SNAPCHAT | s4s.

By _kailaaa

just gotta read . πŸ’™ More

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
ANNOUNCEMENTS !
| 20 |
| 21 |

| 16 |

2.2K 81 55
By _kailaaa

it was the next day , and meek had already left around two o'clock to meet up with the person she texted yesterday.

SideKick

ME 

otw

SIDEKICK

i'm already here. i got food & stuff

ME 

bet .

i'm coming in.

▶ Delivered

after sending her message , she locked her phone and slid it in her pocket as she pulled into chick fil a's parking lot. she got out and noticed the person sitting in a corner booth with two trays sitting on the table.

meek smirked and walked towards the booth and sat down.

the person smiled at her as she took her seat.

 " what you found ? " meek asked rubbing her hands and licking her lips at the food in front of her.

" a hey would be nice , but look. i think jass still has feelings for her , but i'm just going off of - "

" why you think that ? what happened ? "meek asked eagerly.

" if you calm yo shit down i could probably tell you. i did what you asked. we got drunk , and i got me and jass alone , but she pushed me away. "

 " how the fuck you - why she push you away ? " meek asked as they both ate some food.

 " i told her i love her , but that ain't the point. she said that i 'couldn't ' love her. we still ended up fucking around , but she said i couldn't love her. i feel like that tie in with jaylen. "

 " oh really ? " meek asked more to herself than anything. " you know what riley ? get her to like you. man the fuck up , and stop playing. "

 riley looked at her with bulging eyes. " the fuck you think i been trying to do ? dumb fuck , " she whispered the last part.

 " let me finish. damn. that's yo problem. you talk to fucking much. now , you need to go talk to her and tell her you was just drunk and didn't mean nothing you said. make her feel sorry , and i'll make jaylen feel good as fuck. simple. "

riley rolled her eyes and ate some fries. only riley knew of meek's growing interest in jaylen. meek knew of jaylen since she was a freshman but was too busy caught up in her own crazy relationship. once she got out of hers , jaylen was in her own. meek made it her mission to make jaylen hers ever since.

" any fucking way. i think we're done here , " riley said grabbing her fry box and leaving.

meek laughed to herself.

 " glad ian pay , " she said shrugging her shoulders and taking a bite of her sandwich with jaylen pinned on her mind.

**

 " she must've layed that tongue down nice cause you was out , " jaylen laughed pulling up to her house.

 " shut the fuck up. we ain't even do nothing hoe , " jordan said pushing jaylen's head and getting out. the two walked into the house.

 " damn. ma not here , " jaylen said smacking her lips.

" awe , that's tuff. where's jass ?  " jordan asked patting jaylen on the back playfully.

" upstairs. probably still sleep , " jaylen responded going upstairs with jordan trailing her. jaylen opened the door and jass layed in her bed with only a shirt and some shorts. her hair was messed up , and she was sprawled all over the bed.

" told yo ass , " jaylen laughed and turning around to go back downstairs.

jordan stared at jass a little longer before cocking her head to the side.

" get yo ass up , " she laughed. jass immediately broke out into laughter and sat up.

" damn. how you know ? " she asked jordan as she tried fixing her hair.

" slow ass. yo eyes moved a little when jaylen left dummy. i see y'all cool again though. "

jass smirked to herself. " yeah ... 'cool ' . "

jordan made the conceited face and jumped on jass' bed. 

 " y'all talking againnnn ? " jordan asked shaking jass. 

" a lil some like that , " jass smirked. jordan kept making happy noises as she hit jass on the arm cheerfully.

" what happened ? more importantly , what about riley ? how that's finna go ? "

 " we just talking it slow with each other right now . we tryna figure some things out then we going from there. as to riley , we gotta talk. i think i'm gonna go over there today. just to clear some stuff up. "

 " what about jaylen and whoever ? what she gonna do about that ? "

jass' eyes fell a little , and she shrugged her shoulders.

" i'm not sure. she stil figuring stuff out , " jass said laying back on her bed. 

she couldn't even lie. she felt some type of way about jaylen talking to meek. yeah , she knew she was talking to riley , but that was only because of jaylen. she just kept her mouth shut because it wouldn't be fair for her to be mad at something she was doing , too.

" how you feel about it though ? i know you ain't just let it go like that , " jordan said sympathizing for her best friend. she knew exactly how she felt about jaylen.

" to be honest , i'm jealous as fuck. it ain't nothing for her to wanna keep talking to meek over me. like i just don't know what she want , and that shit is scary. i could lose her ass. again. "

 " you right , but you need to focus more on trying to make her happy and less on losing her. show her why she should stay with you. jaylen got a smart ass mouth , but we both know she a big ass baby. just take care of her and love her. only yo ass can handle her. remember that , " jordan said pushing jass' shoulder playfully and getting up.

jass smiled to herself before going to her bathroom to brush her teeth and put on some clothes. she threw on a blue hoodie and a pair of joggers with her slides. she threw her hair up in a bun and grabbed her keys. she pulled out her phone ready to text riley.

riley

ME

ay , we need to talk.

RILEY

yeah we do. where you wanna go ? 

ME 

you pick.

idc.

RILEY

park ?

i'm already here w. my brothers

ME 

aight . omw .

RILEY

okay 💞

▶ Received

jass locked her phone and saw jordan and jass downstairs watching tv.

" aye , i'm finna go , " she said to both of them. jordan nodded her head , but jaylen looked a little confused.

" where you going ? " she asked. jordan looked at jass and gave her the " 😬 " face. jass ignored her and focused on jaylen.

" finna meet riley at the park. i - "

" why y'all meeting up ? " jaylen asked more sternly this time.

" jaylen raine hudgins. ion know who the fuck you talking to , but you need to watch yo tone , " jass said in all seriousness. jaylen immediately fell back and let jass talk.

" i gotta talk to her about some stuff , but i'll be back. it shouldn't take that long , " jass shrugged.

" mhm . yeah aight , " jaylen mumbled rolling her eyes and focusing back on the television.

" get that shit in check before i come back , " was all jass said before leaving out of the door.

jordan and jaylen made eye contact before they busted out into laughter.

" jass gon snap on yo ass one day for real , " jordan laughed.

" ion care. that shit funny as hell , " she said laughing and grabbing her phone to text jass.

JASS 😇💛

i was jp . 😭

that's what imma say when i beat yo ass

 " i was jp "

girl shut up . 😂

i'm so deadass

you play too damn much

but ... 😊

but ... ?

you love me . 😁

read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 655 21
Read to find out...
21.5K 901 9
jus read and find out 😬
2.3K 175 11
vampires but s4s
74.7K 3K 51
"I shook out of my sad thoughts and tried to look at the brightside. It was hard to find one at first but I did. I clung on to the thought of me bein...