Run Away With Me This One And...

By onmywaydown

More

Run Away With Me This One And Last Time (SasuXSaku oneshot)

4.5K 109 32
By onmywaydown

Well,I just suddenly got the idea of writing my very first oneshot! IT TOOK ME A WHOLE WEEK! I hope you ALL will love it! Please vote,read and comment! If you liked reading it, it'd be EXETREMELY nice ;)

And if you want, just fan me :D I'M ALWAYS FANNING BACK!!! If you're writing awesome fan fictions, I'll even love you more xD

Ah, if you neither like Naruto nor the pairing SasuXSaku, don't read the story or comment with rude insults like "SasuXSaku will never happen!" or "Sasuke hates Sakura!" bla bla bla. First, SasuXSaku will happen. Second, Sasuke doesn't hate Sakura he just aways told her that she was annoying but I think he meant it only positive and friendly. Third, Sasuke is a good person deep inside and it's just a matter of time until he'll realize how much Sakura loves him.BAAH and he's intelligent aswell so chaaa! (YEEEEEEEES,THAT'S MY THEORY!!!!) 

THANK YAAAAAAAA FOR READING MY STUPID SPEECH-THEORY-THINGY (I don't know how to call it), HAVE FUN WHILE READING MY SUPER DUPER FAN FIC ONESHOT STUFF! :D

*********

The heavy wind blew the pinkish strands out of her marvelous face. It was dark and cold outside in the woods but she, nonetheless, had to run faster and further. It was the only possibility. The only way out of the situation she was in. She had been waiting too long for the perfect moment. Too long for her chance to finally fight him. To bring him back by force. Back to Konoha. To his friends, who would even die for him if it was necessary. To his teachers, who had taught him every jutsu he could practise so far. To her, who had never stopped loving him. She was lost without him. A hopeless little girl she was. With a dream. A big and unrealistic dream. A dream she would make come true even if that meant she had to be killed by the one she had adored the most of all her friends and relatives. This time would be different. This time she wouldn't give up and cry, standing in front of him. She would handle this completely on her own without Naruto's help. Without Kakashi-Sensei's Mangekyo Sharingan. Without bitter tears in her eyes. Without regrets. She just wanted him back. Back, no matter if dead or alive. 

While jumping from tree to tree she was thinking about the night Sasuke and her were first staring deeply at each other and after then he tried to betray the village to gain power, he needed to defeat his older brother, Itachi, by joining Orochimaru. She hadn't wanted him to go. She had confessed him her feelings. Her love. Sakura had even suggested to join him. To just be with him. Forever. She had begged him. Cried. Screamed. She had done her best but it hadn't worked. It had been useless. Everything she'd shouted out was meaningless to him. Indiffirent. He had been acting like a foreigner to her. It hadn't been the Sasuke-kun she used to know. She used to be teammates with. She used to respect. To love. He'd been like a stranger. An unknown. He had stood in front of her like a stone. She hadn't been able to face him because he had turned his back at her. She hadn't been able to see his expressions so she wouldn't have been sure if he had happily smiled or rather silently sulked.

Uchiha Sasuke always had been a mysterious guy. Had been a big riddle for everyone. No one had ever found out what he really had felt. What he really had thought about all the time. For Sakura, there had been only one option. He always had thought about his revenge. His brother. His murdered family. He had always felt a heartbreaking pain deep inside his soul. Had always felt the fury he had had for Itachi. Uchiha Sasuke had been nothing but an avenger. An avenger of his clan. Of the victorious, famous Uchiha clan, that once had been the strongest in Konoha. That once had founded the village hidden in the leaves. That once had been very respected. That one silent night had been faded away by a 12 year old, blackhaired and strong man named Uchiha Itachi.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The night was young. The moon and stars shone brightly at the pinkhaired Kunoichi as she crossed the forest with big and fast steps. The human eye could never in the world follow her, unlike the Sharingan. These eyes couldn't miss a thing. Sasuke was proud having them. He could rule the world with them. There still had been the Rinnegan, that had been much stronger but it had never really bothered him. He was able to see through every genjutsu and to copy every kind of ninjutsu and taijutsu. And even his Mangekyo Sharingan and Amaterasu were a much bigger help he had ever supposed them to be. With all his abilities Sakura could never win against him. He was way too strong for her. The Uchiha would kill her within seconds. He would but the problem was if he could. The girl had always been there for him when he had needed a strong hand to lift him up the most. When he had felt alone and unwanted. Even though he hadn't wanted her help, she always had been persistent and had done it. Done with pleasure. The fact was the blackhaired had never told the young woman that he had sometimes very appreciated her presence. Her reassuring words. Her unbelievably strong love to him. He had appreciated it all. It had made him stronger knowing someone would always be there thinking of him. 

'You know what to do', whispered the man behind him, who'd been watching Sakura's steps, like Sasuke, from above a cliff and giggled amused.

'I'm not dumb. Of course, I do know what I have to do', had been the boy's answer before he stood up and looked down to his masked ally with an evil and malicious grin on his face.  

'Mercy! Do never look at me like this again, understood? Tobi is a good boy! I didn't deserve all this. Tobi is a good boy. Tobi is a good boy, Sasuke, isn't he?', asked the distraught with both fists pointing to the dark sky.

'Please, shut up, Tobi', begged the younger one scratching nervously the back of his head.

'Just say that Tobi is a good boy. Do me a favour, Sasuke. Tobi is a good boy. He won't ask you again. Just tell him! Please, please, please', pleaded the hyperactive man, who still sat on the cold and moist ground, staring excitedely at his partner.

'No', had been all Sasuke said before Tobi grabbed his leg rapidily and hugged it tight.

Both of the masked man's legs and arms were tightening their grips around the younger blackhaired leg, giving Sasuke no posibilities to move on.

'Say it, say it, say it. Scream it out. I know you like Tobi! Tell him he's a good boy. Please, Deidara had been more sympathetic. Why can't you be like him, huh?', shouted Tobi loudly shaking his head vigorously.

Looking down at the masked, old man, he had found himself smiling. Tobi really was childish but it all kinda reminded him on all those years he had spent in Konoha. It reminded him on all his friends and fangirls. He had never really hated the girls, who had been running after him, but they truly had been annoying as hell. It reminded him on Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi-Sensei. On all those Genin he had gone to the academy with. After all those years he had been gone, Sasuke supposed them to be Chunin or maybe even Jonin at the moment. They all had been great shinobi. They all had been once his friends. He had lost them all after leaving the village. He had lost them all besides Naruto and Sakura. They still believed in him. Thought about him. Saw him as a friend. A teammate. He couldn't understand it. He couldn't understand them. Even though Sasuke had hurt them for numerous times they still hadn't given up on him. They still fought for him as if he never left the Hidden Leaf Village.

'Tobi, let my leg go. It's not a stupid game. This is serious!', growled the Uchiha annoyed and tried to release the masked man's grips around his own left leg himself.

'Say it and then I'll let go so you can kill that pinkhaired Kunoichi, who is running directly to us. Oh look, I can see her!', realized Tobi cheerfuly, pointing at Sakura, who had been standing in front of them with both hands on her hips.

'Idiot, let go!', shouted Sasuke gazing furiously at the one with the mask.  

The leaf shinobi had been staring at them for few seconds without understaning a thing as the two men fought and discussed. Indeed, she could attack but it had been amusing seeing the infamous Uchiha Sasuke from the once strongest clan in Konoha-Gakure fighting like a twelve year old. She had never seen him grumbling like this. In this siruation he had strongly reminded her on Naruto. 

'I won't let go! Just tell Tobi that he is a good boy! Tell him!', commanded the man with an orange mask, that covered his whole face and made him seem terrifying.

'Tobi is a good boy. Are you happy now? Man, you're such a pain in the neck, Tobi!', complained the blackhaired and onyx eyed while turning around to his former teammate, glaring tensely at her.

'Yes, yes, yes,Tobi is very happy!', rejoiced the man, who talked to himself in the third person victoriously, jumping away from Sasuke and dancing like a complete fool.

The next thing Haruno Sakura could feel, was the heat of Sasuke's musculous and well trained body while he appeared right behind her. His long, slim sword he held in his right hand lightly touched her neck. His left thumb gently crossed her right cheek. Purposefully, the Uchiha breathed into her nearest ear. The pinkette thanked god she didn't blush like a stupid fangirl at every touch of his. He really had become taller since the last time they had met each other. It hadn't been long ago but he still had changed miserably. Of all the sudden the grip around his sword had tightened and Sakura had assumed to see Sasuke fighting against his own will. His own mission. 

'Tobi, go now!', he orderded strictly without even looking at his companion. He had only had Sakura in his mind.

'Yes! As you wish!', responded the adressed one, placing his hand on his forehead like an exemplary soldier and incidentally, unfortunately and unwantedly, facepalming himself.

Sasuke just shook his head not particularly proud while Sakura just chuckled instantly, holding a hand in front of her mouth and closing her eyes immediately.

'This is serious, Sakura', interrupted Sasuke the Kunoichi while holding the weapon closer to her throat.

'Oh well, if this is serious...let's fight then!', suggested the girl with pink hair and stabbed the sword of Sasuke's with the hand of hers, deep through her throat.

Sasuke hadn't seen any hand signs before but he had known Sakura had used the Kawarimi no Jutsu on him. Therefore, he had fallen for a simple D-ranked jutsu and held a treetrunk in his hands. He seriously had let Sakura slip away from his grip! What was wrong with him?

'Oukashou!', screamed the cherry blossom headed girl, jumping out of her hiding place and hitting the ground with one of her fists, so that it splintered like glas in thousands of pieces and making Sasuke jump far to the air. Few moments later the boy landed on one of the higher cliffs.

'Tobi rather runs away! That cute girl is in reality a fearless monsteeeeer!', squealed the Uchiha's comrade, running away with both hands reaching for the sky without even giving the younger ninjas a look.

'So, you came here for what? Are you, Naruto and Kakashi still hoping I'll come back and spare Konoha from its destruction?', questioned the onyx eyed, raising both eyebrows while activating his famous Chidori Nagashi and Sharingan. 

'No, that's childlike. Hoping for a better world, believing in something that probably will never happen. But on the other hand, we just want you back. No matter if dead or alive. We, all shinobi from Konoha, want to save you from the evil', replied the Kunoichi in a low and trembling voice, doing her best to hold her tears back.   

'Hahaha, you want to save me from the evil?!', he smirked, laughing out loudly, 'Don't you understand, Sakura? I'm already the evil one!'

'No, you aren't!', disrupted Sakura, this time screamingly, 'I don't understand all this! I don't understand you! Yeah, I got it, you're an avenger but why are you wanting to destroy the whole village? Only four persons were guilty for the so called Uchiha massacre and you've already killed them all! What's your problem?'

The bright light of his Chidori had disappeared. He had let the sword of his go, so that it fell rattling to the ground. His eyes went black again. It had meant he had stopped using his Sharingan. He had clenched his fists, looking down like he'd be suddenly ashamed of something.  

'Shut up', he whispered barely audible, lifting up his head and facing her unreadable gaze.

'Or what? I can't believe you're the same Sasuke-kun I've been toleranting. I've been in a squad with! How could you fall that deep? What did happen to the old you? To that arrogant but still kind guy? To that guy, who always saved the lives of his comrades? Have you forgotten all our missions? Have you completely forgotten Team 7? Did all this mean nothing to you? Did you do all this just to test your strength?', she asked perplexed with wide opened eyes.

'Sakura, I told you to shut up!', he repeated loudly, activating his Sharingan again.

'Oh, no. I might have been stupid, weak and annoying but this time will be different. This time you're the one, who'll listen. I won't shut-'

'You don't have a clue how I feel! You don't know the feeling of being alone! You've always had a family. Friends. People, who looked after you! I told you once, I'm different. I'm neither like you or Naruto nor like anyone else in Konoha!' 

'You're wrong, Sasuke-kun. You don't know a thing about me after all. We were teammates. We spent time together but after all you don't know what I've already been through. Unlike you I always had been bullied, like Naruto. The Haruno clan had been derived from the Village Hidden In The Mist, so that we hadn't been quite respected in the fire country. Fourteen years ago, there was a big and fearsome war in the land of water, for which reason the chief of our clan decided to make a deal with Konoha. All young ninjas of the Haruno's should settle in the Hidden Leaf Village to survive and to increase. At the time, my mother had to take care about me and my father had been badly injured. Both of them couldn't fight in the war but both of them were supposed to lead the clan to Konoha. Of course not completely on their own. It was then, when the strongest clan in Konoha, was the only one who was ready to help us. It was then, when your father, Uchiha Fugaku, offered my clan his precious help. On the way, many thievs and shinobi from other countries tried to attack us. To kill us. Most of the time it had been useless because the family of yours helped us very well but it's not like no one had died on the way. No, many men and women, boys and girls had died. I had seen the deaths of my cousins. Of my closest friends. Relatives. I had seen it all and I only had been three years old', related Sakura on the verge of tears, cluching something strongly in one of her fists.

'Why have you never told me?', had been Sasuke's respond before he jumped down from the cliff just to walk over to his erstwhile friend.   

'As if you cared', she laughed sarcastically, without even gazing at him, 'We all thought Konoha would have been our last chance to liberty. To happiness. But once we had crossed the gates we got deeply dissapointed. Every person in the village had treated us like animals. Like subordinates. Weaklings. We had been nothing but tools without feelings for them. Later, most of the villagers had been jealous of us because all members of the Haruno clan had had a special talent at controlling their chakra. Most of us became medic ninjas with the time, so that even more started to hate us. All kids were bullied at the academy. Their parents were beaten up at their jobs. You can imagine that my life was like hell on earth. I hated myself for being a Haruno until the day I got to know Ino and...you.'

'Me?', Sasuke asked confusedly, stopping right in front of her.

'You can't remember, can you?', Sakura giggled again, letting him know that she wasn't very happy about his reply, 'It was twelve years ago on a dark and cold evening in a snowy winter. I remember I was sitting on a bench in a park and watching happy people passing me by. They all had been looking at me like I'd be a monster. Some of the kids were throwing their meals at me. I was crying like a fool. Crying until a warm hand was placed on my shoulder. When I looked up I was staring at a dark haired and onyx eyed boy. Sasuke, that boy was you.'

'How come I can't remember?', whispered the young man to himself.  

'Here, this is what you gave me that evening', she ignored his confused expression and took carefully his left hand.

As she turned around to hide her tears from Sasuke the boy looked down at the hand of his. 

'Th-that c-c-c-can't be', he stuttered shocked, holding up a beautfilly decorated knife, 'I remember the girl's name. It-it was Arukas Onurah and her hair were brownish. How is it possible?'

'Arukas Onurah is my full name backwards, Sasuke. My hair were brownish because I was ashamed of them. I had rubbed mud in them before I met you. I wanted to hide my real hair colour. I lied to you but only because I was afraid of rejection', she whined quietly, wiping off some tears.

'My mother has given me that weapon. She told me it was supposed to protect the persons I loved the most. I gave it to you and told you to keep it until you bloom into a beautiful flower. I gave it to you and told you to never give in and to always hope for a better world', remembered Sasuke, giving the knife a closer look.

'And I failed', she cried while turning around to him and looking directly into his strangely gentle and beautiful eyes.

Before Sasuke could give her a respond she had turned her back at him again and had started to walk away from him. Leaving him absently. Speechless. Something in his mind told him to stop the Kunoichi but there was to much pride he had in betweeen. He was nothing but  a coward. He was neither a true shinobi nor an avenger. He was a coward. A fool. Asshole. He had run away from everything and everyone he once could kill for. He had lost everything and everyone he once was afraid of loosing. He had even lost Sakura. The only girl, whose presence he had appreciated the most, was gone. The girl, who he had thought would had been the last one, who would give up on him, was gone.

'Why are you still loyal to Konoha after all they have done to you? They have harmed you, like they have harmed me! Why are you still fighting for Konoha? Living in Konoha? Why?', his voice was monotonous and cold again but Sakura had also heard a bit of anger in it, for which reason she stopped walking. 

'It's not like I'd never thought about revenge. When I was young I always thought about stupid things. I even was close to do them. It was then, when I found friends. When I found Ino. When I found you. Even though we met only once your words held me back from doing all the things I'd been thinking about', she whispered as the wind blew some strands out of her sad face.

'That's why you've never stopped loving me', he stated sorrowfully, playing nervously with the knife in his suddenly sweaty hands.

'Yes, but my love is fruitless. You've never cared about my feelings. That evening when we met for the first time you told me to never give in and to always hope for a better world. But this is exactly the point I failed at. I gave up at hoping for a better world and also gave up at having hope you'll one day love me', Sakura pointed out blankly and shrugged hardly visible, continuing on walking.

"THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE,SASUKE! DO IT! DO IT NOW!",cheered his Inner loudly, giving him a bad and obnoxious headache. 

He shook off the thought of asking Sakura to stay with him. He couldn't ask that fragile pinkhaired Kunoichi to just stay with him and to join him on his vengeful way. It was too dangerous for her. Too horrible. Too hateful. Indeed, sometimes the girl, who once had been his best friend and teammate, was more stubborn than Naruto and on other days even more aggresive and chaotic as the blonde but all this, everything about her, couldn't make her to killer machine. To an awful personality. She was way too amiable, cheeky and honest for that. Sasuke just had to let her go.

"EXCUSE ME, WHAT WAS THAT?!", warned him his truly annoying Inner once again, "YOU'RE KIDDING, AREN'T YOU?! YOU WANT OT LET HER GO? THAT EASILY? NOW, JUST SHOVE YOUR ASS AND ASK HER OR I'LL DO IT MYSELF, YOU STUPID JERK!" 

This time, Inner was totally right. Sasuke really was a stupid jerk. He wasn't able to let her go. Even after he tried to kill her he couldn't let her go. Neither he couldn't forget Konoha, Naruto and Kakashi. They'd always been in his heart. He'd always thought about them. Every day and every night. He couldn't just forget them. They were too worthy. Before Sakura was about to sense her chakra to her feet Sasuke had grabbed unwantedly harsh her hand, pulling her into a tight and welcome hug.

'Sakura. Please. Stay', he whispered out of breathe while wrapping his strong and long arms around her neck and getting closer and closer to the pinkette.

Surprised of his reaction, she slowly hugged him back, placing her small and cold hands gently on his hips. She had never in her whole life seen Uchiha Sasuke being that full of emotions and feelings. And besides all this, he had never hugged others voluntarily. Let alone had cried in front of them. Yes, he cried and winced in her arms. Like a little six year old. Was it really the Sasuke-kun she once had used to know? The fearless and fearful Uchiha?

'Sasuke-kun, what are you up to?', she mumbled questioningly and huskily.

'I want the person I've missed the most to stay with me. To run away with me. To-'

'Destroy Konoha?Don't you dare to-'

'I have never mentioned Konoha. I want you to stay by my side. I'll even give up my goal for you, just stay', Sasuke pleaded full of sorrow.

'You tried to kill me. You don't even love me. Now, you want me to run away with you? How shall it work?', Sakura asked full of seriousness while raising both of her pink eyebrows.

'You're right, I tried to kill you. And yes, I don't even love you. But, one day, even a man full of hatred learns to protect and to love. Give me one last chance, Sakura, I won't act like an ignorant jerk again', was Sasuke's respond as he took her hand in his and kissed it softly.

A hint of red crossed her cheeks as the tall man smiled at her. The sun had finally risen as the both shinobi had nothing better to do than staring at each other. Sakura rather shocked. Sasuke rather full of hope. After all, she wanted to say yes as something different came into her mind. Something more important.

'What about the Akatsuki?', she remarked suddenly, giving Sasuke a curious look.

'Forget them, they mean completely nothing to me', he shrugged carelessly.

'I'm in!', she accepted happily, giving Sasuke's heart a big and relieved skip.

Within seconds the boy in the dark coat lifted up his laughing female comrade and carried her away until Madara wasn't able to see the beaming pair. How much he wished he could have had someone like the pinkhaired Kunoichi. Someone who would love him, no matter how full of hatred he was. But Sasuke was different. Sasuke had deserved love and affection, unlike Madara.

Not many would believe it but Uchiha Sasuke that once lived in the Hidden Leaf Village was a good and kind character. He would protect his pinkhaired ally as if though she were the most precious thing on the cruel planet earth.

Uchiha Sasuke would even die for her if it was necessary because it was his new made ninja way. His new made goal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 586 15
Natsu is a normal guy who goes to a concert from lucy heartfilia, a great singer. Lucy asked them to come backstage, and after that natsu only can th...
823K 53K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
15.5K 404 32
A young girl named Thalia is found by Princess Zelda and her knight at the time, Link. Taken into the castle, Thalia has a choice to become a knight...
907K 13.3K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...