The Blind Sand

Oleh SidneyLu

I don't own naruto Lebih Banyak

Chiriko Yakashi
The Jorney to the Lead
More About Chiriko
The Writen Exams
Dont Touch Her
Don't Underestimate Me
Heading home
The final exam
Calming Kankuro
Not welcomed
Criminals
A mission pt.1
A Mission pt.2
Good bye old friend
Who are you to me
The battle
Back at the leaf
Please Read
Yall are too funny

A day of relaxation

371 8 3
Oleh SidneyLu

I walked around the village I feel everyone's eyes laid on me. I can feel the hatred in their eyes if only they knew I was trying to help them. I would do everything in my power to get the Hokage back, but that is t how the world works. In life you have to realize when some one goes it's probably time for the to walk a new path of life.

i walk alone with my head down. I walk mindlessly just trusting where my feet take me. As I walk I ended up being a victim to my thoughts. Some were negative some were positive. My thoughts were just like everyone else I guess. Everyone has self doubt right? As my thoughts fade away I felt the air get colder I must me at the river.

i used to come here all of the time as a kid. Its still as beautiful as I remember. I walk towards the tree that was to my left and I sat under it. I took a deep breath in and I could feel the coolness of the air in my noes and along my skin. I shut my eyes to enjoy the birds chirping. I thought I was going to take a nap but then someone interrupted.

" Chiriko..."

i opened my eyes seeing that Asuma was standing in front of me. My eyes widen and I looked down. I didn't know what to say. Asuma took that as an invitation to sit.

"Chiriko I'm so sorry" he reached out to me but I tried to back away. He grasped my shoulder and pulled me into a tight hug. My eyes started to well up and soon I was crying on his green vest.

At this point I didn't know what to do or what to say. I just felt hopeless everywhere I looked all I saw was glares and scowls. I just think at this point I made the wrong decision all I want is kankuro to hug and for him to comfort me.

I didn't realize but I was saying this all out loud. Asuma was in shock, so was I. I wasn't expecting me to open up like that. I pulled away. Wiping my tears with my long sleeves. 

Asuma came closer and pulled me into a hug. I just cried and cried. until I fell asleep.

   timeskip

I woke up in a place I found to be familiar. its was my old apartment. by the feel of it it hasn't change much at all. I heard a knock on my door and I went to answer it right away. finding my way around the house was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I made my way to the door and opened it wide. 

"Hey chirko" it was Asuma, " today at noon it the hokage's funeral, I feel like it would be best if you came."

"Okay... I will come." I said. "how many hours till noon?"

"3 hours"

as he was about to walk away I had to ask him an awkward question " Sensei... could you help me find some thing black to wear?"

"he turned and I could tell in the tone of his voice he was smiling. "sure"

even though it hasn't been long sense I got here I feel like everything between sensei and I are coming back to what they were. which made me happy. as he helped me pick out a dress I started thinking about old times and how he would help me pick out my clothes. he is truly like a father to me. and I am really grateful that he is in my life. I don't know where I would be without him. he has taught me almost everything that I know. he has only shown me kindness. 

I got dressed and I started walking with Asuma to the top of the hokage's  building. i resized why sensei wanted me to go. its because it will show how much I am sorry and to show that I do have respects for the hokage. 

as I waited in line I held a flower with both hands and held it close to my chest. we walked slowly because everyone was thinking about their good memories with the hokage. when it reached my turn I set the flower down, and I saw every moment with the hokage. "thank you" I whispered. "thank you for bringing sensei to me. thank you for sending me away because I met someone I never want to let go of. and im sorry its all my fault I feel like. I promise I will make it up. I will protect the leaf with my life."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.5K 1.2K 22
I don't own Naruto just Storm
17.5K 1K 28
I suck at descriptions so read to find out! I do not own Naruto or any of its characters just my Oc Sakura x blind g!p female Oc
48.3K 698 40
i do not own any of these characters.
Fallen Angel Oleh tfrog

Fiksi Penggemar

31.1K 1.8K 45
I'm bad at descriptions but it's basically just a Naruto fan fiction. I do not own Naruto, the plot line, or anything except for my original charact...