the newest prototype (DAgames...

By -Little_Baby_Bunny-

"model JSE134.. Can you hear me?" "yes" "model JSE134 please register your name" "I don't remember my name" ... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 : First Memory

Chapter One : Awaken

53 5 0
By -Little_Baby_Bunny-

Jack's pov.

Noises. All I hear are noises but I can't make out what type of noises they are. They are so loud. So very loud. It hurts my ears. Then I hear it. The voice of a woman. "awake" the woman says. Why is she saying awake? Am I asleep? I feel my body jolt, a clicking sound echoing in my ears. I lifted my head looking around. My eyes darting to different areas.. Wait whats with the words.. Am I scanning things?! What the hell?! I look to the woman. She's seems nice. Hm her name is Dr Jones. How did I know that?! I'm so confused. Where am I? What happened to me?! What am I?! And most importantly how am I alive?! "model JSE134 can you hear me?" the woman asked me. Model who?! What is that?! Is that me?! "yes" I said as if I was obeying an order or instruction. "model JSE134 please register your name" i heard the woman say. My name? I don't know that. "I don't remember that" I say once again. I notice the woman writing down what I said in a clipboard. "what do you remember?" The woman asked me. I felt my body tense for a moment then relax. "my death" I say. The woman nodded writing it down then she left the room for a while. Great this gave me the opportunity to look around. I looked around and noticed  I was in some facility or lab. How odd. Am I being tested on? If so what did they do to me? Why did they call me a model? All these questions ran through my head and I need answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
173K 4.6K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...