MY "BBF" (Brother's Best Frie...

By tsurielsh

Have you ever had thoughts about your BBF? Did you ever want to be adult enough for them to notice you and t... More

Before We Start
Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.4
Pt.5
- Announcement -
Pt.6
Pt.7
Pt.8
Pt.9
- Announcement -
- JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY -
Pt.10
Pt.11
Pt.12
Pt.13
Pt.14
Pt.15
Pt.16
Pt.17
Pt.18
Pt.19
- AN UPDATE -
Pt. 20 (ENDING)

Pt.3

2K 78 30
By tsurielsh

Tonight is the party. Yes, the same party where i am going to have 7 people watching over me like i'm a little girl who needs protection. Not to mention one of them is my brother.

I told jennie that they are coming with me to the party. At first she didn't get why they need to be there but then she said that as long as they won't follow us everywhere then it was fine. We were really in a mood to do whatever the fuck we want and you know what? I am not gonna let those boys ruin it for me.

The party starts in two hours, i need to get ready. I took a shower, dried my hair and made it straight but a little wavy. I went to my closet looking for something to wear. I found this little black dress and put it on.

I had one condition for the boys - They go out on their own to the party and I come with Jennie who comes to pick me up. I don't want to be associated with them at the party.

When jennie came, her jaw dropped.

"Damn, you really can't go wrong with a little black dress...you look hot girl" she said smirking.

"Perfect. That's the point" i smirk back and get in the car

Time skip (Arriving to the party)

Me and Jennie got into her house and saw that the party has already started. Many people are already in the pool, half drunk, and others are dancing while getting drunk.

I didn't come here for the pool though. I came to be looking fine as hell, i was in the mood to be the center of the night and i didn't care.

Jennie and I went straight to the bar to start the evening with some drinks. I felt someone was watching me and i looked around to see if i can spot some of the boys.

The first ones i recognized were joon, jin and j-hope trying to impress some girls. Then i see V and kookie holding their drinks while talking to some guys ot the corner of the living room. And now i am trying to find my brother and jimin. I don't see them anywhere. Weird.

"Jackson is calling me, i'll be right back. Wait here" jennie says, leaving me to go outside to the pool, where her brother is.

I just sit there drinking and i can see the guys that are coming to get their alcohol eyeing me and my body. Some even tried to hit on me but they get that they don't really have a chance and leave.

"Hey princess, are you single?" Says a guy i don't know. I look at him and i'm not impressed so i just say,

"Yes, but it's non of your business" I say without looking at him, hoping he would take the hint and walk away. He doesn't have a chance, he is not Park Jimin.

"Why so rude? I just wanna talk" He raises his two hands in defense while smiling. I turn to look at him.

"If it's just talking then you have a lot of other girls here to talk to, you'll be fine" I fake a smile at him.

"Well, what if i don't want other girls?" He smirks and gets closer to me, putting his hand on my thigh. His hand slowly goes up and i try to push his hand off when i hear,

"What the hell you think you're doing?"

I turn around to see jimin himself, who has the scariest and most threatening look I've ever seen.

"Jimin w-what ar-" i was cut off by this dude.

"Oh so that's the part when the prince is coming to save the princess? How romantic" He pretends to be excited.

"Get the fuck off and never get near her again, do you understand?" Jimin says while i am trying to hold him back as he tighten his fists.

"Chill man, i did nothing to your girlfriend, we were just talking. Right princess?" He looks at me and i was disgusted, i turn to look at jimin. This guy said "girlfriend"...i wish...

"Let's get out of here, please. He's not worth it" i try to be as relaxed as i can to try and calm jimin down.

"You better stay away from my girlfriend, did you hear me?" Jimin said pointing at him and holding my wrist, dragging me out of there.

Wait what?! What did he just said?! "My girlfriend"?! "My"?! I think my heart just stopped working. I heard it, right?

He was dragging me through the whole house until we got to the second floor, to one of the bedrooms that were empty. I guess it was the guests bedroom. He pushes me into the room, slams the door shut, looking angry, and turn to me.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He shouts at me while runing his fingers through his hair.

"Excuse me?" I ask him shocked. How was it my fault?

"What were you thinking coming to this party dressing like that huh?" He was looking at me deeply with his burning look, he looked like he could kill someone right now, it was so hot that i lost my mind for a second, looking at him before answering.

"What's wrong with what i'm wearing?"

"I told you that jackson and his friends like girls too much and what did you do? You just put on the most revealing dress ever and that guy? It was Mark, he is one of jackson's friends. What would've happened if i wasn't there to save you?" he yelled, pissed of.

"I am not a little girl jimin! I don't need you to save me!" I was the one pissed off now. I am so sick of being treated like a helpless little girl.

"Oh really? It didn't look like that 5 minutes ago"

"I was doing really well without you! Plus you're not my brother! So don't tell me what to do!" I say and look at enother direction, trying not to face him.

"You're right. If i was your brother i would beat the shit out of that guy but you know what? I was surprised myself. It took me a while to recognize that it was you at all, dressed like that. You don't have to be a genius to know that all the guys at the party will think you're attractive and try to hit on you" he says trying to catch my eyes.

I was standing there pretty shocked. From the fact that he was scolding me. From the fact that he was protecting me. From the fact that he said i look attractive. I was speechless at this point. And he continues.

"When did you become like this y/n?" He asks. His voice really low. I then get myself together and manage to ask.

"Became what jimin?" I go and sit on the bed. Jimin follows me and crouches down in front of me.

"Look, i wasn't trying to tell you what to do. It's just that i was-"

"Protecting me. I know jimin. But i don't need or want to be treated like a little girl who needs protection" I look him in the eyes trying to make that clear for him for the first time in those 5 years. I continue,

"I'm not a teenager anymore, and you guys, especially suga, need to understand that. I am mature enough ok?" I look at his beautiful eyes that are looking deeply at mine.

"Yes...yes you are mature enough" he said quitely almost whispering and i'm not sure if it was for me to hear or for himself only.

There's a silence between us now. Until he breaks it.

"You know? You look really beautiful in that dress, y/n" he says. I feel like i didn't hear that right. Did he just say i look beautiful? Am i dreaming? While i am trying not to make my crazy heartbeat obvious, i am thinking about a calm answer for him.

His face moves closer to me.

"Y-You think?" I ask, i bite my bottem lip. I'm nervous now.

"Hmm" he humms after licking his lips.

He takes a strand of hair and puts it behind my ear. And i melt by the touch of his fingers. This was only in my dreams till now.

His face moves even closer. We are inches away from each other. And then it happened.

He puts his lips on mine and i swear to god it felt like heaven. I was surprised at first but then immediately responded to the kiss that started soft but turned to a rough one very quick.

Ok, now this is definetly a dream.

It felt so good that i let my fingers dig into his hair, messing it a little. I pulled him closer. I was so happy this is happening.

His plump lips were so soft. His hand went to my cheek, caressing it while his other hand was holding my waist. I was still sitting down and he was still crouching between my legs so he was holding me so tight to not lose his balance. I was almost out of breath when he broke the kiss. We both tried to catch our breath, staying in the same position, he was still holding me.

"I-I can't y/n i...i'm sorry" he stood up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.6K 46
Jungkook, he has everything he could wish for and more. Everyone wishes they could be him. But just because he shows his perfect side all the time, d...
13.5K 581 36
β€’If it's not you it's not anyoneβ€’ He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
657K 18.9K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
45.7K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...