Hera Pheri- Mishaan RagSan

By Silent-writerr

"Sanskar My Name is Sanskar Maheshwari And Your Name?", he asked as he forward his hand while mishti looks on... More

Your Name?
Test??
New Cover!!

Job or jobless?

273 38 82
By Silent-writerr

"Hey youuu", ragini starts walking as Ruhaan was following her. She stopped and turns,"where are you going?i just told you got the job", he said and ragini glared him.

"I don't want the job", ragini utters and look away while ruhaan snapped his eyes at her," Excuse me", he raised his eye brow. "Excused", ragini says as she folds her arm.

Ruhaan rolls his eyes," look ms.mishti my friend asked to give you this job and i give you that after rejecting everyone who wants to accompany me and here you are saying you don't want this job, how come will this all work then?", he asked while ragini looked at him, she opens her mouth to say something when he cuts her off.

"There is an event here at evening and i want you to arrange everything according to the theme as it's very important for my promotion, do you get that?", he asked and moreover ordered her as he points towards her. Ragini eyes twitched in irritation but she plaster a fake smile across her face," ofcourse sir as you say", she says while ruhaan nods.

"Isay kehte hain chor k hath mai sone ki chaabi", she thinks in her head.

"Good Girl", he utters,"come I'll tell you your work , i have to go to other place for shooting till then you take care of everything in my absence. Do you understand it?", he asked while ragini nods,"Now tho he is definitely gone", ragini thinks in her head and grins. They walks as ruhaan makes her understand everything while she nods acting as understanding while in her head some other things was going on.

Scene shift

"What the hell is wrong with you sanskar", sanskar utters as he look at himself at the mirror in washroom. He bites his nails as he paces to and fro in washroom.

"That's the side effect of spending your whole childhood in boarding schools that you forget how to behave infront of girl's", he shakes his head and took a deep breath.

"Its okay, its not that you are going to marry her now here itself. It'll take time for you both to understand each other right?", he asked himself and nods sighing,"yes behave normal, yes normal", he utters and washed his face and wipes it with towel.

"You are Absolutely normal", he smiled muttering to himself adjusting his clothes and walks out.

Mishti was humming some tunes as she waits for sanskar. She turns and find sanskar coming towards her muttering something to himself, she smiled seeing him while he comes and sits opposite her giving her all toothy smile. He shut his mouth as he realized he is giving too way toothy smile while mishti shakes her head seeing him.

"Umm, mr.maheshwari i...", she was cut off by sanskar.

"Sans..kar... call me... sanskaar", sanskar says as he takes a glass of juice and gulps it in one go.

"Ok sanskar", mishti looks at him weirdly," i just wanted you to tell your parent's that our meeting did go well and we both need some time to spend with each other before agreeing to this relationship, do you understand what i am saying?", mishti asked while sanskar nods understanding.

"So will you?", she asked while sanskar again nods and mishti sighs.

"You can speak too", she says fake smiling at him while sanskar nervously smiles and nods again but stops as he saw mishti raising her eyebrow at him.

"It's not that she is going to eat you alive idiot", sanskar thinks in his head and opens his mouth to say something when mishti phone rings.

She excused and picks up the call, after sometime she cuts the call and gets up taking her bag," i am sorry i had to leave for somewhere will definitely meet you soon", mishti says and shakes hand with sanskar and leave before he could say anything while sanskar stood expressionless thinking what just have happened?

"But i didn't have your number", he mumbles and facepalm himself," you are good for nothing mr.maheshwari. she seems more like a boy infront of me and i look more of a girl infront of her", he uttered but stops as he finds waiter looking at him weirdly.

"What?", sanskar asked while waiter points at the bill, sanskar huffs as he pays the bill and leave.

"Arjun will surely make fun of me after knowing about the meeting", sanskar utters ," no need to tell anything about this meeting to him yes I'll repeat same words what ragini says to me, yes that's right", sanskar utters as he sat in his car and leave.

Scene shift

Ragini starts arranging the things opposite of what ruhaan told her, ragini is the girl for whom her self respect mattered the most. She is not a spoilt child but this is how she is, whenever someone think to hurt her self respect she surely teach them a lesson. Ruhaan did the same by not taking her interview and doing same as mishkat. She don't need job on someone's saying but on her own qualifications thats why she struggles to get one because one or another want something in exchange of her job and not her qualifications thats why she is like that. Don't take her for granted. She can love you with all of she have but if you do something to hurt her or even think than she'll make you remember what she really is. She is good at heart but after seeing all of her mother struggles from childhood she understands don't show your true self to anyone because once they know you are good they'll not think before using you and leaving you, for all the taunts she and her mother have heard, she is become like this. There are soo many things which she wants to get answered through her life but she choose to remain silent until her life herself give an answers to her unsaid questions. She do feel bad at a corner of her heart for troubling ruhaan like this but she needs to do this to tell him that she is not anyone who needs someone's help to do something on her own, she is capable of doing what she wants on her own.

She sighs as she looks at the arrangements opposite of what ruhaan told her. She looks at her watch and realized the client's can be here in any moment. She took a deep breath making herself all prepared.

"What the hell....", she squeezed her eyes after hearing an unfamiliar voice.

The workers and everyone gathered there, ragini turns and found a couple in their mid forties looking all around confirming whether they are at right place or not. Ragini sighs as she walks towards them.

"What the hell is all this? Is this what we asked for?", the man shrieked at the workers.

"Where is he? Where is your manager?", he shouts making everyone scared.

"This is not the theme i selected for my daughter's engagement, it looks more like a toddlers birthday", the lady besides man comments as she looks at the arrangements highly disappointed.

"I asked who did this?", the man shrieked again.

Ragini fake coughs gaining everyone's attention, she raised her hand like a student," i did this sir", she said innocently blinking at him. The couple look at her from top to bottom.

"Who the hell are you?? And who the hell told you to make my daughters engagement preparations disaster? Is this what we asked you to do? Tell", the man demanded while ragini gulps seeing his anger and nodded.

"Sir this is what i was told to arrange", ragini says as she crossed her fingers behind her back looking down.

"Who told you? Who told you to do all this?", the lady asked.

"My Sir", ragini replied.

"And who the hell is your sir?", the man asked angrily.

"RRR...Ruhaan", ragini replied and looks down.

"I am his assistant,  he told me to arrange all of this as you said him to do all this", ragini utters but her eyes widen as she saw ruhaan parking his bike from far.

"III...I.... sorry sir..... you can ask everything to him.... I'll not work here anymore", ragini stutters and takes her stuff and runs from there.

"Hey mishti is everything done?", ruhaan who spots ragini walking fastly towards his direction asked.

Ragini steps halted and she looks at him nervously," you shouldn't have give me this job without taking any interview", she said while ruhaan looks at him confused while she bites her lips," i am sorry", she utters blinking her eyes and leave from there leaving him quizzical at her behavior.

"What does she mea....woaaahhhhhh", his mouth turned an O as his eyes fall on the baby pink curtains," who did this?", he utters as he entered inside the venue. His eyes widen while his mouth slightly opened seeing the arrangements infront of him, his eyes spots the couple which focused mainly on the man who was destroying the stage arrangements which is in all pink in color.

"What the.....", he shouts grabbing everyone's attention.

"Mr.Ruhaan so here you are", the man says with a slight smirk on his lips and focused on ruhaan while he gulps looking at his deadly glare along with everyone else.

Scene shift

"So how did it go?", pari asked snaking her hands around mishti shoulders who was working on laptop.

"Well i can tell you about it in two perspectives", mishti says while pari removed her hand from her shoulder and sits besides her all ready to listen.

"Well if I see it like a marriage meeting perspective then he is surely a zero in it, I mean if I really gone to meet him for marriage na then I'll surely reject him on the first meet itself, dude I think he is uhm uhm ", mishti says while pari raised her eyebrows, " what's uhm uhm", pari asked while mishti bites her cheeks not wanting to utter.

"Tell na mish", pari asked while mishti sheepishly smiles as she moves forward to her ear and whispers, "hmm-emmm that who is interested in uhmm", she utters and moves back while pari still gives confused look.

"Intrested in what?", she asked while mishti shakes her head and slighty hits her head," that tubelight", mishti utters making faces.

"That what? It's the first time I am seeing you hesitating saying something. Now tho I definitely wanted to know what it is? Don't tell me he asked for uhmm ummm", pari asked widening her eyes while mishti gasped and hurriedly shakes her head,"No No you duffer he is not like that, he is intrested in boys I think shehh", mishti utters while she makes horrified face.

"Oh", pari gives a normal reaction," so he is gay", she utters while mishti widen her eyes and close her mouth and reality strucks her.

"Whattttttttt?", pari shrieked removing mishti hand,"he is gayyyyy", she shouts grabbing everyone's attention while mishti shuts her eyes as she lands her head on the laptop being embarrassed. Pari face flushed as she realized everyone's gaze on her. She sheepishly smiled poking mishti who open her one eye and glared her.

"You could have tell me straightway", pari whispers in her ear while mishti makes a straight face looking at her.

"As if you'd not react the same way after hearing me", mishti utters giving her a all fake toothy smiled and begins her work.

"Ok forget it tell me your second prospective", pari asked while mishti raised her eyebrow,"okay", she utters and look at her," if I ignore the fact that he is uhmm ummm then he is quite entertaining.  You know he is behaving all weird and funny at a same time, I was controlling hard to control myself from burst into laughing seeing his expressions and anxiety", mishti utters.

"Of course yaar mish bechara kitna try karha hoga na k normal larko ki tarah behave kare tere samne but poor boy didn't know that you have eagle eyes and you can scan a person within second", pari says while mishti gives her 'oh-really' look.

"I'll take that as a complement", mishti utters smiling," and yes I didn't tell him my real name", mishti utters as she tells her.

"What? You know that was a stupid move. His parents must've know your name and they can tell him anytime you know" pari says while mishti winks," that's not going to happen because I have heard that he don't talk to his parent's directly, he talk through his one of his friend", mishti tells while pari looks on.

"And why is that?", pari asked while mishti shrugged her shoulder.

"Maybe because he also don't have good relation with his parent's just like me", mishti says and sighs.

"But still it doesn't justify the wrong name telling thing, his friend must've know your name tho", pari says.

"I don't think soo because I also didn't know his name till I met him so that can happen with him too", mishti says while pari nods.

"Btw the professional photographer we hired for covering the event left all of a sudden now we need to find another one", mishti says while pari nods," ok I'll tell akhil to find new one as soon as possible", pari says while mishti nodded and continues working, her eyes fell on the packets of sweets which she brought she takes one from it and starts eating.

Scene shift

Ragini walks in the road all nervous, her phone rings disturbing her thoughts she look at the caller I'd and her face expression changes ," did this annoying brat got to know about my deed?", ragini thinks in her head and prays before picking up the call.

"Hey, little mice did you get the job?", mishkat asked from the other side of call.

"Oh so he don't know", ragini thinks in her head and speaks," yes I got the job i am no more ms.berozgar", she utters while mishkat smiled,"oh so that means because of me you get the job", mishkat says teasingly while ragini eyes twitched in irritation," I did not go to the interview you tell", she lied while his smiled vanished.

"Then?",he asked while ragini smirked,"I got the job in other compnay", she says.

"Oh really? And which company is it who gives you job?", he asked while ragini bites her cheeks as she walks, she looks around and her eyes fall on the article in a newspaper",karma industries ", ragini utters while mishkat starts laughing on other side irritating ragini to hell.

"What happened big gorilla couldn't digest the truth?", she asked while she knows she is lying.

"Dont tell lie ms.berozgar, say clearly that you didn't get the job", mishkat says in teasy way.

"I did get the job", says ragini gritting her teeth.

"Oh really? And why would I believe you?", asked mishkat raising his eyebrow.

"I'll bring my appointment letter with me than I'll see how you open your irritating mouth infront of me big monkey",  says ragini.

"Ok me and aunty will wait for it with sweets", says mishkat and ragini cuts the call, as soon as she cuts the call her face expression changes. She smiled widely and claps," proud of you, I am soo soo proud of you ragini", she utters to herself.

"Kahan milegi is dunya mai teri jasi larki haan jo apne paon pe ek nahi do do baar kulhari maarti hai", she utters as she smacks her head," what could have happened if you tell that idiot big gorilla that yess you are still ms.berozgaar, was it necessary to open your big stupid mouth of yours and lie uncontrollably", she says as bites her nails in nervousness.

"Now from where I'll bring the appointment letter of this company", she thinks as her eyes again fall on the article.

"The article seems old but, what if they still need an employee for this. I can atleast try right?", she asked herself and nods,"yes there is no harm in it", she crossed her fingers and prays shutting her eyes,"I know I lied but please make it truth", she says and opened her eyes. She took a deep breath and goes towards the company.

Scene shift

"You are fired", his boss words ringed in his ears and he shut his eyes tightly. He makes a fist remembering everyone's insult, here he thought that he is going to get promotion but his all Hope's died because of her. He sniffs his nose angrily," it's because of her, it's all because of her. I'll not leave you, you messed with the wrong person", ruhaan utters gritting his teeth,"Mishtiiiiii", he shouts her name angrily.

Scene shift

Mishti sneezed as the glass drops on her clothes," what the....", she pressed her lips tight, " what's with these sneezes today", she utters as she wipes the juice from her clothes.

Scene shift

Ruhaan walks with the camera in his hand, his phone rings and he picks up the call," yes bro?", he answered, a small smile appears on his lips after the call.

"Finally", he smiled," what that girl thought that she'll make me jobless because of her but see I got another one in few minutes that's how my luck works", he uttered.

"Now wait miss soon I'll find you and make you repay for messing up with my job", ruhaan utters and smirks.

Scene shift

"So it goes well?", arjun asked sitting besides sanskar who nods.

"Are you sure?", arjun asked raising his eye brow while sanskar again nods, arjun gets up and sees sanskar playing with his finger's and smirks," so you want me to tell your parents that you both need some time to spend with each other then after that only you'll decide about marriage?",he asked while sanskar bites his cheeks and nods.

"Ok, so is this what that girl told you to say?", arjun again asked while sanskar nods again and realized what arjun asked, he looks up and find arjun closing his mouth to prevent from laughing.

[Arjun played by parth samthan]

"I...I", sanskar stammers and arjun burst into laughter not being able to control himself while sanskar face flushed due to embarrassment, he knows he is going to face this.

"Dude I knew it you are good for nothing", he teased while sanskar frowns," shut up, it's because of you", he hissed while arjun raised his eye brow.

"And why are you blaming the poor me for all this?", he asked while sanskar twisted his lips.

"Because you said you'll also come with me but you dumped me at the last moment", sanskar says and looks away.

"Bro it was your meeting not mine and moreover I do give you advices", arjun utters and sanskar snapped his eyes at him.

"You called those useless tips as an advice, you know what she was much better at it then me", sanskar says and sighs while arjun smiled shaking his head.

"Ok forget it, just tell me that do you feel anything when you are with her?", arjun asked winking at him.

"Yes I feel nervous", sanskar says and blinks," do you feel your heartbeat rising when you see her or when you shake your hand with her?", arjun inquires while sanskar keeps a hand under his chin resting his elbow on his table," yes, I do feel my heartbeat rising when we shakes hand because I don't want her to know that I barely interact with any girl", sanskar utters innocently while arjun shakes his head.

"Dude not that do you feel something  something?", he asked leaning near him while sanskar stood lost," yeah", and arjun smiled brightly.

"What?", he asked.

"Anxiety", sanskar replied and arjun collapsed on his chair and facepalm himself.

"Tera kuch nahi hoskta", he utters while sanskar pouts.

"Sir", an employee knock on the door.

"Yes, Come in", sanskar says and the employee walks inside.

"Sir there is a girl who wants to give interview for the article we publish 3 4 days back", he utters while sanskar looks on confused.

"But the interview is already done right? And we also selected the deserving", sanskar utters.

"Yea I was about to told her but she keeps on talking without listening", an employee utters while sanskar shakes his head.

"Tell her to", he was cut off by arjun.

"Come in", arjun says while sanskar raised his eyebrow confused," bro you forget that your assistant left your job yesterday, I was going to publish article for your new assistant and see before it she comes", arjun says.

"But she is a girl", sanskar whispers while arjun rolls his eyes at him," dude you are going to get married soon stop with this girly phobia things", arjun utters while sanskar takes a deep breath.

"Its ok she'll not find you weird", arjun winks at sanskar who gives him a sarcastic smile in return.

"Tell her to come", says arjun and the employee left nodding.

On the other side, ragini was sitting tapping her fingers on the file nervous, she needs this job otherwise she is gone for good.

"Mam you can come this way", a satisfied yet nervous smile spread on her lips hearing him and she nodded following while her heartbeat faster with every step she take.

On the other hand, sanskar gets up from his seat," dude you need to do this interview", sanskar utters as he begins walking towards the door.

"You can go", ragini nods and walks forward but her files slip, she bends and pick up the file infront of the door.

Sanskar who opened the door turns as arjun calls him," dude wait", sanskar shakes his head," No bro I'll no....", he takes a step forward and a nick of time ragini stands, sanskar who found someone soo close to himself stumbled and was about to fall when a pair of hands hold him from his tie while he holds her waist for support. He found himself lost in those beautiful brown orbs while his heartbeat paced faster against his chest sending butterflies on the pit of his stomach. Ragini was herself lost in those chocolate brown orbs who was looking at her innocently, she felt shivers throughout her body due to his hand on her waist.

"Uhmm Uhmmm", arjun fake coughs jerking ragsan who moves back being embarrassed. Ragini moves back adjusting her stole and clutching the file while sanskar was still lost looking at her only when he realized she is Ragini.

"Youuuu", sanskar shouts as he look at her shocked while ragini get startled by his sudden shout and looks at him. Sanskar look at her from top to bottom carefully remembering his meet with her, she looks completely different from then while ragini bites her cheeks trying to remember if she had troubled him too somewhere because of the way he shouts seeing her.

Sanskar gulps and looks at her," what are you doing here?", he asked choosing to ignore every other question in his mind.

Ragini look around the cabin and him,"maybe for an interview", she replied while sanskar widen his eyes in shock.

"You...you'll do job?", he asked widening his eyes. Being a daughter of such successful businessman she needs job.

"Yes", ragini replied confused not being able to understand his question.

"Sanskar?", arjun pulled back sanskar and whispers," bro this is not you ask from a girl in an interview", he whispers.

"I am not taking her interview, I am asking", sanskar whispers as his eyes still stuck at ragini.

"Oh, so you are trying how to talk with a girl?", arjun whispers while sanskar glared him.

Ragini fake coughs gaining their attention.

"Why do you need job?", sanskar asked while ragini raised her eyebrow," why do we need job?", she asked instead of replying.

"Uhmm-hmmm because we want to earn for our living", sanskar replied and ragini nodded," exactly".

"So you need to earn for your family?", sanskar asked gasping while ragini looked at him weirdly.

"I think you said the same", ragini says as she fake smiled at him while her heartbeat rises.

"Oh", sanskar says and blinks.

He turns to arjun and whispers," she is the same girl whom I met today", arjun widen his eyes and signs 'really?' While sanskar nodded.

Sanskar gives a smile to ragini who nervously smiled at him. He takes two step back along with arjun," why she needs this job?", sanskar whispers to arjun,"maybe she don't want to rely on her parents and want to earn on her own", arjun says while sanskar looks at ragini for a minute and nodded.

"You are hired", sanskar says as he walks forward and stood before her, even though his hands are shaking due to nervousness and what happened few moment back but because he don't want his friend to make fun of him again, he stood normal. Ragini eyes snapped at him, "I got the job?", she asked while sanskar nodded showing his all tooths.

"Without having an interview?", ragini again asked and sanskar nodded shyly.

Ragini smiled showing her all tooth," yes, of course after all I am the president's daughter. Mujhe interview dene ki kiya zarorat right?", she asked gritting her teeth and making a fist while sanskar who didn't understand her tone change looked at her and again nodded.

"Youuuuuuuu", ragini shouts frustrated as she holds him from his collar while sanskar eyes widen in shock due to the sudden moment," what do you think of me?haan what do you think of me? Am I your relative? Am i?", she asked while sanskar looks at her horrified and nods no and she grits her teeth," am I president's daughter?", she asked again glaring him while sanskar gulps and again nodded no. Arjun tries to come but stopped seeing ragini deadly glare.

"Then who I am? Why the hell everyone out there gives me job without any interview as if they are doing a huge favour on me? Why? Why does it always happen with me tell me? Why?", ragini asked while sanskar shakes his head again.

"Speak youuuu", ragini shouts while sanskar utters ,"No...No", she leaves his collar and moves back," Tell me what was you going to ask instead of this job? Tell me", she asked while sanskar shakes his head and arjun stood besides sanskar who looks on scared.

"I.. I", he stammers while ragini whose gaze fall on him shut her eyes tightly, she spread her arms and took a deep breath 2 or 3 times relaxing herself, she goes and sits on sanskar chair covering her head while sanskar and arjun keeps looking at her with quizzical expression.

"Are you sure she is the same girl you met?", arjun whispers in his ear while sanskar shakes his head still trying to recover from the shock he just landed.

"I am sorry", both looks at ragini who was sitting covering her face,"I am really sorry", she again says as she removes her hand, sanskar gasped as he founds her eyes misty," I don't want to behave this way", she says as she stands while sanskar nudges arjun shoulder who looks at him, he points towards the water glass while arjun widen his eyes and nods no when sanskar glared him and he unwillingly goes and keeps the glass infront of ragini with shaky hands. Ragini looks at him and he hurriedly stands besides sanskar. Ragini takes the water and gulps it in one go. She sighs as she wipes her face," I don't want this job, thank you", she utters politely and starts walking.

Sanskar took a deep breath," Ra..Ragini", her step froze and her eyes widen," how the hell on earth he got to know my name?", she thinks and turns to look at him confused.

"S...sorry", sanskar uttered looking here and there while ragini raised her eyebrow.

"I should have taken your interview before giving you this job, I am sorry I shouldn't have hurted your self respect", sanskar says now looking at her while ragini looks on surprised.

"I understand how it feels when people treats you differently because of your parents", he uttered while ragini looks on confused as she dont understand his words.

"We'll take your interview and after that only you'll get this job based on your qualifications and nothing else" he says while ragini stood froze still trying to register his words.

"Arjun call mr.sahay and tell him to take her interview", sanskar says poking arjun who was looking at sanskar in shocked.

"Arjun", sanskar slightly pinched his hand due to which he comes in reality and do what sanskar says.

"Mr.sahay take her interview for my assistants post", sanskar says while mr.sahay nods.

"Thank you and sorry", ragini uttered as she looks down.

"Its ok", sanskar says as he smiled at her and ragini also smiled at him, his heartbeat faster seeing her smile. Arjun signs mr.sahay thumbs up but stood straight when ragini eyes fall on him.

"All the best", he uttered nervously while ragini blinks nodding and goes with mr.sahay. As soon as she left sanskar stumbled because of nervousness and was about to fall when arjun holds him.

"What the....", arjun shouts as he makes him sit.

Sanskar took a long deep breath before opening his eyes," what was that?", arjun asked while sanskar stay lost.

"I don't know but it happened", he uttered still lost.

"What?", arjun asked confused.

"Something something", sanskar says and a smile appears on his lips while arjun looked at him shocked.

"What????? But bro she is not as same as you see her, she is different", arjun uttered.

"And I like this different", sanskar muttered as he bites his inner cheeks and looks on.

"Ooo my Mata mera beta bara hogyaaaaaaa", arjun dramatically says while sanskar smiles.

Scene shift

"Congratulations!! You are perfect for this job", a huge crept appears on her lips and she smiled widely.

"I'll just come back with your appointment letter", saying this mr.sahay left while ragini smiled," I cant believe I got this job on my own", she utters and sanskar face flashed infront of him," he seems nice but me being me make him scared", she utters and mentally slapped herself.

"Here is your appointment letter you can join from tomorrow", ragini smiled widely taking the letter," now I'll see your reaction mr.big gorilla", she sheepishly smiled as swings the letter in her hand like a child and walks out. Sanskar who saw her leaving smiled widely.

Screen freezes on Mishti working face and Ragini happy face

To be continued....

Precap- Mishaan

Tadaaa.......so hows it..... do you like our poor sanky here???I know he is way too shy or weird here but he is like that only and see how did our ragu scared him... dont get shocked seeing our different ragu here she is like that only .... she makes both ruhaan and sanskar suffer :p now let's see how the name swap is going to work here.... so do you like the chappy or not???? Tell honestly

Any idea what is stored for them?

Dont forget to vote,read,comment and tag others as watty sucks in notify ;)

Till then, take care, stay blessed and be happy...

Loads of love😍

Nxt will be hmw soon ;)))

Fizo*Tejaholic*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
25.4K 2.2K 36
"No... Abirrr..." screams Mishti... tears are flowing from her eyes, she is damn horrified after seeing the sight in front of her eyes... Abir sees h...
29.2K 1.5K 22
RagSan or RagLak? SwaLak or SwaNish? ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน Ragini tried to convince Rishi "Rishi bhai, bhai please. Its not their fault...It was...
1.9K 258 9
Two strangers tied together in the knot of marriage Both have different burdens of past One of a failed marriage and other fails to feel emotions bey...