Reckless teenagers ||Zach Her...

By EmmaCWaters

Zach Herron comes into your life, with some extra drama see how it plays out? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 16

745 15 1
By EmmaCWaters

"so which one is it Zach? are you going to stay in the band or ruin your career to hang out with some loser high school girl?"

"stop calling her names!" Zach yelled. "she's not a loser, she's amazing, down to earth and the nicest person i've ever met."

"so you're leaving the band?"  Jonah asked in a snotty tone.

Zach huffed. "no now lay off, in going to bed."

Zach stamped upstairs into his room, the other boys and Kay are still downstairs.

"so i think one of us should dm her and tell her to back off y'know?" Daniel said.

"I agree, i'll do it." Jonah offered

Kay put on a fake smile and nodded along with the guys. but she has her own plan even though Jonah would dm her. Kay decided she'd call y/n out and tell her to stay away from her man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...