Reckless teenagers ||Zach Her...

By EmmaCWaters

Zach Herron comes into your life, with some extra drama see how it plays out? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 14

776 17 0
By EmmaCWaters

y/n was reading the replies on her newest tweet, they were all some sort of: "you're a whore" "he has a girlfriend" and "attention seeker"

Zach noticed y/n looked sad. "hey what's wrong? did the movie make you sad?"

it was the perfect excuse. "yeah, it was really sad." she chucked a bit.

they arrived at Zach's car in the parking lot and just leaned against it. "well i definitely think we should do it again. not like, seeing a sad movie because i don't want you to be sad but we should like-" y/n laughed. "i know what you mean."

Zach couldn't help but smile. he looked into her eyes, then at her lips. he started to lean forward and pressed a very quick kiss to her lips, she immediately stopped him before it lasted any longer.

"Zach i.."

"you don't feel that same, got it." his tome become sad.

"no no Zach it's not that it's just..you have a girlfriend and i don't want to be the one that breaks you up."

"you know about Kay?" how?"

"it's all i ever see in my comments since we started hanging out. your fans are going crazy about it."

Zach thought about it for a second. "can i ask you something?"

"yeah what is it?"

"is it wrong to still be with someone even if you're not in love with them anymore?"

before y/n could answer, Zach continued. "and it's not only because of you." he looked her up and down. "but you definitely have an effect to it." he winked

y/n blushed heavily. "i mean, it's not really fair to the person you're with of you don't love them anymore, but that's just my opinion."

y/n walked over to the passenger side of the car. "where are you going?" Zach asked.

"let's go watch the sunset." she said excitedly.

Zach smiled at her outburst. he unlocked the car and got into the drivers side. he looked over at y/n and was surprised when he felt her kissing him. it lasted only for a couple seconds, then she pulled away.

"i don't want this day to end, it's honestly been so amazing."

Zach smiled and kissed her again. "this has been the perfect night. thank you so much, y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...