Still Alive(Bbb Fanfic)

By castrielklee

[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended w... More

Author's Note
New student
Where is "him"?
Flashback prt.1
Flashback prt.2
Similar
His Master
NOTICE!
Alive
Save Our Friend
Bring Him Back
Lost Memories
Headache 0.1
Headache 0.2
Remembered
Welcome Back[End]
Thank You![A/N]

He's Back

3.1K 110 8
By castrielklee

At school-class

Gopal:"where's Khai?"

Fang:"not here yet,why ask?"

Gopal:"nothing just I'm still thinking about his father I mean yesterday at his place"

Yaya:"to think of it,me too that name its familiar to me like I've heard it"*still thinking about it

Ying:"hmm"*guessing

All of them are thinking about the name of Khai's father. Suddenly, realization hit Gopal.

Gopal:"w-wait m-maybe it's him"*shuttered

Yaya:"who?"

Gopal:"I-I mean "him"*still shuttered

Fang:"just say it out, who?"*impatient

Gopal:"what I said before is maybe Khai's father is him the one that we faught with two years ago"

Yaya, Ying and Fang feels the same way, they also think that the father of Khai must be him but they think of it maybe it's not him, maybe someone else with the same name as him. They thought

Fang:"that's impossible, your talking nonsense. Maybe is someone else with the same name"

Yaya&Ying:"yeah"*agreed with fang

Gopal:"I know but I just feel it's him maybe he survived or something"

Yaya:"if true he's still alive then why he isn't here right now trying to destroyed us?but I'm sure he wouldnt survive again"

Ying:"yalo, but that time he's dead for sure together with bo-*suddenly stopped talking

Fang,Yaya and Gopal knew what Ying's trying to say before but they couldn't help by remembering the past.

Ying:"sorry"

Fang:"it's nothing we know"

Gopal:"well then if it's true that the Bora ra is here at Pulau Rintis let's make sure to be ready for a fight "

Fang:"yeah, and I want to make sure if the Bora ra your talking about is alive or not by meeting Khai's father when the time comes and don't talk about this to Reverse"

Reverse:"what are you guys talking about?"*suddenly appeared

Gopal:"ahh!! w-when did you got here?don't scare us like that"*shocked

Reverse:"just now and what were you talking about before?"

Gopal:"n-nothing"

Reverse:"well if you say so, then I'll be at my seat then"*walks to his seat

time skip to school ended

At Tok's Aba places

Tok Aba:"what would you like?"

Gopal:"I want one special hot chocolate please, hehe"

Tok Aba:"hmm...Got it, then you three?"

Yaya, Ying &Fang :"we have the same too"

Tok Aba:"special hot chocolate coming right up"*started to make it

Gopal:"hey, ochobot do you think Bora ra survive again?"

Ochobot:"why do you ask? "

Gopal:"well our new friend Khai,we visit his house yesterday well not house but a mansion then while we're there. We ask his father's name then he said his name was Bora ra.. Do you think it's him?"

Ochobot:"ouh wait-really you think he survive?!"

Fang:"not quite sure but I have a feeling that his going to destroy us"

Gopal:"let be prepared either his going to attack us or not"

Yaya&Ying:"umm yea!"

Tok Aba:"where's your new friend?his name was Khai right?"

Yaya:"don't know,we didn't see him after school"

Ying:"yea at recess too"

All of them were chatting together when suddenly something or someone attack them from far behind.

Gopal:"hmm eh?!look out!"*shouted Gopal to the others

Yaya:"what is-ahhh!!"

Everyone have no time to dodge the sudden attack, all of them fall and injured

Ying:"w-who attacked us?"

???:"ouh it's just me, haha"*evil laugh

Fang:"show yourself!"*try to stand up

Yaya:"who are you? Come out!"*standing up while helping Ying

??? :"I guess it'st's been a while aye?? Since that "time"?

Gopal:"I'll turn you into food if you won't show up!"

???:"that's how you welcome me? ... it's been two years,I still remember you brats but you already forgotten your 'anemies'?.. I feel hurt"

Fang:"What are you talking about!?Forgot what?!"

??? :"well nothing just want to come and visit my "old enemies" Hek!"

Yaya:"wait-don't tell me i-it"

??? :*clapling "I'm happy you remember me, haha! "

Fang:"so it's you! Right?! Bora ra!"

Then the figure show himself to the gang. All eyes widen to see the one who died was still alive but one thing in their mind. "If he survive again then where is him? "

Gopal:"wa-wait, you really survive?!! But you died! "

Bora ra:"well I did died but luckily I survive again so I will get my revenge on you"

Fang:"if your here alive then where's Boboiboy!? He must have survive like you then where is him!!"*shouted fang

Bora ra:"owh you mean him?don't worry his "Alive"

All of them couldn't believe that their friend that they thought was long dead was still alive. They were glad to hear the news but where is him if he survive he must be home or something.

Yaya:"if your not lying then where is he?!"

Ying:"yea, where?!"

Bora ra:"owh don't worry his here,hek. Show yourself!"*flink his finger

Then something appear in front of them, the figure was wearing dark clothing while wearing a hoodie. They couldn't see it clearly because the figure face's was cover by the hood,and the figure vanish from where it came and appear at Gopal's back.

Gopal:"what? Where is he? "

Fang, Yaya &Ying:"watch out! Behind you Gopal!"

Gopal:"wha-ahh!!"

Fang:"shadow fingers!"

Fang manage to save Gopal using his shadow fingers from the attack.

Fang:"hey!who are you!?"

???:"someone you know"

Fang:"how could we know you?"

???:"how about now...?"*reaviling his face by removing his hood so all of them could see it. He has white hair with black streak. All of them were shocked to see the one with the hoodie.

Yaya, Ying, Fang, and Gopal:"Reverse!?"

Yaya:"why are you doing here?"

Fang:"what connection do you have with Bora ra?! "

Reverse:"hek I've told you before that his my father"*smile

Gopal:"hey Bora ra! Where's Boboiboy!?"

Bora ra:"his right here, can't you see it?"

Ying:"wait-y-you said his here, then Boboiboy is K-Khai?!"

Yaya:"n-no Reverse is Boboiboy?"

Gopal:"but he's different thats not him!"

Fang:"nonsense! Your lying!"

Bora ra:"I'm telling the truth the one your seing in front of you is your friend that you thought he's dead for two years"

Fang:"what did you do to him?! Where's his power watch?!*

Bora ra:"owh nothing just upgrade a few things...that's what he get by trying to kill me back then...attack and crush them!"

Reverse:"yes, father"*attack them

Gopal:"dey! Boboiboy! We are your friends why destroy us?"

Yaya:"Boboiboy remember, we're your friends!"

Ying:"yeah! We're a team!"

Fang:"your my best friend and best rival don't you know that?"

Reverse:"shut up and let me destroy you for father!!"

Yaya:"why he doesn't remember us?"

Bora ra:"there's no use of that, he has long forgotten about his past live even his own self...now destroy them! "

Reverse nod as an understood and continue attacking them, all of them ran and hide from Khai so he wouldn't see them.

Bora ra:"that enough for to today this is just a present for my return...let's go back and come visit again"

Reverse:"yes"*nod

The two of them vanish. The gang quickly get out from where their were hiding.

Ochobot:"guys are you alright?"

Yaya:"we're fine but..."

Ochobot:"but what?"

Ying:"Boboiboy.......is alive"

Ochobot:"wait what?! Really?!"

Gopal:"yea"

Tok Aba:*run towards them..."are you okay? Are you hurt badly?"

Fang:"no.... but I couldn't believe it....."

Tok Aba:"couldn't believe what? "

Fang:"....that Boboiboy is still alive...this whole time he's still breathing"

Tok Aba:"my grandson......is Alive??!!"

Yaya:"yes"

Tok Aba:"I'm really glad to hear it then did he talk to you?!"

All of them gone quiet when they remember what Bora ra said that he has lost his memories of them and everything long ago but don't know how long it is. As they think of a way to make him remember them, ochobot, Tok Aba and everything he forget.

___________________________________
Hey guys sorry for not updating a long time...
Sorry if this part is less interesting very busy these days(╥ω╥')dont be mad ok... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 594 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
71.2K 2.9K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...
2.5K 230 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
9.8K 335 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...