Rishabala FF : It's In His Ki...

By lazyakabookworm

After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after... More

Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 A
Part 16 B
Part 17
Part 18 A
Part 18 B
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 A
Part 23 B
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 & Epilogue

Part 01

17K 438 17
By lazyakabookworm

"For God sake Papa, he keeps changing his girlfriend every other week because he gets bored with them." 

"Young men are like that, honey!!!" 

"But what will I do if he gets bored with me also." 

"Come on Madhu that will never happen. Do you have so little faith in yourself???" 

After two seconds pause, "He calls himself RK!!!" 

"RK is short for Rishabh Kundra!!!" 

"And who names their kid Rishabh Shaurya Kundra???" 

"His father wanted to call him Rishabh and his mother wanted to call him Shaurya, after her father!!!." 

Madhu rolls her eyes. 

Malik goes near Madhu, and sits next to her." Madhu, Rishabh is a nice boy, he is good looking, caring and rich, what more do you want in a husband?" 

"But Papa, I don't even know him; he is a complete stranger to me." 

"I am not asking you to marry him today; anyway Rishabh has to finish his studies, so you will be married only after two years, when he comes back from US. And in two years, you can get to know him all you want." 

"How much will I know a person by just talking on the phone?" 

"Madhu, you promised me that you will marry whoever I choose for you, and now did you change your mind? Are you going to be like your sister?" 

"How can you even say such things Papa? Alright, I will meet your RK!!!" 

Malik smiles "Thank you love."

"Thank you so much for ruining my life, Uncle!" 

"All you asked me do to was convince your Mom to send you to US. And the way you have been parading with girls over here, your mother was scared, and I just gave her a suggestion to get you engaged before you leave." 

"But I am not ready to get engaged. I don't want to lose my freedom." 

"It's either US or freedom, you can't have it both ways RK." 

"My life is screwed!!" 

"Shaurya!!!" 

"Mom, I don't want to get engaged!!!" 

"Alright Shaurya, then why don't you start going to office, after all for how long is Balraj going to look after the entire business by himself?" 

"But I want to study!" 

"Then get engaged!" 

"DAMN!!!" 

RK, Radha and Balraj were sitting at Madhu's house. While Radha, Balraj and Malik were talking, RK was busy messaging on his phone. After sometime Madhu comes with a tray full of tea and snacks. Radha makes Madhu sit next to her and starts talking, with Madhu doing all the listening.  

Balraj slowly pokes RK, and whispers to him "Look at her, RK." 

RK whispers back "What is the need to look, when you all have decided to get me married to her?" 

Balraj: "Just for courtesy sake, look at her." 

RK looks up at Madhu, and thinks she looks okay. And he looks back at his mobile. After sometime RK looks up to see Madhu glaring at him. 

Madhu thinks "Damn you Casanova, I don't want to marry you." 

RK thinks "Hell woman, I don't want to marry you!!!" 

Few days later, RK is in US and his cell starts ringing. 

RK with a big smile: "Hi love!!!" 

Woman:" Hey handsome!!!" 

RK: "I miss you!" 

Woman: "Even I miss you love!" 

RK: "Then, whWhy don't you come here?" 

Woman: "Then who is going to make arrangements for your wedding?" 

RK a little pissed: "Why do you have to ruin my day by mentioning about my marriage, Mom? And it is not like I am getting married tomorrow, there is still two more years for that" 

Radha: "Shaurya, why can't you accept Madhu? She is a nice girl!" 

RK: "She might be nice, Mom but I don't want to marry her!" 

Radha in a worried tone: "Shaurya, you are not dating other girls, right?" 

RK appalled: "Hell no Mom!! Thanks to you all, now I have a girl in my life who I don't even want in my life!" 

Radha: "Please Shaurya, give her a chance." 

RK doesn't say anything. 

Radha: "For me?" 

RK irritated: "You know, I will do anything for you." 

Radha: "Then call her today." 

RK now very pissed: "FINE!!!!" 

Malik comes to Madhu's room. 

Malik: "Madhu, RK on the phone for you." 

Madhu pissed "Oh God!!! I thought I had two years of freedom left; damn he has to call me and remind me of my marriage to him. How I am praying that this two years never pass!!" 

Madhu: "Two more months, how am I going to wait for that long??" 

RK: "Hahahahaha if I remember clearly, the first time I called you, weren't you praying that the two years never pass?" 

Madhu: "Hahahaha true, but now I can't wait to get married to you, Shaurya." 

RK: "One thing I can't understand is, when I didn't want to get married, Mom was pushing me to get married and now when I am asking her to prepone the wedding she is saying no." 

Madhu: "Parents are weird creatures." 

RK starts laughing: "Let's do something." 

Madhu: "What?" 

RK: "Next week, when I come home, we both will run away and get married." 

Madhu: "That is awesome!!! I will meet you at the airport and we will take the next flight to Switzerland, we will get married there and come back after our honeymoon." 

RK: "If you want, we won't waste our time on marriage, we will directly start our honeymoon" 

Madhu: "That Casanova is still in you... huh??" 

RK: "Only when it comes to you." 

Madhu snorts: "yeah right!!!" 

RK: "Haven't you heard, reformed rakes make the best husbands??" 

Madhu: "Yeah yeah!!! Idiot!!! Oh by the way I got the chocolates you send me!! You keep sending me chocolates like this I will become fat very soon" 

RK: "Even if you look like mother of three elephants, I will still love you." 

Madhu:"How sweet, by the way who will be the father of those three elephants?" 

RK: "ME!!! Who the hell did you have in your mind?" 

Madhu: "That friend of yours, Arnav Singh Raizada!!" 

RK: "Will you stop drooling after him??" 

Madhu: "Hahahahaha you are jealous!!" 

RK: "No, I was just watching out for Arnav with a psycho like you behind him." 

Madhu: "You bloody Shaurya!!!" 

RK: "Anyways did you send me your new photo?" 

Madhu: "No." 

RK: "Why the hell not?" 

Madhu: "Because by the time the courier reaches there, you will be here!!! And you already have lots of my photos" 

RK: "Why can't you create an email account? And those photos are one month old!!" 

Madhu: "I have told you, Papa doesn't like me using the net." 

RK: "Who the hell asked you to check po*n with your bedroom door wide open." 

Madhu: "Hey, it just popped up and I never checked po*n!!!" 

RK: "yeah right!!!" 

Madhu: "Shaurya!!" 

RK: "Alright, I guess I will have to wait till next week!!!" 

Madhu: "Yup!" 

RK: "By the way did you talk to Papa, about coming to the airport with Mom to pick me up??" 

Madhu: "Yeah, he said I can go." 

RK: "Cool!Can't wait to see the mother of my three elephants."

Please vote and comment 

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.8K 4
Sumonto is on the look out for a mother for him and a perfect wife for RK. He finds that in Madhu.
9.1K 479 1
Madhu was working as a maid in RK's house when one day unexpectedly she is asked to marry him for a year when his marriage gets cancelled at the last...
43.4K 1.7K 4
A crazy story dealing with a crazy couple. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
10K 575 1
RK is getting engaged, but his best friend and the one true love of his life, Madhubala asks him a favor. She wants him to give her a baby. Cover C...