Toxic Love [ CURRENTLY SUSPE...

Fluffy_Heavens

what happens if you fall in love with the devil himself ? what happens when you fall for his angelic face an... Еще

Chapter 1 : HOW IT ALL STARTED .
ANNOUNCEMENT !
Part 2 : *First step*
Part 3 : Unexpected Night
Part 4 : Lo-o-o-ove ??🤷‍♀️
Part 5 : My new friends .
Note :

Part 6 : Butterflies...🌑

365 16 5
Fluffy_Heavens

                                                                            Jungkook's POV  :

Y/N and the guys are still hanging in the backyard, I can still hear them giggling and laughing their asses off from here.

It''s not like I'm jealous or something, I just met the girl !

After all , I'm Jeon Jungkook I've never fell or will fall in love any time soon.

                                                                                 Y/N's POV : 

my morning went smoothly, after I hang with the boys they had to leave with Jungkook to somewhere...But we did exchange our numbers!

And right now, I'm just laying on my bed staring at ceiling feeling completely bored, Until I remembered Dahyun, so I decided to give her a call.

after two ringtones,she finally picked up

*OTP*

Dahyun: Hello ?

Y/N: HEEY

Dahyun: Y/N?

Y/N: Who else?

Dahyun: *Chuckling* How are youuu?

Y/N: I'm surviving, How about you?

Dahyun: I'm doing great now that you finally remembered me *Small Laugh*

Y/N: well, I actually met the so called "Hottest man in town"

Dahyun : OHMAGOSH!! Spill the beans girl spill spill!!

Y/N: I thought it was spill the tea ?

Dahyun: I'MMA SMACK YOUR POTATO LOOKING HEAD JUST TALK, Is he hot? OH waaait!! Does he smell like vanilla? noo answer this first , some says he had a----

Y/N: Dear lord SHUT UP, Look He's a normal hot dude with a shitty personality.as expected from hot guys.

Dahyun: what do you mean?

Y/n: well, he's too cocky.

Dahyun: you do realise that that makes him even hotter, right?

I sighed out of frustration, but then decided to change the topic .

We kept talking for what seemed like forever! I just kept wandering around the house and exploring it while I was still talking to her, Nobody seemed to be at home except for the guards who kept looking at me whenever I laughed.

I decided to end the call after some time since I started getting hungry and tired from all the talking.

I got into the kitchen but found no maids, since it's already dark, they probably went back home so I decided to just make myself some spicy Ramen.

after filling my tummy, I head back to my room and decided to pick an outfit since tomorrow is going to be "My first day at work".

But suddenly, I heard the door being opened and shut with loud laughters downstairs, So I decided to go check it out.

As I was going down, I could make out the voices clearer, It was Jungkook's and a .. Woman?

And then I saw the scene that I never thought I'll witness...The girl was on top of Jungkook while he held her close to his body while They were eating each other. it was purely disgusting.

But then I decided to interrupt them :

Y/N: What the hell is going on??

The girl suddenly jumped from Jungkook's arms and looked at me..

????? : Who the hell are you ??? Kookie, who's this bitch??

But before I can answer her, Her beloved *Kookie* stepped in,

Jungkook: Y/N, why are you still up so late?

????? : Wait? Are you seriously worried about this bitch ??

Y/N: You do realise that BITCH is a female dog, and dogs bark, bark's on the trees and trees and part of nature and mother nature is beautiful, so thank you very much !

I said as I watch both their faces puzzled as I started leaving but not before giving them my full blown smile.
I was never good with comebacks, Heck I never even verbally fought someone...
Not that I care anyways.

Afterwards, all I heard was silence after the front door was heard being shut, which meant that someone left so I decided to head out to my room.

"You just couldn't help yourself, couldn't you" A voice was heard right behind me causing me to drop my bottle of water

Y/N: Jungkook YOu almost gave me a heart attack!!

Jungkook: YOU almost gave me a heart attack when you appeared out of nowhere earlier and ruined my night.

Y/N: There are things called *Rooms* you know?

Jungkook: *Chuckles* Oh really *He said while raising his eyebrow and looking at me playfully*

Jungkook: It doesn't matter, She wasn't tasty anyway. *He said with a wink*

Y/N: SHAMELESS! I did not need to know that !

Jungkook: *Bursting into laughter* and Bitch...I liked your geeky reply.

With that he ran to his room laughing out loud before I could even fire back at him .

This kid was giving me a headache, he's a literal child, How can he be the hottest man like Dahyun describe him to be ?

                                                                               3:45AM :

I suddenly woke up from my beautiful sleep for no reason, I tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work.

So I decided to have some fresh air ,since I can't sleep.

I opened the balcony door and stepped out feeling the cold breeze hitting my face tickling me a bit.

But I was startled when I looked to my right fiding Jungkook sitting on chair while looking blankly at the sky.

*PS : IMAGINE THE BALCONY THIS WAY, AS IF THEY'RE NEXT TO EACH OTHER*

Y/N : Jungkook?

Jungkook: O-oh Y/N...What are you doing here?

Y/N: Uhh, me? I woke up and couldn't fell back to sleep...What about you ?

Jungkook: I..I...UUGH, I just can't sleep.

He said while ruffling his already messed up dark hair, he seemed as if he was in deep thoughts..He seemed frustrated if I must say.

Y/N: Something keeping you up?

Jungkook: Not really...

And then a heavy silence fell between us, But instead of looking back at the sky, We just kept staring into each other's eyes lost in our own thoughts, Until I was brought back to reality and looked up.

Jungkook: Ahh, By the way, I wanted to ask you something.

Y/N: mmm Yeah?

Jungkook: Why did your father send you here?

I was taken back by his sudden question but just decided to answer him..

Y/n: I-I thought you already knew?

Jungkook: My dad did tell me something about that, But, I want to hear your side of the story...You don't seem like that kind.

Y/N: Oh really? how can you be sure?

Jungkook: I just am.

Y/N: Well you can't be that sure, You just met me.

Jungkook: Oh honey, believe me, if you were that kind, you would have been laying underneath me the moment our eyes firsy met.

My tongue suddenly paralyzed, I didn't know whether I should be flustered since he called me honey,or mad since he spilled those words so casually.

But my thoughts were interrupted when he added

Jungkook: that's a compliment by the way *he said while smiling* So tell me Ms Y/N, What have you done to your beloved father for him to ruin your summer?

Y/N: Apparently, my entire existence is hurting his so called "Business reputation".. 

Jungkook: Aish, Sucks to be a business man's child.

Y/N: You should be grateful your father is different..

Jungkook: *scoff* That man ain't different from your dad, He just doesn't have a big mouth as big as  your father's.

Y/N: what's that supposed to mean?

Jungkook: it just means he doesn't go around telling people how fucked up his child is.

Y/N: huh??

Jungkook: Let's just say that not every book's cover tells the actual story...Don't judge a book by its cover right?

I was quite shocked about his statement, but just decided to change the topic since his mood seemed to darken

me and Jungkook kept talking about different things for what seemed like hours, as if we were friends for years..

Y/N: Oh gosh! It's already 5AM!! Jungkook-ah, we need to sleep, we've got work tommorow!

Jungkook: fine, fine, good night then..Y/N

Y/N: *while smiling softly* Good night Jungkook.

Jungkook: You look dazzling under the moonlight by the way. *he said while smiling softly*

With that being said, he just returned to his room leaving me feeling butterflies inside my tummy..I know he must of said that exact line to thousands even millions of women but I can't just ignore this warm feeling. 

After a minute or so of getting lost in my own mind, I started dragging my feet back to my bedroom..I never thought I'll say this, But it's really easy to talk to Jungkook..It's also fun.

Still, I'm still bothered about how his mood changed when I mentioned his father...His eyes just flickered open, they held anger, disappointment...and perhaps Saddness..?

Maybe I'm just overthinking this...Uuuuugh I should go to sleep now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, I'm sorry about the LATE LATE LATE Update, I've recently started college and it's actually stressful AF ☹☹☹☹☹

I'm also sorry about this shitty chapter, I'll try to get better .. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...