.

"Oh okay I thought that's what you guys were talking about or something." He sigh in relief. "He's actually my brother so you're weird, honey." I kidded. He laughed. "Okay, I get it. It's disgusting."

"Yeah VERY nasty now go to bed and I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

He smiled. "Okay I- um. Love you, n/n."

"Good Night 'mal. I love you too."

"He loves you huh?" I heard from my door. "Oscar! Cesar!" I huffed at the two as they were laughing.

"Out!" I yelled throwing a stuffed animal at them. They scurried out and I shut off the lights.

| THE NEXT DAY... |

I started getting ready and while I was putting my lip gloss on I saw the crew walking on the sidewalk. "CESAR THEY'RE HERE!" I hollered. "I KNOW COME ON!" He hollered back.

I got out my room and he was in front of the door. "You look plain."

"And you look like my sister." He replied. We laughed and walked out. I saw Monse first.

I hopped down the stairs as Cesar closed the door. We started walking silently and Jamal started ranting.

"I can't do this! I can't keep a secret. It's going to make me implode! I don't no why anybody keeps secrets."

I giggled and held his arm a little. "There's something I need to tell you." Monse said. We heard gunshots.

"'44!" We all yelled in unison.

Spooky's car pulled up. "Cesar. Y/n." Oscar said. We turned to him and he nodded his head signaling us to go in the car.

Me and Cesar glanced at each other and I let go of Jamal's hand.

Me and Cesar then went to the car as Oscar got out letting us in the back. My phone vibrated as I sat down. It was Latrelle. Spooky drove off.

LATRELLE

LATRELLE
Be good at school lil girl 💚

Cesar looked over. "Latrelle?" He asked but whispered. "Uh he's a friend. He helped me when I got caught on Prophet territory." I whispered back. "Glad he helped you." He whispered.

"Lil spooky I see your hyna isn't mad at you." Oscar said chuckling with his friend. "Oh she's um no she's not mad." Cesar said. I smirked at him and he looked at me and back straight.

"You know Y/n and Jamal might go out soon." Cesar said smirking back at me. I coughed. "Cesar! No!" I yelled hitting him. Oscar laughed. "Just don't be a hoe and stay safe hermosa." Spooky said. "Trust me I only love Jamal at this point and I will." I said. He smiled and dropped us off at school.

| TIME SKIP |

"I have the binders done." Ruby said. "This is the idea we have to figure out." Monse said but Ruby and Jamal was talking over her so they all were talking at once and Cesar was nodding his head. I was texting Latrelle since he didn't go to school.

LATRELLE

LATRELLE
So you're having a one day/night stand

ME
HOW DO YOU COME TO THAT
CONCLUSION

LATRELLE
I put 2 n 2 together

ME
🤦🏽🤦🏽

LATRELLE
I'm trying to act like your dad.
Do I feel like a daddy?

ME
No matter what I will never
call you daddy 😭

LATRELLE
you'll call me
daddy sooner or later

ME
Chile- No

LATRELLE
I have to go i'll talk to you later princess.

ME
Bye Bye Mommy.

LATRELLE
Wowww

"So are you hobo's done talking about getting Cesar out the game?" I asked taking my earbuds out. "He just left." Jamal said. "Damn." I said laughing.

"So that was the best both other you could do." Monse said to Ruby and Jamal. "I have to go home and change we got school in a few." I said getting up.

They waved and I kissed Jamal's cheek. "Bye guys." I said. When I got home i saw Cesar on the couch. "Hurry and get dressed sis." He said. I nodded and went to get dressed.

I put my lip gloss on and Me and Cesar headed to school.

| TIME SKIP...|

Me and Cesar came down the stairs and heard The crew talking. "Who's putting in work?" Cesar spoke behind them. "You people still with that?" I asked. "No!"

"With what?" Monse tilted her head. I giggled.

Cesar put his hand over Jamal. "Jamal."

"We're still with it." He blurted out I giggled and held his hand. He gripped tighter on my hand and started sweating.

"This isn't funny anymore." Cesar rolled his eyes. "Trying to reason with our brother is dumb, You gotta promise you're going to drop it."

"He's right. I mean my brother shows no sympathy half the time and we don't want you guys fucked for messing with him." I added.

"You guys are overreacting-" Monse scoffed. "Especially you. Promise?" Cesar cut her off.

"I promise."

"Okay good."

"I'll see you after class babe." I said, letting Jamal's hand go.

| TIME SKIP |

Running about 4 laps with Jamal and Ruby and they would constantly look at me and then back in front of them and act like it didn't happen. "You ran 3 laps!" The coach yelled at us and we started jogging again.

"Threee? I'm pretty sure that was lap four." Jamal complained. "Why are you still wearing that fake ass neck brace?" I asked. "Exactly your dad is no where in sight." Ruby added. "It's not about my dad. It's about muscle memory." Jamal responded.

"The longer I wear it the more sore my neck feels and the more legit the injury looks." He added on. I looked at him with a lot of confusion.

"So basically the brace is doing damage?"

"No. Maybe. Crap I didn't even think of that. What should I do?"

"No clue I've got other problems."

"Like what?"

"I have to sit down with a cold-blooded gang leader and tell him that his brother should be exempt from the life he's living. I mean how do you do that without being insulting?"

"You guys are still on that?"

Jamal nodded. "Ruby you might get killed." I hit his arm. "Why would you say that." Ruby complained.

"Look clear your mind dude." Jamal stopped and jogged in place. "Oh lord." I mumbled. "Breathe, Margarita Martinez, two o'clock."

I rolled my eyes. "Follow the bounce." Jamal continued.

I started jogging again and I heard Jamal say something. "Or look at Y/n and imagine her with a bikini." Jamal commented, trying to get my attention which workrd. I stopped and turned around. "Really?"

They came over to me as Ruby looked me up and down and smirked. "Ruby you bet not-" I said but Monse interrupted me coming out of no where.

"After school. Ruby's house. 3:30." She ordered. "For what?" I asked. "Practice." She responded.

"Oh my god, Mons'." I sighed. "If it's not going to be me talking to Oscar then we need a script." She spoke firmly. "No one is talking to Oscar." They ignored me.

Monse ran away. "What the hell was that? She's not even in this class." Ruby said. I zoned out for a bit then heard Ruby. "I finally have my own room."

| TIME SKIP |

I was in the car with Cesar and one of Spooky's homies. "Hey there's Monse!" I pointed.

Spooky's friend went over and slowed down. "Hey, where you heading?" Cesar asked out the window. "Nowhere!"

"Heyyy, Jamal!" I smiled.

Monse nudged him. "We are decorating Ruby's room!" He yelled. "So no scheming?" Cesar asked. "We're scheming." Jamal mumbled.

"With color! Every good room rehab needs a color scheme."

"We know a lot about the color theory. Maybe we can help." I informed. "Drop us here, homie." Cesar instructed.

The man stopped and we got out the car. I hugged Jamal while Cesar put his arm around both Monse and Jamal.

"Don't you have to go tag something?" Monse said. I chuckled. "Nope." Cesar said grinning down at me.

We got there and rung the doorbell. I had my ear buds in but when Ruby came out I took them out.

"I don't have my own room but I have a boner. My cousin just moved in." He informed. "You horny middle schooler." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"NOT like my cousin cousin. Like what's up cuz! You know like fam but not fam." Ruby explained. I was holding in tears of laughter at this point.

"Oh like if you can't keep it in your pants keep it in the family."

I wanted to laugh so hard but I put my head down. "Exactly! No. No not exactly."

"There's no blood relation. There is no inbreeding." He explained. "Oh, and call me Ruben . I'm going by Ruben now."

I started to burst out of laughter and started laughing so hard that I cried and all they did was look at me. "I'm not calling you Ruben i'm sorry."

"Ruby!" Ruby's mom yelled. "Ruben." He corrected, turning around.

"Are you forgetting something?" Some girl came out. "Guys, this is Olivia. She's staying with us for a while. Okay?" Mrs. Martinez introduced.

"Is it me or did things just get weird?" She asked, breaking the silence. I really don't like her voice now. I am being a bitch but I don't trust her already.

"It's you. I'm Monse. This is Y/n, Jamal and Cesar." Monse said.

"Hey."

I rolled my eyes. "Ignore the stares the boys haven't been nurtured yet. And Y/n I don't think she-" Before Monse could finish her sentence I elbowed her.

"Jamal, why don't you tell her what you DIDN'T do to your neck."

"Ruby, we need to talk about our CHEM assignment." Monse said pulling Ruby.

Jamal, more so unconsiously held my hand, locking our fingers together.

Cesar looked at me and Jamal and then our hands and smiled.

Cesar lifted his shirt and started flexing.

"So, Cesar who's Y/n to you? I notice you look at her a lot." Olivia asked. Jamal squeezed my hand and pulled me from her and closer to him. "She's my sister." Cesar said. "Oh okay..." She said looking me up and down.

"Girl i will-" I mumbled. Jamal heard and looked at me. Jamal made a nervous joke making Olivia start to laugh.

"I'm saving Cesar!" Ruby blurted out. "...Oh?"

| TIME SKIP |

I was on FaceTime with Jamal.

"Why are you already being mean to her?" Jamal asked. "I don't like her. I don't trust her." I said, clearly being stubborn already. "Look babe you can like her all you want but you'll never get me to like her."

"Ruby likes her."

"I know it's cute but until they get together and she treats him right she can fuck off my friend book."

"Look, beautiful, Ruby is calling me i'll talk to you tomorrow." He sighed. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I said.

"Love you too. Good night." He said. "Night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 4.3K 38
❝ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭! ❞ EDITING STARTING: 07/27/19 EDITING ENDED: 1 in #om...
41.5K 1K 39
In which two friends that have known eachother since 4th grade never realised they meant so much more to eachother when the time was too late. Jamal...
6.2K 245 20
"Promises are for life. You can't just pay your dues and expect it to be done and over with after one time." That's what Alana's Abuelo told her when...
680K 12.8K 82
Que peligroso amor, es tu amor para mi... "She's not moving. Lina over here is my hyna, she's mine." That sentence made my chest feel heavy. I couldn...