Virginia's Choice

By ChloeKing18

Virginia Castello wants to lose her Virginity, she is desperate to have the same experience as her best frien... More

Meeting Julian
Christopher St Claire
First Date with Virginia
Thadiun Enterprises
Dating...Christopher
Mother Dearest
Sleeping with Julian
Lost and Found
Sexy Secrets and Fantasies
Minette & Charmaine
Minette - Dreams from the Past
Chris Enters the Love Nest
Tangled Love
The Penthouse
Romance in Chester
Discovering the Ruins of Chester...!
Charmaine's Revenge Backfires
New Lovers
Satisfying Charmaine.
The Holiday is Over!
Back at Work
Under Arrest and the New CEO
Unique Family
Life Style Changes
Trials and Tribulations
United in Love
Family Dynamics
Family Reunited
Marriage and Baby
Charmaine's Revenge

Beware - Horny Pregnant Woman

3K 63 16
By ChloeKing18

Yeah. This is me. Getting larger by the day and been chased by my doctor to rest. My mum was driving me nutty though it was lovely to be around her and my dad. As for the boys'! Samuel was back at work at Thadiun Enterprise. My dad had set up an art room for Chris so he could work from home as his health improved. As for me...well I'd taken maternity leave since I had to have bed rest. I was often joined by Julian who was still tiring easily. I was starting to worry about him, I'd thought he'd be a bit stronger now. 
I was about six weeks from birthing our first child, we were all getting excited about meeting our child. Needless to say...I was horny as heck and didn't do much work. I was bored having to rest all the time.

What to do...I suppose a quick...
"Julian, darling..."
"Busy," he yelled back. "Ask Chris."
"How did you know..."
He looked over at me with a grin. "You've been..." I blushed and glared. "Little Miss Horny for a while now, Virginia."
"I can't help it," I muttered.
My mother entered the office with morning tea on a trolley. We inhaled deeply. Mum was a fab cook.
"After you've had your drink and cookie, Virginia, why don't you come into town with me and look over bridal things."
I'd prefer you to look online," said Julian.
"We can't stop living because of ... she sat down. "Seeing things is a bit different from looking online, Julian. I'll make sure Brent is with you and a bodyguard if you need."
"I'd love a day out...well a few hours, it's stifling here at times."
"Take Craig then. I'm sure he'll be happy to drive you all."
"Thanks, Julian." I smiled.
I waddled out the door, giggling at the wolf whistle and sent one back at him. Mum shook her head and went to find dad. Meanwhile, I sat in the foyer and called Craig to see if he was free.
"I'll be there in ten minutes Ms Costello."
"Virginia," I growled," however he'd already closed the call.
"You'd best get your shoes and a jacket. It's not overly warm today, sweetheart.
"Yes, Dad." I kissed his cheek setting off to the lift upstairs.

*****

Samuel was pouring over business reports when the phone call came in. Karen put it through to him with a worried frown.
"Hello. Samuel Hatton speaking?"
"Detective Mitchell here."
"What can I do for you?" Silence greeted him. "Detective! What the hell's happened now?"
"She's killed one of the prison guards during transfer to..."
"I presume you're telling me she's escaped again!"
"Yes. Disappeared too. We can't find her."
"Shit. You need to call Mr Vere. They'll need extra protection."
"I know. I can't apologise enough..."
"Mitchell. It isn't your fault. It is the fault of those transferring her, however, we also pass on our condolences to the prison guards family."
"You take care. Don't leave your office without..."
"After last time. I'm not going to. Go called Julian."
Putting the phone down he called Karen into his office.
"Could you send the head of Security up here, please. Also, don't leave the building without an escort to your car and have your car checked as well. It seems my sister has escaped during transfer...again."
"I thought she'd been found guilty..."
"Yes, she was. They were taking her to a secure mental facility. Please, could you..."
"Yes." she nodded.
"Stay safe."

Detective Mitchell's call came in for Julian ten minutes after Virginia, Faith, and Brent had left with Craig for the city and some much needed bridal shopping.
"Morning Detective Mitchell. We were wondering when we'd get an update."
"Bad news. She escaped again, killing a prison guard."
"Shit. You've got to be kidding me. Virginia and her parents just left for the bloody city."
"I wish I was. I only found out half an hour ago. I've already mentioned it to Mr Hatton."
"I'll call him about my fiancee. First I'll get Craig on the car phone."
"I'll do all I can to assist."
"Thank you. I'll let you know."

Craig answered the carphone using Bluetooth.
"Mr Vere?"
"You need to bring them back. Ms Hatton escaped again. They haven't found her yet."
"Bloody hell." He drove to the next roundabout taking the third exit, heading back to the Costello mansion. "We'll be back in about fifteen minutes."
"Thank's Craig."
Looking in the rear-view mirror he caught Brent's eye.
"Is everything all right, Craig?"
"We need to return to the manor, sir. Somethings come up and Mr Vere needs Ms Costello."
Putting his foot down, Craig headed for the manor moving through the gates and down the drive within twelve minutes. Opening the door he ushered everyone inside closing the door behind him. 
"What's going on?"
Julian approached using his walking stick. "It seems a certain person has escaped from a prison van a few hours ago. Detective Mitchell was on the phone as soon as he found out."
"NO!" I shouted. "I'm not having her ruining my life any longer. It's not fair," I sort of ran...more of a waddle out of the lounge using the lift to my suite and fell on my bed crying.

Meanwhile, Julian sat down his face pale. Craig caught his arm before he fell over, taking him over to a chair. Brent and Faith sank onto the sofa when Chris appeared at the door.
"What the hell's going on?"
"Charmaine escaped again."
"Fuck," Craig cringed, though understood. "I'll go and check on Virginia," he replied heading for the stairs.
"Thank you, Chris."
"Damn the bloody woman," scowled Brent.
"They'll find her, sir. We need to get some extra security."
"Glad one of us has our head screwed on, Craig." Faith patted his knee as he stood pulling out his phone. 
"I'll get something organised then go and get Mr Hatton from work."
"Craig."
"Yes, Mr Vere."
"Call us all by our first names. You're more family than most. You're like a brother to me," smiled Julian."
"I can't..."
"Julian's right, Craig. Get used to it and use our first names."
"I'll try, sir." Brent rolled his eyes. "Now let me see what I can do about everyone's security." and wandered off down to Julian's office.
"He's more than a chauffeur driver...isn't he?"
"He knows a lot of people. However, he is a professional chauffeur. He'd never hold a job without telling me."
"I wouldn't be too sure about that, Julian."
"I don't need any more twists and turns in my life, Brent. That bloody woman is enough."
"I hope they catch her soon," said Faith.

*****

Charmaine Hatton was on a murderous rampage. Her twin lover had gotten off lightly with a slap on the wrist for helping her with the arson of Julian Vere's home. It was the twins who assisted her to escape from the prison van where she killed a young prison guard. Her fits of temper created a monster of strength, a strength she'd learnt to use with calculation and precision.
The prison van hit a deer in the middle of the road, pulling to a halt it skidded on the wet road, the driver swearing. Hyton opened the drivers' door, yanking the man out knocking him unconscious, rolling him to the side of the road, meanwhile, his brother managed to open the back doors, another guard jumped him while Charmain fought the last one in the cage, killing him with a sharp piece of metal straight to his heart.
Grabbing his keys she removed her cuffs and opened the cage jumped on the back of the guard on top of her lover. Collapsing on the dark wet road, she caught his arms using her cuffs before kicking him in the head. Unconscious they tossed him in the van, shutting the doors.
"Let's get outta here," she scowled. "Where's the car?"
"This way babe." Hyton held out his hand, taking hers, kissing her palm. "Your chariot awaits."
"Well done, Hyton," she smiled, following him down a path and through the woods, his twin trailing after them, sulking at being ignored.
Arriving at the car, they took off to their hideout where she would disappear for a long time...waiting and planning...

*****

I looked up into the sorrow-filled eyes of Christopher, his long fingers reaching out, running down my back, through my hair. He sat beside me and I crawled onto his knee, leaning against his chest, my sobs quietening, my left ear nestled against his heart listening to it beat, realising how lucky I was to have him, Julian and one of our children.
"I can't go through this again, Chris. I'm not strong enough."
"They'll get her. We need to concentrate on us, Virginia. Take care of you and our child."
"I'm just so angry," I sighed, "Even though we're all lucky to be alive, except...shit. Will you love me, Chris?"
"Yeah. Forevermore."
"Daft idiot. I mean make love to me."
"You horny again?"
"No. I just need some soothing loving for once. I need to open myself to the joy of life we have, while we have it."
The bedroom door opened, Julian walked in. "How are you feeling?"
"We're survivors," I replied. "Will you love me too, Julian."
"Always and forever," he sat beside us, hanging his walking stick at the end of the bed. "You and Chris and our child are the most important things in the world to me," he kissed my forehead and kissed Chris on the lips. I slid off Chris' knee, laying on my back my hands on my protruding stomach watching them kiss deeper. Chris stood up, pushing Julian back beside me and removing his trousers. Men! I rolled my eyes, continuing to watch as Chris cupped Julian's shaft and balls, stroking them. Julian turned his face towards me, pulling my head closer, kissing my eyes, my mouth. He hissed, I looked down to find Chris had wrapped his mouth around Julian's hard rod. It was erotic to watch. 
Julian reached up, opening my small buttons on my blouse, his ear to my swollen stomach. Smiling and moaning he listened when the baby kicked him. God, he's adorable.
"Chris," I muttered.
"Humm," he flicked his eyes up at me, sucking Julian's length hard.
"Fuck, Chris," he thrust his hips up cumming suddenly. Chris smiled drinking his cum before pulling off. 
"Your turn, Virginia!"
"Love me. Both of you."
They finished removing their clothes along with mine and got to work with their delicious fingers, tongues, and mouths. God, it was sheer bliss. I was one hell of a lucky woman. Teasing and tempting my body, taking me higher with their tongues laving my pussy and leaking nipples until I was praying they'd let me climax. My body was slick with sweat when Julian moved me to my knees, making sure I was comfortable. My body trembled in expectation while his dick moved with slow strokes through my lips collecting my juices on his shaft. His hands circled my butt cheeks spreading them open. A tongue licked through my crack, I shuddered.
"Please...Love me," I moaned.
"Soon my love," whispered Chris in my ear. 
I looked at his smiling feeling his hands massage my breasts.
"You'll get a handful of milk if you're not careful," I giggled just as Julian thrust in my sheath groaning because my giggling caused my muscles to flex around him harder.
"Virginia."
I looked over my shoulder at him, his face desire filled, his naked body glistening. He wobbled, Chris caught him.
"Daft sod," I muttered crawling off his dick and onto the bed further so he could kneel behind me without straining his leg muscles. "Now love me, Julian."
"You ok, now?"
"Yeah," he chuckled thrusting back to my hot core.
"You feel good. Nice and thick, Julian. I love having you inside me."
"How about  both of us?"
I licked my lips. "You mean in my sheath?"
"Yes. Your body should..."
"Yes please," I muttered. Julian extracted his dick rolling to my side.  "I'm too big," I said.
"Turn so your back is to me and sit on my shaft."
"Ok, Julian."
Soon he was back inside me. Deliciously solid and throbbing. Julian gently settled me back against his chest, both of us lying down Chris moved between out legs, dick in his hand.
"You two sure about this?"
"Please, Chris," I panted, Julian was moving back and forth. "I need more."
Of course I couldn't see anything with my swollen stomach, however, I felt his dick at my entrance. Julian stopped moving to let Chris line up and push inside me, widening my sheath. I gasped at the stretch, Julian moaned.
"You feel so good against my dick, Chris."
"I can feel you throbbing," Chris groaned back, pushing deeper. "You all right, Virginia?"
"Yes. More."
He pushed home. I was so damn full of dicks. My stomach contracted, Chris soothed our babe with his hands.
"Move," hissed Julian.
"Careful. Slow and steady, Julian," replied Chris.
The sliding of their dicks was sublime, their moans different, similar to when they ...moved their dicks together without being inside me. The feelings were incredible.
"Faster. Cum," I whimpered, my body starting to fly again. "I need...yes...again...Oh. God. Again..." I screamed, releasing my body, letting it reach for the stars. The men kept stroking inside me, my muscled gripped them and they joined me. Filling me before we all relaxed and slept.

We woke up to find Samuel chuckling at the bottom of the bed. Apparently, he'd just arrived from work. Craig had picked him up.
"Can't leave you lot alone for long. The things I miss out on."
"I'm always horny, don't worry about it, Sam."
"You need more rest, Virginia."
"Whatever. I want a wedding gown."
"Lucky for you I was talking to Faith and we found an excellent wedding seamstress who will be here tomorrow to measure you up for your very own creation."
I sat up staring at him. "Really?"
"Yes. We also...with your approval have two wedding planners lined up...so you can make a choice, and you can get married right here."
"Oh. My. God." I squealed.
"Do I have any say in this, Sam?"
"Other than choosing your suit with the Taylor who will visit tomorrow...then not much," he grinned. 
"Bloody hell."
"Oh and Chris, you're the best man."
"What are you then?"
"Usher for the guests."
"H-ow can we invite...won't it be too dangerous?"
"We'll have security and everyone will be searched etc before they are allowed to enter. All gifts will be placed in a secure place and also scanned."
"I-I won't have to see..."
"You'll be having too much fun getting ready to marry Julian."
"When is this all taking place, Sam?"
"Well, you said the end of the month. How about the last day, which would be...next Saturday."
"Oh God, I'm getting married."
"Meanwhile, you all need to shower and dress or you won't get any dinner tonight." He turned and left.
"Never even got a bloody kiss," muttered Chris.
"Poor baby," he returned kissing him hard and left again.
"Your face. Adorable," I laughed.
Chris pulled on his clothes and left us to shower, going back to his own suite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.6K 22
Madison and Luke are high-school sweethearts, but are eventually driven apart. Two years after their divorce, they end up together again and Luke fin...
6.1K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
697K 23.5K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
169K 7.2K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...