(One Piece X Reader) I Wish

By WoefulOptimist

A drab day of college results in our protagonist (y/n) getting caught up in some wacky experiment by a nutty... More

Falling down the rabbit hole
CP9 ain't so CPfine
CP9... is fine?
The gang's all here
Welcome aboard!
So, this is what happened...
The 1 Trillion bounty... is for ME?!
Good Charlotte
Doll on a music box
That foxy flamingo...
It wasn't me!
A way back home?...
A reunion and an introduction
Mistaken Identity
Turnabout Brothers
Arriving at Yuina steppe
Stuck with the Kid
"Don't touch my stuff!"
Wait a minute...
Work hard, but don't play hard
In my feelings
Here we go again...
X marks the spot
Over my dead body
Stuck like unstarched mochi
The start of something big
In the eye of the leopard
The peace coalition
You was at the club
A conflict of interest
How to feel super
Love is deaf
Sustain the objection, dammit!
Lovefool
Stay away from the light
"Im not obsessed, just dedicated"
He puts the "coal" in "coalition"
Something about us
Not so fast
Yeah... whoops!
(A/N); AN IMPORTANT PSA
The return of sniper king?!
You ain't convincing me...
Marco but no polo
Why are you running?
Im the responsible one
How and why?
We hit a wall
You got that
Dr. Heart stealer
love is a dish best served hot
If you give a giant a donut...
"Kidding" around
Mission ridiculous
Keep your eyes off me
(A/N); A lil notice
Me against the world
Hellfire
There's a pine in my apple
3's a crowd, but 4 is no party
I smell a brawl
The pick-up games
Sail away
My honey
Making a deal with the heavenly demon
Wallow island, misery's paradise
Nothing more than a dream
Harsh truths
Nakama means friend
A little birdie told me...
Payback time... sorta?...
A very unfair game
The legend of the dimensional girl
It gets weirder by the minute
The land of dreams
Known unknowns
Operation get out
What did he say?
I smell a rat
The jokes on you
Secret Origins
So it was you
Utter madness
Like old times
Growing pains
You down with ASL?
Ship of fools
Where is my baby?!
Uncharted waters
The land of mystery
(A/N); About this story...
I will survive
Law M.D
Loyal to the bitter end
Not just a spy
A screw loose
Technical Difficulties
Better days
All we do is train
(A/N); CAST YOUR VOTES NOW!
Handling business
Up against the wind
All around me
Only time will tell
The Mere Beginning
Me Vs. The Crimson Queen
The Promising Pupil
What Life Stole From Me
The Troublesome Emperor
(A/N): Sorry about the error!
A New Problem
Unclear future
The Great Bridge

Tweedle dee and tweedle dum

2.5K 128 124
By WoefulOptimist

(Sanji's POV)

YES! This was my chance to impress (y/n)-swan!~ 

Nobody knew about food as much as I did! I will win this challenge with no problem!~ 

"What good is food if it doesn't have any spices?" I questioned myself aloud, before lighting up my cigarette. I was now in a garden of sorts, that was clearly overgrown; perfect. 

"I see some cilantro here, a bit of basil over there... woah, they even have saffron!" My eyes glowed, as I went to stuff the plants in a bag. I was getting excited just seeing all that I had to work with; this island was a goldmine! 

When I was satisfied with my collection, I then moved on to meats. In this case, the variety was a necessity, because I had no idea what (y/n)-swan's parents enjoyed. What if they were allergic to fish? I had to be mindful of those that I was planning to feed! 

"Tch, I bet that marimo thinks he'd beat me with this challenge... like the boar that he is..." I frowned in distaste, just cringing at the thought of that bastard winning this challenge.

I snapped out of that thought though when I heard a certain sound... the sound of hoofs approaching me. When I went to turn to see what it was, I couldn't have been happier. 

"Speak of the devil," I smirked, before going to do a nice roundhouse kick, that rendered the boar unconscious. "Look at all this meat I have to work with! Now, what dish should I make?" I hummed, pondering it over. Pork was so versatile, I could do many things with it!...

"Mademoiselle, would I interest you in a pan-roasted pork chop, with just a pinch of sugar melted into the brined meat? Or, would you prefer a nice slow-cooked pork roast, that just melts like butter in your mouth?" I questioned (y/n)-swan in my imagination, as she was smiling back at me. "I'd take anything that you'd make, Sanji-kuuunn!" She'd reply, as I went to giggle like crazy. Ah, whenever I see her gorgeous face, my heart just sizzles!~

"I bet if I win this challenge, it'd get me one step closer to winning over her heart! Yes, I just love the very thought of it! (Y/n)-swan, being mine!~

~

"Oh, Sannjiii, what are you doing over theeeree?" (Y/n) whined to me, her (e/c) eyes staring sadly at me, as her beautiful body was laid out over the couch. N-not yet, Sanji, focus on the task at hand!

"It's a surprise, my love. Just give me a few more minutes!" I told her with a smile, making sure to block the cheesecake that I was decorating out of her view. It wouldn't be much of a surprise if she saw what I was doing!

"But Saanjiii, I need you over here, right now!" She pouted to me, with the silk robe that she was wearing perfectly outlining her body. God, she looked so gorgeous, I could just- STAY FOCUSED! 

"But I am preparing a surprise for you, my sweet! Don't you want to see it?" I questioned her, my self-control really being tested right now, as she puckered out her lower lip cutely. 

"But you're taking too looonngg! I miss your sweet embrace, Sanji! It's getting quite cold over here!" She shuddered, before going to give me a look that just took my breath away. 

"I need your warmth now, Sanji, my body misses you!"

Looks like I lost yet again. I'll finish decorating this cheesecake later.

"That's more like it." She purred, as I went to pepper her face lovingly with kisses. It was near impossible to resist (y/n), especially when she gets like this! 

"You know that I love you, right Sanji?" She questioned me with lidded eyes, as I nodded, before giving her a big kiss on her luscious lips. "Yes, you remind me every waking minute." I smiled, as I went to take in her wonderful scent. Funny, she smelled a bit like a dessert, herself...

"And you know that I am proud of you, right?" She asked, as I nodded yet again. "Of course. I know my schedule may not be the best, but despite that, you still support me all the way." I smiled softly at her, as she returned the look, before she wrapped her lovely body around mine. 

"However, there is one thing that I want for us to do. After all, we have been married for quite a while..." She clicked her tongue in thought, as I stared adoringly into her (e/c) eyes. "What is it that you want us to do, (y/n)? You know that my soul is yours." I reminded her, going to nuzzle my nose against hers, as she then went to give me that same look from earlier again. That look was enough to make my knees weak; she is a goddess in the flesh.

"Sanji... I want us to go to the next level... I want to have your baby." 

~

"D-do you think he's alright? H-he wouldn't have contradicted some neurological disease, would he?!" I heard Chopper panic, as I felt my nose dripping wet with blood. Damn it, it was just a daydream! 

"He'll be fine. He was just daydreaming while hunting, that's all." I heard Marco tell him, as he then handed me a napkin. "I'd wager that whatever he was daydreaming about must have been something intense, to cause this sort of reaction." He told Chopper, who went to sigh. "He must have been daydreaming about the girls, then... again..." He shook his head, as I went to glare at the two. "I WAS HAPPILY DAYDREAMING AWAY UNTIL YOU TWO INTERRUPTED ME!" I growled out, as Chopper went to look worriedly at some of the other members of our group, completely blowing off my anger. H-hey! 

"But doctor Marco, it seems that these daydreams are contagious in a way! Look!" He pointed out to the living pineapple, who rubbed his chin. "It seems..." He nodded in agreement. 

(Zoro's POV)

~

"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead!" I heard a voice tell me, as I went to grumpily lay on my side. No, not now...

"Come on, I gave you plenty of time to sleep! It's your turn now, Zoro, it's only fair!" She told me, trying her best to not laugh, clearly; I could practically see the smirk on her face. "Just admit that you like to see my misery when handling them; it's not about fairness at all," I grumbled, as she finally caved in, and started laughing; I knew her too well. 

"C-come on, your reactions to the triplets are priceless! How could I not grab a bag of popcorn, and enjoy the show?" She giggled, as I forced myself to get up with a loud yawn. She was even more of a pain than the triplets, but hey, she was my pain. 

"I am not getting up from this bed until I drink at least a keg of booze. I need a drink before dealing with those rascals." I huffed stubbornly, as (y/n) went to pinch my cheek. At this point, I was desensitized to it; it didn't mean I liked it though. 

"We had an agreement, Zoro, that you only get your keg AFTER your shift is over." She grinned slyly, as I went to tug on her cheek in retaliation. "Oi, I am being generous with just A keg!" I informed her, as she went to pull my other cheek, which resulted in me doing the same thing to her. Now we were bickering, as usual. 

"Dad, give it up! You may win physical fights, but mom reigns supreme in verbal ones! Kuina keeps a tally!" Hunter, the leader of the 3 rascals, cackled, as Kuina had a notebook in hand, that showed me just that... me, 0, (y/n), 156...

"...D-do we really argue that much?" I asked (y/n), as she nodded. "Yes, but's that's because you're a stubborn old man." She playfully winked at me, as I glared at her. "Oi, I am not old!" I argued, as the triplets went to then plop on top of me. Annd so the chaos begins...

~

"Zoro, come back to us!" I heard Chopper call out, as I opened my eye to see him. "Huh, is it morning already?..." I yawned, before remembering that a competition concerning food was still taking place. I managed to get a lot of meat, so I am confident that I beat that damn chef.

"Clearly you lose, mosshead, because I got the most food!" The moron argued, as I glared at him. "No way, I clearly got more!" I pointed out, before going to gesture at the wild boar I killed. "See? My boar is much bigger than yours!" I smirked, as he growled at me. "No way, mine is bigger!" He barked, as I went to roll my sleeves up a bit, irritated as all hell now. 

"Are you blind? I clearly won this challenge!" 

"No, you're the one missing an eye, meathead!" 

"I think all that smoke from your cigarette is going up into your head!"

"Want to fight it out?!" 

"YES!" 

I then went with all my might to attempt to land a good hit on this perverted buffoon. After all, he deserved it! I clearly won this challenge, not him! Besides, just the very thought of this idiot wining and dining with (y/n) made me sick to my stomach!

"I learned by now that nothing can stop those guys, so want to examine the rest?" Marco asked Chopper, who nodded. "Y-yes! And I think that maybe there's something in the air that is causing this bizarre phenomenon!" He hypothesized, as I continued to try and prove to this airhead that I clearly won the challenge!

"...Though, guys, those boars look exactly the same!" I heard Chopper remark, as I disagreed; he was just trying to say that to save curly brows over here! 

"I am going to eat dinner with (y/n)-swan, not you!" The damn blond hissed, as I attempted to land a punch on his face, which was blocked by his stupid legs. "(Y-y/n) deserves better than some damn pervert that tried to peek at her while she was showering!" 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" 

"YOU HEARD ME, YOU SICK BASTARD! DON'T THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE YOU TRYING TO PEEK AT HER; WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" 

"WELL, IF YOU'RE GOING TO ACCUSE ME OF BULLSHIT, THEN WHY DO YOU LOVE TRAINING WITH (Y/N) IN SUCH COMPRISING POSITIONS, HUH?! I AM MAN TOO, SO I CAN TELL BY THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER THAT YOU LIKE HER MUCH MORE THAN A SPARRING PARTNER!" 

"Enough." 

A deep voice grumbled, before the man in question smacked both our heads together, which hurt like hell.

"Have some respect, (y/n)'s parents are hearing everything you two are saying! I'd kill the chef with this new information I now have, but I have far too much respect for (y/n) to cause her any more problems with her family! We have to show them that we are worthy of being around their daughter, instead of the opposite!" Katakuri tried to reason to us, as I went to rub my forehead; shit that hurt. 

"You read my mind, Kata, because I was about to say the same thing!" (Y/n) herself said, as I went to grit my teeth. I-it wasn't my fault; he started it!

"I-I am sorry, (y/n)-swan, but-" 

"'But' nothing! It's a miracle that my father is not looking around for his polearm to slice you all to bits right now! Work with me, damn it, not against me!" She told us sternly, as I went to bite my lip. I didn't mean to get her into more trouble, but the damn chef here wanted to start some drama! 

"You know, Luffy isn't back yet, so the competition isn't over." She pointed out, as an idea popped in my head just then; I'll just gather some more food so I could win this challenge!

It seemed curly brows thought the same thing too, so I went to immediately run back to the forest, so I can gather more food first. I don't plan on losing to him

"Don't get lost now, Zoro!" I heard (y/n) yell to me, as I felt my face grow hot from embarrassment. 

'Me, 0... (y/n), 157...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929 73 14
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters from the anime/ manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen which are originally owned and created by Gege Akutami ...
18K 653 18
*Editing* *CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE* . Kumiko is a girl with a normal life. Well sort of. She has powers. She tries real hard to hide her powers in sch...
21.2K 738 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
3.3K 45 26
Yeosang moving into a new town, which means new people and a college (College AU) What happens when he bumps into somebody and that somebody helps hi...