* FALLING *

By Cl0udMusic

{ Oikawa Tooru Fanfic} ** In which their destinies crossed path in the most illogical and magical way that th... More

>> Chapter 1 <<
>> Chapter 2 <<
>> Chapter 3 <<
>> Chapter 4 <<
>> Chapter 5 <<
>> Chapter 6 <<
>> Chapter 7 <<
>> Chapter 8 <<
>> Chapter 9 <<
>> Chapter 10 <<
>> Chapter 11 <<
>> Chapter 12 <<
>> Visuals <<
>> Chapter 13 <<
>> Chapter 14 <<
>> Chapter 15 <<
Short break
>> Chapter 16 <<
>> Chapter 17 <<
>> Chapter 18 <<
>> Chapter 19 <<
>> Chapter 20 <<
>> Chapter 21 <<
>> Chapter 23 <<
>> Chapter 24 <<
>> Chapter 25<<
>> Chapter 26 <<
>> Chapter 27 <<
>> Chapter 28 <<
>> Chapter 29 <<
>> Chapter 30 <<
>> Chapter 31<<
>> Chapter 32 <<
>> Chapter 33 <<
>> Chapter 34 <<
>> Chapter 35 <<
>> Chapter 36 <<
>> Chapter 37 <<
>> Chapter 38 <<
>> Chapter 39 <<
>> Chapter 40 <<
>> Chapter 41 <<
>> Chapter 42 <<
>> Chapter 43<<
>> Chapter 44 <<

>> Chapter 22 <<

4K 171 10
By Cl0udMusic

Previously:

God, Oikawa wondered if he was having a heart attack right now.

**

Naoya adjusted his earphones, clicking the buttons of his phone to increase the volume of his music since he could still hear Bokuto's voice in the background. He'd wanted to go home early but Bokuto begged him to recheck his worksheet while Akaashi also tagged along and presented his English worksheet to him right after Bokuto skipped away.

He was at the corner of the gym, far from the boys practicing their spikes and any area that they might hit, sitting cross legged on the floor with his back turned to them. It was dark, as he was in the corner, but he had the flashlight of his phone on and it was problem solved.

Naoya grumbled at how loud Bokuto is, his annoyance of being halted from his early home plan adding oil to the fire and Naoya was in no mood to feel like a sadist or any amusement at all. 

Boredom couldn't even fathom it at the moment.

A tap interrupted his grumbling and Naoya removed the earphone on one of his ear and tilted his head up to look at the person. Akaashi was in the process of retrieving his outstretched hand when he felt a shiver the moment Naoya's apple green eyes landed on his form. 

His eyes were so sharp that Akaashi felt as if he was being chopped. A fire waiting to devour something, anything, lurked in the apple green eyes of his upperclassman and Akaashi internally groaned, guessing that he might've interrupted him in something and Akaashi knows that Naoya hates being interrupted at all.

"We're almost done, Furuya-senpai. It would be wise to start packing your materials up," Akaashi didn't know what to say. Aside from being tense by the sharp look, he was also trying to calm his rapidly beating heart as he spoke. It was hard to keep his face from exploding to red shades since he was so close to him and he could smell Naoya's lavender scent.

A grunt left Naoya's lips, his things being shoved in his bag while the worksheets were in his hand. He stood up, towering over Akaashi. The younger one thought that he wanted to be left alone to cool off but Naoya spoke before he could get away.

"If you suddenly kiss a guy friend you find really funny and close to you, what do you think that guy would feel?"

Naoya watched as Akaashi remained stone faced despite being thrown such a question and he silently mused at the fact that he couldn't tell a single thing of what Akaashi thinks of the matter. Naoya found it amusing to try to decipher just what lurks in Akaashi's mind but he needs to set his musing aside and focus more on the topic at hand.

He was looking at him as if he was in disbelief, an emotion that flickered in Akaashi's steel blue orbs for a brief second, which made Naoya furrow his brows at the sudden fall of his walls. He seemed to be contemplating his words, judging by the way his lips opened but then close as if to take back his soon to be words.

"That would be one lucky guy to have a friend brave enough to admit his feelings and kiss him even though they're both males," Akaashi stared straight through his apple green eyes, his own steel blue orbs now clouded with mist that Naoya couldn't pass through.

"Did you kiss him, Furuya-senpai?" Naoya's lips straightened, his mind hesitating whether to tell Akaashi the truth or bluff that it was just an 'IF' situation. Naoya was about to choose the lie option, "Did you?" Akaashi asked persistently and Naoya swallowed the lie and just hummed.

A thud interrupted the two and both turned to see Bokuto standing with his mouth agape and eyes wide, his hands mid air as the ball he must've held fell to floor and rolled away. Naoya had a bad chill and his eyes sharpened to warn Bokuto but it wasn't enough to stop the loudmouth from exclaiming just what he heard.

"You kissed someone, Furuya?!" 

A chorus of gasps and whistling resounded the second after he yelled and Naoya winced at the sound while Akaashi looked defeated. Both gave a tired glare to Bokuto who squeaked, his hands moving to cup his mouth. The volleyball team surrounded Naoya, asking for confirmation since Naoya is always a hot topic around the school and this would serve as blackmail material.

The fiasco transformed Naoya's annoyance to anger and he gave Bokuto his first ever angry glare since they met and his best friend squeaked, ducking behind Akaashi for safety. He shoved the papers belonging to the two to Akaashi and stomped away from the gym, ignoring the calls of some of his friends and Yukie.

When he came home, his father immediately noticed the dampened mood of his son. 

"Why is dear Matheiu mad?" Furuya Rinsho inquired. Naoya sat at the small rattan designed table, his bag dumped to the floor. His hands caged his head as he rested on the table and Rinsho sighed, turning the stove off and removing the light blue apron. He placed a hand on his son's hair, soothing him and Naoya grumbled and lifted his head.

"I kissed a guy..." that wasn't what Rinsho expected but he didn't want to further worsen the mood of his son so he just amiably accepted it and prepared their supper. He wanted to help and give him some support since he wanted his son to end up with someone he loves no matter the gender but Naoya just looked so tired and angry and confused that the father couldn't talk to him.

Rinsho sent his son to his room and as he washed the dishes, he sighed since he knew that he must give his darling wife a call.

Naoya thanked his father for not blowing up or reacting badly. He really doesn't need all that speech crap and feeling talk at the moment. He just wants to see Tooru and set things right before they get all tangled up in a bunch and become unsolvable. He laid on his side and closed his eyes, falling to sleeps embrace and when he opened his eyes, he was back to their garden.

And there's Tooru standing right in front of him.

** 

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

If only anyone knew just how hard he struggled to say those two words.

*****

It's the Saturday update!!!!

I suggest you guys to prepare yourselves for the chapter. hehehehe

I mean, you better prepare your hearts. For what?

I ain't telling you~

sorry, this author is drunk right now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.6K 16
It was the start of beautiful Saturday morning. Bright sunshine, clear, blue skies, what could possibly happen? I'll tell you what could happen. Your...
27K 1.2K 23
"you are my melody," iwaizumi hajime had always known that between him and oikawa tooru, girls flocked to his best friend. oikawa was the type of guy...
6.3K 322 14
His cheeks were dusted pink and he was as stoic as ever. Yet, deep down, and deep in his eyes, the eyes that brought me solace, I saw disappointment...
138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...