Crazy

By artiifexx

Sam and Alessio has been best friends since they were babies. But they have been in love with each other secr... More

Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter thirteen
SORRY!
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three

Chapter two

331 13 0
By artiifexx

First person point of view

After the incident where me and zotto where a little bit too close one to each other, I realized that it wasn't just a crush I had on him. I'm maybe in love. The way he smiles makes me wanna smile everytime. His eyes, everytime I make an eyes contact with him, I just want to put my hand on his cheek and kiss him. But I know all of this is just on one side. Alessio is not interested in me and even if he was, he doesn't show it. And I don't want to take the chance and ruin our friendship after.

I start to work at taco bell tomorrow and I'm kinda stress because I know Alessio want to come to taco bell every-time I work to make fun of me. But I'm also happy because I'm still gonna see his cute little face when I work.

" oh shit." I said, seeing his snapchat story. I called him to see if he was ok and how he did this to his arm.

"Zotto? Are you okay? What happened?"
" We'll I saw a cute girl and fell because I couln't stop looking at her"
"Oh. I bet it was me" I said laughing
"I said a girl, not a cow"
" you bitch I-"
" no but seriously there was no cute girls, matt made a joke so I looked at him and I just lost the control of my skate."
"Oh so there was no cute girl"
" No dork!" He said laughing.
"Well' I hope you are okay"
" ummm."
" no tell me u are okay I'm worried about you."
" I'm okay MOM"
" ok ok.. hahah. Bye"
"Bye bro" he said

Ouch. Bro? Im not even a boy! Fuck that, it's cristal clear that he doesn't like me. He called me bro?! I'm just gonna get over him. It will take a certain time, a lot of ice cream and a girl best friend, which I don't have. I hope I will make friends at work maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...